BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
????

BPZ Match Rating Thread

On 8/10/2018 at 1:15 AM, Necce said:

I’m curious to see what you would give this match as it was posted before star ratings became an Integral of kayfabe and write ups. 

**** 3/4 

The first ever BPZ Scramble match and it didn't disappoint period. The match included Necce, Brad, Monda, Bashka, and Enlightmment. All men held championships, two are in the Hall Of Fame, and the remaining three of Hall Of Fame bound. And what a better way to start the match off then with Necce and Brad, two men who had the most to gain and lose from that match. The match was excellent with story telling from Brad and Necce, as this match to face Flynn was them fighting to survive, for Monda and Bashka it was to get back to the top, and for Enlightmment it was make a name from themself. The spots were awesome, and when you thought it was over with Brad winning, Necce pulled out a big move and won. Excellent work gentlemen. 

16 hours ago, Hollow said:

Before some others,  was given high rating by Josh within the topic itself of 5 and half stars.  Curious what kind of rating will it get here.  

A good brawl between the wacky Hollow and the future World Champion at the time, Julius. This match went everywhere. It was a fucking war. The two two went and fought each other to the point of where they used anything in sight as a weapon. A failed attempt to put Julius through the table by Hollow later and Julius gets the W and ends the war. 

15 hours ago, Ropati said:

never got given a rating by josh so thought i'd get one here. while i don't think its a very good write up i just felt like submitting it

*** 3/4

It was a good match up. I enjoyed the pulling Poi off the apron into Roptai's arms then throwing him back first into the apron. Only one finisher kick out is praised by me as kicking out of too many finishers are a no no in my eyes. The end with the Curb Stomp for the three ends the 15 mintue match up for the rating it got. 

11 minutes ago, BiC said:

**** 1/2

A very technical and fast pace match up for the ages. A gem in BPZ History I must add. Both BiC and Smith were red hot that month and this eighteen plus minute match was the perfect case of what BPZ is all about. Having Smith drop the belt after being the longest reigning Champion of the titles history was a correct choice, especially dropping it to a hard working BiC. 

11 minutes ago, Yelich said:

Did this man really skip over my match again? This is the third time I've had to post this match, review it already.

**** 1/2. You're welcome. Also I had this saved but forgot to post. So I edited it to say sorry. But yeah it was a really good triple threat match up. 

1 hour ago, Emperor Nate said:

*** 3/4. Not a bad match up. Both the returning Nate and Alex both looked very good and hit some pretty big moves, trying to end the match early. Nate winning with a impressive spot like the Red Arrow, yes I said spot marks, was impressive as well. 

On 7/9/2019 at 7:58 PM, Gwynfro said:

**** 1/2 Great match between the two upstart wrestlers and a great start told. 

On 7/10/2019 at 11:45 AM, Arius said:

*** 1/4 A decent match up, definitely not Arius's best but it wasn't bad at all. Good showing by both men. 

On 7/10/2019 at 11:50 AM, Meko750 (Raven) said:

*** 3/4 A good battle royal but the interference of world championship caliber star Brad knocked it down a few points. 

3 hours ago, GeorgeAK said:

****. A good match up indeed. Shocker of the year when Arius took his first pin in the hands of George, taking him out of King Of The Ring. 

2 hours ago, Maasa said:

*** 1/2. A good Triple Threat match between then NXT stars in Massa, Jack, and Alex.