Latest News
  • WWE 2k19 is here! Watch all the latest from BrendenPlayz on Youtube!
  • Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter to stay up to date with all things BPZ.
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Bart

Women's Money In The Bank Ladder Match

image.png

Last year, five Superstars competed in the first-ever Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match, and Carmella captured the historic contract and eventually cashed in on Charlotte Flair to win her first SmackDown Women’s Title. This year’s follow-up Ladder Match promises to bring the Women’s Evolution to new heights, as Raw and SmackDown LIVE’s most daring Superstars will once again take to the rungs.

Ember Moon was the first to qualify for the explosive showdown by defeating Sasha Banks and Ruby Riott in a Triple Threat Match on Raw. The former NXT Women’s Champion came to the red brand one night after WrestleMania and has the skill, honor and heart to take down any opponent that gets in her way.

Charlotte Flair qualified for Money in the Bank by reigning supreme over Peyton Royce, who laid a vicious beatdown on The Queen during her SmackDown LIVE debut alongside Billie Kay that caused Charlotte to lose the SmackDown Women’s Championship after a cash-in by Carmella. The six-time Women’s Champion does not like to come in second, and after failing to recapture the title from The Princess of Staten Island at WWE Backlash, she is focused on capitalizing on her new opportunity.

With ladders scattered around the ring, who will conquer the opposition, climb the dangerous rungs, grab the Money in the Bank briefcase and capture the coveted contract to earn an opportunity to challenge a World Champion any time they wish in the next year? Find out Sunday, June 17, at 8 ET/5 PT, streaming live on the award-winning WWE Network!

wwe.com

Well I think the Winner of this will be on the opposite brand to the Winner of the Mens Briefcase, make it unpredictable on both sides. So i'd say that If My predicted main favourite for mens wins (check that thread for that) I'd say a Raw Womens Competitor would win so i'd say out of the Raw Women That Natalya or Ember would be the two i'd say to win it. However if they want an SD woman to win it I think Becky is the Right Choice to reinvigorate her as a heel. 

Josh has got a point actually, it's a bit too early for Ronda to win the title now so it'd make sense for Nattie to interject herself in the match and win the title off of Nia (to protect Ronda). Plus it's been said that RAW will be getting the Women's MITB and it'd make sense there. Although maybe anyone else could've done that as well. 

Alexa is a very good option but to match the scenario I've set earlier, Sasha would be a great pick. I know that everyone's prob sick to death by Sasha rn but it might reinvigorate her career and winning the title and actually keeping it would be good for her. And before a WM Main Event worthy showdown with Charlotte, i bet y'all wont mind seeing a Ronda VS Sasha feud for the title.

A very unpredictable match because of the depth of women superstars available in the match. I don't see Lana, Naomi or Ember winning because they don't deserve it to be honest. Which then leaves us with 5 other women Charlotte and Sasha are good enough to challenge for the title without having Money in the Bank and they could easily win the title from the current titleholders. Becky seems like to right option as it would kickstart her career but WWE don't really seem to fond of her if the booking shows anything. Alexa was just involved in a title feud and as much as I love her I think she could move away from the spotlight a bit, leaving Natalya. This looks like it may be the last hurrah for her so winning here will most likely set her up for her last high profile match before riding away into the sunset

I hated that Alexa won. She doesn't need the belt again she was champion practically all year. She needs to be rotated out for a while and rested. Instead we go back to a bad jax and bliss feud and possibly Ronda inserted as a side character to keep her busy. The match was fine I just would have liked to of see Becky win.