BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Crown Jewel

WWE returns to Saudi Arabia LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
TheRomanPredator

Welcome to hell

The screen goes black.

TRP and Storm are sitting in a dimly lit room, smoke pouring over the ground. A small ray of light lands at TRP’s feet, he looks up.

TRP: Its cute you know, you calling us jobbers, calling us scrubs. Saying that we have no chance when there’s not a competitive win between you. Look at yourselves, compared to us, you’re nothing. Hell when storm fell from that cell he came right into hell. And I was here waiting, arms open smiling at a chance to run amok on the surface world.

Storm: Falling into hell is the best thing that has ever happened. You don’t understand. I was made for the underground. When Julius threw me off that cell I became anew. I was reborn. And now me and TRP will bring hell for anyone in our path to glory.

TRP: And if you think we’re gonna lay down, let you take the pin, let me make this very clear to you. We will unleash a beating on you that you have never experienced. And if you think we’re just pure scrubs? Well you must be drinking a bit too much of the whisky my friend.

Storm: I just think there’s something you don’t understand. When hell freezes over, its only after someone’s openly chosen to sit down and listen to you talk. Actually hell freezing over happens more regularly. You call us a comedy act? Me and TRP think you need to have your sense of humour checked. Because laying out beatings is not even funny to us.

TRP: And when you face us, you’ll get a true introduction to hell… In fact I think the HellRaisers will give you a taster right now. SERVANT!

A worried servant runs into the room.

Servant: You called masters?

Storm hits the servant from the back with a baseball bat. Falling to his knees the servant looks up.

Servant: No master, please not again.

TRP: GET THE TABLE

Storm grabs a table from the back of the room. Setting it up TRP drags the servant towards it. He viciously pulls him up and powerbombs him through the table. The servant, unmoving, is dragged out the room by two other servants.

TRP: Marker, Jason. The scene you just witnessed is the future of your careers at backlash. I have to warn you. You will not be victorious. It will be your reckoning

A storm is coming. It will take you in its stride and not lose speed. We are he hellraisers.