Latest News
  • Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter to stay up to date with all things BPZ.
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Ross

TEW 2016: WWE | A New Chapter

Image result for smackdown live logo

SmackDown LIVE | Week 4 May 2018

SmackDown LIVE. is live from Williams Arena the attendance figures for this week's show was 11,509 people and this was held in the Mid West region.

gAJGFkH.jpgU5P2mP6.jpgMvyx84t.jpg

Shinsuke Nakamura Ignites A Brawl With AJ Styles | 97 Rating

1BnUUQb.jpgU5P2mP6.jpgOyw1MLS.jpg

Andrade "Cien" Almas Defeated Jeff Hardy | 66 Rating

oUPSH0i.jpgyDI74tf.jpgU5P2mP6.jpgEJ9NrSK.jpguZMBdOC.jpg

Sanity Defeated The New Day | 59 Rating

PSbPSrv.jpg

Charlotte Will Defend Against Bayley Tonight | 65 Rating

mCHs0lJ.jpgU5P2mP6.jpg6pXs6AG.jpg

Big E Defeated Aiden English | 61 Rating

R2ZibP2.jpg

Rusev Confronts Big E | 69 Rating

OCkmeaf.jpgU5P2mP6.jpgPSbPSrv.jpgwyUVOgI.jpg

WWE SmackDown Championship Match: Carmella Cashed In And Defeated Charlotte & Bayley | 52 Rating

zxLAOoG.jpgU5P2mP6.jpgirPy38F.jpgqE1aGqA.jpg

Big Cass Destroys The Ascension And Announces He Will On SmackDown Live Very Soon | 45 Rating

ZGGtdto.jpgU5P2mP6.jpgpyFzVIN.jpg

Mike Kanellis Defeated Zack Ryder | 54 Rating

eMadZSE.jpgU5P2mP6.jpgAKGvPWo.jpg

Bobby Lashley Defeated The Miz | 79 Rating

MYsnUVw.jpg

Daniel Bryan Saves Bobby Lashley From The Miz & Miz-Tourage | 68 Rating

Overall Rating: 80

We got a TV rating of 21.96 (16,470,110 viewers). Shown live on: Azteca7, FOX8, J Sports 4, Sky Sports 3, Sportsnet 360, USA Network.

Image result for kofi kingston 2018

Kofi Kingston Suffers Hamstring Injury On SmackDown Live

Some more injury news coming from WWE and this time it's former WWE Smackdown Tag Team Champion Kofi Kingston who hits the shelf. Kingston suffered a Grade III Hamstring Contusion this past Tuesday following a loss to Sanity. The word from WWE Officials is that the injury happened when Kofi Kingston went for trouble in paradise and suffered the hamstring injury mid-air. Kingston is expected to be out for at least two months. Another source reported Xavier Woods flew back to Atlanta, Georgia after the injury and was pulled from the WWE's tour of Europe.

A good show Ross. Your World Title scene is strong and carrying on the feud between  Miz and Bryan is a good idea, especially if you bring Lashley into it. The Women’s scene needs more work and so does the Tag division. Meanwhile I’m a bit worried for Big Cass’ return but overall good show Ross and I can’t wait for more 

A pretty good episode of SD Ross with a couple of really good segments like the opening one with Nakamura and AJ. As Josh said the Miz and Bryan feud continues to be interesting and so does the Big E storyline as it looks like he is challenging Rusev next. Also some big wins for Almas and SAnitY against some established high profile names in Jeff Hardy and The New Day 

Image result for raw logo

Monday Night RAW | Week 1 June 2018

O3LnGpk.jpg

Monday Night RAW is live from XL Center and the attendance figures are 10,768 people in a the New England region.

9SbApSg.jpg

Kurt Angle Puts Baron Corbin Inside A Steel Cage With Roman Reigns | 76 Rating

kj5hV3U.jpgH3RzoQV.jpgQuoBqO8.jpg

KOTR RO16: Samoa Joe Defeated Kassius Ohno | 68 Rating

5ybNOgM.jpg

Rey Mysterio Wants To End Randy Orton's Ego | 83 Rating

5ybNOgM.jpgH3RzoQV.jpgNXmuiCl.jpg

KOTR RO16: Rey Mysterio Defeated Dolph Ziggler | 74 Rating

EAOWojq.jpg

A Look At Balor's Championship Reign | 85 Rating

kNae34z.jpgH3RzoQV.jpgSI5YRcS.jpg

KOTR RO16: Seth Rollins Defeated Kane | 81 Rating

UG5Nuug.jpgBOLUldX.jpg

Brock Lesnar Taunts Braun Strowman | 84 Rating

PmQxXdG.jpgJ2WEuo7.jpgH3RzoQV.jpgoxL2Fio.jpgLgAeQ5M.jpg

The Usos Defeated The Bar | 76 Rating

Ro1fSeY.jpgqHBckHv.jpg

Woken Warriors DELETE The Usos | 76 Rating

OcEYLhZ.jpgH3RzoQV.jpgxmTkQH8.jpg

KOTR RO16: Braun Strowman Defeated Sami Zayn | 79 Rating

k45vzbu.jpgH3RzoQV.jpg2yAUTcd.jpg

Nia Jax Says She Will End The Ronda Rousey Hype Train | 68 Rating

0kb23sg.jpgH3RzoQV.jpgsrZKXq6.jpg

Steel Cage Match: Roman Reigns Defeated Baron Corbin | 75 Rating

Overall Rating: 78

This show increased our popularity in 26 regions. We got a TV rating of 22.51 (16,887,040 viewers). Shown live on: 52MX, Canal 6, FOX8, J Sports 3, Sky Sports 3, Sportsnet 360, USA Network.

C6gHaZs.jpg

OK. Let’s try review this. First Raw. The go home Raw for KOTR was great, and built Lesnar vs Strowman and KOTR well but made the Women’s division looked very poor. At KOTR the Women’s feud was awful but KOTR paid off greatly. The show itself was perfect, a perfect show Ross so I congratulate you on that. Building up to Unforgiven, it looked like Mysterio vs Zayn would steal the show and matches like Bálor vs Joe were built up well, but I though the buildup to Reigns/Elias was poor. Overall the shows were good and Unforgiven delivered with a perfect show. The IC match put on MOTN whilst Lesnar bought you 2 100 segments. Get the belt on him. The show empathised you needed more work on your Womens and Tag division but there’s no worry on Raw at the minute. Heading into SummerSlam you had a perfect Raw episode. I could see a 5 pack challenge betweenness Balor, Joe, Rollins, Reigns and Lesnar which I think if you did it would be your best ever match. 

On Smackdown, MITB was built up great, with Styles vs Nakamura looking like a MOTY canididate before the show, and even though Tag and Women’s divisions are struggling MITB was built up well, as was Daniel Bryan. MITB didnt live up to the hype but it was still good. MITB and Styles vs Nakamura were both good whilst the Cruiserweights didn’t deliver. Heading into SummerSlam a Fatal 4 Way between Miz, Cena, Styles and Nakamura could rival Raw.Also wanted to praise you as Jericho has been treated great as MITB. The only downside is that your Tag division is doing abysmal on the show but other than that Ross I can’t wait for more

Image result for raw logo

Monday Night RAW | Week 4 July 2018

Monday Night RAW is live from SNHU Arena and the attendance figures are 10,586 people in a the New England region.

UG5Nuug.jpgH3RzoQV.jpgkj5hV3U.jpgH3RzoQV.jpgEAOWojq.jpg

Brock Lesnar Lays Out Samoa Joe and Finn Balor | 98 Rating

srZKXq6.jpgH3RzoQV.jpgSI5YRcS.jpg

Baron Corbin Defeated Kane | 52 Rating

srZKXq6.jpg

Baron Corbin Calls Out Seth Rollins | 81 Rating

TTeRbh3.jpgH3RzoQV.jpgJ2WEuo7.jpg

Akam Defeated Jimmy Uso | 64 Rating

TTeRbh3.jpg8rlgnFV.jpgH3RzoQV.jpgPmQxXdG.jpgJ2WEuo7.jpg

Authors Of Pain Beat Down The Usos | 61 Rating

hgGKIx8.jpg

Elias Performs For The Crowd | 80 Rating

hgGKIx8.jpgH3RzoQV.jpg5ybNOgM.jpg

Elias Defeated Rey Mysterio | 71 Rating

2yAUTcd.jpgH3RzoQV.jpgluIg0bq.jpg

Ronda Rousey and Sasha Banks Exchange In A Heated Argument | 75 Rating

luIg0bq.jpgH3RzoQV.jpgW6mQ54p.jpg

Sasha Banks Defeated Alexa Bliss | 79 Rating

kj5hV3U.jpgH3RzoQV.jpg0kb23sg.jpg

Samoa Joe Defeated Roman Reigns After An Elias Appearance | 81 Rating

Overall Rating: 84

We got a TV rating of 23.19 (17,393,260 viewers). Shown live on: 52MX, Canal 6, FOX8, J Sports 3, Sky Sports 3, Sportsnet 360, USA Network.

I'm really enjoying what you are doing with the Universal title scene and I am sure Joe, Brock and Balor will put on a good match in the future. I also like how you continue to push Elias and a win over Rey Mysterio is big for his career. Corbin and Rollins will probably be Average at best unless Corbin pulls a rabbit out of the hat but overall I'm enjoying the current product