BrendenPlayz Elimination Chamber

The Elimination ChamberPPV is coming soon to BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Summerslam

Streaming live on the WWE Network, its the biggest event of the Summer, Summerslam! Discuss it here.
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Reeves

Official WWE Returns and Injuries Discussion

13 minutes ago, BiC said:

TO bad for Young. He had a (good) 2016 in booking terms with the whole IC title push thing. To bad he will miss out getting eliminated in the Andre the giant battle royal :uso1 But even if all his time at Mania is 5 minutes in a multi man match thats still something. Tough luck

I saw this and I thought you meant Eric Young. I was about to be triggered as hell. Anyways about Darren I feel bad. He would've been a good filler for the Andre The Giant match at a Mania. 

- Finn Balor, who has recently been out of action due to an injured shoulder, is now scheduled for the house show in Buffalo, New York on March 10th at the KeyBank Center. He’s also being advertised for the events in Toronto, Ontario on March 11th and White Plains, New York on March 26th. 

In addition to those live events, Balor is being advertised for the upcoming WWE European tour in May. 

NoDQ.com

The Rock mentioned on Instagram that his production team for the movie “Fighting With My Family” will be in attendance at tonight's RAW in Los Angeles. Here is what he wrote: 

"Very cool to watch our amazing/bad ass @florencepugh embody the role of real life WWE Superstar Paige. We shot some great scenes together today that reflected my real life pivotal conversations I had with Paige. Very interesting to relive and shoot those moments. I appreciate our entire crew and actors working tirelessly on a Sunday. THANK YOU! The 6'7 stud standing with us, is our director/writer @stephenmerchant. Brilliant filmmaker and loved worldwide. I still think he's an asshole. We're bringing our production to rock the Staples Center tomorrow night for RAW." 

At least this will be better than HBK's return promo to talk about that Gavin Stone thing. If whatever Rock does on Raw is anything like that one segment were he just took the piss out of everyone backstage and promo battled New Day, I'm happy. But then again he can just come and promote his movie and announce he'll be at Wrestlemania this year. 

Knowing WWE it will be a "surprise" but we all know he's gonna show up. Then he will show up we will all get hyped he will just say he's going to be at WM like he every year.:uso1 I mean hopefully, he doesn't and like Nate says just makes fun of everyone and does a promo battle make Raw more interesting. 

He'll probably have another match at Mania this year like last year. And for his appearance, if it's just to promote his movie, I'm turning off Raw. I rather see him get in a verbal war with someone then just promote this movie. 

According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Naomi injured her knee delivering the moonsault at the Elimination Chamber PPV. The feeling was that she’d be able to come back this week, but it was more serious than expected. The injury was described to be similar to the injury Seth Rollins recently suffered. Her recovery isn’t expected to take too long, but it’s unsure if she’ll be back for WrestleMania.

Source: 411Mania

Honestly, it's such a shame that as soon as Naomi wins the SmackDown Women's Championship, she gets injured. I mean she is a great talent and deserved to win the title. I do wish her a speedy recovery. However, I am glad that Alexa Bliss was given back the title as she has been a fantastic heel and is on fire right now. I do know if WWE only put the title on Naomi to have her walk into Orlando as champion, instead of actually planning something for her, this is funny as it ruined their plans. Either way, hope she recovers soon and can get back in time for Mania.

This is upsetting as if Triple H is going is be in action, I want to see him compete. Yet, due to this being on a live event, I won't be able to witness what sounds like a fantastic 6-Man Tag Team match. Also, if Finn Balor does return to this live event, that will be upsetting as well as it really should take place on either RAW or at a PPV.

PWInsider.com is reporting Kurt Angle is expected to appear on the post-WrestleMania 33 RAW on April 3rd in Orlando, Florida. Angle will be inducted earlier that weekend into the WWE Hall of Fame.

While it is not known what Angle's role will be, there is an obvious spot opening up for the General Manager of RAW with Mick Foley undergoing hip surgery soon.

Angle hasn't appeared live on WWE television in over a decade. His last match for WWE was at an ECW taping on August 8, 2006, where he wrestled Sabu to a no contest.

wrestlinginc.com