WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Ryan Reeves

Official WWE Returns and Injuries Discussion

– Following their departure from Impact Wrestling, Matt and Jeff Hardy are reportedly in discussions with WWE about a return. Pro Wrestling Sheet reports that the Hardys are in early talks with the company according to several sources with direct knowledge of the situation. The negotiations began after their Impact Wrestling contracts expired this week and while there is no deal offered at this time, the site says that “right now things are looking good.”

The two left the company this week after their contracts expired on Wednesday. The two felt disrespected during negotiations with TNA and they were unhappy that a creative control clause was removed from their contracts once Anthem came on board.

Source: 411Mania

1 hour ago, Chris White said:

WWE don't fuck this up, a returning Matt and Jeff to the blue brand would be amazing

Tbh, I'd put them on RAW. The RAW Tag Team Division is struggling majorly and it needs someone to help. Ik ik SmackDown's division is thin, okay, but put The Revival and DIY on SD and tell me it's thin.

Vince loves to put the big names on RAW, why would now be any different?

Honestly i'd put them on Smackdown. Because the only two teams on their right now are AA and The Usos the rest are no where near to capture the titles, The Hardys on SD would boost the tag division up and we know both of them could go for the main titles. I would also prefer The Revival on RAW, The Club Vs The Revival is a dream match.

Oh my god please let it happen, it would immediately elevate the tag division of whatever brand they go one by tenfold. I would personally put them on Smackdown, it instantly pulls in more views to the worse rated show, and it adds depth to a very thin division. Also AA vs The Hardy's would be fucking killer. I'm not sure what they'd do with their characters but if their smart they'll give Matt a mic and keep their fuckin mouths shut.

Glad to see Balor is back, he is one of the few stars that can manage to perform at a top level that captivates audiences without even being at his best quite yet, the best part of Balor is that he can become even more and I think this injury was an avenue for him to grow, I think he'll be better than ever when he returns.

Yea I saw this on WWE's YouTube channel.....

Honestly I'm getting the feeling that Balor won't be returning until Mania itself or the night after however you have to have the feeling that he's going to want his title back, and that Owens will as well so it sounds like a triple threat with Lesnar may be in the works. 

According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Rusev will be out of action for about two months due to surgery on his left shoulder. It is believed that he had surgery back on March 9th. Rusev reportedly needed surgery for a while, but had been putting it off. The injury apparently got much worse for him to have to bow out prior to WrestleMania. This was also why Show destroyed him so badly at Fastlane and why he and Mahal were split with out doing a full break up angle.

Source: 411mania.com

According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, there has now been a lot of talk that Jim Cornette will be the one to induct the Rock & Roll Express into the WWE Hall of Fame. Some may be surprised that Cornette would want to attend the WWE function, but the feeling was that he would not turn down the chance to honor the team if offered the chance.

Source: 411mania.com