BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
FDS

WWE Reportedly Still Finalising Wrestlemania Card

The current belief is that WWE hasn't finalized a full card for Wrestlemania 34 and the company is reportedly still discussing possible matches. Here is what Bryan Alvarez of F4WOnline.com said regarding the card: 

“A couple of days ago I was talking about the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal,” Bryan Alvarez said on Wrestling Observer Live. “I said there may not be one and there was gonna be a women’s battle royal, probably a Fabulous Moolah Battle Royal. Now again, let me preface this by saying I saw a lot of people on the internet saying that I stated there would not be a men’s battle royal. I did not say that. Until the WrestleMania card is finalized, who even knows?” 

“But they have now been discussing a men’s and women’s battle royal at WrestleMania. So I guess one would be in the preshow, one on the main show. The show’s gonna be 6 hours long. We’ve got a lot of multi-person matches. The gimmick is to get as many people on the WrestleMania card as possible.” 

Source: Nodq

WWE does seem pretty reactionary with their booking so I'm not too surprised that the card and decisions aren't final. I believe that they've done the same things with booking decisions like Bryan's winning the title and even McMahon/Taker's decision. I don't think that this'll affect the quality of the show too much.

6 hours ago, JoshsNow said:

They'll have both battle royale because of the Women's Revolution or whatever. Anyway, expect the winner to have 15 minutes of fame and then be forgotten

To be completely honest, it depends on who the winner of the battle royal is and what they do with them after Wrestlemania. I think if WWE gave somebody like Sasha Banks or Bayley, maybe even an NXT call-up the victory, then it could work in their favor. However, with the recent results of the Andre the Giant Memorial battle royals, I am not expecting much. I think it would be better if they offered the winner a title shot or something as it would make the match mean more and could surprise us with the winner. It also would help give people who have usually been overlooked an opportunity to get their career back on track as well. I mean look at the past winners of the Andre the Giant Memorial battle royals, Cesaro, Big Show, Baron Corbin, Mojo Rawley and tell me they would not have benefited if they were granted a title opportunity from their victories.