BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Crown Jewel

WWE returns to Saudi Arabia LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Karico

The Brand Dies, Madness Arrives

Image result for the queen vic on fire

“You don't turn up for goodness knows how many months and now you're going to come here and act as though you are a mediator? To tell me what I did wasn't justified? What did you expect me to tell you here, that I regret what I did to Bart? I'm sorry to tell you, I don't. What I did to Bart will end up being one of the best decisions of my career, I felt there was an urge to stay with him out of respect for you and what you and I did together; not anymore. I don't care what you think of me, what Bart thinks of me - what anyone thinks of me. I'm through with having to make decisions that appeal to others and not being able to choose what I want - not anymore. You talk about failure. I’ll give you a quote about failure... You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistakes, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space. That is what you and Bart are to me. My past failures!"

Karico is not even listening to Prince, as he just stares into the fire. Prince proceeds to leave, while Karico screams

"WHY GOD, WHY!"

Karico once again stares into the fire and begins to cry. In the fire Karico sees a dark figure walk towards him. The dark figure walks closer to him and Karico tears of pain turn into tears of laughter. The dark figure approaches Karico, as he looks up

"FERB I KNEW YOU'D COME"

Image result for Matt hardy