BrendenPlayz Elimination Chamber

WWE Universe Mode: #32 is now available to view on BrendenPlayz Youtube! Roman Reigns will meet one of his toughest opponents to date, Randy Orton in our main event. Can Randy avenge himself for his Elimination Chamber loss?
Watch Here

NJPW G1 Climax 30

The G1 Climax is arguably the most prestigious pro-wrestling tournament in the world. The 30th edition of G1 is filled with stacked entrant list with Will Ospreay, KENTA, Jay White, Jeff Cobb, and Juice Robinson finally returning to Japan for the first time since the start of the year. What are your tournament picks? Discuss it here!
Discuss Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Streaming live on the WWE Network, its the Clash of Champions! Discuss it here!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!

Management Akki | Guest: WWE234

IREALLYGOFROMPROJECTSTOPRO

We are live in Evolve, right in the Evolve Center as we are set for the first ever Management Akki since August 2016. The man himself, the host of this show is Akki, his theme song starts playing through the arena ["Believer" by Imagine Dragons], as Akki bursts on to the scene with a T-Shirt this time saying "Carnage Sucks". Akki walks down from the stage, making his way to the ring. As of in the ring there are some chairs, tables, and some lights as well as a Television screen set up with the graphics saying "Management Akki". Akki does his continues walks to the ring as the fans cheers Akki on, this could be the cause of his return with Management Akki. 

Related image

Akki stood on the apron, before entering the ring he gets handed a microphone with the letter Akki and a cash sign in between it. Akki enters the ring as he walks off with crossed arms and goes on top of the turnbuckle to show off his newest T-Shirt. Soon as he went up the top rope he flipped off the fans as they started booing him louder than the music itself. Akki drops from the turn buckle as he walks across the ring to the other side. Before climbing that turnbuckle he gets boo'd as his theme music cuts off. Akki ignoring everything and goes up the turnbuckle and dropping down seconds later. Akki stands in the middle of the ring with microphone in hands as he's about to speak. 

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the most historic and epic wrestling show since the death of Chris White. 

The crowd gets heated after that sentence and starts throwing socks and their food at ringside, Akki on the other hand laughs with open hands. The continues laugh goes to a downfall as Akki stops the laugh and continues on talking. 

Let's put all jokes aside, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WELCOME TO MANAGEMENT AKKI! Yeah, yeah. Your favorite show since the birth of me has finally arrived back in the Evolve Center. See I've been doing this for almost 4 years now and not once, I mean not once have I been ever cheered this hard. It's quite frustrating, but of course, someone had to ruin the fun right? It was me so goof off as tonight is a very special night, a very very special night for me, and for my old friend. So I'm just gonna get this out of the way, at Last Stand, I will beat Bart and I will beat down Red Arrow. Now that we have that out of the way, let me give you people some clues on who my guest is tonight. 

Akki walks around the ring for a bit as he would sit down following up the walk. 

He is a man, and this man is very special. He might not come everyday or every night. [The fans explode in cheers] He's not KSI, don't worry. He is a legendary wrestler, he was apart of the second stable. On his debut, his face was covered and then he created the No Face Order. After I left the New World Order, I joined him and The Man of 2K Games to create history. It didn't work out as we expected. Shit went down, I stabbed him in the back. For 3 years we've been around the BPZ just trying to get our match, it was last year, at BPZMania II, when I put my career on the line, and he put his career on the line. I defeated him. He left. 

But just like all legends, and all historic wrestlers, we all return at one point. That's why, at the Tag Team Invitational Classic, I picked him as my tag team partner. We did lose, but we haven't lost our respect yet. And I'm damn sure we won't lose it. But that was a one time return.. That was a one time return everyone thought. Just as people thought that, he had said, he'd stick around. He will come tonight, and he will come after The Marker, the newest member to the NXT roster here in BPZ. A wrestler trying to make a name for himself, I can understand that, because we've all been in that path. 

Akki stands up from the chair as he faces the entrance stage. Akki slowly puts the microphone to his mouth as he speaks these simple words in hard aggressive strength that was coming from his throat. 

My guest tonight is... WWE

• Global Moderator

We await the arrival of wwe234, making his first appearance since losing to Akki at BPZmania. This unexpected return as the crowd on his feet, what’s wwe234 going to say? Is he going to address his match at Evolve TakeOver: Last Stand against The Marker?

The camera’s cut backstage as we see wwe234 walking, which leads to a pop from the crowd. It has been a long time but finally, WAIT, THERE IS BART. BART IS ATTACKING WWE234, he is beating the living hell out of him. Bart is destroying wwe234, what has he done to him to deserve this kind of treatment. Bart continues to beat him up, until he throws him away while looking satisfied into the camera.

giphy.webp

Bart now demands a microphone as he starts walking to the ramp, looking to crash Akki Management. He makes his way to the ramp, where he gets a microphone and starts talking to Akki, while continuing to walk towards the ring.

Oh, not the guest you wanted. Ah that’s too bad, I heard wwe234 got an accident on his way down. That’s rough. Very, very unfortunate, but I will do my best to fill in. You see, giving how I am about to become the face of this brand, I might as well help to step in and keep the action going.

Bart now goes into the ring, and a stare down between him and Akki take place. Akki is still in shock by Bart’s brutal attack on wwe234, Bart smiles at him as he starts talking again.

You made a mistake Akki. Interrupting me doesn’t come without paying a price. You see, I don’t care for you little buddy, in fact I had never heard of him before today, but I do care for the irresponsibly that you are showing. You come out and interrupt Evolve’s biggest star without questioning yourself if that’s right? You made me stay in that shithole of an arena, which looks an awful lot like this one, and waste my valuable time. But I am going to be honest, I enjoyed beating your good friend  up, seeing his senseless budy lying there was a pleasure. But you know what is going to be an even bigger pleasure, beating up YOU. When I walk out of Last Stand the Number 1 contender for the Global Title and I see you lying there, that’s when you know what I mean.

You frustrate me, your constant whining, your behaviour, the fact how you keep putting yourself into matches where you shouldn’t be in. I don’t know what went into the Gm’s mind when he decided to put you in this match. What have you done? Lose, lose and oh yeah, lose.

And you know what pisses me of the most? It’s the fact how you keep saying you want to destroy Carnage. Akki, if you want to destroy Carnage, then why are you competing for Evolve’s championship? There’s no way we can destroy Evolve with a loser like you on top. The best way to destroy Carnage would be for you to leave Evolve and go there and try your best on Carnage.

I get it Akki, the whole f*ck Carnage thing is just an act. It’s you trying to keep your self employed. You have given up on being a serious competitor, so instead you are that guy who people love to laugh at, and let’s be honest, it’s a way to show that people in BPZ respect persons who are mentally ill.

But I have had enough of your shit. You have pissed me when you were ducking me in the NXT division, and you are doing it again now. I won’t wait till next week, I am going to end you right here, RIGHT NOW.

Before Bart can do anything, a very familiar theme song his heard throughout the arena.

Red Arrow's familiar theme begins

"Nobody Likes You, Everyone Left You, They're All Out Without You, Having Fun"

The rest of Red Arrow's theme doesn't play. Instead, the lights go out.

The silence punctuates the air with a certain mystique before the sound of glass smashing breaks the silence

The lights go back on, and Red Arrow is in the ring, NXT Championship in one hand, microphone in the other

"Silly fools, messing with unnecessary troubles. Akki, you can hold all the talk shows and interview segments you want, it won't do the one thing you can't, win matches. Bart, you can make yourself feel good inside by attacking all the jobbers you want. This just shows where all you low-level humans go wrong. You run around focusing on attacking anything with a face and trying to bring your self-esteem up. Meanwhile the superior beings are focused on the real prize. Neither of you are ready for the beating you will face at Evolve: The Last Stand. When we fight for that #1 contendership to the Global Championship, you will both realize what you are up against. Until then, you can go around doing whatever makes you happy. Just remember that you are in for a hellacious fight that you will not win.''

Akki reaches for a microphone, but Arrow stares at him and he drops it

"At The Last Stand, I will pick you all apart piece by piece. My main focus the past weeks have been on finding weaknesses, and I have targeted what makes you crumble. My secrets will remain confidential. The reason you won't be able to defeat me is because you have no idea how to face me. You have never faced anyone or anything close to my level. The worst nightmare you have had is but a speck compared to what I bring to the ring. The things I have seen in my life, oh the things I have seen. They would make any normal man beg for mercy, it would bring them to the edge and destroy everything about them. But I am no normal man, for I have stared death in the face and laughed."

"Even the most demonic of creatures, even the devil himself, could not bring me to my knees and make me beg for mercy. After what I have been through, do you think I am scared of you two? A couple of big-talking losers with no actions to back up their words? Do you think I am scared of an egotistic and a man who thinks he is underrated after being given chance after chance? No. I am not scared of anyone, everyone is scared of me."

"I could attack the two of you, I could destroy you two right here, right now, but no. I will wait, I have been waiting patiently. I have been very patient as a count down the days until I get to unleash my power upon those who laugh at the idea of me. I will be going to the deep, dark place in my mind, searching deeper for worse and worse methods to torture my opponents. I already have in my head one way to slowly pick apart and destroy the two of you."

"Akki, Bart, you better be ready to feel true pain. After our match, you will wish that I would've finished you, ended the suffering. But no, I will be right there, watching as my subjects writher in pain..."

Archived