WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
JoshsNow

BPZ Brightest Star (Game Show)

BPZ Brightest Star Semi Finals

Kieron 150-60

HOWEVER BIC AND MIKEY BOTH DROPPED OUT IN SOME SORT OF BULLETPROOF PROTEST (i think) SO WE HAD A SECOND CHANCE match. The losing semi finalist Alex had the chance to face Kieron again, if he could beat last years winner Meko

Meko 150-50 Alex Costa

And that settles our final. Kieron vs Meko III. A rematch from last years final. Whoever wins becomes the first ever 2x CHAMP. Kieron won the first battle in last years quarter final but Meko won the final last year. Who will be champ. Predict below

@Kieron vs @Meko750 (Raven)

The final is complete. And the result

Kieron 140-140 Meko

What a match. Kieron took an early 40 point lead, before Meko pulled 1 back when he finally got a Sports question right as the answer WAS Wayne Gretzky. Meko pulled it to 110-90. Kieron correctly named the year Wii Sports and Tetris were released, to pull it to 110-110 but Meko took the Numbers round to take a 130-110 lead. However Kieron answered 3 in a row correct to go 140-130 up but Meko got the penultimate question to bring it to 140-140

The final question was not correctly answered by either, sending us to a SUPER OVER WHICH WAS WON BY, THE FIRST EVER 2X CHAMP

KIERON BLACK

WINNERS

S1: Bart

S2: Kieron Black

S3: Meko

Clash of Champions: Echo Wilson

S4: Kieron Black

Christmas Special:

Thats right, BPZ Brightest Star are having a Christmas special episode. If you want to sign up, just say I’m in 

On 12/23/2019 at 9:45 AM, JoshsNow said:

TEW Goats (Sheridan, Hans and Arius) beat Bah Humbug (Meko, Aaron, Alex Costa) 450-420

Now we have a rematch, a 2019 recap quiz. Sheridan has dropped out, so who wants to join TEW Goats for a 2019 RECAP QUIZ. ONE SPACE AVALIABLE

It was really difficult dropping out. But, I needed to retire in my prime. The streets will never forget my sacrifices in the Christmas Edition of BPZ: Brightest Star.