BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Summerslam

Discuss the biggest event of the Summer in WWE, Summerslam!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
????

Rey Mysterio Injured At Indy Show

As reported by F4WOnline, former WWE superstar Rey Mysterio suffered an injury during an appearance for Northeast Wrestling on Friday night. Mysterio was teaming with Flip Gordon in a tag team match against Joey Mercury and Caleb Konley when he appeared to tear his left bicep muscle, which could throw a spanner in the works regarding his rumoured return to WWE in time for WrestleMania 34.

A similar situation happened back in 2016 when Shelton Benjamin suffered a torn rotator cuff, which meant that his advertised return to SmackDown Live was delayed.

WrestleZone.com 

Honestly, I feel for Rey Mysterio as I know he was more than likely to be excited to be working Wrestlemania this year. However, with this injury, it could easily derail his plans and if that is the case then I'm disappointed. I do hope he recovers quickly and is able to make it back in time for Mania but I don't know how long he will be out for as I'm not a doctor, so when he does get better, I hope to see him back in WWE as he was a great entertainer of mine and one of my favorite performers.  I am wondering where this leaves John Cena though as Mysterio was rumored to his opponent for Wrestlemania this year instead of the Undertaker.

Just like Razor said, this is very sad news to see Rey Mysterio go down again with an injury which may have ruled out a WWE return in the near future. This however leaves the WWE to pull the trigger on the Undertaker vs John Cena match. Again really feel for Rey, hope he makes a speedy recovery