NXT Takeover 11 on BrendenPlayz!

The top superstars of NXT compete on the big stage of NXT Takeover in its eleventh edition on BrendenPlayz
Watch Here

New Total Extreme Wrestling Series!

Create a character or use your forums gimmick and sign up to the new series! Have YOUR character booked in the game and featured on BrendenPlayz streams.
Join

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Attitude Era Total Extreme Wrestling!

Go back in time and change history! Watch as BrendenPlayz books the World Wrestling Federation as they attempt to fend off WCW from taking the top spot in the wrestling business.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
I Can't Odd

I Can't Odd's Subpar Universe Mode

So this thing is being restarted from the beginning. I wanna try to manage things better this time around. These are the significant results from the first week of UM.

RAW: 

▪Kurt Angle announced that Goldberg will face Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship at Payback

▪Elias vs Darren Young: Elias pins Darren Young at 3:36 via Drift Away

▪Titus Worldwide vs Enzo and Cass: Apollo Crews pins Big Cass via Spinning Sitout Powerbomb at 6:42

▪Finn Balor vs The Miz vs Big Show: Finn Balor pins The Miz via 1916 at 6:31. Having pinned the Intercontinental Champion, Finn Balor could perhaps get an oppurtunity for the belt.

▪Roman Reigns vs Samoa Joe: The two men had a back and forth match, eventually finding its way to the outside. Roman Reigns barely managed to get to his feet and get in the ring just before the ref said 10, getting Roman the win via count out after 7:47.

SD:

▪Sin Cara got an upset win over Dolph Ziggler

▪AJ Styles vs Rusev: This match showed just how much heart Rusev had. Rusev kicked out of the Phenomenal Forearm and other big maneuvers, and going back and forth with the US champ. Styles displayed bad ring awareness throughout the match, putting Rusev into the ropes when going for the pin after the Styles Clash twice and when going for the Calf Crusher. Styles finally won at 13:00 with a third Styles Clash, but the pin combo still had Rusev suspiciously close to the ropes.

▪Shinsuke Nakamura vs Baron Corbin: Nakamura pinned Corbin via Kinshasa at 5:14

▪No.1 Contenders Match - John Cena vs Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho: Chris Jericho won by hitting the Code Breaker on Orton at 5:31 to become the #1 contender for Jinder Mahal's WWE championship. Chris Jericho easily looked better than either of the other two men in the match. Afterwards, Mahal attacked Jericho.

7/10. Interesting start Odd. A feud between Mahal and Jericho is something I never saw coming and your other main event between Goldberg and Lesnar should be brilliant. Also Rusev’s performance could earn him a US Title shot and with Balor pinning Miz I expect him to earn an opportunity. Also big wins for Nakamura, Cara, Elias and Titus Worldwide, and it also looks like a feud between Reigns and Joe could be on the cards. Great work Odd and I’m excited for more 

7/10. Interesting start Odd. A feud between Mahal and Jericho is something I never saw coming and your other main event between Goldberg and Lesnar should be brilliant. Also Rusev’s performance could earn him a US Title shot and with Balor pinning Miz I expect him to earn an opportunity. Also big wins for Nakamura, Cara, Elias and Titus Worldwide, and it also looks like a feud between Reigns and Joe could be on the cards. Great work Odd and I’m excited for more 

April, Week 2: 

RAW:

▪RAW Tag Title No.1 contender match - The Bar vs The Revival: Sheamus pinned Scott Dawson via Celtic Cross at 9:51, meaning Ambrose and Rollins will face The Bar at Payback.

▪Samoa Joe vs Big Show: Samoa Joe pinned Big Show via Muscle Buster at 4:43.

▪Roman Reigns was scheduled to take on Bray Wyatt but Joe came back out and attacked Roman Reigns, preventing the match from happening.

▪Finn Balor vs The Miz (w/Miztourage): After pinning The Miz last week, Finn was given a one on one match against Miz with an Intercontinental championship opportunity in store if he won. Despite interference by The Miztourage and being busted open from a Skull Crushing Finale, Finn Balor would pin The Miz via a 1916 followed up with a couple elbow drops at 8:54, meaning he will challenge The Miz for the IC title at Payback.

SD:

▪The Hype Bros got an upset win over The New Day, perhaps pushing them closer to being No.1 contenders for the SD tag titles. 

▪Sin Cara got another win this week in a triple threat against Luke Harper and Tye Dillinger, slowly working his way up the ranks.

▪Chris Jericho vs Sami Zayn: When Jericho put in the Walls of Jericho on Zayn, Jinder Mahal's music played, distracting both Jericho and the ref. Mahal attempted to hit Jericho with the Khallas from behind but Jericho countered and hit a Codebreaker. The match continued in a back and forth manner until Zayn pinned Jericho with a Sunset Flip Roll Up from the apron at 4:37.

▪Rusev (w/Aiden English) vs AJ Styles: These two men were booked in a rematch due to the somewhat controversial ending to their match last week. The addition of English distracting Styles along with Rusev's incredible skill would be trouble for Styles, with English ultimately getting ejected after distracting the ref when Styles pinned Rusev following a Styles Clash. Styles would end up hitting a second Clash, making sure to roll in the opposite direction of the ropes this time and getting the win at 8:42.