Latest News
  • Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter to stay up to date with all things BPZ.
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
FDS

NXT March 14th 2018 Discussion

20180312_MatchGraphic_NXT_AndradeBlack--

Almas and Black to sign their NXT TakeOver match contract

Pete Dunne and Adam Cole collide in WWE U.K. Title Match

Take two for Tommaso Ciampa?

SAnitY clashes with Moss & Sabbatelli in Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic’s First Round

Street Profits and Heavy Machinery fight to advance in the Dusty Classic

The Captain of Team Kick takes on The Lady of NXT

DISCUSS THIS WEEKS NXT HERE! 

Both the UK title and NXT title looking amazing right now. I can't see Cole taking the title from Dunne but I have no doubt that they'll put on a stellar performance. Hopefully, this match leads to a BSS vs TUE feud because that would be epic. As for the contract signing, I can't imagine that Almas won't try a cheap shot but, either way, I'm hoping that both Black and Almas lay down some good promos to help hype up their match a bit more because, in my opinion, it's just missing a special something at the moment and a heated promo battle may just do it.

My predictions for the DRTTC matches are SAnitY with Moss & Sabbatelli breaking up afterward and then for the second matchup, I'm a bit uncertain because both teams have a lot of momentum right now but I'll go with Heavy Machinery just because of how they've been booked as monsters.

All-around, it should be a solid episode of NXT heading toward NXT TakeOver: New Orleans.

I definitely enjoyed NXT's episode with the tag matches having exceptional wrestling. I also really enjoyed Ciampa's character work. Having him not explain his actions is very smart by WWE making us wait until presumably Johnny comes back to find out why Ciampa did it. Cole vs Dunne was also really solid and both have some good chemistry. The signing was also good. Hopefully we see Zelina Vega vs Candice LeRae at some point because i know both women can definitely work.

This show was absolutely fantastic.Cole and Dunne are exceptional in the ring and they put on a classic performance. It was exactly what I expected from them. Ciampa is such a good heel man. The dude has insanely creative character work and he plays his character 24/7. When Gargano and Ciampa meet, it is going to blow my mind. 

I surprisingly loved the Heavy Machinery vs Street Profits match. The ending was exactly the way I wanted it to go. Lastly, can we talk about the hype surrounding Black and Almas. This has the potential to be one of the greatest bouts in NXT history. Almas is such a solid champion, and Black is the perfect #1 contender. I really hope Aleister Black takes the title at New Orleans. 

Watched this week's show and it was amazing. What a way to start and Ciampa is amazing. Didn't watch the first Tag or Women's match but watched the second tag match and it was solid. The UK Title match was amazing and Strong and Dunne could be an Amazing team. The contract signing was immense, Black is great and LeRae attacking Vega was good as well. 

Overall: 4/5. Segment of the Show: Contract Signing. Star of the Show: Pete Dunne. The match with Cole was a preview of what they could do, and the promise of a team with Strong is good