NXT Takeover 11 on BrendenPlayz!

The top superstars of NXT compete on the big stage of NXT Takeover in its eleventh edition on BrendenPlayz
Watch Here

New Total Extreme Wrestling Series!

Create a character or use your forums gimmick and sign up to the new series! Have YOUR character booked in the game and featured on BrendenPlayz streams.
Join

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Attitude Era Total Extreme Wrestling!

Go back in time and change history! Watch as BrendenPlayz books the World Wrestling Federation as they attempt to fend off WCW from taking the top spot in the wrestling business.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Sheridan

Lucha Underground | Robert Rodríguez

gAT1DcJ.jpg

Season Two mid-season review

Aztec Warfare

Previous Winner: Mil Muertes
Prestige: 90

Tournament History:
Season One I Mil Muertes I March 2015

Lucha Underground Championship
bhM2pfd.jpg
Current Champion: Mil Muertes
Current Prestige: 90
Current Defences: 7

Championship History:
Prince Puma I 5 Defences I Nov 2014 - Mar 2015

Lucha Underground Medallón Championship
QTlWwSg.jpg
Current Champion: Chavo Guerrero Jr.
Current Prestige: 66
Current Defences: 2

Championship History:
Taylor Made I 1 Defence I Nov 2015 - Dec 2015
Mike Bennett I 3 Defences I May 2015 - Nov 2015

gAT1DcJ.jpg

Lucha Underground News

- We made a loss of $79,895 from Week 1, October to Week 4, January. Our main source of expenditure was production, spending an average of $49,256 a month in this department. Our main source of income was sponsors, receiving an average of $47,918 in this department.

- Bobby Lashley suffered a Herniated Spinal Disk on Week 2, December. As of Week 4, January he will be back in 10 months.

- On week 1, October we had 25 importance and 26 popularity. As of week 4, January we have 30 importance and 31 popularity. We rose to regional size on Week 2, November.

- We are currently ranked 12th out of 36 companies in terms of popularity as of Week 4, January.

- Our franchise players are Johnny Mundo, Mil Muertes, Chavo Guerrero Jr. and Killshot in that order as of Week 4, January.

gAT1DcJ.jpg

News From Around The World

- El Patrón Alberto, better known as Alberto Del Rio, signed a new contract with AAA on Week 2, November. It is thought both WWE and TNA offered him a contract however he decided to remain with AAA, where he was the Mega Campeonato AAA Championship until Week 1, December.

- Dragon Gate rose to National size on Week 2, January. It is thought they will expand their company by offering contracts to a multitude of American talents over the coming weeks. Names including Anthony Nese, John Hennigan and Low-Ki have been linked with the promotion.

- New Japan Pro-Wrestling held their Wrestle Kingdom event on Week 1, January. Key matches include AJ Styles defending the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship title against Hiroyoshi Tenzan, and Yuji Nagata defeating Bryan Danielson, better known as Daniel Bryan, who they signed from WWE on Week 2, October.

- Total Nonstop Action fell to Cult size on Week 3, January. They held their Genesis show on Week 2, January. Key matches include Kurt Angle defending the TNA World Heavyweight Championship title against Paul Wight, better known as The Big Show, and Roman Leakee, better known as Roman Reigns, defeating Matt Hardy. TNA have also signed Rey Mysterio from WWE, however he has not made his debut as of writing.

- WWE held their Royal Rumble event on Week 4, January. Key matches include Sheamus defending the WWE World Heavyweight Championship title against The Miz, and Dolph Ziggler winning the annual 30 man battle royal, beating the likes of Brock Lesnar, Finn Balor, John Cena and Kevin Owens to do so.

I like that you are doing mid-season reviews, gives a nice round-up of what is going on in the wrestling world. I think I suggested this also some time ago, so it's nice to see that you have actually done something with that. This is a very interesting save to read, keep it up.

gAT1DcJ.jpg

Season 2 I Episode 17 I ''Purity''
Week 1, February 2016 I 36,150 viewers I El Rey Network I 49 Rating

FDxnCBU.png

Mariposa Martinez and Marty Martinez defeated Aero Star and Fénix I 51
ANGLE: Big Ryck demands Catrina comes clean about her involvement in the attack on Dario Cueto I 43
Joey Ryan defeated El Texano Jr. I 58
ANGLE: Catrina doubles down on her innocence, Maria Kanellis goads Catrina into slapping her I 42
Dante Fox and Killshot defeated Jack Evans and Johnny Mundo I 67

gAT1DcJ.jpg

Season 2 I Episode 18 I ''Adiós Señor Mundo''
Week 2, February 2016 I 38,750 viewers I El Rey Network I 51 Rating

Hm1XetK.png

Mariposa Martinez defeated Ivelisse I 55
ANGLE: Johnny Mundo reveals he is leaving Lucha Underground, cashes in his Aztec Medallion I 56
Big Ryck, Mike Bennett and Pentagon Jr. defeated Angélico, Joey Ryan and Killshot I 57
ANGLE: Catrina books intergender tag team match for next week, Championship implications I 55
Chavo Guerrero Jr. defeated Johnny Mundo to retain the Lucha Underground Medallón Championship title I 64

gAT1DcJ.jpg

Season 2 I Episode 19 I ''Date Night in Hawaii''
Week 3, February 2016 I 36,880 viewers I El Rey Network I 43 Rating

TOWIR2s.png

Aero Star, Brian Cage and Fénix defeated Big Ryck, Cortez Castro and El Texano Jr. I 56
ANGLE: Melissa Santos believes Bobby Lashley and Dario Cueto were attacked by different people I 43
Pentagon Jr. defeated Joey Ryan I 51
ANGLE: Jack Evans begins his mission to find a new Worldwide Underground member with Ivelisse I 53
Maria Kanellis and Mike Bennett defeated Catrina and Mil Muertes I 51

gAT1DcJ.jpg

Season 2 I Episode 20 I ''Buena Rebanada Vieja''
Week 4, February 2016 I 38,090 viewers I El Rey Network I 46 Rating

NHUKDfZ.png

Angélico defeated Marisol Martinez I 51
ANGLE: Chavo Guerrero Jr. offers to buy Son of Havoc a pizza in exchange for his Aztec Medallion I 38
Chavo Guerrero Jr defeated Son of Havoc to retain the Lucha Underground Medallón Championship title I 49
ANGLE: Joey Ryan attempts to persuade Jack Evans into letting him join Worldwide Underground I 53
Mil Muertes defeated Mike Bennett to retain the Lucha Underground Championship title I 59

gAT1DcJ.jpg

Season 2 I Episode 21 I ''The Scorched Eagles''
Week 1, March 2016 I 38,210 viewers I El Rey Network I 44 Rating

5sDezSd.png

Jack Evans and Mike Bennett defeated Brian Cage and Joey Ryan I 58
ANGLE: Chavo Guerrero Jr. cashes in the Medallón Championship, will seek vengeance for Dario Cueto I 47
Pentagon Jr. defeated Aero Star I 53
ANGLE: The Fallen Eagles protest for Trios Championships, Mil Muertes attacks under Catrina's orders I 37
Angélico, Ivelisse and Son of Havoc defeated Mil Muertes in a Handicap match I 59

gAT1DcJ.jpg

Season 2 I Episode 22 I ''Levántate, Hijo de la Violencia''
Week 2, March 2016 I 38,080 viewers I El Rey Network I 43 Rating

NX2Z1cN.png

Aero Star and Taylor Made defeated Cortez Castro and El Texano Jr. I 50
ANGLE: Worldwide Underground visit Pro Wrestling Guerrilla in an attempt to find a new member I 50
Marty Martinez, Mariposa Martinez and Marisol Martinez defeated Angélico, Ivelisse and Son of Havoc I 51
Mil Muertes defeated Chavo Guerrero Jr. to retain the Lucha Underground Championship title I 52
ANGLE: Dario Cueto returns, reveals Chavo Guerrero Jr. is the man who attacked him I 54

gAT1DcJ.jpg

Season 2 I Episode 23 I ''Return of The Boss''
Week 3, March 2016 I 39,260 viewers I El Rey Network I 44 Rating

6YNmCyn.png

ANGLE: Dario Cueto announces Chavo Guerrero Jr. is suspended indefnitely I 47
Joey Ryan defeated Big Ryck I 47
Fénix, Ivelisse and Taylor Made defeated Mariposa Martinez, Marisol Martinez and Pentagon Jr. I 58
ANGLE: Dario Cueto berates Catrina's running of The Temple, announces Aztec Warfare match for next week I 48
Aero Star defeated 
Angélico and El Texano Jr. I 52

gAT1DcJ.jpg

Season 2 I Episode 24 I ''Aztec Warfare II''
Week 4, March 2016 I 40,540 viewers I El Rey Network I 48 Rating

HpblC49.png

ANGLE: Melissa Santos explains the rules of Aztec Warfare as Dario Cueto looks on I 50
Fénix won an Aztec Warfare for the Aztec Warfare and Lucha Underground Championship titles I 57
ANGLE: Dave Bautista (yes, seriously) powerbombs Mil Muertes through the ring I 67

1C4IkT8.png

gAT1DcJ.jpg

Season 2 I Episode 25 I ''Here Comes the Money''
Week 1, April 2016 I 41,260 viewers I El Rey Network I 44 Rating

pYMgfpD.png

Mariposa Martinez, Marisol Martinez and Marty Martinez defeated Aero Star, Brian Cage and Taylor Made I 49
ANGLE: Catrina demands an explanation from Dario Cueto regarding Dave Bautista attacking Mil Muertes I 42
Ivelisse and Son of Havoc defeated Cortez Castro and El Texano Jr. I 52
ANGLE: Worldwide Underground reveal Theodore DiBiase as their newest member I 53
Theodore DiBiase defeated Joey Ryan I 54

gAT1DcJ.jpg

Season 2 I Episode 26 I ''Rompiendo la Fiesta''
Week 2, April 2016 I 41,560 viewers I El Rey Network I 45 Rating

TWD4Gev.png

Pentagon Jr. defeated Aero Star I 53
ANGLE: Dario Cueto admonishes Catrina for her role as temporary general manager of The Temple I 40
Angélico and Ivelisse defeated Jack Evans and Mike Bennett I 55
ANGLE: Big Ryck and The Crew crash Fénix's Lucha Underground Championship celebration I 49
Big Ryck, Cortez Castro and El Texano Jr. defeated Dante Fox, Fénix and Killshot I 58

gAT1DcJ.jpg

Season 2 I Episode 27 I ''The Big Break''
Week 3, April 2016 I 41,850 viewers I El Rey Network I 47 Rating

oQB6Lzq.png

Dante Fox and Killshot defeated Mariposa Martinez and Marisol Martinez I 54
ANGLE: Dario Cueto meets with Ivelisse and discusses potential Trios Championships introduction I 53
Theodore DiBiase defeated Brian Cage I 40
ANGLE: Melissa Santos shows surveillance footage of Pentagon Jr. attacking Bobby Lashley I 42
Big Ryck and El Texano Jr. defeated Fénix and Joey Ryan I 60

gAT1DcJ.jpg

Season 2 I Episode 28 I ''Home Invasion''
Week 4, April 2016 I 42,910 viewers I El Rey Network I 46 Rating

e9HBE09.png

Jack Evans, Mike Bennett and Theodore DiBiase defeated 
Angélico, Ivelisse and Son of Havoc I 58
ANGLE: Killshot demands justice for Bobby Lashley, Pentagon Jr. attempts to lock in the armbreaker I 35
Marisol Martinez and Marty Martinez defeated Brian Cage and Joey Ryan I 41
ANGLE: Catrina attempts to attack Dave Bautista in his home, match promised for Ultima Lucha I 61
Fénix defeated Big Ryck to retain the Lucha Underground Championship title I 54

gAT1DcJ.jpg

Season 2 I Episode 29 I ''Trios Championships''
Week 1, May 2016 I 42,710 viewers I El Rey Network I 44 Rating

a1jupFU.png

Aero Star and Fénix defeated Jack Evans and Mike Bennett I 61
ANGLE: Chavo Guerrero Jr. returns to Lucha Underground I 56
Pentagon Jr. defeated Joey Ryan I 57
ANGLE: Dario Cueto introduces the Lucha Underground Trios Championships, Marty Martinez interrupts I 54
Angélico, Ivelisse and Son of Havoc defeated Big Ryck, Cortez Castro and El Texano Jr. I 51

gAT1DcJ.jpg

Season 2 I Episode 30 I ''Oferta Sustancial''
Week 2, May 2016 I 43,440 viewers I El Rey Network I 47 Rating

yN36xnp.png

Jack Evans and Theodore DiBiase defeated Joey Ryan and Taylor Made I 60
ANGLE: Theodore DiBiase bribes Dario Cueto into giving him a Lucha Underground Championship match I 46
Angélico and Son of Havoc defeated Mariposa Martinez and Marisol Martinez I 52
ANGLE: Dario Cueto delivers news from the Gods, Aztec Medallions dispersed throughout The Temple I 51
Fénix defeated Big Ryck in a Boyle Heights Street Fight match to retain the Lucha Underground Championship title I 58

gAT1DcJ.jpg

Season 2 I Episode 31 I ''A Thousand Deaths in Puerto Rico''
Week 3, May 2016 I 43,140 viewers I El Rey Network I 44 Rating

oaWf7y8.png

Marty Martinez defeated Ivelisse I 43
ANGLE: Dario Cueto announces The Fallen Eagles vs. The Martinez Clan for Ultima Lucha I 37
Jack Evans, Mike Bennett and Theodore DiBiase defeated Aero Star, Brian Cage and Fénix I 59
ANGLE: Mil Muertes viciously beats Dave Bautista down, spears him through a wall I 66
Killshot defeated Cortez Castro, Joey Ryan, Angélico and Pentagon Jr. for the Lucha Underground Medallón Championship title I 51

gAT1DcJ.jpg

Season 2 I Episode 32 I ''Ultima Lucha II''
Week 4, May 2016 I 45,800 viewers I El Rey Network I 55 Rating

zXvh2j6.png

Angélico, Ivelisse and Son of Havoc defeated Mariposa Martinez, Marisol Martinez and Marty Martinez for the Lucha Underground Trios Championships titles I 52
ANGLE: Dario Cueto invites Chavo Guerrero Jr. to meet him in the catacombs of The Temple
Dave Bautista defeated Mil Muertes I 61
Theodore DiBiase defeated Fénix for the Lucha Underground Championship title I 62
ANGLE: Dario Cueto locks Chavo Guerrero Jr. inside the catacombs with 'The Monster beneath The Temple' I 81