BrendenPlayz Survivor Series

Survivor Series is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz. View the match card!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

Extreme Rules

Discuss the upcoming WWE PPV, Extreme Rules!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Bart

BPZ Commentaries

1 hour ago, Julius said:

Well 6 men will walk into the Capitol One Arena in hope of becoming the first ever North-American Champion, a match which showcases some of BPZ's future and Yelich.

Come on man, you don't have to do me like that.

bc-logo_1x.png

Well The Big Ballers are tag champs again, and Julius has turned on his old tag partner Ropati, so now we need to see who can take the belts off of Brenden and Sameer this time. Who can accomplish the once believed attainable dream of defeating the boss Brenden, even if it is in a tag match. Well I'm Weco Dilson (sorry I'm not Mike Hunt, but other people do work here) and these are 5 teams who could take the tag titles from The Big Ballers.

5 Teams Who Could Take The Tag Titles From The Big Ballers

1. The Saviours

Yes I know Ropati is gone from the group but look on the bright side, They still have their top two members in Flynn and Julius. If Julius and Ropati can take the belts from The Big Ballers, I'm pretty sure Flynn and Julius can too. Both of these guys are much better than Ropati, leagues ahead I'd even say. But that brings up the question, is Brenden only willing to do the job for younger guys? I mean Julius and Ropati were both up and comers and relatively newer guys to the main event scene. Flynn is not that, nowhere close, so that may hinder these two's chances.

2. The Blacklist

The Blacklist or the team of FDS and Echo Wilson, while off to a rocky start with their loss to Bart & Johnny Kills at World At War, are my number two team who could take the titles off of The Big Ballers because they're an actual team. It seems like Bart will be winning his Undisputed title match at Backlash, so what's next for Echo? What will keep Echo relevant? A feud with BrendenPlayz will. The Blacklist vs The Big Ballers would be a great feud and I think a great moment would be FD just doing something absolutely crazy to Brenden, because FD is a crazy person and I think the fact that it's happening to the boss makes it that much bigger. I think a feud between those two could be great, do they win though? I'm not sure about that. Echo is kinda the most taboo member of The Kingdom post breakup after his Wellness Policy Violation, and FD is a bit risque for this new PG era in BPZ. I'm not sure Brenden would want to give the push to those guys. But hey, crazier things have happened.

3. Bart & Johnny Kills

Now I know this team beat The Blacklist at World At War but I didn't put them higher for the simple fact that they aren't really a bonafide team. They have no team name they were really just together to fight Echo & FD as they had common enemies, and the enemy of my enemy is my friend. But if they were a team, it'd be tough for me not to put them as number one on this list. Both are extremely capable guys. Bart is basically the equivalent to Julius in my opinion and Johnny is a great promo who could use a little bit of a boost right now. If Brenden really wants to make stars, this is the team he should have beat him. They're both on the cusp of being superstar level. Bart while Undisputed Champion, has yet to step out of the shadow of Bailey and really solidify himself as a major champion. A win over Brenden could really help him establish himself as a force to be reckoned with. And Johnny could establish himself as a future IC or World Heavyweight contender with a win over The Big Ballers. But the fact that they aren't an established team stops me short of putting them higher. But if these two stick together, The Big Ballers should be scared.

4. The SSW Club

Remember when I said Brenden likes to give newer, younger guys the rub? Well there's no team younger than The SSW Club. The team lead by JoshsNow has such future stars as Maasa, Mave Deltzer, Meko, and Bulldozer. A victory for any combination of this band of upstarts against Brenden and Sameer would be huge for them and would absolutely catapult them up the card. But they feel too new, they feel too unexperienced, and they don't feel like viable contenders. Bulldozer is okay but he's not great, same with Meko. Josh is supposed to be retired and is best known for being a loser. Mave Deltzer is in my opinion the worst promo in BPZ today. And Maasa is probably the only bright spot of The SSW Club, but he gets WAYYY to much screen time, it feels like he has a new promo out everyday. Sometimes less is more. 

5. A New Team

We've gone over all of the teams in BPZ who are established, now let's delve into the unknown. What if a new team takes the belts off of The Big Ballers? Yelich has been teasing a new team recently, Sheridan has too which I believe is supposed to be with Johnny Kills, which could ruin the best option in my humble opinion in Bart & Johnny. Ropati was just kicked out of The Saviours, he could create a new team to combat them and then take his new team to face The Big Ballers. Anything is possible in BPZ, so any of this and more could happen.

And ya know what, here's an 6th option for shits and giggles.

6. No One

Brenden owns the damn company he can do whatever he pleases. And if he wants to be eternal BPZ Tag Team Champion, I can't do anything to stop him.

bc-logo_1x.png

BPZ Commentaries exclusive 

Welcome ladies and Gentlemen to another BPZ Commentaries exclusive my name as always is Mike Hunt and today we bring you some groundbreaking news, some news that will shock you to your core in anger and rage. See the lads here at BPZ Commentaries have build up a mass media reputation and just this week we were given some big news and an inside scoop on one of BPZ's biggest stars. Now this is something that those on top of BPZ don't want you to hear to strap in folks because this is going to be Earth shattering 

Via our sources in the wrestling world it has come to light that BPZ Legend and sure fire Hall of Famer Slim had been dealing with a partial tear in his meniscus in the lead up to his match at Summerslam with then BPZ World Heavyweight Champion Julius. However in unfortunate events, during a spot in the match Slim had actually torn his meniscus off the bone which meant he would need to have surgery immediately to repair the damage. However, the most controversial part of this news is that according to our sources within the company BPZ Management forced Slim to continue working and wouldn't let him have time off to recuperate and rest up to come back better than ever. Yes that's right BPZ Management were well aware of Slim's major injury and still made him wrestle which asks to question, will Slim's knee ever be as as good as before after working through a severe injury such as this. This is shown through Slim's booking in the global series where he looked nowhere near his best. Expect some more news on this controversial story as we attempt to cover the truth behind the Slim Saga and bring it to you right here on BPZ Commentaries 

Thank you all for joining us on the BPZ Commentaries exclusive and make sure to keep your eyes out for any more news regarding this situation. This has been Mike Hunt thanks for watching 

Image result for Seth Rollins knee

bc-logo_1x.png

“Welcome everybody to another episode of BPZ Commentaries, my name is Mike Hunt and my guest today is none other than the current NXT champion and a man who has all the momentum it’s Hans Clayton. Welcome Hans”

Hans: "Thanks for having me Hunt, glad to be here"

“Well lets get right into it, you have a title defence coming up in a weeks time your first, how are the nerves? How are you feeling heading into backlash?”

Hans: "I'm feeling confident, I'm feeling like a million bucks, It doesn't matter who I defend it against, if its against 3,4,5... it doesn't matter. I have the support of the people and I will walk out still your NXT Champion and after all I'm a damn machine."

“I’m liking the confidence Mr Clayton, and there is no doubt that you are a goddamn machine, but before we get to your ascent to the top of the nxt division let’s quickly touch on your debut in the company with the new bloods. Many people, including myself thought that you were being held back as apart of that stable and could you please explain to us what it was like getting into the company and your whole journey with the new bloods?”

Hans: "It all started when Jack Bishop approached me about joining him and his little group, it was a vision that he wanted. Three new rookies looking to make an Impact. I was new and I thought being in a stable would help me get where wanted to be but I soon realized, just like everyone else I didn't need them. Wallace and Jack are two hard working individuals but I think it wasn't meant to be"

“And like the gentleman you are you left things on the right foot and it opens things up for a reunion in the future. Now let’s move on to the BPZ Mania NXT championship match a great moment for you. Explain how you felt making your Mania debut and then winning your first singles championship in the company”

Hans: "It honestly felt great, I know we were 2nd last on the card, everybody was waiting for the main event, It was a long show but when I won that battle royal, I could hear people cheering for me and it was fantastic. It was emotional, it was something I wanted to achieve since I got here and Its to win a title and what a way to win it on the biggest stage of our industry, BPZ Mania. Its something that going to be stuck with me for the rest of life and nobody can take that away from me."

“Now with the nxt championship comes a lot of opportunity. All you have to do is look at previous champions like Bart, Julius and Arius to name a few who have had immediate success after conquering the NXT division. What must you do to ensure that you follow that same path?”

Hans: "Its to put in the hard work. With the people you mentioned, those guys put in hours owning their craft to perfection, and that's what need to do to be in the same ranks as a Julius or an Arius. Its the man who makes the title, not the other way around and If I can make my craft, perfect and excellent, there is no limits for me."

“And now that Mania has passed there is more opportunities around the corner in the power trip cup and the King of the ring tournament do you have your eyes on making a statement or even winning these tournaments”

Hans: "I feel like anything is possible, with hard work and effort. I want to make a statement on either tournament to show people that I can hang with the best in the company. My intentions are of course to win these tournaments but If I can't do that, I want to at least show people that I'm quick, young, and motivated to be the very best."

“As we wrap things up here I just have one more question for you Mr Clayton, where do you see yourself at BPZ Mania next year?”

Hans: "I don't know man, anything can happen in a year Clayton laughs but you never know. Maybe I compete for the IC title or even the Undisputed Title, either way I will just show the world why the call me extraordinary!"

“Well I have no doubt that you will become a star in this company thanks for joining me here Hans, it was my pleasure and best of luck in the next couple of months as you aim to stamp your name in the minds of wrestling fans around the world”

Hans: "Thank you for having me here Mike, appreciate the kind words."

Once again a big thank you to Hans Clayton for joining me on this episode of BPZ Commentaries, definitely a star in the making if he can continue the great form he is in. That's been all for today, make sure to tune in later this week for a preview and review of Backlash 2019 as well as some more interviews and a possible new segment being brought in. I have been Mike Hunt thanks for watching 

bc-logo_1x.png

BPZ Backlash 2019 preview 

Backalshh.png

It feels like I was here only 2 weeks ago previewing World At War II, but we find ourselves here yet again previewing another one of BPZ's PPV's Backlash live on the 28th of April and it's shaping up to be a fairly interesting card so lets dive in and take a look at the top 5 things to look at for BPZ Backlash 2019 

5. Arius looks to keep rolling 

We have sung his praises here on BPZ Commentaries for the last couple of months but now it's time to see if Arius can keep that ball rolling. He comes up against 3 very talented yet underrated opponents who will be very hungry to snatch that title out of Arius' hands. Yelich has reinvented himself (Hopefully he now has some success), Buddy Ace is looking hungrier than ever and apparently Aaron North lost an eye. So it's going to be interesting to see what happens here Arius doesn't need to be pinned to lose the title but he's going to be a very very tough man to beat 

4. Julius looks to return to his winning ways 

It has been a mixed bag of success this year for the self-proclaimed "Death Machine" losing his world title, defeating Brenden and Sameer at Mania for the Tag-Titles and then losing them again inside War Games. Julius has now turned his attention to the Intercontinental Championship, a title he has never won before but is eager to get that strap around his waist. This is no easy task however with the current intercontinental champion BiC is in very good form picking up impressive wins over Prince and Bart in the last month. This could be a sleeper hit for match of the night and the result is really 50/50 to see who is walking out the IC Champ

3. Remaining Undisputed 

Bart has been on top of this company for a long time now being a consistent factor in BPZ's Main Event scene, now he comes up against what some may say is his most bitter rival in Echo Wilson. On the other hand Echo hasn't had an enormous amount of success in the new year however a big win here over Bart will take that all away. This is a match that has been brewing for a while and now we finally get it in 1 on 1 form. Will Bart remain undisputed or can Echo Wilson spoil the party

2. GOAT Status

Bailey is the current World Heavyweight Champion and now gets ready to head into his first title defence since winning the title at BPZ Mania. He steps into the ring against the always Dangerous Blade and the recently announced leader of the SSW Club Joshua Scott. Bailey has definitely earned the name GOAT of BPZ and this is a match he should win. Will this be a start of a lengthy title reign for the champ 

1. The Royal Flush is here

One of the more shocking moments of the World At War PPV was seeing the alliance of Jon and Sheridan to form "The Royal Flush". They have a massive opportunity in their debut match when they come up against the New and improved SSW Club with Bulldozer and Birdman being the participants. Will Sheridan and Jon work together or will the SSW Club shock the system 

47 minutes ago, BiC said:

mandy-rose.jpg?width=871&height=436

How BPZ Should Book Sheridan To The Main Event

By Eric Shun

When it comes to talent, few do it better than Sheridan. She possesses the talent, looks, and is a character the fans have and can get behind. Inside the BPZ locker room, she is respected, and management thinks highly of her, and with her recent teaming with Johnathan proves new light for future in the company. 

But, with Sheridan still wrestling around the NXT division, and not being shown on Carnage Programming until just recently, some wonder if "The Golden Girl" will be given the push to championship gold or not, and if BPZ management truly believes in her. She is one of the only women we have seen in a BPZ ring and proves herself every time she is in that ring and with the world becoming a place of equality its only fitting that BPZ gives Sheridan the big push, but not just because she is a women, I would NEVER be sexist. :)

Sheridan has a history with top stars, as she can hang with the pros on the mic and is more than good enough in the ring. But lets get into what this is all about, as Sheridan is in a team with Johnation currently, known as the "Royal Flush", and while it is good for her carrer, it can only be the start of what should be a rise to the main event. 

With guys like Bailey, Flynn, Slim being on top of the company for the past 5 years with a couple of others sprinkled in, its time for a brand new feeling, because BPZ has been riddled with repeating itself, and with the company at its highest point its only a matter of time before a new main eventer rises.

And that rise should be given to Sheridan, who would become the first women in BPZ to not only gain attention but win a title, and it would be perfect for the "King Of The Ring' be given to a "Queen", and BPZ could finally give the title to not only a women but one of the most talented acts on the roster. Sheridan brings a new look, new feel, and a new style to BPZ and that is why she should get pushed...but the question is...how?

Image result for Mandy Rose gif

It all starts with a turn, not just any turn, but maybe the most daring and crazy turn in BPZ history, no, I am not talking about Slim. Johnathan and Sheridan are great together, and Sheridan is beloved by the fans, and BPZ should use that and Johnathan should be the one to turn on Sheridan, and Sheridan enlists the help of a face Echo Wilson to take on Johnathan. 

So, Johnathan and Echo Wilson go to war, absolute war, and Sheridan is there at ringside, and after the match, something strange happens, because as Echo Wilson taunts, Sheridan turns on him, hitting her finisher on both Johnathan and Echo, proving her dominance. She then moves her way up the card, defeating the likes of Hans, Prince, and Bart in respective matches until she finally reaches Johnathan, and she defeats Johnathan. Finally gaining her revenge and catching the eyes of many fans, finally over as a baby face.

This is how you would establish her as a serious threat, so when the King Of The Ring tournament rolls around in 2020, she is poised for victory and wins it, defeating whoever the champion is at the time and finally winning the big gold belt. 

Not only is Sheridan talented enough for this, she has the talent to do so as well, this has been Why Sheridan Should Be In The Main Event and How. If you want to see any others similar to this, tell Eric Shun! The NEWEST writer in BPZ Commentaries team!

This is so nice, I could just hug Eric Shun.

bc-logo_1x.png

Another week has gone by which see's us with yet another BPZ Commentaries Exclusive and this time its a really big one. The BPZ locker room has for the most part been pretty stable but according to our sources all of this has drastically changed over the last few weeks. This is what our source has reported

"Seems like BBB have all hit a rough patch on their real life friendship backstage. There have been some fights between the 3 which have mainly between Bailey and Brenden with Sameer taking Baileys side. Is this not only the end of BBB on screen but as long time friends off screen"

Now at first glance it may seem that this is just some sort of minor disagreement and all will be fixed shortly but apparently Bailey and Brenden aren't on speaking terms and many of the BPZ Roster have been caught in the cross-hairs. Not only does this impact the 3 men involved in this said dispute but there are talks of a potential Civil War plaguing BPZ something that is definitely not best for business. There has been a toxic environment backstage with various other members of the roster being handed out fines and warnings by top officials in the company because of their stance on this argument. When you have two polarising figures in a position of power in a company such as BPZ there is ought to be some sort of disagreement and the latest between this two has been brutal. Stay tuned for more developments as this story unfolds. I have been Mike Hunt and this was another BPZ Commentaries exclusive 

14 minutes ago, Julius said:

bc-logo_1x.png

Another week has gone by which see's us with yet another BPZ Commentaries Exclusive and this time its a really big one. The BPZ locker room has for the most part been pretty stable but according to our sources all of this has drastically changed over the last few weeks. This is what our source has reported

"Seems like BBB have all hit a rough patch on their real life friendship backstage. There have been some fights between the 3 which have mainly between Bailey and Brenden with Sameer taking Baileys side. Is this not only the end of BBB on screen but as long time friends off screen"

Now at first glance it may seem that this is just some sort of minor disagreement and all will be fixed shortly but apparently Bailey and Brenden aren't on speaking terms and many of the BPZ Roster have been caught in the cross-hairs. Not only does this impact the 3 men involved in this said dispute but there are talks of a potential Civil War plaguing BPZ something that is definitely not best for business. There has been a toxic environment backstage with various other members of the roster being handed out fines and warnings by top officials in the company because of their stance on this argument. When you have two polarising figures in a position of power in a company such as BPZ there is ought to be some sort of disagreement and the latest between this two has been brutal. Stay tuned for more developments as this story unfolds. I have been Mike Hunt and this was another BPZ Commentaries exclusive 

I can confirm that there has been an internal rift that has divided the Big Baller Brand. My very own tag team partner has decided to turn his back on me and all of the hard work that we have put together over an internal power struggle between Bailey and I. Sameer feels as though Bailey was unjustly served and has attempted to get back at me through his attempts at ending our team. While there is drama among the ranks, I hope that we can patch our issues in the coming days and move ahead as the tag team champions. But as it currently stands, Sameer has made no attempt to do such. However, Bailey has made the first step in patching the issue between us but heat will still exist for the time being.

If the Big Ballers cannot resolve their issue in time for our next title defense, I will have no choice but to end the team and find a replacement to be my tag team partner and defend the titles with.

bc-logo_1x.png

BPZ Commentaries Top 5: Those who have beaten the Anti-Christ

We come to you from the fallout of the Power-Trip Cup first round here at the BPZ Commentaries doomsday bunker. As always I am Mike Hunt and today we bring to you a special edition of the Top 5, a Necce edition. However, it's not as good as it seems because we will be looking at the Top 5 people to defeat Necce in his career

5. Bob "The Bomb" Sparks 

We kick things off with with Necce's most recent defeat in the Power-Trip Cup when he fell to the previously unknown Bob Sparks. Well now every second word you hear has the name Bob attached to it because this man just defeated Necce like it was no big deal at all. Bob made his debut at Backlash in a losing effort for the NXT Championship, and looked like he would just get lost in the shuffle. Now he is the hottest man on planet earth and in some peoples eyes is already a bonafide star. Let's see how Bob can capitalise on all of this momentum 

4. Jonathan 

These two have a very very long history between each other, being closely aligned with one another for most of their careers, even joining up to create Ruin alongside FDS. The thing that separates Jonathan though from FDS is the fact that he actually has a victory over the Antichrist something 90% of the BPZ roster cant say they have. Jon is in the Hall of Fame and a win like this is just another accolade to his massive hall worthy career 

3. Slim

When we talk about Slim the GOAT of all time conversation closely follows. He has beaten almost everybody under the sun in this company including the rarely defeated Necce. Although this came earlier in their careers a win like this for Slim against a man who has only lost a small amount of times is a true testament to how good he really is

2. Bart 

We will set the stage, grandest stage of them all sold out crowd in Atlanta Georgia, the world watching this dream match, the undisputed title match. Necce vs Echo Wilson vs Bart. Bart is the man right now, boasting a ridiculously great win loss record over the last 12 months, Bart is virtually unbeatable at this point. In just 2019 alone Bart has defeated the likes of Julius, BiC, Echo Wilson and Necce. Four of the best this company has to offer. But his win over Necce at BPZ Mania to become Undisputed Champion tops them all off

1. Flynn

It had to be Flynn didn't it. The feud of the year in 2018 and some say that it is the best feud BPZ has ever produced and I agree. These two had a series of matches that can never ever be topped with Flynn picking up a win against Necce at King of the Ring, something that left us all in awe. Forget that Necce retired him for the time being and remember that in the feud of the year, Flynn did defeat the unbeatable Antichrist

bc-logo_1x.png

Welcome everybody to another exclusive interview presented to you by BPZ Commentaries. My guest at this time is one of the greats to ever step inside a professional wrestling ring. He is a 3x BPZ World Champion a Hall of Famer and a former Money In The Bank winner. Please Welcome the Great Bashka

Thank you for having me Mike. In a company filled with savages it’s great to sit down like normal human beings and speak so it’s my honour to be on the show.

Mike Hunt: No please the pleasure is all mine. Well lets get into the great stuff straight away, you're a BPZ Hall of Famer a 3x World Champion how would you say your legacy has held up some years later?

Well I mean obviously my impact has lightened due to the fact that I have been competing less and less over the years, however I believe that the things I did for this company changed the way we do things now and the fact of the matter is that the people still remember my name so my legacy obviously hasn’t diminished as much as Brad and Bailey like to believe. My legacy as one of the best is one that doesn’t just fade away with time but one that changed our business. Also, the time that’s been lost in not competing here has been made up for by building another legacy elsewhere, in the film industry.

Mike Hunt: Lets use this as a bit of a segue to the aforementioned success in the film industry. Please explain to our viewers whats it been like working in Film and some of the experiences you have had?

Working in film has been interesting but an incredible experience. Of course, coming from a wrestling background many of my cast mates thought that I wasn’t capable of keeping up with them or do as well of a job as they could but I proved everybody wrong in my first movie, “One Mile”. And then from then I just got offered more chances to appear in movies and it was just crazy. Never has my memory been tested so much as to remember whole pages and pages of script but overall it’s been really fun and given me plenty of lessons and skills to use throughout my life. I’ve also met some people that I didn’t think I’d be able to and work with people I didn’t think I’d be able to. It’s just crazy.

Mike Hunt: One thing that translates from the film world to the world of Pro-Wrestling is the entertainment factor. Now since you returned you have had this swagger this charisma that just draws people in and makes them take notice. Do you credit this to your experience working in the entertainment world?

Oh of course, my time acting taught me a certain kind of confidence that you can’t learn anywhere else, and of course you learn to act a certain way that really helps when speaking in front of large audiences like when I called out Brad the other night. I have so much to thank the film world for because when I returned last week I felt like I was a new me, a better me.

Mike Hunt: Did u miss it while you were gone? Did you miss stepping into the ring, lacing up the boots and performing infront of all the people?

I did miss it, I’d been performing every week in BPZ before I went to film my first movie and then my most recent break was for six months but I will say I think it did help me. Like I said earlier it taught me many skills I didn’t have before but also being away for so long made me enjoy it more when I came back. Before I left I was bored with what I was doing and it was like I hit a brick wall up since I’ve returned I’ve been filled with so much passion that I haven’t felt in such a long time. So yeah, I missed it but it just made me feel greater when I came back.

Mike Hunt: Before we start talking about your big Judgement Day match for the World Heavyweight Championship, you have a match coming up next week in fact against Nanovirus at the Power-Trip Cup Finals. Any thoughts on the darker side of your opponent before you go into battle?

I think this darker side of Brad is pathetic and it’s a sad way of getting people to fear him which in all honesty isn’t working at all. Before he became Nanovirus, Brad gave everybody so many reasons why they shouldn’t be scared of him but now because he’s playing in graveyards and throwing action figures of me into those graves, I should be scared of him? All it is is simply a facade to turn people away from the fact that he doesn’t know what he’s doing, he’s used all the excuses he can to try and capture that big gold belt so this is his one last stride to try and grasp the world title and maybe, if I didn’t come back he could’ve done it, but I can’t let that happen.

Mike Hunt: On that notion of "Stealing his spotlight", Nanovirus returned from retirement only 2 weeks ago and as you said you returned a week ago. Do you think the reason he has come after you personally is because you took away from his spotlight upon your return to the company?

I think the real question here is what spotlight did he truly have? Who really cared about him coming back apart from everybody groaning and going “oh god, he’s back again, we thought we finally got rid of him.” But when I came back, everybody paid attention and watched because it’s a big deal. I make people care while Brad makes people change the channel. As much as I’d like to tell you that I stole the spotlight from him, that would imply that somebody cared enough about him in the first place to put that spotlight on him.

Mike Hunt: Now heading into Judgement Day, you alongside 4 other men will challenge Bailey for the Championship. There are a lot of egos in that match perhaps none bigger than the champ himself but the other 3 people challenging will also be aching to achieve their first ever BPZ World-Title. You have the experience of being a BPZ World Champion, how does that help you gain an advantage over the rest of the competition and is it even an advantage at all?

I would say it’s an advantage, yeah. Me and Bailey understand what it takes to go out and truly perform when it matters and win the big one while the other ones don’t. I’m not saying that it’s impossible for the others to go out there and pull an upset and win. Once you get out there it’s anybody’s ball game, apart from Brads, but yeah there’s definitely a psychological advantage there.

Mike Hunt: As we wind down here, I have a couple more questions to ask you on your opinions of the landscape of BPZ. Firstly what do you think of the company and the performers currently employed

I think that the company is in very good hands. In the very little time I’ve been back I’ve gotten to know some of the talent that we have in the lower divisions and I believe they’re incredible performers. However, in the World Championship division it’s an absolute mess. We have Bailey stomping out everybody involved every month, Josh doing who even knows what, Brad doing the same exact thing every month and Blade just being Blade. The talent employed was a factor in me returning, as I want to see this place flourish and not die out. Also, this company will of course be better when I inevitably take over from Mr. Playz, but I’ll leave that to another date.

Mike Hunt: Well wouldn't that be something special, you spoke about the World title division being an absolute mess. Who would you like to see move up and challenge for that title over the next year

Over the next year I’d like to see Sameer cash in his money in the bank and come and play with the big boys, as me vs him is something that has never really been seen but something I’ve always been interested in. Bart is somebody that has just turned every division that’s been out in front of him into a stomping ground. I’d like to see Julius return to the scene, as I don’t believe my issues with him were truly resolved in my last run. I’d also like to see Brenden taking a break from being carried by tag team partners and challenge for the belt, but he wouldn’t do that because he’s scared of being shown up in his own company I guess.

Mike Hunt: You touched on it a bit there but now that you have returned, my final question to you is who are some names you want to work with now that you're back?

Apart from the aforementioned Sameer, Bart, Julius and Brenden. I think I’d like to work with Bailey without a bunch of other guys too, as I always have fun in that rivalry. Arius is another guy I’d be interested in competing with as he seems like an interesting competitor and one I think I could have a great match with. Other than that, I think I’ll let the competition come at me once I’m Champion.

Mike Hunt: Well on behalf of BPZ commentaries we wish you all the best over the next month with your matches and hopefully we see Bashka at the top very very soon. Thanks Bashka

No, thank you.

Thank you to Bashka for this incredible interview, next on our interview list is none other than BPZ's only female wrestler Sheridan 

Image result for Johnny Gargano

BPZ Commentaries Breaking News: Bobby Carter Better Known As "BiC" Goes Down With Ankle Injury In PTC Finals

At last nights Power Trip Cup event, BiC took on a recent rival in Julius, One of the most dominating men in the company and after being defeated and taken out of the arena with the help of BPZ Officials, it was released on his Twitter account that he suffered an ankle injury and is going to be out for 2-3 months. The doctors and trainers are not entirely sure what occurred, but BiC mentioned it had been bugging him since the first dive he took. The massive momentum BiC had on this recent return has been brought to a hault for now, and the recent words from BiC on Twitter tell the story:

_

"I am devasted, I have stepped away from this business I love way to many times but this time I feel like I let everyone down, the fans, and most importantly my father up above. I promise, I will be back, and I will be back better than ever. My story doesn't end here...keep an eye out, and keep your passions alive."

Seems like Bic getitng hurt or some shit every 3 months lmaoo. Rest up Bic and comeback better than ever. You're really maturing kayfabe wise and forum wise as a World Champion.  Real life personality needs a bit of work but maybe you'll get there one day