NXT Takeover 11 on BrendenPlayz!

The top superstars of NXT compete on the big stage of NXT Takeover in its eleventh edition on BrendenPlayz
Watch Here

New Total Extreme Wrestling Series!

Create a character or use your forums gimmick and sign up to the new series! Have YOUR character booked in the game and featured on BrendenPlayz streams.
Join

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Attitude Era Total Extreme Wrestling!

Go back in time and change history! Watch as BrendenPlayz books the World Wrestling Federation as they attempt to fend off WCW from taking the top spot in the wrestling business.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Angelo Caito

Triple H vs The Undertaker Announced For ‘Super Show-Down’ event in the Melbourne

WWE is holding a ‘Super Show-Down’ event in the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) in Melbourne, Australia on October 6th. The event will be available for pay-per-view worldwide and will be streaming on the WWE Network.

The first match has already been announced as The Undertaker will be taking on Triple H for the first time since WrestleMania 28.
Other superstars announced for the event include names such as Peyton Royce and Billie Kay, John Cena, Ronda Rousey, Shane McMahon, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Shawn Michaels, Randy Orton, Nia Jax, AJ Styles, Charlotte Flair, Daniel Bryan, The Miz, Sasha Banks, Alexa Bliss, Big Show, Bray Wyatt, and many more.

“WWE Super Show-Down will be one of the biggest sports and entertainment events of the decade,” said Paul Dainty, President & CEO of TEG Dainty. “After the historic Global Warning event in 2002, TEG Dainty is excited to be making history once again with WWE. Australia has always been a special place for WWE, and our fans are among the most enthusiastic on the globe. This once-in-a-lifetime spectacular will showcase Australia to a global audience of millions in one of the world’s most iconic sports stadiums.”

“WWE Super Show-Down will be an epic event,” said Vince McMahon. “Our partnership with Paul Dainty reflects our ongoing commitment to the market and provides an opportunity to deliver an event of this magnitude.”

WrestleZone.com

I am overly excited to see this happen. Living in Australia I don't get to see to much live Wrestling but I will definitely jump on the plane to Melbourne to witness this event. I am sure it will be like the Greatest Royal Rumble but for me it will be all about the experience. I truly cannot wait for October 6th so I can go to this event