Latest News
  • Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter to stay up to date with all things BPZ.
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
NoyClub

Universe Mode Live on Twitch (09:00 est USA)

TWITCH: noyplays

So, since I can’t put much of my time on my YouTube channel’s Universe Mode for now, I’m gonna take 2 hrs when ever I can to at least do something with you guys.

Here’s what went down on Feb 12, 2018 edition of UM.

The first episode of Kitsune (Japanese for FOX) Pro Wrestling had 5 matches in the card. Two Fatal 4 Ways which the winners of their respective matches would face each other at Great Balls of Fire for the Kitsune Heavyweight Championship. Also the superstars who don’t get pinned or submitted will go on to another Fatal 4 Way at GBOF for the Intercontinental Championship. There were also two Tag Team matches where the winning teams would face for the Tag Team titles at the PPV. Lastly a 6-Woman battle royal for the Women’s Championship.

The night started with a Fatal 4 Way between Drew McIntyre, Bobby Roode, TJP and Chris Jericho. The Best in the World manage to STEAL the victory after pinning TJP who received a Glorious DDT from Bobby Roode.

That match was followed by the first of two World Tag Team Championship Qualifying matches which involved the team of SAnitY’s Killian Dain and Eric Young going up against The Hardys. SAnitY picked up the victory after a massive move by Young on Jeff for the pin.

The Women’s Championship Battle Royal was next, Peyton Royce, Asuka, Alexa Bliss, Bayley, Nikki Cross and Becky Lynch battled for the coveted price. Alexa Bliss managed to last eliminate Asuka to become the first ever Kitsune Women’s Championship.

The second and last Tag Team Championship Qualifier went underway as the team of Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose faced the Usos. Rollins and Ambrose picked up the win after Rollins delivered the Black Out for the 1, 2 and 3.

The Main Event was up and the second Fatal 4 Way between Braun Strowman, AJ Styles, Aleister Black and Finn Bálor began. Aleister Black picked up the win with a devastating Black Mass to Bálor after failing to deliver the Coup de Grace.

The matches for Great Balls of Fire are set:

In the main event Chris Jericho will face Aleister Black in a ladder match for the KITSUNE Heavyweight Championship. Braun Strowman, AJ Styles, Bobby Roode and Drew McIntyre will face in a Elimination Fatal 4 Way to crown the first ever Intercontinental Champion. Rollins and Ambrose will go up against the team of Killian Dain and Eric Young from SAnitY for the World Tag Team Championship. Also the new Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss must defend her newly won Championship against the last woman to be eliminated in the Battle Royal: Asuka. And Finn Bálor faces TJP in singles competition.

GREAT BALLS OF FIRE Results:

Chris Jericho wins the KITSUNE Heavyweight Championship in a ladder match.

AJ Styles became the Intercontinental Champion.

Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose won the World Tag Team Championships.

Alexa Bliss managed to retain the Women’s Championship.

Finn Bálor defeated TJP by Pinfall.

You can join the fun on Twitch @noyplays help me book the matches and rivalries.

PS: 9am east USA or 10am east USA