WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Death Notorious Angel

Plans for Dolph Ziggler

PWInsider.com is reporting that Dolph Ziggler was originally scheduled to face Bobby Roode for the United States Championship but the decision was made at some point during the weekend to, “bump him up to the Rumble match.”

They also note that it is possible Ziggler will start up a feud with Roode this Tuesday on Smackdown Live since he is scheduled to be at the show.

WrestleZone.com 

I’m so pissed with what they did with Dolph. It made him look like such an idiot to vacate the championship, leave and then return in the rumble only to be Elimination a minute later. When he came out as #30 I genuinely thought they were going to have him win the rumble but nope, it’s the same treatment he always gets.

This is a dissapointment to me. I really thought they were going to do something great with him, I believed vacating the title was gonna set up for a big return storyline, but instead it's just gonna be the same way it always goes with Dolph, little push and then back to being stuck without a direction and losing some random uninteresting feuds till he gets his next little push. A waste, believe this had more potential.

As everyone has said above, his "return" in the Rumble was a huge waste, like he didn't even have to win it he could of eliminated a big name such as Balor or even Reigns but instead they gave him a crappy two minutes before being eliminated. Giving him the open challenge would of been much better or perhaps even not "quitting" in the first place since it has lead to nothing.

Ziggler is probably in the strangest spot of anyone in the WWE. He vacated the US title, left until the rumble, then got eliminated and hasn’t been seen since. It would be a waste to me if he would fight Roode at Mania. If he does t have a high-profile match at Mania, I could see him leaving the company and following in the steps of the likes of Cody Rhodes.

1 hour ago, RedArrow12 said:

Ziggler is probably in the strangest spot of anyone in the WWE. He vacated the US title, left until the rumble, then got eliminated and hasn’t been seen since. It would be a waste to me if he would fight Roode at Mania. If he does t have a high-profile match at Mania, I could see him leaving the company and following in the steps of the likes of Cody Rhodes.

I don't see how fighting Roode would be a waste. Roode is a very talented worker, I am sure they would be able to pull of something great. An US title feud also doens't sound too bad compared to what Ziggler has been doing at Mania for the last couple of year

To your second point, I believe that if Ziggler were to go to the indies he would've done it before. It's not like his booking has been anything different to what it was before. 

I get that they wanted to make Ziggler's return bigger but he just came in the rumble and got eliminated immediately. I see no point with Ziggler and Roode feuding right now since they just set up a feud between Orton, Roode and Rusev for the US title so it would make more sense for them to run with that instead of putting Ziggler back into a feud with Roode and if they do wanna do a feud between Roode and Ziggler why not save it for mania since that would be the better time to do it. 

What the hell is happening here? He vacated the title and retired, then he had a waste of a Rumble match, and then his return to in ring action is announced on Twitter, with no build to it whatsoever. However, I could see Ziggler losing at Fastlane after beating Corbin but not being pinned, and after he finishes a feud with Roode at Mania, I reckon he will be Shinsuke's first opponent, and maybe even get a run with the belt

Then again, it's Ziggler so he'll just be wasted most likely