WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
RedArrow12

The Massacre

Red Arrow is seen sitting under a tree in the middle of a strong storm

He stares straight into the camera before staring off into the black sky

"Six short days. Six short days until St. Valentines Day Massacre. Six short days until I shut down the rest of the NXT division. A division that has been reinvigorated due to me. Everyone is coming from every corner of the earth to get a piece at the NXT Champion. Everyone wants to dethrone the champion, and everyone thinks that they have a chance. See, the thing is, although my competition is a varied mix of mortal men, they have never seen the likes of me. The only one who knows what I am capable of is Julius, and even he only knows a fraction of the power I possess. As my championship reign grows, so does my power."

"I've been waiting very patiently for this day to come. I feel like a broken record, saying how I will demolish my competition, but there really is no other way to put it. I know for a fact that not one person in the NXT division, or anyone on this earth, can stop me. When some weak individual like Marker or Julius thinks they can stop me, I laugh behind their backs at their thoughts. It is their ego which drives them to believe they can beat me. Well, they are in for a rude awakening when they realize that they are nowhere close to beating me."

A lightning bolt strikes close to Arrow's tree, but he only smiles and leans back into the tree

"At the Royal Rumble, I showed how easy it is for me to defeat my opponents. At St. Valentines Day Massacre, I show how easy it is for me to destroy my opponents. Julius, you thought you received a beating at the Royal Rumble? After St. Valentines Day Massacre you will be lucky if you can wrestle again. And Marker, you will get to experience first-hand the Reign of Red Arrow. Marker, you are new, so I forgive you if you don't know who I am, but after our match, you won't be able to remember anything. I will leave you battered and concussed to a point where death seems like an improvement. But no, that would be too easy for me to do. I would rather slowly torture my opponents and leave them in a state of paralysis."

Another lightning bolt strikes, this time hitting the tree and catching it on fire

Red Arrow, engulfed by flames, only smiles and slowly gets to his feet

"In six very short days, I will present to every spectator a public beating. A massacre, one in which you may need to look away to avoid looking at the pain and punishment in which I have brought to the sorry souls who thought they could beat me."

The camera cuts away as Red Arrow begins to laugh while surrounded by flames