BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Summerslam

Discuss the biggest event of the Summer in WWE, Summerslam!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  

Hey Guys!

I remember that I posted for my Universe Mode a while back and after that I was not active but right now I am back here in this forum and I love that you guys help each other out in many ways

So I had a new idea for a series where instead of a Universe Mode I will have a Tournament

1 Goal....1 Championship

This new series is called The War of Wrestling where 10 men and 10 women will fight for their respective titles that is WWE World Heavyweight Championship or Women's Championship

Now these superstars are selected at a random by me to start off this series but you can go for the next 10 once we have our first World Champion and Women's Champion

I will be starting this series off today only in my youtube channel where there will be videos 2 times every week with only 1 match!...So that means the videos will be of less length so that you can enjoy as well

The Match Cards For This Event Are Attached

TWW Matches Men.jpg

TWW Matches Women.jpg

The first episode is up

QUALIFYING MATCH!

Its Seth Rollins Vs Randy Orton 

Choose your superstar and let me know who do you think might win this tournament with our first winner after watching the whole video!

If you enjoyed it then don't forget to subscribe! You should not miss the next episode on Friday!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z-RZXsoxVg

What a great match it was on the first episode of The War of Wrestling

It was Seth Rollins Vs Randy Orton...2 former WWE Champion going against each other after a long time to get qualified for the next round

@JoshsNow predicted Seth Rollins to win the match and it happened Seth Rollins curbstomped Randy to the ground to get the victory!

With this Seth has advanced to the next where he will be facing the winner of the next match coming up next week

It would be Roman Reigns Vs Baron Corbin

Want to know what exactly happened in the match then you should watch the episode 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z-RZXsoxVg

TWW Matches Men 2.jpg

Its Here...Its Finally Here

2nd Episode of The War of Wrestling and this time its gonna be for the Women's Division!

Sasha Banks takes on Ember Moon to get a chance to qualify to the next round to win Women's Championship 

Did your supported superstar won this match? Do let me know!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNCvlyj1zgM

After 2 episodes for the men's division of The War of Westling we got 2 winners ready to fight against each other in the next round

Last episode Baron Corbin took the victory over Roman Reigns!

See that fantastic match in the link up above because some really cool moments happened that I never though could happen!

This is where the men's division stands off!

TWW Matches Men 2.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen here we are 

The 4th episode of The War of Wrestling is now here....Check out the whole video to see what happened in this episode

Becky Lynch takes on Bayely...2 Former Women's Champion are fighting against each other

Who do u think might win this one?

https://youtu.be/CVreoupYrP8

With the first 2 weeks of The War of Wrestling....it turned about to be amazing!

We got 3 more matches to finish the first round

If you haven't seen any of the matches well go ahead to my channel and check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/c/GaminMadnessTimeToPlay

This has what happened for the last 2 match and the next coming up match is Braun Strowman Vs Dean Ambrose

Who will you support in this match??

TWW_Matches_Men_2.jpg

TWW_Matches_Women.jpg

The brand new episode of The War of Wrestling is now here!

Braun Strowman takes on Dean Ambrose in this episode

Did you chosen superstar won?....Comment here and let me know 

Also if you loved this episode don't forget to hit that like button and share it with your friends....Helps me keep on making this stuff

WATCH IT HERE