BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Crown Jewel

WWE returns to Saudi Arabia LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Bart

WWE Championship: AJ Styles (c) vs Shinsuke Nakamura

image.png

The intense rivalry between WWE Champion AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura is destined to reach a fever pitch when the two Superstars once again square off for the WWE Title at WWE Backlash.

After his triumphant showing in the 2018 Men’s Royal Rumble Match, the charismatic Nakamura earned the right to a dream match against The Phenomenal One at WrestleMania 34. However, moments after Styles successfully defended the WWE Championship in a hard-fought encounter on The Grandest Stage of Them All, The King of Strong Style suddenly struck a vicious low blow that forever tarnished the instant classic the WWE Universe had waited so long to see.

The nefarious Artist would follow up that assault on SmackDown LIVE with several strategic sneak attacks en route to their rematch at the Greatest Royal Rumble event in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Along the way, he would meet any and all inquiries about his behavior with a sudden inability to speak English. 

It goes without saying that, by the time the two competitors reached Saudi Arabia, their mutual animosity proved to be so explosive their brutal rematch inevitably spill out to the ringside area, igniting a brawl that left neither Superstar willing to answer the referee’s 10-count. As a result, the contest was left with no clear winner. Unsatisfied, The Phenomenal One added fuel to the fire by unleashing a post-match assault of sheer frustration on his underhanded adversary, making a return match at WWE Backlash an absolute necessity. 

Every time AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura meet, the WWE Universe is treated to a matchup of unparalleled talent and explosiveness. However, considering how personal the enmity has grown between them, there’s no telling just how much damage they’ll do when they once again go head-to-head for the WWE Championship. Don’t miss the hard-hitting rematch on Sunday, May 6, at 8 ET /5 PT, on the award-winning WWE Network.

wwe.com

Heel Nakamura is money. Simple as that, he should win the belt here and should hold it for a few months. All the matches with these two have been good, but disappointing and I hope WWE allows them to go all out for this one. Aj Styles could possible retain here but in all honesty i hope he doesn't. Aj should spend some time chasing the title, I understand WWE is trying to make him a top star before he possible begins to decline(Which I don't see happening) but still. Aj Styles has been champion for a long time and could go without for some months.

I think Nakamura will win here and it would show that is heel turn as worked well. But personally I think that Styles should retain. Not because I dislike Nakamura, not because I don't think that he could have a decent reign with belt, but because the heel side of Smackdown is simply far superior to the face side. The only two faces on Smackdown who could have a believeable world title program (not counting Hardy as he is a champion) are Bryan and Styles (I guess you could say Orton but he will turn heel, at least that's why I think) and with that comes that Bryan should only go for the title at a very big stage, ala WM or Summerslam. Whereaes the likes of Joe, Nakamura, Miz and Almas are all talented workers who could do a good job with the World Title if booked correctly. Here by comes that I might be a bit biased as to me Styles turning heel and him and Bryan squaring of at Wrestlemania would be simply amazing (imagine it, the hero who returned a year ago vs the longest Reigning champion in history) but again, both are good options to win, but I would prefer Styles.

as much as i like Nakamura as a Heel, i'm going to say what i've said about Samoa Joe and Braun Strowman before he won the tag team titles What has Nakamura done all year to deserve a World title Run................He lost to jinder mahal twice He's lost to AJ Styles at Wrestlemania 34 and He failed to pick up the Championship at the greatest royal rumble..........If Nakamura Wins tomorrow night it will be a forced WWE Title run