Latest News
  • Discuss the latest wrestling events!
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Bart

Smackdown LIVE Discussion: February 13th 2018

Time for Ziggler to continue his mediocre storyline I guess. It’s interesting that there’s a US Open Challenge, and it would be cool for Ziggler to answer that, maybe after losing to Corbin. Overall probably won’t be the greatest Smackdown, but it should get the job done in advancing storylines towards Fastlane.

I thought that this week's Smackdown Live was pretty good and it hyped me up a lot more for Fast Lane. Both the WWE Championship and United States Championship scenes are very interesting which is something Smackdown couldn't manage for a long time however the Women's Championship scene is not too great as it seems that WWE may be going with Charlotte Flair vs Ruby Riott at Fast Lane which could be a good match but the Riott Squad is really underwhelming. As for the Tag Title scene, The Usos may be facing The Bludgeon Brothers at Fast Lane which is actually a match I would keep for WrestleMania. They could do a Tag Team turmoil (like last year's Elimination Chamber) for The Usos and have The Bludgeon Brothers against The New Day in a number one contenders match at Fast Lane.