BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Crown Jewel

WWE returns to Saudi Arabia LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Julius

Question's

After some great in-ring action we head backstage where Generic BPZ Interviewer 1 is standing with a microphone

Interviewer: "Please Welcome the 2x NXT Champion, The Underboss Julius"

Julius walks into the camera's vision looking pissed off 

Julius "Thank You for having me, but can we make this quick because I have to deal with more important things, so please lets get this going"

Interviewer: "First of all congratulations on winning in the first round of the Power Trip Cup, but today we are going to focus on something may have been hidden by the Tournament and that was the attack by Karico on you after you announced that you would be vacating the title. What were your original thoughts on this?"

Julius: "Well this guy Karico, I have seen him around before, I mean he only shows up once every couple of months and I usually see him wearing his Business Suit promoting his Karico Brand. But rewatching the tape and the footage, this wasn't the usual Karico this was something much different."

Interviewer: "It's funny you say that because the audience also noticed a weird sort of transformation by Karico and do you know where this is heading?"

Julius: "Honestly no. As i mentioned earlier he only shows up every 3 months and he hasn't been seen since he attacked me from behind, let me emphasise that from behind like the Bitch he is. And this may lead to a match down the line as you know I am always looking for some new competition now that I am away from the Jobbers down in NXT, but I can assure if i see him anywhere I will brutalise him"

Interviewer: "As you said before you are looking for some new competition and Karico is one, you would happily take that on but is it the smartest idea with the Tournament still going on?"

Julius: "What sort of a question was that, you know what get out of here I am very capable of doing this job on my own"

Julius shoves the Interviewer away and picks up the mic

Julius: "Karico let me drill something into that thick skull of your's. What you are asking for is a death wish, if you want to continue to make movies and be a part-time performer then I suggest that you stop pursuing this. I am the 2x NXT Champion, I led Team Carnage to victory at Bragging Rights and I am the future winner of the Power trip cup Tournament, and most importantly i am the most dominant force to ever set foot in this ring. Karico I will give you 3 days to show up and i demand that you deliver a public apology and if you don't I will find you and I will destroy you with a big smile on my face"