Latest News
  • Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter to stay up to date with all things BPZ.
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Bart

Ronda Rousey vs Nia Jax (C) (RAW Women's Championship)

image.png

Raw Women’s Champion Nia Jax will face her greatest obstacle yet when she steps into the ring against Ronda Rousey at WWE Money in the Bank. 

The Irresistible Force threw down the gauntlet in unexpected fashion at NBCUniversal’s Upfront in New York City, tempting The Baddest Woman on the Planet with a chance at championship gold. Rousey accepted the challenge on the spot, setting the stage for what’s sure to be a hard-hitting and intensely competitive encounter.

The last time we saw Rousey compete in a televised WWE match was at this year’s WrestleMania in New Orleans, where she teamed with Raw General Manager Kurt Angle to battle and defeat Raw Commissioner Stephanie McMahon and WWE COO Triple H. Will Rousey make Jax regret her bold challenge when they meet one-on-one in Chicago?

Don’t miss Ronda Rousey’s first-ever WWE title opportunity when she takes on Raw Women’s Champion Nia Jax at WWE Money in the Bank, streaming live on Sunday, June 17, only on WWE Network. 

Yeah not really sure why this match is happening so soon in Ronda's career. They may have backed themselves into a corner here as Rousey can't lose and Nia is only just beginning her title run. I think Rousey wins via DQ when Natalya attacks her leading to a program down the line 

Well this didn't go how I expected but Ronda once again delivered a strong performance. She sold really well and her offense looked better. For her first singles she delivered a solid performance. She is a little sloppy in some areas but for the most part she continues to impress. The cash in was nice and it helped add to the match. I thought Nia went down a little too easy for Alexa but it doesn't matter. Champions are always practically dead when a cash in happens.

This match was pretty solid, Ronda is definitely the MVP of the match, she has put my doubts to rest after her great performances again Nia, and she can properly sell so good, I hope maybe one day she'll become Women's Champion. Poor Nia, she absolutely deserves way more than this, instead she was a transitional just so Alexa could take the title off of her, I think WWE has found a pair of safe hands in Alexa Bliss