Backlash BrendenPlayz!

The Smackdown exclusive PPV Backlash is available now on BrendenPlayz, featuring the epic showdown between AJ Styles and Roman Reigns.
Watch here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here

WWE Wrestlemania 35

The biggest event of the year is coming, discuss the all the news and matches here:
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Don't miss out on being apart of the biggest event of the year BPZMania! Coming soon to BrendenPlayz.
  • The Smackdown exclusive PPV Backlash for WWE 2k19 Universe Mode is out now on BrendenPlayz!
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
Sign in to follow this  
Nathan

My Universe Mode

Watching many great you tubers playing their own Universe Mode, has inspired me to create my own Universe Mode but since I have no experience in creating you tube videos. I have decided to post what is going on in each show during my UM on this forum. I will be starting this new UM in the upcoming days and will be creating my own rosters. My champions will be the champions irl as of 6/5/2018. They will not be eligible for my draft. If you have any suggestions on who to draft comment below.

Interesting start. Just a tip could you include some more backstory? Anyway you made some guys like Elias, Mojo, Ember, Corbin and Mahal all look good, whilst you’re starting to create a solid Women’s and Tag division. Meanwhile feuds between Owens and Zayn and Reigns and Lesnar will be good. I’m excited for more Nathan

4 hours ago, JoshsNow said:

Interesting start. Just a tip could you include some more backstory? Anyway you made some guys like Elias, Mojo, Ember, Corbin and Mahal all look good, whilst you’re starting to create a solid Women’s and Tag division. Meanwhile feuds between Owens and Zayn and Reigns and Lesnar will be good. I’m excited for more Nathan

Thanks the first show was just a tester and to build up character have u any suggestions for backdstories. 

• Results

Harper beat Big E 

Carmella ran in mid match hit Bayley with a baseball bat and Mandy Rose pinned BAYLEY to win

AOP beat The Colons

Samoa Joe beat Tye Dillinger 

Joe attacked Tye after the match

AJ Styles beat the Miz 

Before the Match Nakamura came out to sit at ringside mid way through the match Nakamura distracted AJ and The miz hit the skull crushing finale on AJ but Styles kicked out 

Much better episode Nathan. Styles vs Nakamura will be a great feud, and so will Miz vs Bryan. You also built up a good Tag division and a good Women’s division where it seems you’ll have a feud between Bayley and Carmella with maybe Absolution involved. Meanwhile feuds betweenness Benjamin and Hardy as well as Joe and Dillinger will be good and overall Nathan I’m excited for more

NXT Card

STRONG calls out Black

TJP and Gallagher vs Dorado and Metalik

Shayna Baszler calls out Kairi Sane

Kairi Sane vs Nikki Cross 

Adam Cole vs Mustafa Ali

Lars Sullivan vs Tony Nese

Kassius Ohno vs Roderick Strong

THE UNDISPUTED Era's quest to win the NXT Championship starts tonight