NXT Takeover 11 on BrendenPlayz!

The top superstars of NXT compete on the big stage of NXT Takeover in its eleventh edition on BrendenPlayz
Watch Here

New Total Extreme Wrestling Series!

Create a character or use your forums gimmick and sign up to the new series! Have YOUR character booked in the game and featured on BrendenPlayz streams.
Join

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Attitude Era Total Extreme Wrestling!

Go back in time and change history! Watch as BrendenPlayz books the World Wrestling Federation as they attempt to fend off WCW from taking the top spot in the wrestling business.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
I Can't Odd

I Can't Odd's Subpar Universe Mode

I started a Universe Mode a little while ago and figured I would share it with you guys even though it isn't very good. I'm currently working on the Great Balls of Fire pay per view (May PPV). I'm thinking I'll link the ppv when I finish it and then below the ppv link, I'll leave the results so you can see what happened without having to watch it. I'm planning on heavily changing the way I do universe mode after this because this has had absolute shit build with practically no story.

With all that said, here's the card for the PPV. Feel free to leave comments, suggestions, predictions, etc. about it.

Brock Lesnar (c) vs Samoa Joe vs Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship

Chris Jericho (c) vs Dolph Ziggler for the WWE Championship 

Finn Balor (c) vs The Miz for the Intercontinental Championship 

AJ Styles (c) vs Tye Dillinger for the United States Championship 

The Shield (c) vs The Revival for the RAW tag team Championships 

Breezango (c) vs The Usos for the SD Tag Team Championships 

Elias vs Jason Jordan 

My bad, boys, I've had this done for awhile but I was being lazy. Scroll past the link for the results.

Great Balls of Fire Results:

▪The Miz pinned Finn Balor at 8:49 to win back the Intercontinental Championship. 

▪Elias pinned Jason Jordan via Drift Away at 6:30

▪Breezango retained their SD Tag Team Championships at 11:20 via Unprettier

▪AJ Styles pinned Tye Dillinger at 6:58 via Single Knee Facebreaker to retain the US championship

▪Dean Ambrose tapped out to Scott Dawson's Inverted Figure Four leg lock at 13:54 for The Revival to win the RAW tag team championships  

▪Chris Jericho pinned Dolph Ziggler at 5:24 via Codebreaker to retain the WWE Championship 

▪Brock Lesnar forced Roman Reigns to tap out to the Kimura Lock at 16:54 to retain the Universal Championship 

Both Julius and Josh predicted the same results, so they tie with 4 correct predictions. With MITB coming up, I'll probably update this with who wins their qualifying matches as I go along.

There will be separate Money in the Bank ladder matches for RAW and Smackdown. The following are the qualifying matches that will determine the participants in both ladder matches.

RAW:

▪Cedric Alexander vs Bray Wyatt

▪Roman Reigns vs Kalisto

▪The Miz vs Finn Balor (also a title rematch)

▪Darren Young vs Curt Hawkins 

▪Jason Jordan vs Braun Strowman

▪Elias vs Apollo Crews

SD:

▪Jinder Mahal vs Sami Zayn

▪Sin Cara vs Rusev

▪Baron Corbin vs Kevin Owens

▪Tye Dillinger vs Aiden English 

▪John Cena vs Dolph Ziggler 

▪Randy Orton vs Chad Gable 

The first 3 RAW Money in the Bank qualifying match have occurred and here are the results:

▪Cedric Alexander and Bray Wyatt had an extremely competitive match up that Alexander won in 10 minutes via his signature Sit Out Full Nelson Facebuster.

▪Roman Reigns shockingly squashed Kalisto in just 26 seconds, putting him away with the Spear.

▪Finn Balor won back the Intercontinental Championship and qualified for the RAW MITB ladder match with a Coup De Grace at 9:27. Miz will still be granted another rematch sometime after Money in the Bank, likely to be the last matchup between the two for the Intercontinental Championship.

Now it is time to see who will be the first 3 men in Smackdown's Money in the Bank ladder match:

▪Jinder Mahal pinned Sami Zayn at 6:40 after splitting Sami open with a vicious elbow and following it up with the Khallas.

▪Sin Cara pulled out a surprise win at 8:43 by pinning Rusev after causing him to pass out from the Tilt a Whirl Armbar.

▪Kevin Owens pinned Baron Corbin at 5:30 via Pumphandle Neckbreaker.

Other than the qualifier matches, there was one other major match on Smackdown. AJ Styles had to defend his United States championship against Smackdown's newest signee, who turned out to be Jeff Hardy! Styles held the advantage during most of the match, but managed to pin Styles at 4:19 after slipping out of an attempted Styles Clash and nailing Styles with the Swanton Bomb, meaning Jeff Hardy is the new US champion. Styles will get his rematch at the Money in the Bank pay per view.

Wow shocking title change and I believe Hardy will retain to allow Styles to move onto bigger things. Once again I got 1/3, no surprise to see Kevin win but it was a big win for Jinder and an even bigger one for Sin Cara. I can’t imagine Sin Cara as Mr Money in the Bank. I’m excited for more ICO

I would have had this up but I hadn't had an internet connection the past week so my bad. The second half of the RAW qualifiers took place on this episode of RAW:

▪Darren Young quickly dispatched Curt Hawkins via his Crossface Chickenwing submission.

▪Braun Strowman and Jason Jordan had a back and forth match with many big moves being used, but Strowman put Jordan to sleep with the Lifting Arm Triangle Choke in 11 minutes.

▪Elias pinned Apollo Crews via Drift Away at 5:48 to become the last man in the RAW Money in the Bank ladder match.

Brock Lesnar attacked Samoa Joe after his win in the main event of RAW, laying him out with an F5 in response to Joe demanding a one on one match with Lesnar the previous week.

Well it seems I have lost the footage for SD, which is extremely unfortunate. I actually played through to the ppv to make it easier on my self and the world title contender was decided after one of the qualifiers had someone get pinned while holding the rope, making a rematch between them and having a second chance qualifier, so I'll have to replicate that or something.

The SD MITB qualifiers continued this week:

▪Aiden English defeated Tye Dillinger via Director's Cut.

▪Randy Orton defeated Chad Gable via RKO.

▪John Cena and Dolph Ziggler's match ended in a draw when the two men failed to return to the ring before the three count, instead brawling on the outside. General manager Daniel Bryan will address the situation on the next episode of Smackdown.

So this thing is being restarted from the beginning. I wanna try to manage things better this time around. These are the significant results from the first week of UM.

RAW: 

▪Kurt Angle announced that Goldberg will face Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship at Payback

▪Elias vs Darren Young: Elias pins Darren Young at 3:36 via Drift Away

▪Titus Worldwide vs Enzo and Cass: Apollo Crews pins Big Cass via Spinning Sitout Powerbomb at 6:42

▪Finn Balor vs The Miz vs Big Show: Finn Balor pins The Miz via 1916 at 6:31. Having pinned the Intercontinental Champion, Finn Balor could perhaps get an oppurtunity for the belt.

▪Roman Reigns vs Samoa Joe: The two men had a back and forth match, eventually finding its way to the outside. Roman Reigns barely managed to get to his feet and get in the ring just before the ref said 10, getting Roman the win via count out after 7:47.

SD:

▪Sin Cara got an upset win over Dolph Ziggler

▪AJ Styles vs Rusev: This match showed just how much heart Rusev had. Rusev kicked out of the Phenomenal Forearm and other big maneuvers, and going back and forth with the US champ. Styles displayed bad ring awareness throughout the match, putting Rusev into the ropes when going for the pin after the Styles Clash twice and when going for the Calf Crusher. Styles finally won at 13:00 with a third Styles Clash, but the pin combo still had Rusev suspiciously close to the ropes.

▪Shinsuke Nakamura vs Baron Corbin: Nakamura pinned Corbin via Kinshasa at 5:14

▪No.1 Contenders Match - John Cena vs Randy Orton vs Chris Jericho: Chris Jericho won by hitting the Code Breaker on Orton at 5:31 to become the #1 contender for Jinder Mahal's WWE championship. Chris Jericho easily looked better than either of the other two men in the match. Afterwards, Mahal attacked Jericho.