Latest News
  • WWE 2k19 is here! Watch all the latest from BrendenPlayz on Youtube!
  • Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter to stay up to date with all things BPZ.
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Ross

Your Thoughts On WrestleMania 34?

What a Mania!

Pre show was great. Matt and Bray are a team now.

CW match was good, wish it was 5 mins longer, but was till great exposure to 2 guys who are great. Not as good as most matches from the tournament, but still very respectable. WATCH 205 LIVE!

The HISTORIC women battle royal was good, thank you Bayley! Shame that elimination was not for the win though.

IC match was brilliant, fans loved it and everyone looked great. I wanted Miz to win but Rollins has been the face of RAW recently

Best 1 on 1 women's match at Mania by far. Charlotte will main event Mania next year against Rousey mark my word.

The year build for Jinder deserved this moment. He feels a credible champion. Fortunately Ruzev saved the match from a potential dead crowd, but I enjoyed it and felt like a Mania match.

MOTM by far. WOW. Ronda you are great. I have a feeling she was a reason for the both genders fighting and it was great. When Angle had the ankle lock on Steph and also when HHH went for a pedigree on Ronda.

Obviously fans were worn out by the last match, so the booking of this match was perfect. BB dominated and at Backlash they will have a competitive match with the Uso's that will probably be MOTN.

UNDERTAKER. All that needs to be said.

Great returning match for DB, had a great story in the match about never giving up. Can't wait for more Daniel Bryan in the future.

Wanted Alexa to win, but a nice moment for Nia and at least it was not a squash match.

A very good match by AJ and Nakurmora. People disappointing should realise face vs face can't work in front of 70k people. Maybe in NXT crowd. But Nakurmora turning after was great and it is the first time I have been interested in him since his match against Zayn.

The night then took a massive hit. A KID? Anyone, literally anyone. Big Cass, Neville, Elias or even Big Show but no. I was very disappointed with this. 

A great match ruined by the fans. The match was high paced and the fans are playing with a beach ball. Pathetic. Ruined my enjoyment, as I was invested in this feud. But still what an ending. 3 years build for Reigns to beat Lesnar and then he doesn't. That is awesome. No one expected that. Shame the fans ruined it!

One of my favourite Mania of all time. Every match except the last two were great.

9/10

Overall I enjoyed it, if I had to give it a rating it would be about an 8. 

Ronda's match was easily my favourite, she impressed the hell out of me. Having some intergender battles was a nice change as well, when its done like that, its fine by me. IC title was strong, Undertakers moment was simply epic, Asuka/Charlotte was a great match with a surprise ending, Naka/AJ disapointed a bit. But to me, when Strowman had that freaking kid as his partner that nearly ruined it for me. I hated that so much. To top it off, Lesnar retained for some weird reason. If you took those away, it would have been great for me. But the ending left me with a sour taste.

ATGBR: C .Average 

205 Live Match: B- solid 

Women's Battle Royal:C Average 

IC match:B+ Great 

SD Women's: A Fantastic 

US match: C+ Decent

Mixed Tag: A Fantsic  (MOTN) Rousey was MOW

SD Tag: C Average 

Undertaker/John Cean Segment/Match: A+ a Classic Wrestlemania Moment 

Bryans Return Match: A- Amazing 

RAW Womens: C Average 

WWE Championship Match: B Good

RAW Tag: D Bad: I'm not mad with the whole kid thing as its a great moment for that kid but the match itself sucked 

Universal Championship Match: B- Solid 

This show had alot of great moments and i think is up thier as one of the top manias of all time. The booking was really unpredictable and makes u want to tune in these next few weeks to se what is going down. The ending really left me confused but other than that it was a great show i thought and after doing the math of my ratings this comes out to a B for me. The Last 4 Segments hurt the show in terms of rating but still loved the show. 

I liked wrestlemania. It had some shoking moments like Lesnar retaining, Naka turning heel and Charlotte breaking the streak. I felt like AJ vs Shinsuke dissapointed, which is no suprise as the only reason for this match happening seemed to be their first encounter in Japan. The match had no story coming into the match, just two guys who respect one another and who are facing because of the first match between being good, with that the match was destined to fail. Reigns vs Lesnar was fun to watch, but like Karico noted the fans ruined the match a bit. The mixed tag was amazing, the perfect way to debut Ronda. Overall the card was good and I enjoyed it, but I don't think it will be the best show that WWE will produce this year.

Seth Rollins vs The Miz (c) vs Finn Balor: 4/5

- Really solid opener here and everyone had their moments to sign, I think Rollins is going to happen the IC title a lot and I expect to see him have a long reign with it.

Charlotte Flair (c) vs Asuka: 3.8/5

- Another solid match here, didn't expect Asuka to lose since all this build up with the streak made it feel that this would be her crowning moment.

Jinder Mahal vs Bobby Roode vs Randy Orton (c) vs Rusev: 3/5

- Call me a mark but I was disappointed with Jinder winning this match, I feel like this was WWE just saying screw you to the fans by having him pin Rusev as well.

Kurt Angle & Ronda Rousey vs HHH & Stephanie: 4.2/5

- WAY better than what I expected it to be. Both Ronda & Stephanje really held their own.

Bludgeon Brothers vs The Usos (c) vs New Day: 3.5/5

-Sad that this got put in a "cool down" spot but for what it was worth it was a decent enough match, the Bludgeon Brothers have gone through everyone in the tag division so I'm interested over who will challenge them.

The Undertaker vs John Cena: 4/5

-I'll admit I wasn't a huge fan of the build to this match but after tonight I realised how freaking perfect it actually was, the anticipation of whether Undertaker was going to turn up - then whether he was going to be the Deadman or the American Badass kept me on the edge of my seat. Elias was great as well.

Daniel Bryan & Shane vs Kami: 4/5

- Personally I thought we were going to get a turn from Shane but I'm happy with how this match went because it made a very feel good moment to see Daniel Bryan back into the ring. Gonna miss Kami on Smackdown though.

Nia Jax vs Alexa Bliss: 3/5

- Oh lord, this was just meh. Two times during the match I thought Nia was gonna snap Alexa's knee.

AJ Styles (c) vs Shinsuke Nakamura: 3.7/5

- Underwhelming due to the pacing of the match, it took too long to build up and when it did it was over. Excited about the Nakamura heel turn though.

Braun Strowman & Nicholas vs Cesaro & Sheamus (c): 55555/5

- Ok so I'll admit I was disappointed when a 10 year old was chosen to be Braun's partner but just thinking about it it's not like he's going to be holding the belt forever lol. There's still a chance we get to see the debut/return of someone's as Brauns partner and Nicholas got to have a Wrestlemania moment that he can cherish.

Brock Lesnar (c) vs Roman Reigns: 3.5/5

- I wasn't mad about this match happening because I think we all knew it was I just get kinda annoyed about how it went. Reigns kicked out of lord knows how many F5s but the crowd just didn't give a damn which I'm not really surprised about. Lesnar winning was a shock so now I'm wondering where the hell he goes with the belt because he has beaten everyone. Plus I feel we all know that we are going to get Lesnar vs Reigns III at some point...oh boy.

Wrestlemania 34 was pretty decent not great but not the worst either

I'm Glad That Asuka's Streak Ended Because it tells the story If you have a streak heading into New Orleans you're losing which is a nice touch

I'm Glad Shinsuke Nakamura lost I just hope WWE moves forward with the next step and has Bobby Roode Vs AJ Styles for the WWE Champpionship at Backlash

I didn't Expect Jinder Mahal to win But if WWE Plays their Cards right then the second step is to have Nakamura beat Jinder Mahal for the WWE United States Championship

I Wonder who Nia's first challenger is after Alexa Bliss

Braun and Nicholas was absolutely Bizzare yet Funny

I'm not surprised Daniel Bryan And Shane won However I FELT like They copied Stings Entrance from Wrestlemania 31

i was throwing up during the Womens battle royal i am sick and tired of WWE making it about bayley and Sasha banks

I was expecting Goldberg to show up during the mens battle royal but i'm guess there was a reason why nobody was talking about it which is fine i thought it would be pretty cool Goldberg wins Beats Brock Lesnar and then Goldberg Vs Roman Reigns at Summerslam But Matt Deserved to win

Undertaker Vs John Cena --------------2 MINUTES 47 SECONDS FOLKS but that's all i am saying

happy the bludgeon brothers won i'm especially happy for Luke Harper bouncing back

Ronda And Kurt Vs Steph and Triple H i'm tired of these MMA Fighters/UFC Fighters coming in and Breaking peoples arms if you are going to Wrestle Have the decency to learn Wrestling moves like suplexes arm drags etc etc etc right team won tho

Finn Balor Vs Seth Rollins Vs Miz --- Great Match But Wrong man won Because i felt like Finn Balor Deserved it more than Seth Rollins did, Especially After WWE Leaked That Finn Balor was going to win the Final Spot in the Elimination Chamber match and Seth taking the spotlight away from him during the gauntlet match

Thought it was good other than the last two matches, would have been Top-3 all-time imo if the World Title matches delivered but with the fans ruining Lesnar vs Reigns and AJ vs Naka disappointing, I have it as the sixth-best WM. Overall, a 7.5, some pros were the shocking moment of Asuka tapping out, Seth Rollins capturing IC, the whole segment between Undertaker and John Cena, the Nakamura heel turn, and then the cons were obviously the World Title Matches. I enjoyed Nicholas moment and thought it helped Strowman's story out a lot, instead of him actually tagging with someone.

Definitely an interesting Mania

The Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal was great, Hardy and Wyatt forming was amazing and it’s good to see a non power wrestler win

The CW match wasn’t that good, an Ok match but not amazing. They needed some more time

Didnt watch the next match but it was surprising to see Naomi win

A solid start to the show, Rollins was the only guy I didn’t want to win but it seems like they’re invested in him again.

What a match. These 2 delivered and it shocked the world seeing Asuka tap

A solid US Title match, nothing special but a good ending. Annoyed Jinder won though

An amazing match and MOTN. Rousey didn’t look out of her depth and again HHH put over a talent at Mania

A cool down match that was booked perfectly and made the Bludgeon Brothers look strong

Then wow. Elias got a Mania moment and he created a lot of heat by interrupting Cena. When Taker came out I was worried Cena was going to bury him but I was completed wrong. It was an excellent Mania moment but a poor match, Taker looked like he struggled to walk and his entrance was 2x the length of the match.

A great comeback for Bryan, thought this match would deliver more but it didn’t.

I enjoyed this match. A great match, a great moment for Nia and I thought Alexa wouldn’t move again after that top rope Samoan Drop

AJ vs Nakamura was slightly disappointing but the final Styles Clash was amazing. I didn’t want Styles to win but after the ending I see it was the right decision 

This was Ok. An amazing moment but an awful match and in a way it buried the whole Tag division.

Main event was awful and great. The problem is the crowd don’t care and that’s because of Roman Reigns. Reigns has had 3 abysmal Mania main events now and there’s a reason for it, the crowd want to see him lose. If Johnny Gargano had kicked out of 5 F-5s the crowd would be invested. But by having Reigns the crowd were turned off and the only entertainment was the beach ball. I have to admit when Lesnar retained I jumped out of my seat with happiness. The perfect ending but it was obviously a fast count after Lesnar went in business for himself 

3 hours ago, JoshsNow said:

Definitely an interesting Mania

The Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal was great, Hardy and Wyatt forming was amazing and it’s good to see a non power wrestler win

The CW match wasn’t that good, an Ok match but not amazing. They needed some more time

Didnt watch the next match but it was surprising to see Naomi win

A solid start to the show, Rollins was the only guy I didn’t want to win but it seems like they’re invested in him again.

What a match. These 2 delivered and it shocked the world seeing Asuka tap

A solid US Title match, nothing special but a good ending. Annoyed Jinder won though

An amazing match and MOTN. Rousey didn’t look out of her depth and again HHH put over a talent at Mania

A cool down match that was booked perfectly and made the Bludgeon Brothers look strong

Then wow. Elias got a Mania moment and he created a lot of heat by interrupting Cena. When Taker came out I was worried Cena was going to bury him but I was completed wrong. It was an excellent Mania moment but a poor match, Taker looked like he struggled to walk and his entrance was 2x the length of the match.

A great comeback for Bryan, thought this match would deliver more but it didn’t.

I enjoyed this match. A great match, a great moment for Nia and I thought Alexa wouldn’t move again after that top rope Samoan Drop

AJ vs Nakamura was slightly disappointing but the final Styles Clash was amazing. I didn’t want Styles to win but after the ending I see it was the right decision 

This was Ok. An amazing moment but an awful match and in a way it buried the whole Tag division.

Main event was awful and great. The problem is the crowd don’t care and that’s because of Roman Reigns. Reigns has had 3 abysmal Mania main events now and there’s a reason for it, the crowd want to see him lose. If Johnny Gargano had kicked out of 5 F-5s the crowd would be invested. But by having Reigns the crowd were turned off and the only entertainment was the beach ball. I have to admit when Lesnar retained I jumped out of my seat with happiness. The perfect ending but it was obviously a fast count after Lesnar went in business for himself 

didn't look like a fast count to me Besides Roman Was fucked the minute Brock Lesnar Signed a contract extension and didn't know he was losing until the last second