Latest News
  • Book Summerslam 2018 for a chance to win TEW2016! Check out the TEW2016 section.
  • Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter to stay up to date with all things BPZ.
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
ICON

Gotham Official Discussion

The main plot at the moment is really good, Jerome is a really riveting and entertaining character, and his eccentricity is really fun. It's upsetting that he dies at the end of the episode, but thankfully his brother is played by the same actor. I really like the concept of The Joker being an idea, and Jerome talking about how his idea and madness shall live through another person, meaning his brother, so The Joker is more of a prophecy, not a character. 

I like how they show Penguin and Jerome's differences, it's amazing how the two are the main villains of the series, yet their ambitions are so different. Penguin is a more money and power type of villain, whilst Jerome, the Mad Hatter and Scarecrow enjoy pure lunacy. 

The side stories at the moment are boring for me. Barbara as Ra's Al Ghul does nothing for me, I liked her way better as a crime boss and rival to Penguin, I think Tabitha would make a better heiress to Al Ghul and hopefully they take the storyline there. I think Bruce's storyline is boring too, there's a nice moment where the batmobile, assuming, is introduced, but apart from that he's helpless in the Jerome situation for all the episode. 

Jeremiah taking on The Joker persona is exciting, but the side stories with Bruce, Barbara and even The Riddler are just meh. Hopefully they turn those up a notch but keep a main focus on Jeremiah, as Gotham builds closer to the end of season finale. 

Just finished watching the latest episode of Gotham and for me it may have been the best episode yet. The whole Jerome arc coming to an end only to leave Jeremiah as the Joker was excellent as definitely provides Gotham with a new villain moving forward (Hopefully into season 5). The Barbara Keane storyline is growing on me and I would like to see it paid off in the coming weeks as it seems going forward it will be the main Story. Ivy is still missing so that will probably escalate somewhere in the next couple of weeks and of course Ed and Lea's story. Gotham is extremely enjoyable to watch right now and I can't wait to see what they do in the coming weeks to end the season

Gotham is and has been great for a while.  Ra's al ghul's story this season kind of annoyed me but it is turning out great.  Barbara Keen though, until this season was a mystery to me.  Her hair and demeaner is interesting giving me theories of who she really is in the DC universe. 

My theroy is that she is Black Canary, all she is missing is the black paint face strip and she is her.  Even has been brought back by the lake like black canary was

Seeing Bruce be more like batman and taking a more physical role then he had in the beginning of the series.  As for the show next I am looking forward to seeing who comes next in the story.  Still need a Bane yet, some might think Barnes was Bane but that doesnt fit.  But anywhere the show goes i am looking forward to seeing where it goes.

I feel like the latest episode of Gotham really effectively set up the final couple of episodes of the season. Going into this episode I wasn't very intrigued by the Ra's Al Ghul storyline but this episode really did well in making it important. They also foreshadowed Bruce becoming batman Once again by saying "Dark Knight" and It will be interesting to see if it is Barbara who does retake Ra's powers. The only shit thing is that we have to wait two weeks to see the next episode, great way to kill off all momentum