WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Ryan Reeves

Official WWE Returns and Injuries Discussion

On 7/22/2016 at 2:40 AM, Ryan Reeves said:

Well, that's good news. Been waiting for her return. Although, i think we would still have to wait a little longer. My guess is that she has successfully completed the last surgery and is on her recuperating process. Still excited to know She'll be back sooner rather than later though.

The last few months have been her recovery time from her surgery, but I still agree with you that it might be a little longer before she returns.

13 minutes ago, Nebakos7 said:

I've lost all interest in the women's division a month after this years Mania, she can come back, she can stay home, she can do whatever she wants to because quite frankly I don't care 

Well, Nia Jax, Alexa Bliss and Carmella have all been drafted to the main roster. I think you should give them a break, seems like they'll be able to pick up their game now.

If she is cleared to compete she could very well be Sasha Banks' partner at Battleground.  

I know a lot of people are wanting it to be Bayley (with a potential lasting stay on the main roster) however this would be a near perfect way to have Nikki return without her just rocking up on a random show, asides from bringing her back at Summer Slam

Benjamen and MVP would be two great older names however I'm not entirely sure if I see a place for them on these rosters. If they are trying to build the future and the stars of tomorrow, I really don't see either man having any success and simply being placed in the spot that RVD was a few years back which just featured consistent losing to the younger talent and rarely picking up wins. 

8 minutes ago, King Flynn said:

Benjamen and MVP would be two great older names however I'm not entirely sure if I see a place for them on these rosters. If they are trying to build the future and the stars of tomorrow, I really don't see either man having any success and simply being placed in the spot that RVD was a few years back which just featured consistent losing to the younger talent and rarely picking up wins. 

Having either Benjamin or MVP on the roster, even as Talent Enhancement would be a good thing for the up and coming Superstars though.  Either of them could easily be placed into a Mid Card title race or you could pair Benjamin with Crews to help him grow more while getting the rub from a veteran.

Former WWE Diva Victoria posted the following message on Twitter which has gotten a lot of fans speculating about her possibly returning to the company

I was told by @stitchedupadam that this week's WWE Smackdown is a must see. Not sure why. Hmmmm

— Lisa Marie Varon (@REALLiSAMARiE) August 1, 2016

Interesting 

Victoria's first run wasn't bad, but her former gimmick definitely won't work now.  She could have a successful run in either one of the women's division, I'd think Raw's because the weaker division of the two, only having three great women with Charlotte, Paige, and Sasha while SD has Becky, Carmella, Alexa, Naomi, and Natty... and Eva who can play her role and right now is as good as Dana Brooke, hell even Maryse is really good if she ever steps back in the ring. 

was previously reported that Booker T was hospitalized over the weekend and this is why he missed tonight’s RAW Pre-show. 

Booker tweeted that the Spin-a-roonie had been retired and now PWInsider.com reports that he had surgery on his elbow. Booker tore his triceps performing the move back in 2013 after he was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. 

Please post all news regarding Superstars/Legends possibly being injured or confirmed to be injured here. This is just another step to help better categorize and keep this section clean so to keep this topic from being lost in the shuffle and people forgetting about it, I ask you to keep it pinned. Thank you. 

GNW has been informed through his wife Valerie that former WWE Champion and WWE Hall of Famer" Superstar Billy Graham has been admitted to the Mayo Clinic due to some serious medical symptoms. Graham will undergo a procedure Wednesday morning to identify the cause of his medical issues. 

According to son Joseph, Graham was hospitalized for internal bleeding but things are under control and he is expected to make a full recovery.

Source: NoDQ

During an interview with the WNS Podcast, Tommy Dreamer talked about a possible return to the company: 

"I have been talking with WWE a lot. They wanted me to come back and I basically just said I have so many commitments with House Of Hardcore. I'd love to come back, I'd love to help. Kind of like what I did the last time when I went back. I just can't sign a contract right now. I can't give up my own company and I can't give up on my own dreams and I don't want to ever be competition with WWE. I just want to show an alternative product. So, if that happens then cool. I look at House Of Hardcore and half of the people I used or gave breaks to are now in WWE or NXT. So, I love being that for them. Rhyno's worked for me at almost all my shows and for him to go back to WWE I'm still going to use him. I got him in September and finish him up in October and then he's full blown with WWE. And you never know, but for me I can't give up on my own company and I can't give up on my own dreams."

Tommy Dreamsr would of been a cool asset for WWE to have but I just don't see how he would fit in today's programming. I'm actually happy about Curt Hawkins since in the last couple of years we have seen a rise in WWE pushing guys that are simular to him so he could do some great work in the Midcard at least. 

It’s being said that Vince McMahon is very high on the idea of bringing back John Morrison to the company. 

Some within WWE expect to see Morrison back on WWE weekly programming before the year is over, which is very interesting considering Morrison’s status with LuchaUnderground. For those that don’t know, Morrison is positioned as a top wrestler for Lucha and wrestles under the name Johnny Mundo. 

With that being said, Vince is still intent on bringing back former Superstars to help with roster depth