Backlash BrendenPlayz!

The Smackdown exclusive PPV Backlash is available now on BrendenPlayz, featuring the epic showdown between AJ Styles and Roman Reigns.
Watch here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

WWE Wrestlemania 35

The biggest event of the year is coming, discuss the all the news and matches here:
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Don't miss out on being apart of the biggest event of the year BPZMania! Coming soon to BrendenPlayz.
  • The Smackdown exclusive PPV Backlash for WWE 2k19 Universe Mode is out now on BrendenPlayz!
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
Sign in to follow this  
Apex

Again?

"Worlds Apart" a theme that fans have not heard in quite some time begins to play through the Carnage arena and the crowds begin to go absolutely insane as Apex in a suit and tie emerges from the back of the locker room looking fresh and in great shape. The crowd still in shock as Apex has been gone since November for reasons unknown many wild conspiracies have gone around that Apex left the company due to treatment or that Apex simply retired due to age but here he is! Apex smiles as he has a mic in his hand and he makes his way to the ring. He stands in the middle room and takes a deep breath before speaking for the first time in 4 months

Apex: Wow it feels like i haven't stepped in a ring in 6 years, and just to smell a ring and to feel the electricity in this arena has me filled with excitement . APEX IS BACK!!! This company though while I was away has undergone so many changes BPZ has hit an all time high and is going through a golden era and the company is getting younger and sleeker. These young shots are top notch and I bet they are going to continue to overlook me  as I have come off another injury scare and these injuries are beginning to plague me and I m beginning to get scared for my career but the doctors cleared me and I am ready to get back to work. The way this ring makes me feel when I start wrestling is the feeling I have been working towards during my rehabilitation. I have no idea if i can even compete at the same level again. I have no idea if these new guys know what type of a fight I give each and every week and how much noise I make in this company when I am here. I love the way this company treats me and I cannot wait to see what my potential here on this glorious return. 

Now I do have one problem today I was backstage and I heard this dude who was talking about creating anarchy? I want to see what kind of anarchy he wants to set onto BPZ i want to see what this kid is made of. I have my eyes set on this guy he is very intriguing and i think together we could take down the tag team division and with my experience and 'his ambitions and his desire to take over BPZ. There is nothing that we can't do. I want to take this young man to the promise land. I want to show this kid my stuff and my fight and my courage i show when i fight every opponent. Jason Ryan let me take you to the top of the tag team division and together we can create anarchy...

Apex stands in the ring as the crowd cheers at the thought of Apex holding one half of the tag team championships for the first time. He smiles looking down the ramp waiting for Jason Ryan to show himself and answer his request to be tag team partners. 

Jason Ryan comes to the ring staring a hole into Apex. He walks to the ring and grabs a microphone as the crowd boos him

Before I get to you Apex, let me address all the cousin fuckers in the crowd. All of you need to shut the hell up!

The booing gets louder causing Jason to roll his eyes

Your wives and sisters are the same person, shut the hell up! Now on to you, Apex

Jason looks at Apex with a look of disdain

Who in the hell do you think you are?! You're calling me out, wanting to team with me? It just so happens that I have a partner, Marker and together we are Marking the Empire

Jason motions to the Marking the Empire T-shirt he's wearing

So no, your request is denied but don't feel too bad cause I got something better in mind, 

Jason waits a few moments before speaking

Do you know who I am?! I am Carnage's hottest new signing, The Anarchist, The Gunslinger, Jason Ryan! And maybe you didn't get the memo but you and I are set to go one on one at a little event called World at War which really pisses me off! 

Jason looks at the camera

Bailey, this is how you treat the next megastar of your brand?! You put me in the ring with a jobber?! Someone who keeps getting injured like a bitch?! Know what, fine! Just know the blood I spill will not be on my hands, it'll be on yours. You better reward me well for this, I don't work unless there's a reward to be had

Jason looks at Apex

You think anyone missed you when you were gone? Newsflash kid, no one even noticed you were MIA and nobody cared boy. You aren't on my level, all you're good for is being a stepping stone for guys like me, the future megastars, the guys people pay their money to see. That's where you and I differ. You enjoy entertaining these idiots whereas I wouldn't piss on these people if they were on fire

The booing increases even louder as Jason tears into the hero of the fans as they chant " Shut the fuck up! Shut the fuck up! Shut the fuck up!"

Ya know, I find it telling that you supposedly love these people yet you can't tell them why you were gone for so long. Luckily I have the scoop. You see, Apex here got injured in a car wreck some odd months ago. His father had a little too much to drink so Apex, trying to be a good son, went to pick his old man up from the bar. However, he was in a head-on collision with another driver and unfortunately, Apex's father passed away in the hospital

Jason stops as he looks into Apex's eyes

And I couldn't care less boy. You ran off to lick your wounds and cried like a bitch, abandoning those that believed in you cause you're a coward! And at World at War, it's going to be the same as usual. You're going to fail as usual. You will fall to me as I use you as my stepping stone to glory. And I will always be there to remind you what a failure you are, what a sorry piece of trash your momma raised, what a whore she was and how disappointed your dead daddy is gonna be.

Jason gets within inches of Apex

You wanna know what kind of Anarchy I'm gonna bring? You'll find out the hard way son. To put it simply, at World at War, you picked the right day to get fucked up!

Apex stares down Jason looking at him with a mix of anger and sadness as Johnny as just brought back a part of Apex that he did't want revealed. Apex then starts to walk away from the ring and right as he is in between the ropes he hears Jason mumble under his breath "What a bitch" . Apex walks back into the ring getting in the face of Jason Ryan and puts the mic back up to his mouth now seething with anger. 

Apex: Look man who the hell you think you are man I came out here expecting to be welcomed and at leas properly declined. Look Jason you have no right to come out here with your young hot shot mouth and say just anything to me. I don't care if you are the damn future of BPZ you coming out here and running your mouth about my father's death that I told no one about. i have dealt with some messed up people in my entire career but you by far top the cake. You come out here and run your mouth about the worst moment in my life and then insult me on top of that? and then I walk away to save your ass from getting your face beaten in until world at war and you had to keep running your mouth. You say that nobody missed me? I mean I think the fans reaction when i stepped out here for the first time in months says otherwise. I have worked my ass off to be where I am today and I am not going to be insulted and attacked by some wannabe megastar who doesn't have a filter. If you think you are going to have an easy match come WAW especially for your first match in BPZ I can't wait to see the loo on your face when I hand you your first loss...

WAW was just gonna be another match for me but Jason you just made this personal so tell em Jason how did you find about my father and my accident I deserve to know 

The crowd shocked and anxious after Apex's outburst on Jason Ryan Apex looks Jason dead in the eye visibly still angry and his comments about Apex's mom and father waits patiently for Jason's response 

Jason smirks as he looks at the crowd waiting with bated breath for his explanation

Come now Apex, if I told you that now, the fun would be gone from our relationship now wouldn't it.

He puts a hand on Apex's cheek

You'll find out soon enough boy. For now I suggest you save your tears for after World at War cause after I beat you and you are stuck staring at the lights, I want you to imagine your dead daddy looking down at you, eyes filled with disappointment as you will have failed. Again

Jason lights a cigarette and takes a drag

And it won't be just your dead father being disappointed with you, but it'll be your mother, and your siblings and your cousins and all these people who you will let down. I'm going to make you regret you ever came back. Now if you don't mind, I've got to get going. Your mother doesn't like to be kept waiting

Jason winks and leaves the ring with a devil smile