WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Crown Jewel

WWE returns to Saudi Arabia LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Prince

Burning The Past

Prince is backstage smiling to himself over the recent events that have transpired, not noticing the amount of staff and wrestlers alike who continue to look at him as he continues to walk down the hall. Once he eventually notices the smirk on his face drops and he simply shakes his head.

“It's not my job to please any of you.”

A sigh comes from him as he takes a Pepsi can from the vending machine and begins to drink it up as he walks into his private locker room that Bailey had offered him. He looks towards the mirror as his reflection shows someone who seems to be in a focused mindset.

“I've got this, no one tells me otherwise!”

Prince leans down to wash his face but as he gets back up, the reflection of another figure is shown in the mirror…

“How the hell did you get in here? Secrui-”

Before Prince can finish his sentence he is struck over the head with what seems to be a bat before he is dragged away…

Prince wakes up with a black bag over his head

“Take this off me right now!”

“Ok, okay, take it off him guys”

Prince recognises the voice, however cannot pinpoint whose voice it is. The bag is taken off Princes head. His eyes slowly adjust to the harsh light but as they do he is surprised by who is in front of him.

“Karico? Are you actually kidding me right now? What the hell are you doing!?”

“First thing you say to me after six months. I have missed your straight to the point attitude Prince.”

Prince scoffs at Karico’s comment as he can see the clear sarcasm that is pouring out of him, he shakes his head in disgust.

“Hey if you missed me so badly why didn't you just send me a postcard? I don't have time for this…first I need to find the exit for wherever the hell I am.”

Prince begins to get up buy a large man walks in front of him, backing Prince up and making him sit back down in an instant.

“What do you want Karico?”

“You know me Prince. I do things in the spectacle. Look enjoy yourself, have a beer. I brought you here to have fun.”

Prince goes to reach for a beer and smirks before he “accidentally” knocks it across Karico’s limo floor much to his shock and annoyance.

“Oh my goodness! How clumsy of me, deeply sorry Karico - I'll pay for all the damages.”

Now Prince is being the sarcastic one.

“I am just having some fun with yer Prince. No need to be rude. Anyway we are nearly here anyway.”

“Nearly where exactly?”

As Prince utters the words the limo is put to a sudden haunt, as Karico taps his nose cunningly before leaving the limo. One by one the men within the limo follow him as Prince is then quickly scurried alongside them, as he gets out he is met by absolutely surprise over what he stares at.

The Queen Vic pub, or at least something that was meant to look like the Queen Vic. The whole thing was being rebuilt after what happened all those months ago, a look in Prince’s eye suggesting that he was visualising back to that night where he and Karico were nearly murdered at the hands of George and Bart after the incident of the Queen Vic fire. Karico had pledged that he would get the pub rebuilt but there was no proof it would actually occur until now.

A look of anger could clearly be seen building up on Prince’s face, clutching his fist in anger at the realisation of what had occurred to him that night at the hands of both George and Bart. He quickly goes up to Karico, who is in awe.

“Beauty isn’t she. I call her the Queen Vic the Second.”

“Is this some kind of sick joke to you? Why on earth did you feel the need to bring me here?”

“What you on about. Do you remember the memories. The bar brawls. The drunken nights. What about the time I lost my tooth?”

“Also the time we almost died.”

Prince walks around the structure and continues to have the same disgusted look on his and also some disbelief over what had happened in such a short amount of time.

“You know what, maybe it's a good that I am here. You know why? This was the moment, the moment in which YOU allowed the Brand to fall apart. How could you forget what happened here when you shook the hand of Bart? HE LEFT US TO DIE HERE.”

“You don't seriously blame Bart for that do you. It was because of that mad man GeorgeAK. Bart redeemed himself when he left George during that match.”

“He did that for redemption? He did that for himself, he did it because George was just a pawn to him before he moved on to us. This backs up every point I have made about him Karico, he could of helped us that day but instead he was a coward - a coward which then you supported. YOU DID THIS, YOU.”

Karico seems to look at Prince with a sense of confusion but stares directly at the Queen Vic before he begins to speak.

“You supported him as well Prince. The brand died and you stayed with him. I did not ask you two to stay together, but you did. You know what I am thinking right now Prince? I think you are trying to justify yourself for the heinous act you did to your PARTNER. You need to look in the mirror and see who you are. Are you like the rest of BPZ who just turn on their partners repeatedly or are you above it. I think I know the answer. You and Bart were a great team going through a rough path. Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill that. Very intellectual and also true. Look Prince, you are going down a dark road if you continue and someone needs to stop you. That’s why I brought you here, do you really want to destroy the past?”

Once again Prince is left to scoff at the comments made at Karico as he seems to be lost in his thoughts. He stands in front of Karico.

“You know what...you're right…….”

Karico smiles over Prince’s agreeance, the two shake hands.

“How about a hug for old times sake?”

Karico is a bit surprised but he agrees as he goes in for the hug but in a sudden instance Prince strikes at the stomach of Karico and leaves him gasping for air on the ground.

“I do.”

A furious Prince looks around until he finds a nearby bat, licking his lips as he looks towards the Queen Vic. Licking his lips he begins to swing at it with relentlessness as the sounds of windows breaking and furniture being destroyed can be heard. With every successful swing a bigger smile crosses the face of Prince as he stops after he is completely satisfied and steps away with some cuts on him.

A sudden laugh bursts among him as he looks at Karico who tries to stop him but to no avail, amongst the rubble Prince finds a gasoline can. Without a second thought Prince begins to pour it along the The Queen’s Vic remains, kicking Karico to keep him down.

“You did this damn it! You, Bart! This is all your fault!”

Prince reaches into his pocket and pulls out a match and lighter, he looks cunningly at it and lights it up. There doesn't seem to be a care on Prince’s face as he throws it onto the gasoline and watches as the flames build up while Karico looks on in absolute horror.

“You don't turn up for goodness knows how many months and now you're going to come here and act as though you are a mediator? To tell me what I did wasn't justified? What did you expect me to tell you here, that I regret what I did to Bart? I'm sorry to tell you, I don't. What I did to Bart will end up being one of the best decisions of my career, I felt there was an urge to stay with him out of respect for you and what you and I did together; not anymore. I don't care what you think of me, what Bart thinks of me - what anyone thinks of me. I'm through with having to make decisions that appeal to others and not being able to choose what I want - not anymore. You talk about failure. I’ll give you a quote about failure... You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space. That is what you and Bart are to me. My past failures!

Prince continues to look towards the Queen Vic as it burns, before pulling out his phone and checking the date; it was nearly time.