BrendenPlayz Elimination Chamber

WWE Universe Mode: #32 is now available to view on BrendenPlayz Youtube! Roman Reigns will meet one of his toughest opponents to date, Randy Orton in our main event. Can Randy avenge himself for his Elimination Chamber loss?
Watch Here

NJPW G1 Climax 30

The G1 Climax is arguably the most prestigious pro-wrestling tournament in the world. The 30th edition of G1 is filled with stacked entrant list with Will Ospreay, KENTA, Jay White, Jeff Cobb, and Juice Robinson finally returning to Japan for the first time since the start of the year. What are your tournament picks? Discuss it here!
Discuss Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Streaming live on the WWE Network, its the Clash of Champions! Discuss it here!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!

BPZ Commentaries by Bleacher Report

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BPZ Brand Split 2020 Fantasy Draft At the start of 2018, we saw the unification of both of BPZ Wrestling's brands. With Carnage and EVOLVE becoming one under the name of the prior, the end of the

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, My Name is Ben Dover, Look I am maybe new to this show but I want all of you watching this to know what I am about to bring to the table. Ben Dover heads inside what s

3 People We Want to See Win this Year's Survival Games What is up everyone, it’s the radical and coolio Manny Moleman here, bringing you another edition of BPZ Commentaries. As you may know, S

Posted Images

8F23B6A2-1ECC-4E4F-8486-F8D9D4B7D9A9.png

Mike: “Welcome to another BPZ Commentaries exclusive brought to you by the extraordinary Mike Hunt and today joining me is none other than Gunner Flynn. How’s life Gunner?"

Gunner: "Its honestly great, life as a Flynn has been more than extraordinary. Thats what I would say if I gave a crap about being a Flynn, well how are you?"

Mike: "I’m great thanks for asking but let’s not waste anytime and get to what everyone wants to hear. You’ve been here for about two years now and only now we are hearing about your connection to one of BPZ’s greats. Why now Gunner?"

Gunner: "It is honestly simple, noone wanted it to get out. It would supposedly ruin the Flynn name. But honestly I think it was a way to hide Flynn's Dark Secret. But im here now, and to make sure Flynn walks away with nothing"

Mike: "Do you think if you had adopted the Flynn surname from the very beginning, your fortunes would have been greater?"

Gunner: "Honestly no. I dont give a damn what name I have, all that matters is what I do in this very ring. I am not a champion for nothing, and I will continue to prove that day in and day out"

Mike: "Do you love your brother?"

Gunner: "Hell no, he continues to call my mother a whore. He never helped me in the foster system. He would stand me for days on end, made me lose all hope I had of my parents coming back. I want to torture him until no end"

Mike: "Take us back to childhood being a Flynn, we know what Jeremiah thinks about your parents but what about you?"

Gunner: "I think they made mistakes, but it only made me stronger. Made me tough, and took me all the way to becoming Premium Champion. I think Jeremiah just holds a grudge and that is all"

Mike: "Carnage Wildcard November 13th, it’s a big opportunity for you. What’s the mindset heading in?"

Gunner: "Jeremiah is obviously an extremely tough opponent, he isnt Undisputed Champion for no reason. But I am going to Wildcard to take everything he has ever built. And that is exactly what I plan to do, so I just got to stick to that mindset and I will be victorious"

Mike: "Lets shift gears to the Premium Championship and you’re coming off an impressive win at Halloween Havoc but now you take on Bob Sparks at Survivor Series what do you feel about that? This is a guy you have beaten before"

Gunner: "Yes thank you Mike, Im aware of what Ive won. Anyways, Bob Sparks will not be a breeze in the park. But I do feel confident, as you said I have beat him before. And I plan on doing the same thing at Survivor Series"

Mike: "Are you worried about the threat of Descent maybe having an influence? Slim is known to get himself involved in matches at time"

Gunner: "It definitely has been on my mind. But honestly, thinking about it will just affect me more negatively that positively. So I try to think it will be Bob vs Me, one on one"

Mike: "Now before we wind down here I have a couple more questions for you. Jason Ryan what’s going on there?"

Gunner: "Its simple, we both want the same thing. We want to write the wrongs of the past. Hating eachother for over a year has done anything but harm, so why not team up for the better good?"

Mike: "Now to end things off, you’ve seen stars rise and fall in this company over the couple of years you’ve been here, who’s the next BPZ Star?"

Gunner: "Hans, he is just amazing. He has showed all the aspects of a star here in BPZ, hes got the looks, charisma, personality and the skills. Now all he has to do is put that all together for a world title"

Mike: "Thank you for joining me Gunner and good luck at Wildcard"

Gunner: "Thank you for having me Mike, and thank you very much"

8F23B6A2-1ECC-4E4F-8486-F8D9D4B7D9A9.png

Image result for Papa Emeritus III"

The Biggest Things To Look Out For In 2020 For BPZ Wrestling

Written By: Eric Shun

In the world of Pro Wrestling, its almost no telling what will happen. Truly anything and anyone can succeed and its so hard to predict who will be champion, who will leave the company, and more. But some things, some things seem almost so perfect, that you just have to hope that you are able to witness it. 2019 is coming to an end, and in 2020, BPZ is only going to grow more and more. Here are the things that BPZ Commentaries recommends you should look out for...

________

The Rise Of Arius: Its no telling, every dirt sheet, kayfabe show, and news article is praising this man for good reason. He is clearly the man the company needs to get behind and it appears that they will be doing that as he currently holds the IC championship and has no signs of slowing down. In 2020 expect Arius to only do more for the company and continue to get marque matches, possibly even going for the luxurious world heavyweight championship.

The True Return Of Slim: Slim has been back for some time now, teaming up with various members of the BPZ roster in random stables that make no sense, and it seems the creative team has no idea what to do with him as he is now expected to win the Survival Games tournament at Survivor Series. However, many fans are still waiting for the old Slim, the one that everyone loved to hate to return to BPZ and if the suit wearing, faction making, scheming Slim is anywhere around the corner I expect him to come sooner rather than later. Its what is best for business. 

A Possible Brand Split: Fans and roster members alike have expressed their feelings on a potential brand split, wanting the brand split to return as Carnage and EVOLVE would take the best of BPZ onto their respective brands. We could see the return of the Brand Split and maybe some more championships, if this were to happen, it would be fun to see who gets appointed GM and who is able to shine on the new rosters. 

Civil War: I, Eric Shun, have a feeling that the Creed and Bulletproof war that has shaken BPZ to its core will bleed into 2020.

____

• 5 weeks later...
  • Smith changed the title to BPZ Commentaries by Bleacher Report