Latest News
  • Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter to stay up to date with all things BPZ.
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Ross

Greatest Royal Rumble Match Discussion

According to Pwinsider.com, Rey Mysterio is heading to Saudi Arabia for the Greatest Royal Rumble. Mysterio and WWE have been negotiating for a return to the compact. The site notes that there’s been no confirmation as of yet if the two sides have agreed to a full deal, but Mysterio will be working the show

411mania

I've got this feeling that Daniel Bryan is going to win the Greatest Royal Rumble match. Hes probably the guy that everybody wants to see win and it would redeem his 2015 Rumble tragedy. I reckon the winner of the match should get something, like a world title match at Summerslam. It would make the match more meaningful

With the Superstar Shakeup i'm very worried about RAW and yet very confused

If The Bar Wins Then Smackdown Will Have Both Tag Titles

If Samoa Joe Or The Miz Win They Win Then Smackdown Will have both Mid Card Championships

Then you Got Roman Reigns and Samoa Joe if Both men walk out as Champion then Smackdown could have both World Titles

Predictions

50 Man Greatest Royal Rumble Daniel Bryan/Kurt Angle/Chris Jericho

AJ Styles

Roman Reigns

Finn Balor Or Seth

Jeff Hardy

Matt and Wyatt

Undertaker

John Cena

Bludgeon Brothers

Cedric Alexander

I have no idea who is winning here and I like it. Shame how the match hasn't really been build up on tv with people expressing their desire to win or something like that, but the match is gonna be sick anyway with all the talent involved. If I had to predict a winner, I would say Daniel Bryan as I think he makes the most sense, a big singles victory, the first since he returned. I definetly see Bryan entering early and being the iron man of the match. Should be a fun watch.

Since there is 50 superstars it is very hard to predict just who is going to win it, but right now I am thinking one of the following. Daniel Bryan, Finn Balor, John Cena, or Jinder Mahal. Daniel Bryan winning would create a huge pop in the arena and would be a perfect win to bring him back up in his career, for Balor, its just what he needs to make his career meaningful right now. For John Cena, Its simple, he needs a win to get back into the title picture and come back after that lose against Taker at Mania. I think it could set him up for a Uni title match against Reigns and they can have there big rematch. My wildcard is Jinder since its in India lol

Image result for rey mysterio

In addition, 13-time World Champion Randy Orton, WWE Hall of Famer Mark Henry, three-time World Champion Rey Mysterio, former Universal Champion Kevin Owens, SmackDown LIVE Commissioner Shane McMahon and former World Heavyweight Champion The Great Khali have officially entered the first-ever 50-Man Greatest Royal Rumble Match.

WWE.com

PWInsider.com is reporting that former WWE stars Shawn Daivari and Hornswoggle are in Saudi Arabia for the Greatest Royal Rumble event. Neither have officially been announced for the show so it's possible they could be surprise entrants in the 50-man Rumble match.