Latest News
  • Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter to stay up to date with all things BPZ.
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Bart

Seth Rollins vs The Miz- Intercontinental Championship

image.png

A frustrated and furious former Intercontinental Champion The Miz wasted no time invoking his rematch clause for a chance to reacquire his illustrious title. On the Raw after WrestleMania 34, The A-Lister denied Rollins’ suggestion they square off right then and there and declared the two should clash at WWE Backlash on Sunday, May 6.

At WrestleMania, Rollins dethroned The Miz in a tooth-and-nail Triple Threat Match that also included Finn Bálor. The win earned him the prestigious distinction of being a Grand Slam Champion, joining the ranks of his Shield brothers, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose. As a first-time Intercontinental Champion, The Architect is certainly looking to construct a nice, long reign.

As for The Miz, he’s clearly sitting in an uncomfortable position. The eight-time Intercontinental Champion just held the coveted title for 76 days, and he once headlined WrestleMania XXVII. This is not what he envisioned for himself for 2018.

Who will prevail when these two super-competitive athletes collide on the pay-per-view stage?

Don’t miss WWE Backlash 2018, streaming live on the award-winning WWE Network on Sunday, May 6, at 8 ET/5 PT, with a special Kickoff beginning at 7 ET/4 PT.

Why is the Miz GETTING 2 Intercontinental Championship Matches? One at the WWE Greatest Royal Rumble and WWE Backlash?Is Seth rollins going to Win at wwe greatest royal rumble and face the miz at WWE Backlash or is The Miz Going to win it over seas and is the miz going to drop it back at Backlash or is Finn going to win

Seth Rollins has been amazing since winning the IC title, he found the spark he needed to bring his career back to what it needed to be. Now if he goes heel after Summerslam...OH MAN would that be great. Either way I see Seth winning here, The Miz is on SD and there is no way the two mid card titles will be on one brand. So, Seth retains here but it should be a good match. 

Now, normally I would agree with everyone who is saying that Seth Rollins is going to retain the ICtitle but after WM and the Greatest Royal Rumble wwe have been doing weird things to matches everyone thinks is going to go one way.   I want Rollins to retain but after everything with the uni title predictions last month I would not be suprised in the miz won.  WWE have been really stressing about the IC title record and the miz possibely tieing Jerichos record.  Maybe the Miz wins and goes back to Raw?  I hope the Miz doesnt win but I see it happening for the shock value.