BrendenPlayz Royal Rumble

The Royal Rumble PPV is coming soon to BrendenPlayz!
Match Card

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
Sign in to follow this  
Yelich

The Global Wrestling Merger

NJPW-ROH-600x250.jpg

MAJOR NEWS WITHIN THE WORLD OF WRESTLING!

Two of the biggest indy companies in the world of wrestling today New Japan Pro Wrestling and Ring of Honor have decided to merge the two companies. In a press release from Bushiroad. We learned that NJPW and ROH will merge into one company, after Sinclair Broadcast Group no longer saw ROH as profitable, therefore they sold it to Bushiroad for an undisclosed amount of money, and all of the contracts went over to Bushiroad. We also learned that Bushiroad will keep ROH up and running in the US. NJPW and ROH are planning to hold a draft in a very WWE esque way, in order to make sure both brands are balanced, with only champions being exempt from being drafted. We also learned that the IWGP United States Championship and the NEVER Openweight Championship will be going to ROH, and a new IWGP Women's Championship will be introduced in order to balance the brands better. At the same press release we learned all HonorClub accounts are being converted into NJPWorld accounts, and all PPV's and weekly shows can be seen on the website. And finally, we were shown a new updated PPV schedule to account for both brands. The indy professional wrestling world is about to go wild, and I for one, can't wait.

SCHEDULE
This is for kayfabe purposes only.

Red - NJPW
Grey - ROH
Black - Interbrand

NJPW Weekly - Tuesdays
ROH Weekly - Fridays

July:
G1 Special from San Francisco - July 7th

The NJPW/ROH Draft Special from Columbus - July 14th

August:
Excellence from San Antonio - August 4th - ROH
G1 Climax Finals from Nagoya - August 18th - NJPW
All In from Chicago - August 31st

September:
All In from Chicago - September 1st

Death Before Dishonor XVI from Baltimore - September 29th- ROH

October:
Power Struggle - October 7th and 8th- NJPW
Global Wars from Nagoya - October 27th and 28th

November:
Survival of the Fittest from Doncaster - November 10th
Best of the Super Juniors from London - November 24th

December:
Final Battle from Philadelphia - December 7th and 8th

January 2019:
WrestleKingdom from Tokyo - January 4th

February 2019:
The New Beginning from Osaka - February 16th

March 2019:
ROH 17th Anniversary Show from Las Vegas - March 9th

April 2019:
G1 Supershow from Madison Square Garden - April 6th
New Japan Cup - April 26th & April 27th

May 2019:
Supercard of Honor - May 4th

June 2019:
Best In The World from Nashville - June 15th

CHAMPIONS

IWGP Heavyweight Champion - Kenny Omega (1 Defence)
IWGP Intercontinental Champion - Chris Jericho (0 Defences)
IWGP Tag Team Champions - Los Ingobernables De Japon (EVIL & SANADA) (0 Defences) (Def. The Young Bucks @ G1 Special)
IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Champion - Hiromu Takahashi (1 Defence)
IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Champions - Suzuki-gun (El Desperado and Yoshinobu Kanemaru) (0 Defences)
NEVER Openweight Six-Man Tag Team Champions - Bullet Club (The Young Bucks and Marty Scurll) (0 Defences)
IWGP Women's Champion - TBD

ROH World Champion - Jay Lethal (1 Defence)
ROH World Tag Team Champions - The Briscoes (0 Defences)
ROH United States Champion - Jay White (1 Defence)
ROH World Television Champion - Zack Sabre Jr. (0 Defences) (Def. Punishment Martinez @ The NJPW/ROH Draft Special)
ROH Six-Man Tag Team Champions - The Kingdom (0 Defences)
ROH NEVER Openweight Champion - Jeff Cobb (0 Defences) (Def. Hirooki Goto @ G1 Special)
Women of Honor Champion - Sumie Sakai (0 Defences)

No. Matches* Stipulations
1 Chaos (Yoshi-HashiGedoRocky RomeroYoh and Sho) defeated. Bullet Club (King HakuTama TongaTanga LoaYujiro Takahashi and Chase Owens) Ten-man tag team match[15]
2 Suzuki-gun (Minoru Suzuki and Zack Sabre Jr.) defeated Chaos (Tomohiro Ishii and Toru Yano) vs.  Tag team match[15]
3   Bullet Club (Hangman Page and Marty Scurll)  defeated  Taguchi Japan (Hiroshi Tanahashi and Kushida) vs. Bullet Club (Hangman Pageand Marty Scurll) Tag team match[15]
4 Jeff Cobb defeated Hirooki Goto (c) to become the new Never Openweight Champion Singles match for the NEVER Openweight Championship[15]
5  Los Ingobernables de Japon (Evil and Sanada)  defeated The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson) (c) vs. Los Ingobernables de Japon (Evil and Sanada) to become the new Tag Team Champions Tag team match for the IWGP Tag Team Championship[15]
6 Chaos (Kazuchika Okada and Will Ospreay) defeated. Los Ingobernables de Japon(Tetsuya Naito and Bushi) Tag team match[15]
7 Hiromu Takahashi (c) defeated. Dragon Lee to retain the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship Singles match for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship[15]
8 Jay White (c) defeated. Juice Robinson to retain the IWGP United States Championship Singles match for the IWGP United States Championship[15]
9 Kenny Omega (c) defeated Cody to retain the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship Singles match for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship

Note: Just so I don't die making this, I'm assuming everyone knows and speaks fluent English, even though I know they don't... So don't have a hissy fit when you see (insert name here) speaking English.
NJPW AND ROH DRAFT SPECIAL HOSTED BY CHRIS JERICHO

We are live on NJPWorld from Columbus, Ohio for the inaugural New Japan Pro Wrestling and Ring of Honor draft. With the merger going through just a week ago, this is going to be the beginning of a new era for indy wrestling, Chris Jericho is at the top of the ramp with a microphone in hand, flanked by two podiums, one on his left with an ROH logo on it, and one on his right with a NJPW logo on it.

Chris Jericho: WELCOME EVERYBODY TO THE INAUGURAL NJPW AND ROH DRAFT SPECIAL HOSTED BY "THE ALPHA" CHRIS JERICHO!

The crowd cheers loudly for Jericho, even though he's a heel, because we're in America, as Jericho continues.

Chris Jericho: Tonight is a historic night, as tonight we are ushering in a new era for both Ring of Honor and New Japan Pro Wrestling. As they change their status from company to brands under the same roof with the official draft. BUT, we can not draft anybody without finding out who are the General Managers. So tell me Columbus, DO you want to know who the General Managers are?

The Columbus crowd cheers loudly as they no longer want be stuck in suspense about the GM's anymore.

Chris Jericho: Well then here is the new Ring of Honor GM!

Colt Cabana walks out and shakes Chris Jericho's hand before walking to his podium with the ROH logo on it. The crowd cheers for Cabana who has a smile plastered all over his face as he goes to address the crowd.

Colt Cabana: Thank you for the great welcoming Columbus.

Chris Jericho: Okay enough of the chit-chat Colt, we have time constraints here, now Columbus, would you like to know who the new New Japan Pro Wrestling GM is?

The crowd cheer again as they wait to find out who the GM for NJPW will be.

Chris Jericho: Well here he is!

Kastuyori Shibata walks out to the shock of many fans, the last time we saw him he was retiring from wrestling, but now he is the General Manager for New Japan Pro Wrestling. Shibata shakes hands with both Chris Jericho and Colt Cabana before making his way to his NJPW podium with a smile on his face as he addresses the Columbus audience.

Katsuyori Shibata: Thank you Colt, Thank you Chris, and to all New Japan Pro Wrestling fans, I will do my best to make the product we put out the best it can be.

Chris Jericho: Okay now it is time to decide who gets the first pick, but that doesn't happen on Chris Jericho's Draft Special. No, on Chris Jericho's Draft Special we decide who gets the first pick via a match. Now since ROH Champs stay on ROH, and vice versa for NJPW, we can determine this, so Shibata, who will be representing NJPW in this match?

Chris tries to non-verbally suggest himself as he gestures towards himself.

Katsuyoti Shibata: I am going to be choosing one of my favorite wrestlers on the roster right now, he is a current champion, has wrestled all over the world, and is a member of a certain "Club." Ladies and Gentleman representing NJPW, is "The Villain" Marty Scurll!

Chris Jericho is let down as he thought Shibata was talking about him as "The Villain" Marty Scurll walks out with his fur coat, his black bird mask, and black top hat on, as well as a Bullet Club branded umbrella over his shoulder. He makes his way to the ring and many streamers come flying down on and around him as many fans are chanting the "WOOP WOOP"s with the song. Once he gets settled he starts taking off all the extra clothing he has on and waits for Colt Cabana to announce his opponent.

Chris Jericho: Okay then, Colt?

Colt Cabana: Well I am choosing one of my new favorite wrestlers in the world, he just last week won this belt at the G1 Special in San Francisco, Columbus I give you Je-

Before Colt Cabana can finish his sentence, probably announce Scurll's opponent as the recently crowned NEVER Openweight Champion Jeff Cobb. Matt Taven, TK O'Ryan, and Vinny Marseglia walk out... The Kingdom. Matt Taven has a microphone in hand walks up to Colt Cabana and goes to speak to him.

Matt Taven: Representing Ring of Honor in this match, will be Matt Taven.

Colt Cabana: No i-

Matt Taven sets TK O'Ryan and Vinny Marseglia upon Colt, and when they walk towards him he just raises his hands up, and mutters "Okay, okay." which allows Matt to go to the ring, O'Ryan and Marseglia soon follow as Taven goes through the ropes. Once your referee for this match Paul Turner checks the two for foreign weapons, he gives the men an opportunity to shake hands. Marty holds his hand out for a handshake but Taven just looks at it with disgust. Once Turner gets the memo that, Taven will not shake Scurll's hand he rings the bell and the match begins.

MARTY SCURLL vs. MATT TAVEN w/THE KINGDOM for the first overall pick in the draft

The match begins with a collar and elbow tie up, Taven would win the test of strength and put Scurll in a waist lock. Scurll would duck under between Taven's legs and grab his ankles, making Taven fall face first onto the canvas. Scurll gets back up and locks in half of the surfboard hold on Taven's legs. Scurl tries to grab Taven's right arm as he flails them. Scurll eventually gets tired of this and just jumps, stomping on Taven's legs in the process. Scurll gets off of him and walks towards the corner as Taven rolls around in pain, causing Paul Turner to check on him. This allows TK O'Ryan and Vinny Marseglia to both grab one of Scurll's legs, and pull him towards the post, causing Scurll to fall on the mat face first, and then goes nuts first into the post. Taven then stops distracting the ref and gets up as O'Ryan and Marseglia walk away from Scurll. Taven grabs Scurll by his hair and puts a side headlock on him, he looks to try to hit his finisher the Climax but Scurll pushes Taven off towards the ropes. Taven then bounces off the rope as Scurll runs at him going for a clothesline, but Taven ducks it, Taven then bounces off of the ropes again and kicks Scurll in the back of his legs, taking them out from under him, making Scurll fall on his butt. Taven then bounces off the ropes once more and hits Marty with a viscous knee lift to the face. Taven goes for a elbow on the canvas but Scrull gets out of the way, going for a clothesline but is caught with a dropkick by Taven. Taven then attempts to distract the ref successfully so his Kingdom friends can come in the ring and stomp away on “The Villain.” But Colt Cabana who’s fed up with this runs down from his podium and gets the ref’s attention, who then notices The Kingdom’s attack when he turns around. The ref promptly ejects them from ringside much to The Kingdom’s chagrin.Taven starts screaming at Cabana because he is hurting his own company’’s chances at the first pick when Scrull catches Taven by surprise with a rollup. 1.. 2.. 3! It’s over!

Your winner, Marty Scurll 

Matt Taven has a surprised look on his face, but that soon turns to anger. He walks up the ramp as Scurll and Shibata celebrate and gives his new GM Colt Cabana a death stare, muttering something about "The Kingdom Conspricy" as he walks to the back. That's when Chris Jericho reemerges and begins speaking again.

Chris Jericho: Well congratulations Katsuyori, your brand will get the first pick. Now before we begin we have some rules. On the Chris Jericho NJPW and ROH Draft Special 20 picks will be taken per brand. The rest of the picks will be announced afterwards. Champions may not be picked, since they are already on their respective brands. Tag Teams may be picked together, but stables may not. Now that we've got that down let's get into it with the first five picks for both brands starting with NJPW.

Katsuyori Shibata: Well I for one have been a huge fan of this guy ever since he's stepped into the world of wrestling. He's quick, agile, and one of the best Jr. Heavyweights out there, looking to boost into the Heavyweight division. He is "The Aerial Assassin," and the first overall pick in the draft. Will Ospreay.

Chris Jericho: Interesting decision there Shibata, Colt how are you gonna respond.

Colt Cabana: I will respond Chris, by choosing the man who is basically the leader of the Bullet Club. He is the man who orchestrated All In, he is "The American Nightmare" Cody.

Chris Jericho: Okay... Now before the next pick I would like to announce something. In the main event of tonight's show. We will be having Cody go one on one with Will Ospreay in a match for brand supremacy. Now continue your picking GM's. Shibata you're up.

Katsuyori Shibata: Well our next pick is arguably the best wrestler in the world. He was just NJPW Heavyweight Champion for 2 1/2 years. It is Kazuchika Okada.

Chris Jericho: A very big pick by you Shibata, Colt what do you say to that?

Colt Cabana: Well my next pick for Ring of Honor is a legend in the world of wrestling. He is one of the most if not the most successful luchadore ever to step foot in a wrestling ring, it is Rey Mysterio Jr.

Chris Jericho: As a person who has wrestled him many times, I can say that New Japan just missed out on some major talent there Katsuyori, how will you answer?

Katsuyori Shibata: I will say, that was a very good pick Colt. But, not as good as this. Right now I have 3/5 of Los Ingobernables De Japon, but I am going to have to make that 5/5, because my next pick is the tag team of Tetsuya Naito and SANADA!

Chris Jericho: Very good idea there Shibata, keeping a stable on NJPW, Colt how do you respond to that?

Colt Cabana: Well that is a good pick I must admit, but my next pick is one of the brightest stars on the indies today. He is one of the most charismatic people I know. I fought with him, I've fought against him. And he is a former ROH World Champion, Dalton Castle.

Chris Jericho: Odd pick, I'd though he'd drop later, his only real redeeming qualities are his Boys... wait a minute, I'll be right back you guys keep picking.

Chris Jerocho runs to the back as Colt Cabana and Katsuyori Shibata just look at him oddly before resuming their picks.

Katsuyori Shibata: Okay Chris. I'll keep picking. This man I'm going to pick next really fits the New Japan style, he is one half of the Golden Lovers, and the half I don't have on my roster yet, Kota Ibushi.

Colt Cabana: Well Shibata, you've made a mistake, because this man right here is the future of pro wrestling and is a technical wrestling wizard. I love him so much that I am announcing after this first round of picks, Punishment Martinez will defend his ROH World Television Championship against this man... Zack Sabre Jr.

Katsuyori Shibata: Well Colt, you haven't been looking at your tag division so I will beat you to it by taking one of the best current tag teams in the world. Sho & Yoh, Roppongi 3k.

Chris Jericho returns with a chair to sit in as Cabana begins to make his next pick, and final pick of round one.

Colt Cabana: Well for the last pick of the first round. I will select one of the biggest men on the indies that is not on either of our current rosters. He did very recently however tell me that he did put himself in the draft pool so Katsuyori Shibata, I select, WALTER.

Chris Jericho: A very big pick there to end the round Colt. Very good. Now before we get to that TV title match you announced earlier I would like to say that tickets for Chris Jericho's Rock N' Wrestling Rager go on sale TONIGHT! So get your tickets now, for some all out wre-

We can faintly hear Chris Jericho scream "OH COME ON!" as the newest member of ROH Zack Sabre Jr. walks out to the ring. Jericho gives Sabre the evil eye as he walks into the ring, waiting for his opponent. Zack gets settled into the corner while the crew pick up the many streamers that were thrown into the ring to show their appreciation for the man when his opponents music hits.

Punishment Martinez walks out of his casket on the top of the ramp, ROH World Television Championship over his shoulder, flanked by many people dressed in garb making themselves look undead. Punishment Martinez makes his way into the ring, gooing onto the middle rope in one of the corners and raising his championship belt up high, not many streamers going into the ring as the fans do not really connect with him well, nor like him well. The men who came out with Martinez go to the back as well as his casket, and the referee for this match Todd Sinclair checks the two for weapons. Once he does that he takes the ROH World Television Championship and raises it above his head, signifying that that is the prize for this match. He then gives the timekeeper the belt and give the men a chance to shake hands. ZSJ hold out his hand to shake, but Punishment Martinez takes it and hits him with a clothesline, taking Sabre Jr. down as the ref rings the bell.

PUNISHMENT MARTINEZ (c) vs ZACK SABRE JR. for the ROH World Television Championship

Punishment Martinez picks Zack up by his hair and then headbutts him back down to the ground. Sabre is dazed and confused from the surprise attack to begin the match, as he was expecting for the Code of Honor to be abided by, but clearly Punishment Martinez was not going to do that. Martinez then picks Sabre Jr. up by his ears and tosses him into the corner, Zack flipping in mid air and landing into the bottom turnbuckle back first. Martinez walks over and grabs the top ropes for leverage as he starts grinding his boot into Sabre Jr's face, stopping once the ref gets to a count of four. ZSJ falls to his side holding his face in pain as he tries desperately to stand up, but Martinez won't have this as he runs towards the ropes and bounces off, hitting Sabre Jr. straight into the ribs with a baseball slide, causing him to tumble in between the bottom rope and the middle rope, and onto the floor. Martinez follows Sabre outside the ring and the ref begins his count. Martinez picks Sabre up by the ears, only for Sabre to push him off and then run at him with a step up enziguri causing both men to go down. Martinez, after being dazed for a few seconds, flares up with anger. He grabs ZSJ and hurls him into the post, back first. Sabre is then rolled into the ring by Martinez who the goes in right after him. Martinez goes to pick Sabre up again but Sabre catches him with a small package! 1.. 2.. No! Sabre nearly had him there. Martinez gets up again and this time picks Sabre up successfully by his throat, it looks like he's going for his chokeslam finisher which he calls the "South of Heaven." but Sabre reverses it into an armbar! Martinez may tap, his arm is scrambling for the ropes as ZSJ starts pulling Martinez's fingers back making him howl out in pain. Martinez gives up on going for the ropes and uses him free arm to pick up ZSJ and throw him down with a huge Powerbomb, releasing the armbar. Martinez and Sabre Jr. are both rolling in pain, Martinez holding his arm, ZSJ holding his back. Both men start to get up at the same time, Sabre getting up a few seconds before Martinez. Sabre starts hitting Martinez with European Uppercuts, one, two , he hits a third one on Martinez when Martinez hits Sabre Jr. with an uppercut of his own, knocking Zack down. But then Zack trips up Martinez causing him to fall down back first onto the mat, ZSJ gets up and runs to the corner as Martinez gets up to a sitting position. ZSJ runs at him and hits a HUGE PENALTY KICK! HE GOES FOR THE PIN 1.. 2.. 3! WE HAVE A NEW ROH WORLD TELEVISION CHAMPION!

Your winner, and new ROH World Television Champion, Zack Sabre Jr.

Punishment Martinez rolls out of the ring and stomps to the back in anger as ZSJ celebrates with his new championship in the ring as streamers fly in from all directions. Once he is done and he goes to the back, the streamers are cleaned up and Chris Jericho reemerges with a microphone in hand to begin the second round of picks.

Chris Jericho: Great match there, Colt good on ya for making that one up.

Colt Cabana: Why thank you Chris, you se-

Chris Jericho: Shut up. Now I knew I was gonna get tired of this quick so I'm just gonna use this recording of what I said earlier to answer you guys from now on, as I get fanned by Dalton Castle's Boys.

Chris snaps his fingers and "The Boys" come out as Dalton Castle can be seen watching Jericho with a mean look in his eyes, counting the money it seems Chris gave him for the usage of The Boys. The Boys then start fanning Jericho as he starts playing with his phone.

Katsuyori Shibata: Okay then, Well for the first pick of the second round NJPW will select one of the greatest Jr. Heavyweights ever to grace the business, Jushin Thunder Liger.

Chris Jericho presses a button on his sound recorder and "Interesting decision there Shibata, Colt how are you gonna respond." plays from it.

Colt Cabana: ...Well Ring of Honor will proudly selct with the 12th overall pick in the draft, Matt Riddle.

Chris Jericho presses the button again on his sound recorder and "Shibata you're up." comes out from it.

Katsuyori Shibata: Good pick, but you're still forgetting about your tag teams Colt, so I am going to be picking, The Guerillas of Destiny, and after this round they will face off against The Young Bucks.

Chris Jericho presses the button on his voice recorder and "Colt, what do you say to that?" comes out of it.

Colt Cabana: Ya know Chris just quit it with the voice recorder okay?

Chris Jericho: I'm fine with that.

And with that Chris just sits down on the chair and plays on his phone some more while being fanned by The Boys.

Colt Cabana: Anyways, with Ring of Honor's next pick we will proudly select 2/3 of So Cal Uncensored, starting our tag team division, The Addiction.

Katsuyori Shibata: Finally you listen to my advice Colt, was starting to think ROH would be singles matches only, well NJPW's next pick is a man who should;ve been picked much much earlier, it is Hiroshi Tanahashi.

Colt Cabana: Well my next pick is someone who is one of the best Junior Heavyweights in the recent history of NJPW. KUSHIDA.

Katsuyori Shibata: Good comeback Colt, but KUSHIDA is nowhere near as hard hitting, nor is anyone near as hard hitting as my next pick. A former NEVER Openweight Champion, Minoru Suzuki.

Colt Cabana: Well my next pick is going to be one of the fastest up and coming stars on the indies, Timothy Thatcher.

Katsuyori Shibata: The final pick for NJPW in round two, is going to be a member of the Bullet Club, he is "The Hangman" Adam Page.

Colt Cabana: Well I'm gonna end this off with a bang. I'm going to Detroit, Michigan for the final pick of this round for my second tag team, The team of Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley, The Motor City Machine Guns. Chris we're done the round now.

Chris Jericho: Oh we're done, oh thank god we're done, now before we get to whatever match we have left I would like people to go and start buying their tickets for Chris Jericho's Rock N' Wrestling Cruis-

The Guerillas of Destiny walk out and we can hear Chris Jericho scream "MOTHER FU-" before Shibata puts his hand over Jericho's mouth to stop him from swearing. The Guerillas of Destiny make their way down to the ring as Jericho struggles to get out of Shibata's grasp. While Jericho is distracted you can see Dalton Castle stealing The Boys away from Jericho. And when Chris turns around he screams again. While this happens The Guerillas of Destiny get in the ring and settle down, waiting for their opponents.

The Young Bucks walk out and immediately try to shake hands with Chris Jericho, who just looks and them with disgust, but reluctantly shakes their hands quickly before they go to the ring. The Young Bucks make their way into the ring when a monsoon of streamers fly in as they are two of the biggest stars on the indies today. They do their pose and then go in the corner as the referee for this match Tiger Hatorri checks the two teams for weapons, once he clears the two teams he asks them to shake hands, which the two teams do. Once they do that Tiger rings the bell and we start.

THE GUERILLAS OF DESTINY vs THE YOUNG BUCKS

The match begins and both teams go at it, we start off with Nick Jackson and Tama Tonga and Nick runs at Tama with a clothesline but Tonga gets up straight away with a dropkick of his own. Nick looks to tag in but cant reach and is stopped by Tama with an elbow drop to the spine.  Nick proceeds to try to get up and he tags in Matt, who runs in and strikes Tonga with a backfist and heads towards Tonga Loa and connects with a superkick, taking him off the apron. When Matt turns around he is caught by Loa with a snap suplex and covers Matt, 1...2…. but a kick out at 2. He hangs on to Matt with a chokehold, keeping Jackson face first on the canvas. Jackson now starts to feel some life and gets up to one knee then followed up by two knees and fully standing up, and strikes Lao with multiple elbow strikes to the gut. With enough power in these blows,gets Loa to lose his grasp on the chokehold and and be forced to let go and be backed in the corner. Jackson runs for a clothesline and strikes him with a snap suplex. He heads up to the top rope and goes for an elbow drop but is caught in mid air and is thrown to the other side of the ring. He picks up Jackson and Puts him in a powerbomb position and calls for Tama and he enters and runs for and goes on the top rope and strikes with an inverted DDT. Loa goes for the pin 1…..2…..3… It's over.

Your winners, The Guerillas of Destiny 

What a performance by both teams but GOD just edged it out this time. After the two teams recover they shake hands and go to the back as one, as the Bullet Club. After that we go to round three of the picking.

Chris Jericho: Gonna be honest guys, I'm spent, so I called in a guy who's gonna take it from here.

Chris Jericho goes to the back and out comes "The Cleaner" and The current IWGP Heavyweight Champion, Kenny Omega. Omega has a mic in hand and the belt around his waist as the Columbus crowd cheers loudly for the leader of the Bullet Club.

Kenny Omega: Thank you, Thank you Columbus for the warm welcoming. Now I believe we have some drafting to get to right? So Shibata, you're up.

Katsuyori Shibata: Finally a change from Jericho. Okay, well to start off round three NJPW will select Juice Robinson.

Kenny Omega: He's actually beat me once so, Kenny approved, good pick.

Colt Cabana: This man has been gone from ROH for far too long, and it is time to bring him back, former Ring of Honor World Champion, Eddie Edwards

Kenny Omega: He has done many wonderful things recently in Impact, and if he can do the same things in ROH, he will be a guy to watch out for, great pick Colt.

Katsuyori Shibata: But, Kenny. Colt is STILL, forgetting about tag teams. He's only picked two. So before he can finally notice that I'm going to pick this one. Davey Boy Smith Jr. and Lance Archer, The Killer Elite Squad

Kenny Omega: I hear very good things about them from my friends in the Bullet Club, so I believe that is a great addition to the roster, Colt give me a name, who is next for Ring of Honor?

Colt Cabana: This man doesn't need an explanation for why he's being picked so I won't give one, Ring of Honor selects Fenix

Kenny Omega: Very good pick, why haven't you picked him already Katsuyori?

Katsuyori Shibata: Because the people I have already picked are superior, including this man who is my next pick for NJPW, Dragon Lee.

Kenny Omega: Okay then Shibata, Colt, how do you respond?

Colt Cabana: By picking a better Junior Heavyweight of course, I select Flip Gordon

Kenny Omega: Are you sure about that Colt? I mean there are better selections out the-

Colt Cabana: I'm not changing my mind Kenny, Flip Gordon is a great wrestler, Shibata it is your turn to pick.

Katsuyori Shibata: Well Colt, I believe that it is time to start picking some Female Wrestlers, especially now that NJPW now has a Women's division. So the woman who has the honor of being the first ever woman picked by New Japan Pro Wrestling is... Jessicka Havok

Kenny Omega: Ya know Colt, I think he's right, Sumie Sakai can't be the only woman in your company.

Colt Cabana: You're right Kenny, So I am going to pick the woman it is still all about. Tenille Dashwood.

Kenny Omega: Ya know, after this round I think we should showcase the women a bit, I'm thinking maybe have Tenille Dashwood vs Jessicka Havok

Katsuyori Shibata: I'm okay with that, you okay with that Colt?

Colt Cabana: Yeah that's a great idea.

Katsuyori Shibata: Okay well let's quickly pick, because I'm bored from picking I wanna see some more action already. NJPW picks Bad Luck Fale

Kenny Omega: Oooh yay, more Bullet Club on New Japan, Kenny likey, Colt who's your last pick for round three?

Colt Cabana: To round out round three, Ring of Honor is picking some of the bestest buds in the world, Beretta and Chuck Taylor, The Best Friends.

Kenny Omega: Good picks all around BUT, it is time for Tenille Dashwood vs Jessicka Havok, so let's get started!

Tenille Dashwood saunters out onto the ramp and makes her way to the ring, the crowd in Columbus go wild as she is probably the most popular female on the indies today, go picking her up was a big win for Ring of Honor. But she is going to face her first challenge tonight, as a member of this new ROH and NJPW merged company, in Jessicka Havok. Tenille Dashwood finally gets in the ring as streamers go flying into the ring as she waits for her opponent.

Jessicka Havok walks out to the ring, with a black gas mask on her face, disregarding for everyone else in the arena. She makes her way into the ring and stands on the middle rope in the corner and slowly takes off her gas mask, not many streamers flying in the ring as not many people know who she is. she gets down and the referee for this match Marty Asami checks the two for weapons. Once he does that and all the streamers are cleared out of the ring he rings the bell and the match begins.

TENILLE DASHWOOD vs JESSICKA HAVOK

The match begins with Jessicka running at Tenille with full force, at almost the last second Tenille sidesteps Jessicka and she runs into the turnbuckles, she stumbles back and then Tenille catches her with a big Backstabber. Tenille though, knowing she won't be able to beat her that easily goes up to the top rope. When she finally gets up there Havok has stood up, do she goes for a flying crossbody but Havok catches Dashwood in mid air. Havok then hits a World's Strongest Slam on Dashwood and goes for a pin. 1.. 2.. Dashwood kicks out. Havok picks Tenille up by her throat, looking to end it early by hitting her Harlot Slayer Chokeslam on Dashwood, but Tenille kicks her off into the corner. Tenille then goes running at Havok and hits her with a big dropkick, making Havok fall into a seated position in the corner. Tenille then runs to the opposite corner from where Havok is, and runs back at her at full speed, hitting her with her signature "Taste of Tenille." Dashwood rolls Havok into a cover, 1.. 2.. but Havok tosses Tenille off of her like she weighs nothing. Tenille though lands on her feet, and when Havok gets herself up to a seated position, Tenille kicks the taste out of her mouth. Tenille then goes up to the middle rope and hits Havok with a big elbow drop. Dashwood then goes into the corner and waits for Jessicka to get up, once she does she runs at her and hits her with her finisher, the Spotlight Kick! Tenille goes for the pin 1.. 2.. 3. That's it!

Your winner, Tenille Dashwood 

What a great showing by both women, but this time Tenille Dashwood just pulled it off. She celebrates in the ring with streamers flying around her when Jessicka Havok gets up, not too pleased she turns Tenille around and grabs her by the throat and hits her with The Harlot Slayer!  Jessicka now, pleased with her work, goes to the back. Tenille though limps and stumbles towards the back after her, the Harlot Slayer clearly affecting her greatly. Once she finds her way to the backstage area Kenny Omega reemerges with a microphone and we are ready to begin the final televised round of the draft.

Kenny Omega: So let's finish this up shall we, Shibata, you're up.

Katsuyori Shibata: Well to start off round four, NJPW will be picking another female, one of the best in the business, Nicole Matthews.

Kenny Omega: A fellow Canadian eh? Interesting, Colt?

Colt Cabana: Well Ring of Honor is proud to select the woman that on Being The Elite is known as "Joey Ryan's hot wife" Laura James.

Kenny Omega: Getting Laura before the dick wrestler, interesting move there Colt.

Katsuyori Shibata: Well Laura James is nowhere near as good as two time TNA Knockout's Champion and the newest member of NJPW, Velvet Sky.

Kenny Omega: Good pick. Good pick, Colt what is your response?

Colt Cabana: Well Kenny I am going to select the current, reigning and defending Progress World Champion, The Kiwi Buzzsaw, Travis Banks.

Kenny Omega: Very underrated star, he's gonna be big someday I can feel it.

Katsuyori Shibata: Kenny I'm sure you'll like this, NJPW will select Bullet Club members, Chase Owens & Yujiro Takahashi

Kenny Omega: Yay! More Bullet Club Members!

Colt Cabana: Shut it, Kenny, with the 36th overall pick in the draft, ROH will select the man who just lost the NEVER Openweight Championship, Hirooki Goto.

Kenny Omega: He was still on the board? Shibata what're you doing?

Katsuyori Shibata: I mean there was a reason he lost right Kenny? Anyways NJPW proudly selects Silas Young.

Kenny Omega: ...ehhhhh, I guess that'd good, Colt?

Colt Cabana: One of the greatest wrestlers today has not been taken yet and that's a travesty, so I will select him, Doug Williams.

Kenny Omega: Now that, that is a good pick, learn from that Katsuyori.

Katsuyori Shibata: Kenny, my selections are perfectly fine, and with NJPW's last televised selection, we choose Yoshi-Hashi.

Kenny Omega: Okay, that isn't the worst possible selection there.

Colt Cabana: Well Kenny, it won't be as good as this, with the final selection of this portion of the draft, Ring of Honor will proudly select, Kenny King.

Kenny Omega: Okay well, great picks all around, BUT Columbus its is time for your Main Event of the evening!

Cody walks out and stares down Kenny Omega, this will most likely be the last time the two are in the same building until All In. Cody, flanked by his wife Brandi Rhodes and Bernard the Business Bear. Cody then stops his staring contest with Kenny and walks towards the ring, Kenny watches as he gets in the ring and many streamers get flown into it as he  stands on the middle rope in the corner. Cody then jumps down ans the streamers are cleaned up and waits for his opponent.

Will Ospreay walks out to a screaming Columbus crowd. He shakes hand with his new General Manager Katsuyori Shibata. He then makes his way to the ring, flipping into it and then posing in the opposite corner on the middle rope. Many streamers are flown in as he poses. After a few seconds he jumps down and all of the streamers are cleaned the referee for this match Red Shoes checks the two for weapons, once he makes sure they both do not have weapons he motions for the bell to be rang and the match begins.

CODY w/BRANDI RHODES & BERNARD THE BUSINESS BEAR vs WILL OSPREAY

The match begins and both men look to be going for a collar and elbow tie up. Will would transition it into a waistlock, but then he would step away and use Cody's back to do a backflip, making Cody stumble forwards through the middle and top rope and onto the floor. Will would then run at Cody and hit him with a suicide dive, except Cody would pull Bernard the Business Bear within the line of fire, so he doesn't  get hit. When Ospreay gets back up Cody jumps on the apron and looks for a Beautiful Disaster kick on Ospreay but Ospreay would duck it. Ospreay would then jump up on the apron and then hit a moonsault onto Cody. Will then rolls in and out of the ring again to break the count Red Shoes currently has been working on. He then grabs Cody and rolls him into the ring and follows soon after him. Will would pick Cody up and start hitting chops on him, 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. 6.. But on the seventh chop, Cody catches Will's arm and puts him in an arm ringer. He then transitions that into an Eat Defeat, a move popularized by Gail Kim. Cody goes for a cover, 1.. 2.. Ospreay kicks out. That is not going to be enough to defeat the Aerial Assassin. Cody then picks up Ospreay and it looks like he's about to go for a Cross Rhodes, but Ospreay counters it by using the ropes to flip himself over, and reverse the roles from before. Will then picks up Cody and hits him with a big Bloody Sunday! Ospreay goes for a pin, 1.. 2.. 3 NO! Red Shoes gets pulled out of the ring before he can count to three by Brandi Rhodes. Red Shoes and Brandi start arguing when Red Shoes has had enough and ejects them from ringside. But Brandi is still arguing with Red Shoes, distracting both him and Will Ospreay from Cody who is looking under the ring, and he grabs hairspray. Will who has had enough of Brandi turns back around and Cody sprays a bunch of hairspray in his eyes for his troubles. He then tosses it out of the ring and Brandi then stops distracting Red Shoes when Cody puts Will in position for the Cross Rhodes, and he hits it! He goes for the pin, 1.. 2.. 3!

Your winner, Cody 

Cody rolls out of the ring and begins celebrating with Brandi Rhodes and Bernard The Business Bear as Will Ospreay rolls in pain grasping at his eyes. And in the first day of the ROH/NJPW brand split it seems that Cody and Ring of Honor, reign supreme.

THE REST OF THE PICKS

NJPW

Micheal Elgin

David Finley

Sara Del Ray

Matt Sydal

Taichi

Tommy Dreamer

Sami Callihan

The Boys

Bea Priestly

Tomohiro Ishii

Rocky Romero

Karen Q

Taka Michinoku

Mandy Rose

Jessie Brooks

Britt Baker

Ryesuki Taguchi

Taiji Ishimori

Hurricane Helms

Gabby Ortiz

Will Ferrara

Satoshi Kojima

Takashi Iizuka

Beer City Bruiser

ROH

Bully Ray

Scorpio Sky

Brandi Rhodes

Jonathan Gresham

Delirious

Cheerleader Melissa

Kelly Klien

Kagetsu

Veda Scott

Yuji Nagata

Toru Yano

Simon Grimm

Jenny Rose

Rhett Titus

Cheeseburger

Toa Henare

Caprice Coleman

Togi Makabe

Tomoaki Honma

Hiroyoshi Tenzan

Stella Grey

Manabu Nakanishi

Tiger Mask

"Mr. Irrelevant" Joey Ryan

NJPW is live from Tokyo, Japan and we have a star studded show for you all here tonight. But first lets introduce our competitors competing in the G1 Climax 2018 this year for the oppurtunity of a lifetime, participating in the main event of WrestleKingdom 13!  Now its time to introduce the blocks and tonights matches for the start of the G1 Climax 2018.  Our General Manager of NJPw, Katsuyori Shibata enters the arena and enters the ring getting ready to make an announcement regarding Block and Block B of the G1 Climax 2018.

Image result for katsuyori shibata promo gif

Shibata: So for our two Blocks we have for Block A, a man that has one numerois title all over the world and now here in NJPW, Chris Jericho. Next up a former IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Champion and a man that went to battle and almost defeated Kauzuickika Okada, Will Ospreay. Next up former Bullet Club member, Bad Luck Fale. A crazy man who has been all over the world Sami Callihan. Next up is, oh boy youve been waiting for this one, a former multi IWGP World Champion, Kazuchika Okada. A former tag team champion all over the world, Davey Boy Smith Jr. Then a 49 freaking year old veteran, has been champion here in NJPW multiple times and is a technical machine in this ring, Minoru Suzuki. Now a Icon in this very ring a multi World Champion here in Japan, Hiroshi Tanahashi. Next up is a guy I see to be a future star in Japan and all over the world SANADA.  Finally a man who has made his ppresence known all over the world, Marty Scrull.

Shibata: Ok so now that we have finished clarifying who has made it into Block A, it is time to announce Block B's competitors, first up is a former tag team champion along with Davey Boy Smith Jr., its Lance Archer. Next up is one half of the Golden Lovers alongside Kenny Omega, its Kota Ibushi. We now have our recently new tag team champions, alongside SANADA, its EVIL. Next up is a man I see to be bright in the future, Tetsuya Naito. Now we have the reigning IWGP World Champion, Kenny Omega. Next up is a man who recently went for the US title but lost against the champion Jay White but looks to rebound, Juice Robinson. Then we have a tag team who seems to be trying to do singles for this tournament, Nick and Matt Jackson of the Young Bucks. Then we have Tama Tonga and Hangman Page. Hope you all enjoy the show.

Block A: Chris Jericho, Will Ospreay, Bad Luck Fale, Sami Callihan, Kazuchika Okada, Davey Boy Smith Jr., Minoru Suzuki, Hiroshi Tanahashi, SANADA, and Marty Scrull.

Block B: Lance Archer, Kota Ibushi, EVIL, Tetsuya Naito, Kenny Omega, Juice Robinson, Matt Jackson, Nick Jackson, Tama Tonga, and Hangman Page. 

Will Ospreay vs. Kota Ibushi

Image result for will ospreay entrance gif

We start off the show tonight with none other than Will Ospreay, after losing his IWGP Jr. Heavyweight belt not too long ago at Dominion, Ospreay looks to fire back during the G1 Climax but tonight is not about that, tonight is just to prove that he is one of the best wrestlers in the world and he looks to do that by defeating a fired up Kota Ibushi.

Image result for Kota Ibushi entrance gif 

Kota Ibushi walks to the ring with the upmost of confidence and he should, Kenny Omega and Kota Ibushi as the Golden Lovers have been tearing it up in NJPW and are both on fire but tonight is just about Ibushi tearing the house down with Ospreay and it is sure to be a classic as both these men are on top of their game. 

The bell rings and were off, Ospreay strikes Kota with a discus forearm followed by a dropkick, taking down Kota down to the canvas. He heads up to the top rope and goes for a imploding 450 splash but Ibushi moves out of the way at the last second. He grabs Ospreay by the hips on each side and dead lifts him and connects with a german suplex. Ibushi decides to pick up Ospreay and throw him outside the ring and run up ontop of the top rope and hit a springboard moonsault to perfection.

M11.gif

Kota brings Ospreay back in the ring and goes for the cover, 1....2.... but a kick out by Ospreay at the last second. Ibushi proceeds to get up to his feet and go to the top rope and hit a moonsault from the top rope. He then goes for a springboard moonsault but Ospreay catches him by his head as Ibushi lands on his feet. Ospreay then runs at the corner and hits a Sliced Bread. He now goes for an elbow drop on the canvas but Ibushi would get out of the way and hit a sliding backfist. He would go for another dead lift german suplex but Ospreay would hit an elbow strike to the Ibushi's skull, taking Ibushi back to the corner and Ospreay sees the oppurtunity to hits a clothesline in the corner, followed up by a snap suplex. He goes to pick up Ibushi but he hits a leg sweep and locks in an armbar. Ospreay looks to crawl to the ropes as soon as possible while in so much agony and he does. Ibushi is forced to let go of the hold due to rope break and he obligesHe backs up and Ospreay grabs onto the ropes for leverage to get to his feet and strikes back with a front flip ddt!

Front%2BFlip%2BDDT.gif

Ibushi goes to the corner lining up for a superkick but Ospreay heads up and goes for a clothesline in the corner, Ibushi gets out of the way but the referee is taken down inadvertently by Ospreay. Ibushi tries to go for a rollup but no count is able to be counted and a superkick by ospreay, taking Ibushi down to the corner, face first on the turnbuckle. Will Ospreay’s friend from CHAOS Tomohiro Ishii comes down the ramp and runs into the ring to the shock to the fans. He grabs Kota Ibushi and hits a Ishii Driller on him!

Image result for ishii driller gif

Winner: Will Ospreay by pinfall (20:43)

Juice Robinson vs. Lance Archer (Block B Matchup)

LeLAb6F.gif

We start the 1st Block B Matchup for the G1 Climax 2018 right now with Lance Archer walking down the ramp. He is cocky as usual with his tag team partner, Davey Boy Smith Jr. Tonight Archer will go one on one with Juice Robinson who has been on a roll lately with numerous wins but came up short against Jay white at the recent G1 Special. 

Related image

Here is Archer's opponent, Juice Robinson. Cocky as usual, flipping his hair and in style walks down to the ring, staring at Archer straight tinto his eyes and enters the ring. 

The bell rings and Archer hits a clothesline staight off the bat. He goes for an elbow drop but Juice gets out of the way and hits a jumping double knee drop. Robinson backs up to the corner, measuring Archer for a running leg sweep but Archer grabs Robinson and throws him to the other side of the ring. He picks up Juice and goes for a clothesline but Robinson reverses into a rollup..1...2... but a kick out and followed up by a big boot by Archer. With Robinson laid out, Lance heads to the corner and lines Robinson up for another big boot, when Robinson heads up to his feet, he ducks and takes Archer down with a smooth leg sweep. He heads up to the top rope and goes for a moonsault and connects. He fllows up with a running senton, and goes for the cover, 1....2..... but a kick out by Archer at 2. Juice locks in a chokehold, after 10 seconds Archer starts to feel life and pick up Robinson into an eletctric chair position and spins him around for a powerbomb! He covers Juice 1..2.... but a kick out by Robinson. Archer runs and bounces off the ropes and goes for a jumping elbow drop but Juice gets out of the way and hits a shining wizard. Juice goes to the top rope once again and waits for Archer to get to his feet and goes for a body splash but is caught by Archer and goes for a lift up powerbomb but Robinson rakes the eyes and connects with a Pulp Friction!

Image result for juice robinson moveset gif

Robinson goes for the cover 1..2.... but a kick out by Archer at the last millisecond. He goes for a rolling senton but Archer lifts his knees up at the last second, you start to see the agony in the face of Juice Robinson before Lance reaches his feet entirely and hits a dead-lift powerbomb on Robinson and following up by a chokeslam!

Image result for Lance archer finisher gif

Archer covers him..1...2.....3..... Here is the winner of this match Lance Archer. He has been awarded 2 points for this win and starts off the G1 Climx 2018 in great fashion.

Lance Archer wins by pinfall (19:45) (Is awarded 2 points for his win)

Image result for kenny omega IWGP world champion promo

After that grueling 19:45 minute match between Lance Archer and Juice Robinson we now head backstage to hear from the IWGP Heavieweight Champion, Kenny Omega and his thoughts on Block A and BlockB in the G1 Climax 2018 this year. 

Amar Love: Hey Kenny, so what do you think of Block and Block B this year for the G1 Climax?

Kenny Omega: With stars in Block A such as, Chris Jericho, Will Ospreay, Bad Luck Fale, Sami Callihan, Kazuchika Okada, Davey Boy Smith Jr. , Minoru Suzuki, Hiroshi Takahashi, SANADA, and Marty Scrull. Then you have stars in Block B, Me, and my good friends, Kota Ibushi, Tama Tonga,  The Young Bucks, and Hangman page and then you have EVIL, Tetsya Naito, Lance Archer, and Juice Robinson With all those stars its gonna be very difficult to win the G1 Climax 2018 but if anyone can do it its your IWGP World Champion, Kenny Omega. 

Amar Love: Before I let you go, what does it mean to be on top, the face of NJPW with the IWGP World Championship over your shoulder?

Kenny Omega: It feels amazing, think of it you go from losing your IWGP United States Championship to Jay White and then go onto have have so many disputes with Bullet Club then go and work with Kota Ibushi, bringing back the Golden Lovers. I then go to Dominionand defeat Omega who had held the title at that time for nearly 2 years. We battle for nearly 65 minutes in a classic 2 out of 3 falls match that I came out of that war victorious and on top of this company and the world. To answer your question it feels damn good.

Jessicka Havoc vs. Bea Priestly vs. Mandy Rose

Related image

We now bring you a Womens triple threat match featuring this women and two others Jessicka Havoc is a force not to be reckon with. Tonight you will see what Havoc is all about and what she brings to the table. She enters the ring and goes to her corner and waits for her opponents patiently.

Related image

Now we have Mandy Rose, dont underestimate her if she doesnt get distracted by her beauty and showing off that attribute, she is a damn good wrestler and in the future can have gold around her waist. But she has some stiff competition tonight in Havoc and the next women to walk down that ramp. Rose walks down the ramp and enters the ring, eyeing Havoc with determination.

Image result for bea priestley entrance gif

Finally this is Bea Prieslty and she is ready for this triangle match here tonight and same as Mandy Rose dont underestimate her she has a firy temper and a hell of an arsenal. She finsihes her entrance down the ramp and enters the ring, giving a fiesty look to her opponents.

The bell rings and Havoc goes after Rose right away with a massive clothesline. Havoc picks up Mandy and throws her to the other side of the ring. Bea goes after Havok but she shoves Bea to the corner and rams her with a clothesline and follows with a snap suplex. Mandy reaches up to her feet and runs at Havok, going for a spear but Havok grabs her by the hair and irish whips her off the ropes and hits a body splash. She goes for the cover, 1..2....  but Bea breakes it up just in time. She goes for a shining wizard but Havoc catches her with a choke hold and throws her over the top rope. Mandy heads up to her feet and goes for the "Angel Wings" very early in this match but cant pick the big Havoc up and she elbows Rose in the abdoemn multiple times until the hold is released. Bea enters the ring once again and takes out Havok from behind to the legs and hits a shining wizard to the back of the skull. Mandy hits a spear to Bea and hits "Angel WIngs". 

Related image

Mandy goes for the pin. 1..2.... but Havok breaks it up and strikes Rose with a major clothesline. Bea rolls out of the ring, and Rose reaches her feet and runs and bounces off the ropes and goes for a clothesline but Havok ducks and grabs Mandy for a bodyslam. Following by a chokeslam.

Related image

She goes for the cover, 1...2....3...... Here is your winner, Jessicka Havok. 

Jessicka Havok wins by pinfall (10:34)

Okada vs. Takahashi (Block A Matchup)

Image result for okada entrance gif

First up is Kauzuickika Okada, the former IWGP World Champion and now is looking to get the chance to get his title back in January at WrestleKingdom 13. But tonight he will have to beat a legend in Hiroshi Tanahashi to get on the scoreboard. 

Image result for hiroshi tanahashi entrance gif 

Now we have, Tanhashi, a 7x IWGP Heaviweight Champion and a legend in Japan. Tonight we see Icon vs. Star as two former World Champions clash and we will see who is the better of the two in an epic battle for the ages.

The match begins, as both men lock up, Okada seeming to have the strength factor over his opponent. Okada irish whips him into the corner and hits a clothesline. He bounces off the ropes and hits a massive elbowdrop and goes for the cover, 1....2...... but a kick out by tanahashi before the 3 count. Okada gets up to his feet but Tanahashi hits a big shining wizard to Okada. He goes to the top rope and goes for a "Fly Flow" very early in the match, but Okada lifts his knees up at the last second. Tanahshi writhing in agony, crawls to the corner who is met with a running double knee strike. Okada picks him up for a spinning tombstone pildedriver!

Related image

Okada goes for the cover..1.....2....... but a kick out by Tanahashi at the last millisecond. Okada backs up in the corner and goes for a sliding clothesline but Tanahashi gets out of the way and hits a dropkick. He heads to the top rope, calling for Okada to get up to his feet and he does. Tanahashi goes for a missile dropkick but Okada hits a knee stike in mid-air and heads to the cover. 1.....2.... but a kick out by tanahashi. Okada is in shock from this kick out and leans on the ropes before getting clotheslined out of the ring by tanahashi who also takes himself out at the same time. The brawl continues with both men striking with rights and lefts until Tanahashi throws him over the barricade. He realizes that this oppurtunity may not turn up again and hops over the barricade and heads up to the top rope. 

giphy.gif

Tanahashi goes for a "fly flow" off the top rope and over the barricade to meet Okada to the outside. Tanahashi picks up Okada and throws him over the barricade once again but this time to ringside and now into the ring. Tanahashi goes up to the top rope once more and goes for one more "fly flow" but Okada catches him in mid-air and hits a rainmaker clothesline!

Image result for rainmaker clothesline caught in mid  gif

He goes for the cover..1....2.....3..... Here is your winner Kauzuchika Okada.

Kauzuichka Okada wins by pinfall (41:34) (Awarded two points for the win)

ROH WEEKLY SHOW: 7/19/2018

Welcome everyone to the first ever Ring of Honor weekly show live on NJPWorld! We are here in Louisville, Kentucky where tonight we will make history. We have ninety minutes of pure entertainment lined up for the best fans in the world, and it starts right now.

The Ring of Honor General Manager walks out to a wonderful ovation from the crowd in Louisville as he makes his way to the ring with a microphone in hand, hopefully delivering us some news about tonight's matches.

Colt Cabana: Louisville, welcome to Ring of Honor!

The crowd in Louisville cheer again, for the beginning of the show.

Colt Cabana: I have always wanted to do that, it is so wonderful that Ring of Honor can now have a weekly show and bring some of the best wrestling in the world on a weekly basis. So tonight, that is what we're going to bring you Louisville! Tonight we will be starting a tournament to figure out who will be facing ROH World Champion Jay Lethal at Excellence. Eight of our finest competitors will compete in a tournament starting with two fatal four way matches, and then the winners of those two matches will face off to determine to Number One Contender. Next week, Rey Mysterio Jr, KUSHIDA, Fenix, and Travis Banks will face off in order to try and make it to the finals of the tournament. But tonight, it will be the winner of the draft show's main event Cody, facing off against "The King of Bros"  Matt Riddle, former ROH World Champion Eddie Edwards, and the man that will definitely be booked for All In if I have any say in it, Flip Gordon.

The audience in Louisville cheer loudly for the big match announcements.

Colt Cabana: Oh, and that match, is next.

The audience cheer as they get ready for the big fatal four way as Colt Cabana begins to try and get out of the ring but he is cut off.

Dalton Castle: Don't you leave that ring yet Colt.

"The Party Peacock" Dalton Castle walks out with his head down and a microphone in hand, the audience in Louisville not sure how to respond as they were not expecting Dalton Castle to walk out.

Dalton Castle: Colt I have a question for you.

Dalton walks up on the apron and locks eyes with Colt Cabana. He leans in before bringing the microphone up to his mouth and speaking.

Dalton Castle: Where are my boys?

Dalton now enters the ring and goes face to face with his new boss Colt Cabana.

Colt Cabana: Dalton, The Boys were drafted by New Japan before I could, I'm sorry if that displeases you?

Dalton Castle: Oh you're sorry if that displeases me? Colt do you know what could be happening to them right now? They are lost without supervision, MY supervision. And I am lost without my special boys. Without my boys I can not function correctly, Colt, what are you gonna do to fix this? Because THIS, This is YOUR fault.

Colt Cabana: Dalton I can not bring you back your boys this moment, I will try to talk to Shibata and see if we can work out a trade but, right now I can not bring you back your boys, I'm sorry.

Dalton lightly chuckles to himself before he begins talking again.

Dalton Castle: You're always trying to screw me huh? First you screw me out of winning the tag titles with you, then you screw me out of a world title shot by keeping me out of that #1 contendership tournament, and now you screw me by keeping me from my boys. I could never trust you Colt, I've tried and I've tried but it is impossible. Hell in my titantron there is a clip of me trying to hug it out with you after a loss. But you know what you did? You kneed me in my sugarplums. I knew I shouldn't have ever trusted you Colt, and this just proves it.

Dalton begins walking out of the ring, he makes it halfway up the ramp before Colt says something to stop him.

Colt Cabana: Dalton, Dalton wait. I can't change the past and right now I can't get The Boys back but, you do have a rematch clause for the ROH World Championship. So Dalton, I'll try to make it up to you. In tonight's main event, it will be Jay Lethal defending his Ring of Honor World Championship against Dalton Castle. 

Dalton Castle: A broken clock is right twice a day I guess. But I still want my Boys back Colt.

Colt Cabana: I will try my hardest to Dalton.

Dalton walks to the back again as we now know what tonight's main event will be, and what a big one it is. The Ring of Honor World title is on the line tonight! Dalton and Colt go to the back as we get ready for a big fatal four way match to start the show.

Out comes Flip Gordon, looking as ready as he can for possibly the biggest match of his career so far. If tonight Flip Gordon can beat Cody, Matt Riddle, and Eddie Edwards, some of the greatest on the indies today in the same match. No only will it be a huge win to put on his resume. But he moves on in the tournament and has a chance of becoming the new ROH World Champion. Flip goes in the ring and poses on the ropes as streamers come flying in. Flip stops posing as the streamers are cleaned up and waits for his opponents.

Eddie Edwards walks out to a large ovation in his first match back in ROH since 2013. The former ROH World Champ makes his way into the ring to a large applause from the Louisville crowd, happy with his return which they show by throwing many streamers into the ring when Eddie gets in it.

One of the best wrestlers never to be in a major indy promotion ring, Matt Riddle walks out to the ring. "The King of Bros," one of the best strikers in the business today gets in the ring where streamers are thrown in the ring so the Louisville crowd can show their appreciation for him. He then waits in the corner as his streamers are cleaned up for the final participant in this match.

"The American Nightmare" Cody walks out with his entourage of his wife Brandi Rhodes and Bernard the Business Bear. Cody, the first pick for ROH and winner of the Main Event of the draft show. While he did cheat to win, he got the job done. And that's all that matters, and in a Fatal Fourway, that isn't a cheating maneuver, so if he were to do that tonight it would be perfectly legal. Cody gets in the ring and the crowd go wild, tossing streamers in the ring. The ref for this match Todd Sinclair doesn't check the men for weapons as this is a No DQ matchup. But he does ask for them to shake hands. Matt Riddle and Eddie Edwards shake everyone's hands, and Cody shakes theirs. But when Flip Gordon holds his hand out for Cody to shake. he just scowls at him before returning to his corner. Flip Gordon just sighs and goes to his corner as Todd Sinclair rings the bell to begin the match.

FLIP GORDON vs EDDIE EDWARDS vs MATT RIDDLE vs CODY w/BRANDI RHODES & BERNARD THE BUSINESS BEAR

The match begins with Cody running at Flip Gordon, looking to tackle him, only for Flip to jump over Cody. Flip rolls up Cody for a pin attempt, but Eddie Edwards superkicks Flip after the ref counts one. Eddie Edwards and Matt Riddle then go face to face, Matt strikes Eddie in the face with a clobbering forearm only for Eddie to respond with a kick to the midsection. Riddle then hits Eddie with a big European Uppercut, making Eddie stumble back, but then Eddie runs back and hits a Boston Knee Party straight to Riddle's head! It could be over just like that. He goes for the pin, 1.. 2.. Cody breaks it up! Cody immediately keeps on his attack on Edwards, stomping on him. After a couple more he stops and he screams at Bernard The Business Bear to grab him a weapon. Cody then continues his attack on Eddie Edwards as Bernard The Business Bear grabs a steel chair from under the ring. But when he gets back up he gets hit by a suicide dive by Flip Gordon, but Bernard blocks it with the steel chair! Both men go down as Cody continues his attack on Edwards, not noticing what happened to Bernard and Flip. Cody continues his attack until Matt Riddle goes for a big lariat on Cody which The American Nightmare ducks. Cody then runs away from Riddle towards the ropes and hits a Beautiful Disaster Kick on Riddle! Cody then looks over at Bernard to scream at him, only to find Flip and Bernard both down on the ground in pain with a steel chair in between them. This puts a smile on Cody's face. Cody goes outside to Flip as Flip is trying to grab the chair and get up to his feet, but Cody just steps on it and smirks, looking down at Flip who is now looking up at him. Cody then grabs Flip and puts him in position for a Cross Rhodes, but Flip kicks Cody in the head making him let go. Flip then grabs Cody's head from in front of him and uses the steel post to hit a Sliced Bread on Cody onto the steel chair! Flip then gets up trying to roll Cody into the ring but Eddie Edwards who is now back up hits a Suicide Dive onto the two of them, and unlike Flip's earlier, it is successful as it takes both men out. Eddie then rolls Cody in the ring to finish the job, but before he can go in he is hit in the back with the Steel Chair by Brandi Rhodes! Eddie goes down! Brandi then motions Bernard The Business Bear to help her roll Eddie into the ring for Cody, Which they do. Brandi then goes into the ring to drape her husband's arm over Eddie Edwards' chest when she goes face to face with Matt Riddle. Brandi's face goes pale as she walks slowly away, not wanting to be maimed by Matt Riddle as he grabs Cody and hits his Gotch-style Tombstone Piledriver Finisher which he calls "The Derek as he goes for the pin while looking at a scared Brandi Rhodes. 1.. 2.. 3. Matt Riddle moves on to the finals.

Your winner, Matt Riddle

Matt Riddle gets up as his arm is put up in victory by the ref as Brandi Rhodes is making sure her husband is okay. A couple streamers are flown into the ring as Riddle goes to the back and we cut to Colt Cabana backstage with the ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Champions, Matt Taven, TK O'Ryan, and Vinny Marseglia. The Kingdom. 

Colt Cabana: Matt, we need to talk about what happened at the draft night.

Matt Taven: I agree, we do. Why did you screw your own brand out of the first overall pick? I had that match won and you had to screw me.

Colt Cabana: Well why did you have your Kingdom buddies cheat for you? More importantly, why did you even enter that match? Jeff Cobb was supposed to be the man representing ROH, not you. And you know that.

Matt Taven: I am the best wrestler on this roster, I should've been chosen. I couldn't just wait back there and watch Jeff Cobb fail, I had to ensure ROH's victory.

Colt Cabana: Well you've shouldn't have, because as punishment tonight you will go one on one with one of the greatest technical wrestlers on our roster, "The Octopus" Jonathan Gresham, in a Submission Match. Oh also, if any of your Kingdom buddies interfere in any way, you will be stripped of your Ring of Honor Six-Man Tag Team Championships. Now if you excuse me, I have a wrestling show to run.

Colt Cabana begins walking away as Matt Taven looks dumbfounded. He then snaps out of his shock and gets angry.

Matt Taven: YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT COLT!

Colt Cabana: Well I just did, Matthew, now get out there, your match is right now.

Colt Cabana starts walking away quicker so he no longer has to deal with Taven who is now trying to pull out his hair in anger when we cut back to the arena and get ready for our match.

"The Octopus" Jonathan Gresham walks out with his red and white jacket on. Going down to the ring, flipping into it with not many streamers flying into the ring as he isn't a star unlike many of the men in our Fatal Fourway opener. He then waits in the corner after posing on the middle rope, waiting for the leader of The Kingdom.

A heavily disgruntled Matt Taven walks out with his Ring of Honor World Six-Man Tag Team Championship draped over his shoulder. He walks down to the apron and does his signature pose sitting on the apron before setting his championship belt down and flipping over the ropes and into the ring from the seated position, as streamers are flown into the ring, more than Gresham as Taven is a top star but not as many as Cody or Flip Gordon as he is a major heel. The referee for this match Paul Turner checks the two men for weapons he signifies Matt Taven does not have any weapons when he goes over to Gresham, but while he's checking Taven pushes Turner out of the way and begins hitting clobbering forearms onto Gresham. Once Gresham has taken enough damage to fall down to a seated position, Taven starts stomping on Jonathan, taking his anger out on him. The referee then pushes Taven away from Gresham and checks on Jonathan to make sure he can still compete. He tells Turner that he's okay and waits for Jon to get up on his two feet before ringing the bell to begin the match.

JONATHAN GRESHAM vs MATT TAVEN in a Submission Match

Matt Taven immediately goes back on his attack, hitting forearms and punches to the face of the very much smaller Gresham. Taven then pulls Gresham to the center of the ring by his right leg and starts stomping on it. Taven then picks Gresham up to a seated position and starts punching him on the top of his head. He then runs towards the ropes and bounces off of them, hitting Gresham with a big knee to the face. He goes for a pin, 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. I don't think Taven remembered that this is a Submission Match. 5.. 6.. 7.. Matt Taven stops pinning Gresham and starts screaming at the ref because he isn't counting, who then screams back "THIS IS A SUBMISSION MATCH DUMBASS!" which gets a laugh from the crowd, and pisses off Taven, who doesn't notice Gresham is back up. When Taven turns back around angrily, Gresham catches Taven with a big Roundhouse Kick. making Taven stumble back and bounce off of the ropes, only to come back and go for a big clothesline that "The Octopus" ducks and then jumps on Taven's back, locking in a sleeper hold. Gresham looks like a child on his parent's back due to the ten inch height difference between the two wrestlers but none the less, the sleeper is effective as Taven drops down to one knee, starting to fade. But after a few seconds Taven then gets back up to his two feet and then starts running backwards into a corner. Breaking the sleeper hold. Taven stumbles forwards, regaining his breath before running at Gresham, who dodges the attack, making Taven run into the turnbuckles. Taven then stumbles back allowing Gresham to hit a neckbreaker. Gresham then goes up to the top rope, looking to inflict further damage onto Taven. He goes for a Shooting Star Press only for Taven to put his left leg up. But Gresham catches the leg and lands on his feet, changing his plans in mid air, and begins locking in a figure four leglock. He locks it in as the crowd in Louisville starts "WOO"ing in the name of The Nature Boy Ric Flair. Taven looks to be in lots of pain as he attempts to get to the ropes. After twenty grueling seconds he reaches them, but instead of holding onto the for dear life, he uses them to push off and fip over, reversing the pressure onto Gresham. Now Gresham is willing himself not to tap, and it is far to easy as they were already very close to the ropes, so it does not take long for Gresham to rach the ropes. The referee starts counting, 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. making Taven break up the hold, allowing both men to start clutching their legs in pain. Gresham and Taven then use the ropes to get up, and then they start hitting each other with punches, alternating between who hits. Taven hits, Gresham hits, Taven hits harder, Gresham hits harder, and on and on and on until Taven has had enough and stumbles back and returns with a picture perfect dropkick, which Gresham dodges, seeing the opportunity, when Taven gets back up he locks in his signature "Octopus Stretch," the move he has mastered. Taven is in the middle of the ring not close to any of then ropes, as Gresham pulls back Taven's arm further and further, threatening to break or dislocate something, Taven can't take much more of this so he taps. Gresham picks up the victory.

Your winner, Jonathan Gresham 

Jonathan Gresham goes up on the middle rope in the corner to start celebrating when TK O'Ryan and Vinny Marseglia, the other two members of The Kingdom run out and begin attacking Gresham. O'Ryan and Marseglia grab Gresham and throw him to the ground and start stomping and punching him. Matt Taven then gets up with a scary look on his face, and screams "GET HIM UP!" to TK and Vinny. They do and Taven puts Gresham in a position to go for a Climax. But then out runs Colt Cabana with a steel chair, scaring off The Kingdom, and saving Jonathan Gresham. Colt Cabana has made it clear that he does not like The Kingdom as he goes in the ring to check on Jonathan Gresham after making sure that Taven, O'Ryan, and Marseglia have gone to the back. Cabana starts helping Gresham to the back when ROH cuts to backstage where we see husband and wife, Joey Ryan and Laura James, sitting in their locker room backstage. Ryan looks distraught as he goes to talk.

Joey Ryan: I just don't know Laura, I was picked last, I'm Mr. Irrelevant, no one wants me here, what should I do?

Laura James: First off, don't you say that about yourself Joey, I love you, I want you here. Joey what you need to do is make a name for yourself, prove everyone wrong, show them why you shouldn't have been picked last. Make a name for yourself, make a statement. Don't just sit around and sulk about being "Mr. Irrelevant," do something about it.

Joey Ryan: God I'm so lucky for you to be my wife, I am gonna do something about it Laura, thanks.

Laura James: I love you Joey.

Joey Ryan: I love you too Laura, I love you too.

Joey kisses Laura before leaving the locker room as we go back to the arena for a third match, which is showcasing the Women of Honor division.

Out walks quite possibly the biggest threat to the Women of Honor Champ Sumie Sakai's title reign, "The Gatekeeper" Kelly Klein. If you can defeat Kelly Klein, it is believed that you are one of the top women not only in ROH, but in the world of wrestling today, well that's at least what Kelly Klein says. Kelly makes her way into the ring where not many streamers are flown in since she isn't the most popular woman on the roster, and she doesn't care for the fans. If they throw streamers into he ring for her or not, she doesn't care. Kelly then waits in the corner for her opponent as the streamers are cleaned up.

Out comes Veda Scott, one of the veterans of the ROH Women's division, being in the company since 2012, she is no stranger to Ring of Honor Wrestling. But since ROH has only just recently introduced the Women of Honor Championship, she now has a new goal she is striving for, to become the Women of Honor Champion. And that journey begins tonight. She makes her way into the ring and many streamers are flown in to show appreciation for Veda. Veda poses on the middle rope in the corner and successfully tries to rile up the crowd for the match. Veda then drops down and Paul Turner the referee for the match checks the two ladies for weapons. Once he confirms that neither have any hidden foreign objects he asks the two to shake hands. Veda Scott hold out her hand to shake but Kelly Klein only takes out her mouth guard and spits in it. Veda then looks at her hand, looks back up at Kelly Klein, and slaps her with the hand she spat on. Kelly, enraged, gives a look towards Veda that could kill her, then jumps on her and starts clobbering away. Paul Turner has to pull her away before he can ring the bell for the match to begin.

KELLY KLEIN vs VEDA SCOTT

Veda Scott gets back up only for Kelly Klein to run at her and connect with a thunderous Big Boot. Kelly Klein then picks Veda back up and throws her into the turnbuckles. She then starts stomping away on Veda until referee has to pull her away from her. This allows Veda to roll out of the ring to catch a breather. But Kelly Klein would only slide out of the ring and blindside Veda from behind with a huge clothesline from behind, making Veda fall face first onto the floor. Kelly would pick Veda up and look to roll her into the ring, but Veda Scott would push her into the Steel Steps before she could, buying Scott some valuable time. The ref by now has reached a count of four, because refs count stupidly slow. Veda would roll Kelly into the ring and would wait for her to get up, Veda would go for a crossbody but Kelly would catch her. Veda would elbow Kelly's head to get out of her predicament, and Kelly would push Veda off towards the ropes, and when she started running back she went for another Big boot but this time the veteran would duck it and Kelly and Veda would both then bounce off of the ropes towards each other, and both would connect with clotheslines, taking both women out. 

What? Why is Joey Ryan coming out here? He runs towards the ring and picks up Veda Scott and hits her with a BoobsPlex, what? Why? Referee Paul Turner wonders the same thing as he rings the bell and calls a no contest.

No Contest 

Veda Scott rolls out of the ring as Joey Ryan picks up Kelly Klein and hits her with a BoobsPlex, What is the meaning of this? Joey then uses the ropes and his foot to nudge Kelly Klein out of the ring and to the floor as he asks for a microphone. It looks like he is going to answer our questions.

Joey Ryan: My wife Laura James is the smartest, and most beautiful person on this Earth, but for this, I'm going to be focusing on the former. She told me to stop sitting around, sulking about how I'm Mr. Irrelevant, and told me to come out here and do something about it, make myself relevant, if you will. So instead of being sad and mopey, I'm putting my eyes on a prize, so right here, right now, I am calling out someone, someone who has something I want. That person I am calling out is Sumie Sakai, and the thing that I want is the Women of Honor Championship.

The audience here in Louisville looks dumbfounded as they did not expect this at all.

Joey Ryan: Kelly Klein, Veda Scott, they don't deserve title shots. I've scratched and clawed for years around the globe competing, I've made national news, I've been a viral sensation, I made wrestling cool again. Yet I never get the Women's title shots I deserve. But not anymore. Sumie Sakai, I expect an answer soon, and it better be yes.

Joey Ryan walks to the back again as we can faintly hear what sounds like Laura James scream "WHAT THE FUCK!?" a few seconds after Joey Ryan disappears into the backstage area, as we get ready for the main event of the evening, which is a Ring of Honor World Title Match.

Out comes Dalton Castle, who does not look normal as he doesn't have his normal get up, he looks very barren with only a T-Shirt on instead if his usual Jacket and other accessories. But the major thing is, is that he does not have The Boys. He walks to the ring and he has trouble getting into the ring as he doesn't have his Boys to use as steps to get in the ring. Instead he (very carefully) goes up the steel steps, and with every step he looks nauseated and disgusted. He goes in the ring where lots of streamers get thrown in but he doesn't know what to do as he doesn't have his Boys or his accessories to do his entrance with so he just kinda stands in the corner awkwardly, looking like he just wants to shrink away until no one can see him. He stays like this as he waits for his opponent, and the man that took his belt.

Jay Lethal walks out to a wonderful ovation from the Louisville crowd. The Ring of Honor World Champion will make his first defense of the the title here tonight, and it is against the man he defeated for it. However is it the same Dalton Castle from before? Is it the same Dalton Castle who beat Cody at Final Battle to become Ring of Honor World Champion? Is it the same Dalton Castle who had The Boys in his corner? Well tonight we will find out. Lethal makes his way down the ramp and into the ring as lots of streamers get thrown into the ring to show appreciation to the top man in ROH. Jay then goes into his corner as the referee for this match Todd Sinclair checks the two for weapons when we have our pre match introductions.

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentleman, it is time for your Main Event of the evening, and it is for the RING OF HONOR WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!

The crowd here in Louisville cheer for this major main event that GM Colt Cabana graced them with at the beginning in the show.

Ring Announcer: In the corner to my left, The Challenger, from Catalina Island, weighing in at 211 pounds, DALTON CASTLE!

The Dalton Castle fans in the crowd cheer for him and throw some more streamers into the ring as Dalton instead of being his flamboyant self, he just raises his arm up and quietly acknowledges the people in attendance.

Ring announcer: And in the corner to my right, from Elizabeth, New Jersey, weighing in at 225 pounds, he is the Ring of Honor World Champion, JAY LETHAL!

Jay raises his Ring of Honor World Championship high in the air as the ring announcer leaves the ring. The referee then takes the title from Jay and shows the title to Dalton, showing him what he's fighting for. He then shows it to the crowd before giving it to the ring announcer and asking for the men to shake hands, which they do. Todd Sinclair then motions for the bell to be rung and the match begins.

JAY LETHAL (c) vs DALTON CASTLE for the ROH World Championship

Lethal and Castle begin the match with a collar and elbow tie up, both jockeying for position. Castle would get a waistlock in and try for a German Suplex, but Lethal would elbow out of it, Lethal would then grab Dalton's arm and lock in an arm ringer, Dalton would somersault and kip up out of this and then get in a headlock of his own. The would slowly go towards the ropes when they reach then and Lethal pushes Dalton off of him. Dalton would run the ropes and come back ducking an attempted clothesline by Lethal, and then the two would run the ropes again but this time Lethal goes for a Lethal Injection to end it early, but Castle would hold onto the ropes to stop his forward progress, so Lethal doesn't hit him with his finisher, and instead falls to the ground giving a Lethal Injection to the air. Seeing this as an opportunity Dalton swiftly goes for an elbow drop but Lethal would roll out of the way, both men would then get up and stare each other dead in the eyes earning applause from the crowd, as we are back to square one. The two would reenter their collar and elbow tie up but this time Jay Lethal would win as he gets a single leg takedown and locks in a Half-Crab. Dalton would use his free leg to kick Lethal's heel out from under him, trying to make him release his leg, but all this would do is make him sit down on Dalton, making the pain worse. Dalton would then go with plan B, scratching and clawing for the ropes. Castle would make it close to the ropes but then Lethal would release the hold, drag him to the center of the ring, and put it in again. Dalton has had enough of this so he reaches back and grabs Lethal's face, and locks in a crossface. Now both men have submissions on each other, neither are letting go, and neither are submitting. It takes a solid 30 second of them trying to make their holds inflict more damage until Lethal gives up and releases the leg, Castle forgetting about the crossface in order to nurse his leg. Castle would roll out of the ring and yell "BOYS, FAN ME!" as he nurses his leg, but no one would come, which makes Castle remember that he doesn't have his Boys anymore, so he starts looking under the ring and finds a steel chair, and starts fanning himself with it, but after a few seconds he's disgusted and thinks it was a horrible idea. He starts limping trying to go back into the ring but before he can he gets caught by a big Suicide Dive by the ROH World Champ. Lethal then rolls Castle into the ring and picks him up, he would then go for a Lethal Injection but Dalton's legs would give out on him before Lethal could get back to him and hit him with the move. Jay, tired of this would then pick him up and hit a LETHAL COMBINATION! That has to be it, 1.. 2.. NO! Dalton kicks out at the last possible moment! Lethal is stunned, Dalton kicked out probably off of pure instinct and this match is not over. Jay's look of shock turns into one of anger, as he needs tow in this match, he can't just give up his title on his first defense, on the first ever show of this new era of ROH Wrestling, he can't. He has to win. So he goes up to the top rope and does the Macho Man taunt, and then he hits a five star elbow drop right to the chest of Dalton Castle, Lethal is pulling out all of the moves in his arsenal right now, but is it enough? He goes for the pin, 1.. 2.. DALTON CASTLE KICKS OUT! HOW IS HE DOING THIS? Lethal looks to be asking himself the same question as he starts arguing with the ref, he truly believes that was a three count and he is going to let Todd Sinclair hear it. But he complains and argues for so long he doesn't notice that, Dalton Castle is slowly getting up using the ropes. He then stumbles towards Lethal and goes for a roll up, 1.. 2.. Lethal kicks out, Lethal and Castle immediately get up as Lethal goes for a superkick that is ducked by Dalton, who answers it with a superkick of his which connects, dazing Jay. Castle then puts Lethal in a Alabama Slam position and HE HITS THE BANGARANG! THAT'S IT NEW CHAMPION! 1.. 2.. JAY LETHAL PUT HIS FOOT ON THE ROPE! Castle just stares at Lethal's foot, his face morphing into one of pure anger as he pulls Lethal back into the middle of the ring and goes for the pin again. 1.. 2.. Lethal kicks out. He then tries again, 1.. 2.. Lethal kicks out, and then he tries one more time 1.. Lethal kicks out, Castle then gives up and just screams out in anger. He is in a state of denial that he didn't just win with that move. He then picks up Lethal again, and goes for another Bangarang, but this time in the center of the ring, but Jay Lethal counters it into a sunset flip pin. 1.. 2.. Castle counters it into a pin of his own, 1.. 2.. Lethal kicks out and both men get up onto their feet. In frustration Castle just hits a big chop to the chest of Lethal, earning "WOO"s from the crowd. Lethal would return with a chop of his own. The two would then trades chops four more times until Castle hits Lethal with a European Uppercut, which makes Jay stumble back, but he returns with a forearm of his own. Then the two start trading punches, over and over and over until it turns into an all out frenzy. This would go on until both men stumble back from the punches and run back at each other, and the two the run back at each other with ear piercing screams. Castle would go for a clothesline which Lethal would duck and then go for a LETHAL INJECTION WHICH HE HITS IN THE CENTER OF THE RING! 1.. 2.. 3! WE HAVE A WINNER!

Your winner, and still ROH World Champion, Jay Lethal 

Jay Lethal's hand is raised in victory as streamers come flying in from all directions to congratulate him for retaining in this grueling match. He then is given his title back and he holds it up high to show that he is still the champion. Dalton Castle who has now gotten back up with the help of the ropes extends his arm out to shake Lethal's hand, who accepts it. Castle then raises Jay's hand in the air in respect, and then leaves the ring without his Boys, looking like a shell of the man that he once was. Jay Lethal then continues celebrating in the ring as we sign off, with the Ring of Honor World Champion, showing that he deserves his title.

Amazing Yelich. If I could rep it believe me I could. You are using some people like Joey Ryan brilliantly, and meanwhile Gordon vs Cody is something special. I’m going to make some bold predictions; Lethal vs Riddle and Castle, Cabana and Gresham vs The Kingdom. Amazing work Yelich and I can’t wait for more 

Fabulous Yelich, truly amazing to see you put amazing detail and effort into one of the most underrated diaries on the forums right now. I am loving the concept that both you and Storm have come up with and I can't wait to see more of it. Truly congratulations 

Image result for sanada entrance gif

We start off the show tonight with an A block matchup. But before we get this match underway, lets take a look at the standings on the time we have been away. Firstly, the A Block we currently have a two way tie for first place with 4 points each in Will Ospreay and Chris Jericho. Then a 6 way tie for 2nd place in the A Block contains, Bad Luck Fale, Sanada, Kazuchika Okada, Marty Scrull, Minoru Suzuki, and Hiroshi Tanahashi, all with 2 points. Then finally these men with 0 points, Davey Boy Smith JR. and Sami Callihan.

Sanada enters the ring and proceeds to walk towards his corner of the ring and await his opponent in Sami Callihan.

As moments go by, we still wait for the arrival of Callihan but a sudden streak of the crowd, shows us Sami Callihans true colors as he pullss Sanada out of the ring by the feet and send him into the guardrail. He proceeds to pick him up and send him back in the ring and entering himself as well, signaling the start of this match as the bell finally rings. Sami locks in a crossface, wrenching Sanada's jaw with no mercy.

Sanada fights back,  hitting a dropkick, taking Sami down to the canvas. Sanada heads to the top rope and goes for an elbow drop but Callihan gets the knees up and smashes into Sanada's abdomen. With the pain visibly shown on his face, Sami takes advantage with a snap suplex. A cover by Callihan, 1...2.... a kick out at 2 by Sanada.  Callihan lifts him up and goes for another snap suplex but Sanada blocks it and hits a snap suplex of his own. He now heads up to the top rope and hits his signature move the moonsault!

Diving-Moonsaullt-Press.gif

Sanada goes for the cover, 1...2.. but a kick out at the last second by Callihan. He sticks in this match for the time being. Callihan heads to his feet and hits a running neckbreaker. Sanada's neck has been a major target in this match and is really taking toll in this bout. Callihan begins to wrench the neck again with full intensity. Callihan goes for another pin in this bout, 1...2.... but another kickout by the stubborn Sanada. Callihan goes for the neck once again but Sanada rolls up Callihan, 1...2.... but a kick out by Callihan, followed up by a quick superkick and jumping cutter.

gif

Callihan goes for the pin...1..2....3.......  Here is your winner of this A Block matchup and receives his first 2 points in the G1 Climax, Sami Callihan.

The next match is set for one fall and it is a Womens matchup to decide who will face Jessicka Havok for the vacant ROH Womens Championship at All in.

Image result for velvet sky gif entrance

First up is the beautiful Velvet Sky, she looks for the opportunity to capture gold for the first time in NJPW. But she will have to get past a tough challenge here tonight. She enters the ring and asks the ring announcer to hand her the microphone and he does so.

Tonight I am here for one reason and one reason only, to advance to the finals of this championship rush and become the new Roh Womens Champion. But tonight I face a tough opponent in Jessie Brooks. A tough girl, someone who knows what competition is and knows how to strive in it. But tonight the veteran, Velvet Sky will show everyone at home and everyone that gets the experience of a lifetime here in Japan, the Sky is the limit!

Velvet hands over the microphone, but before she can get ready, she is struck to the back of the head by a opportunist in Jessie Brooks. Blow for blow to the skull and this is outrageous. But it is very smart by the women they call "Bonesaw". The referee calls Brooks off and now the bell finally rings to get this match underway. Sneak attacks seem to be very successful here tonight, first Callihan, now Brooks,lets see how this turns out for the young Brooks.

The match begins and is underway, Jessie Brooks targets the head with a leg drop to the back of the skull, and a quick pin...1....2.... but a quick out by Velvet Sky at 2. Brooks picks up Velvet sky and starts pounding on the skull once again, repeatedly. Then begins stomping on the back of the skull several times. Velvet Sky gets a quick breather and then hits a dropkick, then follows up by a quick bulldog. She goes for the pin...1... but a quick out at 1 by Brooks. Velvet goes for a sliding clothesline but Brooks dodges it and hits a rolling neckbreaker. Brooks heads up to the top rope and calls for a crossbody, Velvet reaches to her feet and Brooks hits the crossbody succesfully but Velvet counters it with a rolling over to the other side and hitting a suplex, straight down to the canvas. She picks up Jessie Brooks and goes for another suplex but Jessie blocks it and hits her own suplex. She goes for the cover...1...2... but a quick out at 2 by Velvet Sky. Velvey reaches to her feet and hits a clothesline, following up by a quick legdrop. Velvet picks her up and goes for a double hook ddt and connects.

Image result for velvet sky finisher gif

She covers her..1....2....3.... Here is your winner and will go on to face Jessicka Havok for the NJPW Womens Championship in the near future, Velvet Sky. What a match and what a performance by both of these women, both of them should be proud of what they have done here tonight. So next up we have a tag team match between Chaos members, Kazuchika Okada and Will Ospreay, taking on two members of Bullet Club in Marty Scrull  and Hangman Page and that is next.

Entrance%2B1.gif

First up is the “Villian”, Marty Scrull. Scrull waits for his partner to arrive beside him in Hangman Page.. They both walk to the ring, and Scrull grabs the microphone from the ring announcer.

Scrull: I am Marty Scrull and this is Hangman Page and we are  just two members of Bullet Club. Tonight we reignite a never ending feud between the 2nd best stable, as they think in NJPW and that is Chaos.  We will do battle against two members of Chaos in Kazuchika Okada and Will Ospreay and Bullet Club Elite will be victorious and Chaos will fall down with no momentum in the G1 but I will go on to make my way to scoring pin fall after pinfall to win the G1, but whats most important here tonight is for Page and I to be victorious here tonight.

Image result for okada entrance gif

Okada makes his way to the ring followed behind by Chaos member, Will Ospreay and they make their way down the ramp and into the ring, staring down their adversarys.

The bell rings as Ospreay begins the match for Chaos and on the opposite side, Scrull does the same. The fans erupt as this feud has been one of the best. The last time these men met, Ospreay was victorious in defending his NJPW Junior Championship at Sakura Genesis 2018, so tonight Scrull looks for revenge. The match begins, as Ospreay runs to Scrull’s side with a big boot. Scrull goes down to the bottom turnbuckle and Ospreay notices the perdiciment Scrull is in, and runs to the other side of the ring and back with a running dropkick. Ospreay goes for the pin...1….2… but a kick out by Scrull at 2. Ospreay picks up Scrull and grabs him, taking him to his corner and tags in Okada. They go for a double hip toss but Scrull counters with a double ddt. Scrull crawls over to his corner and tags in his partner, Hangman Page. Page comes running in and hits a dropkick to Okada. Ospreay trys to take advantage with a clothesine to Page but he counters with a arm drag, taking Ospreay out of the ring. Page picks up the former IWGP Champion and goes for another ddt but Okada counters and goes for a Rainmaker Clothesline but Page ducks and hits an elbow smash to the back of the skull and follows up with a dragon suplex. Page goes for the cover.1...2…. But a kickout by Okada at 2. Okada then quickly goes for a back rollup..1..2… a kickout by Page and another rollup..1...2… and a kickout by Okada and grabs Page quickly and irish whips him into the corner, following up by a clothesline ot he corner. He heads to the top rope and goes for an elbow drop but Page gets his knees up just in time and goes for the rollup..1...2… but a kickout by Page. Page kips up and runs to the corner and hits a slingshot clothesline!

Slingshot%2BClothesline.gif

Page goes for the cover...1...2.... but a kick out at the last second by Okada. Okada crawls to the corner and tags in Ospreay and Page does the same to Scrull. Ospreay and Scrull once again stare each other down and both hit a clothesline at the same time. Page runs in the ring and goes for a clothesline to Okada but Okada leans over and sends Page flying over the top rope and onto the outside. Scrull heads up to his feet and so does Ospreay and out of nowhere Scrull hits a graduation!

Graduation.gif

Scrull goes for the cover..1....2...3..... Here is your winners Marty Scrull and Hangman Page, Bullet Club.

Now its time for Main Event Action in a B Block matchup between Tetsuya Naito vs a stable member in Los Ignogrables De Japon, Evil. Before we bring you this matchup, lets update you on the standings of the B block, while we were on Break. We have a 3 way tie for first place with 4 points in the G1 Climax, Lance Archer, Kenny Omega and Tetsuya Naito. Then we have a 4 way tie for 2nd with all 2 points in the G1 Climax, Evil, Kota Ibushi, Juice Robinson, and Tama Tonga. Then we have The Young Bucks and Hangman Page with all 0 points in the G1 Climax. Lets get our Main Event under way.

Image result for tetsuya naito entrance gif

First up is the leader of LISJ, Tetusya Naito. A win tonight will take him to the lead in the G1 Climax. This is a very big match for Naito in that regard. So he doesn't want to afford a loss tonight and he wants to prove to EVIL and all of LISJ who the one in power truly is. 

Image result for evil entrance gif njpw

EVIL enters our presence with the unknown aura he truly is. EVIL needs this win, big time, not just to get some points in the G1 Climax but to prove to Naito he is not the weak link of LISJ and to prove his dominance in the stable. Well lets get ready for this Main Event bout, it should be a classic.

The bell rings and both men move to the center of the ring and lock up. EVIL seems to be the stronger of the two as he pushes Naito the the corner and follows up by a running clothesline, flattening Naito and slamming down to the canvas. EVIL now connects with a running senton and goes for the cover..1..2… but no a kick out by Naito at 2. EVIL picks up Naito but he fights back, with furious blows to the skull of EVIL. He then hits a running ddt. Naito heads up to the top rope, calling EVIL to get up to his feet and he does so and goes for a double axe handle but EVIL catches Naito in mid-air and hits a snap suplex. He picks up Natio and goes for another suplex but Naito blocks the maneuver and hits a dropkick to the legs of EVIL, taking him down to one knee and then runs with a leg takedown to the canvas. Naito now begins to target the left leg and stomps on it repeatedly. Naito now heads up to the top rope right now and looks for an elbow drop on the injured leg and succeeds. You hear the agony from EVIL, and rolls out of the ring. Naito sees the opportunity that awaits him and goes for a suicide dive and hits it, with both of them crashing into the barricade. Naito grabs his neck with pain and Evil does the same, Naito trys to pick up EVIL’s dead weight but cannot suceed and EVIL, trys to get up but his leg gives up on him. Naito then trys again with all his strength and puts EVIL back in the ring barely and goes for the cover..1...2… but a kick out by EVIL. Naito’s face tells the whole story, shocked with not ending this match, he trys picking him up for a ddt, but EVIL blocks it and hits a belly to belly suplex. EVIL picks his stablemate up and goes for Darkness Falls and connects! H

Darkness%2BFalls%2B1.gif

He goes for the cover....1....2..... but a kick out by Naito. EVIL cant believe it and goes for the pin once again....1.....2.... but yet another kickout by Naito. Naito then gets up straight away and hits the Destino.

Destino%2B2.gif

He goes for the cover...1....2.....3....  Here is your winner of this B block matchup, Tetsuya Naito.

Have a great night everyone and we will see you next time for the G1 Climax 28!

After over a year, NJPW and Roh Merger has returned! @FDSand I will be running it, we have redrafted our guys and the draft begins now!

8c25e-15423303645642-800.jpg

Kota Ibushi

Tetsuya Naito

Jay Lethal

Marty Scurll

RUSH

Bandido

Hiroshi Tanahashi

Jay White

Flip Gordon

Dragon Lee

PJ Black

Hiromu Takahashi

Lance Archer

Chris Jericho

Robbie Eagles

Alex Shelly

Kenny King

Tama Tonga

Amazing Red

David Finlay

TJP

Jonathan Gresham

Chris Sabin

Silas Young

Toru Yano

Delirious

Matt Taven

Bad Luck Fale

Bushi

Jado

Jushin Thunder Liger

Mikey Nicholls

Karl Fredricks

Volador Jr

Cheeseburger

Colt Cabana

Vinny Marsegelia

TK Oryan

Clark Connors

Yujiro

Beer City Bruiser

8Wq-dECAFSrLnsDMV6Rvg9C0aj2p15jYb7r4xn41

NJPW Roster

Kazuchika Okada

Minoru Suzuki 

The Briscoes (Mark and Jay Briscoe) 

Zack Sabre JR 

Will Ospreay

Mark Haskins

Tomohiro Ishii

Dalton Castle

Jonathan Gresham

Taichi

El Phantasmo

Taiji Ishimori

KENTA

Jon Moxley

El Desperado & Yoshinobu Kanemaru

Villain Enterprises (PCO & Brodie King) 

Juice Robinson

Roppongi 3K (SHO & YOH)

Shingo Takagi

Los Ingobernables De Japon (EVIL & SANADA)

Jeff Cobb

Hirooki Goto

Yuji Nagata

Great Bash Heel (Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma) 

“Hotsauce” Tracy Williams

Ryusuke Taguchi 

TAKA Michinoku 

DOUKI 

YOSHI-HASHI 

Tiger Mask

Rocky Romero

TenCozy (Satoshi Kojima & Hiroyoshi Tenzan) 

Chase Owens

Toa Henare

Shota Umino 

Manabu Nakanishi 

Joe Hendry

Ren Narita

Tomoyuki Oka

See the source image

ROH- Episode 1- " Resurgence"

See the source image

We begin this episode of ROH: Resurgence with a man we call "Jay Lethal". He is already in the ring, pacing around the ring, back and forth. Before asking aggressively asking for a microphone, and in return recieves one.

Jay Lethal- I love this place already man, It is so warming. Tonight I go one on one with Kota Ibushi, a man of significant talents. He has gone across the world to master his craft, or is it his time to come back to his comfort zone and be brought back down to reality? 

Tetsuya Naito vs Chris Jericho

Entrance%2B5.gifEntrance%2B1.gif

Our opening match is surely going to be a great one. These two men have met eachother twice before, once at Wrestlekingdom 13 and Dominion, but tonight is a new. As this weekly show era of NJPW begins, who will have the momentum going into next week?

The bell rings and we are off, as we begin this match a lockup is ensued. As the lockup ensues, the strength advantage would go to Chris Jericho, as he pushes his opposition into the corner. As he holds Naito there for a few moments, before breaking him free. And following up with a huge lariat, can Naito stay in it after that? 

Clothesline.gif

After a few moments, we continue on. As Chris Jericho looks to pick up his opposition maybe for the final time here tonight, Naito has other ideas as he takes down Chris Jericho with a leg sweep. Now executing a beautiful boston crab. After a few moments, Jericho gets to the ropes, but Naito is able to rebound with a springboard ddt.

Springboard%2BTornado%2BDDT.gif

We now get to the final moments of this matchup, not knowing what to expect from either man they surewly pulled out all the stops. Naito now goes for a Destino, but Chris Jericho now reverses into a Codebreaker. Will that be it? 1..2...3.... A huge win for Jericho!

Codebreaker%2B1.gifCelebration%2B1.gif

Flip Gordon vs PJ Black

Entrance%2B2.gifEntrance+3.gif

Our next match is gonna be a fun one for sure. Two high flyers going at it for one goal. To be the best, momentum is always a key goal, and both of these men know that. And that is why this match will be very unpredictable, who has got this?

This match begins, and we start off with the usual lockup. The strength advantage would go to Flip Gordon but not by much, as he would push PJ Black against the ropes. As he executes an irish whip, to the other side of the ring, and hits a huge lariat. After a few moments down, PJ Black would get up and send Flip Gordon down to the canvas this time. As he executes a perfect moonsault.

Springboard%2BMoonsault.gif

A wonderful maneuver by PJ Black, what does he have in store for us next? It seems to be another moonsault, but this time he misses, noone is home right there. Flip Gordon now looks to take advantage of this miserror by PJ Black but is hit with a strike to the head.

Roundhouse%2BKick.gif

Now we get to another closing points of another match here tonight, as PJ Black goes to pick up his opponent for a body slam, but Flip Gordon reverses and hits a beautiful pele kick, followed up by a Four Nifty. Is that gonna be it?

Four%2BNifty%2B2.gifCelebration%2B1.gif

Ibushi Drive

See the source image

We return from commercial break, as we are met backstage with Kota Ibushi. He waits for a few moments before beginning to speak.

Kota Ibushi- As announced ealier to tonight, I go one on one with Jay Lethal. This match is actually very important to me moving forward, as my drive is consistent, and for it to continue that way, I have to beat Jat Lethal in the Main Event tonight. Jay Lethal, you are next on my list just remember that. And I will see you out there tonight.

Jay Lethal vs Kota Ibushi- IWGP Heavyweight Championship

Entrance%2B1.gifEntrance%2B4.gif

We now get set for our Main Event of the evening, and it is for none other but the most prestigious championship in this company, But who ahs more of that drive that Ibushi spoke about tonight? We find out in a few moments.

What a match this will be, as we begin with a traditional lockup, as the strength advantage would go to Jay Lethal as he would push his opposition into the corner, striking him with a heavy blow right to the skull. As he goes for another one, Kota Ibushi would duck under and hit a stunning kick. Taking Lethal down to one knee, He now takes Lethal down all the way to the canvas with a shining wizard followed up by a springboard moonsault.

Springboard%2BMoonsault.gif

As we continue on, Kota Ibushi continues the attack with another moonsault, but there is noone there, as Jay Lethal would have gotten out of the way just in time.Lethal would then take advantage of this, as he would hit the Lethal Combination.

Lethal%2BCombination%2B1.gif

We now get to the closing points of this matchup, as Lethal picks up Ibushi looking for a superkick but he misses as Ibushi ducks under and hit another beautiful kick. But Lethal rebouns with a Lethal Injectio0n for the victory.

Lethal%2BInjection%2B2.gifCelebration%2B1.gif

After the match, Jay Lethal would begin to celebrate before a man with a switchblade in his pocket comes out. Striking him with a BladeRunner, as it is Jay White! Why does White want Lethal?

Taunt%2B%252B%2BBlade%2BRunner.gif

NJPW Presents: Wrestlekingdom 14 

NTqxnH-M0J8WU-AOPI3QN_oOW9rod9YZY7VZ6uqs

Note: All titles are vacant. 

Pre-Show: New Japan Rumble

Opening Match, NEVER Openweight Six Man Tag Team Championships : CHAOS (Hirooki Goto, Rocky Romero & Tomohiro Ishii) VS Great Bash Heel (Jeff Cobb, Tomoaki Honma & Togi Makabe) 

qVy0b2fGhNpZrI0F1bZid0vxVyizqW0Byosa5xOAp6lkxbpjqED1p26REljAaRjyezZL-biy-pweTJ6vOACrPYolMs1ky4MmWFwpaUgRDXT6jMdmyNzUB88A

JWUsGhIYGLYqxnBQguZdEJlg_5O0IIdmEL4JgXgiO4ChjgRDxucTWhyVdZTEzUYD-WC9CCfNpwtKo5T_Ks9mvXgJYO7G7vG4TRhKmFsw9n-ApzREb1ydGMcu

To kick off, we have the result of the brutality CHAOS has been expressing towards Hontai coming to ahead as Tomohiro Ishii would lead a team to take on his former GBH stablemates while the six man tag team championships are on the line. Will CHAOS start the night off with a win? Or Will GBH exact revenge for all those years ago when CHAOS turned on them? 

Match 2, IWGP JR Tag Team Championships: Bullet Club (El Phantasmo & Taiji Ishimori) VS Suzuki-Gun (El Desperado & Yoshinobu Kanemaru) VS Great Bash Heel (Mark Haskins & Tracy Williams) 

t_31QGEfuaqV0IZchv22w07xS0Y0ExpawSzJB4IK 2NeonO3MBPboa0TAwSo5XpNIghIHk6wKAKU6inGw

9kW6sEt47pBobJ94tvbePh9VAkyuvnVvjKKqC7vXKNHjzrwPuj-b1JNIse5pq595srimCxP3q3YI5tEs

0uOwqDkP55vT0sbApOuDNP09I_flDfj9APWB7tVdr_7AGb4hl3uhHbklvJbIN3jltJu-WzINiHFN1L9T

The Crowning of New IWGP JR Tag Team Champions will take place as Great Bash Heel take on Bullet Club and Suzuki-Gun. The three teams all have victories over each other from the Super JR Tag League and due to the IWGP JR Tag Team Championships being vacated the three teams will now do battle for the tag team championships. Will Bullet Club walk out as tag team champions? Or Will Suzuki-Gun regain their championships? Or Will Great Bash Heel go into the new year with two sets of tag team Championships? 

Match 3 Special Singles match: Taichi VS Shingo Takagi

3ulVFih6vHt3WVt68sVyh2GrINAXf1tqORuCG1r90mbya-Kcuzgj8BglL8Rv3t_OspezJU8mtmRlXK5i

In a special singles match, Taichi will take on Shingo Takagi in a very personal battle. This match came after the two scored victories over each other in the G1 and World Tag League tournaments. They now both look to destroy each other in search of Championship gold. Will Taichi slay the Dragon? Or will the Dragon begin 2020 by defeating the Holy Emperor? 

Match 4, IWGP Tag Team Championships: EVIL & SANADA VS The Briscoes

bgNXKeHMiLRpFWyZBUJopsXWo-hK03OgeC5VZKy0sR-4ofvTw-MOD3ylJlN-Fz9-xWO-jpZual9R8dVg

kWe38COr9IFXj33pzFd4N2m3laQVoLweHUrHV2YfkKh6zbeG3am0yYZudXoJQIZAEY2qxYVe6oBeO_8D

The two top teams of World Tag League collide in a match for the IWGP Tag Team Championships. The Briscoes will look to defeat EVIL and SANADA yet again to capture the championships. Will The Briscoes Capture the IWGP Tag Team Championships for the Second time? Or Will Everything be EVIL? 

Match 5, No Disqualifications: Minoru Suzuki VS Jon Moxley

VQsj2VkxUQwVZ9x6S8dmM5cttvuydna1viJxnBmLyjYrYoCe0KXq0j_wMGEoSyilDzGGkvh7eobWH6tE

In a no disqualifications bout, Minoru Suzuki and Jon Moxley will face each other in a match that is guaranteed to be Brutal. The two men will look to destroy each other and send the other man out of New Japan. Will The King Of Pro Wrestling Triumph? Or Will The Death Rider continue his dominance since arriving in NJPW? 

Match 6, IWGP JR Heavyweight Championship: Will Ospreay VS Ryusuke Taguchi 

VELKwxek_VW24ktk9xlvzmqSjrfRS1OKQvuaxj0JkTwcsuPw_iGJ58uEchRTdtpXytsPg0H_EYbO4g9n

In a match for the IWGP JR Heavyweight Championship, the Aerial Assassin takes on The Super 69 Ryusuke Taguchi. The two men who have clashed many times before but almost every time they have Ospreay has come ahead defeating Taguchi. Will Ospreay’s dominance over Taguchi Continue? Or Will Taguchi finally pick up the victory he needs to take him to another IWGP JR Heavyweight Championship reign? 

Match 7, IWGP Intercontinental Championship: Zack Sabre JR VS Juice Robinson

9A56QsqMKGEBGcWhlHBuSHjPhBXwng-BC7kEEZlfhVqByYN-YsgnCbb37uu04cLba_vBl1d4DqYy6CUB

In the semi-main event of the evening, in possibly the biggest Match in Juice Robinson’s career he faces Zack Sabre JR for the IWGP Intercontinental Championship. The Suzuki-Gun Submission Master will look to stop the hero's journey of Juice Robinson the IWGP Intercontinental Championship. Will Juice be Successful in capturing the Intercontinental Title? Or Will the submission master reign supreme? 

Main Event, IWGP Heavyweight Championship: Kazuchika Okada VS KENTA 

9eXSZ4rQIaTZXmOIi6fUCoJyFzze98gLSVBxXZrWEJuwkNAeET7u3Ny4gHJyrMpl_ptIdtPA_nepUluj

The main event of the evening. Two of the fastest rising stars in Japanese wrestling History, one who soared to the top and just kept going and one who fell from great heights. They now look to prove their dominance as in the Main Event of the Tokyo Dome they face off for the IWGP Heavyweight Championship. Will it Rain in the tokyo dome? Or Will the Fangs Capture the IWGP Heavyweight Championship for the Bullet Club? 

Leave your predictions below! 

Bonus questions:

Final Four in the New Japan Rumble? 

How long will Okada/KENTA Go? 

Pre-Show: New Japan Rumble - DOUKI

Opening Match, NEVER Openweight Six Man Tag Team Championships : CHAOS (Hirooki Goto, Rocky Romero & Tomohiro Ishii) VS Great Bash Heel (Jeff Cobb, Tomoaki Honma & Togi Makabe) 

Match 2, IWGP JR Tag Team Championships: Bullet Club (El Phantasmo & Taiji Ishimori) VS Suzuki-Gun (El Desperado & Yoshinobu Kanemaru) VS Great Bash Heel (Mark Haskins & Tracy Williams) 

Leave your predictions below! 

Bonus questions:

Final Four in the New Japan Rumble? DOUKI, Hiromu Takahashi, Joe Hendry, TAKA Michinoku

How long will Okada/KENTA Go? 40 Minutes

Pre-Show, New Japan Rumble: Dalton Castle

Opening Match, NEVER Openweight Six Man Tag Team Championships: CHAOS (Hirooki Goto, Rocky Romero & Tomohiro Ishii) VS Great Bash Heel (Jeff Cobb, Tomoaki Honma & Togi Makabe)

Bonus questions:

Final Four in the New Japan Rumble? Dalton Castle, Jonathan Gresham, PCO, DOUKI

How long will Okada/KENTA Go? 37 minutes

Pre-Show, New Japan Rumble: Yano

Opening Match, NEVER Openweight Six Man Tag Team Championships: CHAOS (Hirooki Goto, Rocky Romero & Tomohiro Ishii) VS Great Bash Heel (Jeff Cobb, Tomoaki Honma & Togi Makabe)

Match 2, IWGP JR Tag Team Championships: Bullet Club (El Phantasmo & Taiji Ishimori) VS Suzuki-Gun (El Desperado & Yoshinobu Kanemaru) VS Great Bash Heel (Mark Haskins & Tracy Williams)

Match 3 Special Singles match: Taichi VS Shingo Takagi

Match 4, IWGP Tag Team Championships: EVIL & SANADA VS The Briscoes

Match 5, No Disqualifications: Minoru Suzuki VS Jon Moxley

Match 6, IWGP JR Heavyweight Championship: Will Ospreay VS Ryusuke Taguchi

Match 7, IWGP Intercontinental Championship: Zack Sabre JR VS Juice Robinson

Main Event, IWGP Heavyweight Championship: Kazuchika Okada VS KENTA

Bonus questions:

Final Four in the New Japan Rumble? Yano, Dalton Castle, DOUKI, Elgin

How long will Okada/KENTA Go? 41 minutes

NTqxnH-M0J8WU-AOPI3QN_oOW9rod9YZY7VZ6uqs

Pre-Show: New Japan Rumble

lBFTZaTUO1i0VjfHJshKiARuEZh8FTi4f-gdeEKE

On the wrestle kingdom Pre-show the New Japan Rumble took place with 20 entrants in the match but the final four men to be in the match were Yuji Nagata, DOUKI, Dalton Castle and Jonathan Gresham. Gresham would eventually win throwing out Castle last to win the New Japan Rumble. Gresham would then be told by New Japan officials that he would now have a championship match at the time of his choosing. 

Jonathan gresham wins the New Japan Rumble at 30:05 

qVy0b2fGhNpZrI0F1bZid0vxVyizqW0Byosa5xOAp6lkxbpjqED1p26REljAaRjyezZL-biy-pweTJ6vOACrPYolMs1ky4MmWFwpaUgRDXT6jMdmyNzUB88A

JWUsGhIYGLYqxnBQguZdEJlg_5O0IIdmEL4JgXgiO4ChjgRDxucTWhyVdZTEzUYD-WC9CCfNpwtKo5T_Ks9mvXgJYO7G7vG4TRhKmFsw9n-ApzREb1ydGMcu

To kick off the main Wrestle Kingdom card we had CHAOS VS Great Bash Heel for the NEVER Openweight Six Man Tag Team Championships. This was a hard hitting brutal affair with both teams having a great desire to win the match. Some highlights included Makabe taking down Rocky with a massive lariat. 

CrispEuphoricHairstreakbutterfly-size_re 

Rocky narrowly missing the Kokeshi from Honma 

1*CwliYik0W604_CEAKnPtNw.gif 

Goto and Makabe exchanging strikes. 

Makabe+goto+fuck+you+man+sequence.gif 

And Ishii lariating Honmas head off

tenor.gif?itemid=9879829 

The match came to a close when Cobb managed to catch Rocky and nail him with the tour of the islands for the victory at 15:32. 

tumblr_or0945mw1b1vtad0lo1_400.gif

Great Bash Heel defeat CHAOS to win the NEVER Openweight Six Man Tag Team Championship at 15:32 

t_31QGEfuaqV0IZchv22w07xS0Y0ExpawSzJB4IK 2NeonO3MBPboa0TAwSo5XpNIghIHk6wKAKU6inGw

9kW6sEt47pBobJ94tvbePh9VAkyuvnVvjKKqC7vXKNHjzrwPuj-b1JNIse5pq595srimCxP3q3YI5tEs

0uOwqDkP55vT0sbApOuDNP09I_flDfj9APWB7tVdr_7AGb4hl3uhHbklvJbIN3jltJu-WzINiHFN1L9T

The next match saw the IWGP JR Heavyweight tag team championships on the line as Bullet club took on Suzuki-Gun and Great Bash Heel. The three teams had a very good match with the three teams all providing something different, Phantasmo and Ishimori demonstrated incredible speed, Desperado and Kanemaru showing off veteran ring experience and GBH showing off their excellent grappling and submission mastery. Some highlights of the match include Ishimori hitting a handspring enziguri on Williams 

UnripeQuarterlyCat-max-1mb.gif 

Desperado hitting Phantasmo with a massive tope con hilo 

tenor.gif?itemid=9869058 

Mark Haskins hitting Phantasmo with a modified springboard powerbomb 

UnpleasantIncompleteDragonfly-size_restr 

The match would come to a conclusion when El Desperado would catch tracy Williams and nail him with Pince Loco for the victory and for Suzuki-Gun to capture the IWGP JR Heavyweight Tag Team Championships at 13:45

Pinche-Loco-into-a-Title.gif 

Suzuki-Gun defeat Bullet Club & Great Bash Heel to win the IWGP JR Heavyweight tag team champions at 13:45 

3ulVFih6vHt3WVt68sVyh2GrINAXf1tqORuCG1r90mbya-Kcuzgj8BglL8Rv3t_OspezJU8mtmRlXK5i

The next match saw a very interesting prospect singles match with Shingo Takagi taking on Taichi. The two men had a very brutal, hard hitting singles match with several impressive moments such as takagi hitting the No shigami on Taichi 

Gory+Bomb.gif

Taichi responding in kind with a massive Enzuigiri  

Enzuigiri+Kick.gif

Takagi would then hit Taichi with a Made in Japan

KlutzyFineBlackrussianterrier-size_restr

Taichi would respond with an Axe Bomber 

tumblr_pju2efs5S71s05wxzo1_400.gif  

Takagi would then hit a pumping bomber of his own 

ThinFatDegu-size_restricted.gif 

Taichi would then respond with a massive thrust kick 

MediocreJollyAlpinegoat-size_restricted.

The match would come to a conclusion with Takagi hitting Taichi with the Last of the Dragon to pick up the victory at 18:21 

Last+Falconry.gif

Shingo Takagi defeated Taichi at 18:21 

bgNXKeHMiLRpFWyZBUJopsXWo-hK03OgeC5VZKy0sR-4ofvTw-MOD3ylJlN-Fz9-xWO-jpZual9R8dVg

kWe38COr9IFXj33pzFd4N2m3laQVoLweHUrHV2YfkKh6zbeG3am0yYZudXoJQIZAEY2qxYVe6oBeO_8D

The next match saw the crowning of new IWGP Heavyweight tag team champions as Los Ingobernables de japon took on The Briscoe brothers in an intense tag team bout. The match saw the briscoes hit EVIL with a corner splash followed by a lariat in quick fashion 

xbZti9.gif

EVIL hitting a chair off the head of Jay Briscoe 

source.gif

A Jaw Breaker, lariat sequence from the briscoes to SANADA 

Arm-Trap+Jawbreaker+by+Mark+%252B+Clothe

SANADA catching Mark Briscoe with a TKO 

TKO.gif

The match would come to a conclusion with the briscoes hitting EVIL with The RedNeck Boogie to become the new IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Champions at 13:45 

Redneck+Boogie.gif

The Briscoes defeated Los Ingobernables De Japon to become the new IWGP Heavyweight tag team champions at 13:45 

VQsj2VkxUQwVZ9x6S8dmM5cttvuydna1viJxnBmLyjYrYoCe0KXq0j_wMGEoSyilDzGGkvh7eobWH6tE

The next match saw a no disqualification match between Minoru Suzuki and Jon Moxley the two men had an intense battle with the two of them immediately attacking each other with a strike exchange. 

7e8363158c68ed7bf1501525d75270e549474843 

The two men would then continue to fight with Moxley attempting to go to lariat Suzuki out of the ring only to get hit with a massive dropkick from Suzuki. 

B4oPTxk.gif  

Moxley would then hit Suzuki with a suicide dive as Suzuki was going for a chair 

Suicide+Dive.gif

The two men would then continue to go head to head with Moxley then hitting a massive running knee on Suzuki 

0y7pdhdpy0p31.gif 

Suzuki would then go onto to take Moxley out of the ring and begin to fearcily kick him in the chest 

Outside+Roundhouse+Kick+to+the+Chest.gif 

Suzuki would then get moxley back in the ring and lock in Saka Otoshi 

3hzss7.gif 

The two men would continue to fight after Moxley escaped the hold and eventually Moxley would get the better of Suzuki after several chair shots he would then hit him with a massive death rider onto a chair to defeat Minoru Suzuki at 20:34

tenor.gif?itemid=14316632

Jon Moxley defeats Minoru Suzuki at 20:34. 

VELKwxek_VW24ktk9xlvzmqSjrfRS1OKQvuaxj0JkTwcsuPw_iGJ58uEchRTdtpXytsPg0H_EYbO4g9n

In the first of three Singles Championship matches the IWGP JR Heavyweight Championship was on the line as Will Ospreay took on Ryusuke Taguchi. The two men had a very good match with it starting in quick fashion with Taguchi ending up on the outside and eating a Sasuke special from Ospreay

source.gif  

Taguchi would then begin to fight back and nail Ospreay with a massive hip attack.

EOuXUW2.gif

Ospreay and Taguchi would continue to fight with Ospreay then getting the upper hand hitting Taguchi with a Robinson special 

DownrightMetallicEidolonhelvum-size_rest

Taguchi would respond however after avoiding an Oscutter would then hit Ospreay with a burning hammer facebuster 

uLhe73m.gif

Ospreay however would hit several successive moves with the Hidden Blade spelling the beginning of the end 

DelectableForcefulAfricanclawedfrog-size 

Will Ospreay would then finish things off with the stormbreaker and would capture the IWGP JR Heavyweight Championship at 21:13 

1wh3v_.gif

Will Ospreay defeats Ryusuke Taguchi to win the IWGP JR Heavyweight Championship at 21:13 

9A56QsqMKGEBGcWhlHBuSHjPhBXwng-BC7kEEZlfhVqByYN-YsgnCbb37uu04cLba_vBl1d4DqYy6CUB

In the semi-main event of the evening the IWGP Intercontinental Championship was on the line as Zack Sabre JR Took on Juice Robinson. The two men had a great match with some highlights including Juice Robinson hitting a side Russian Leg Sweep to the outside on ZSJ

WealthyBadGoral-max-1mb.gif

ZSJ trying to the end the match early by getting a European Clutch on Juice 

1L2WR1x.gif

Juice nailing ZSJ with the Juice Box 

tenor.gif?itemid=13283057 

ZSJ Countering a suplex attempt from Juice into a straight armbar 

Reverse+a+Suplex+into+a+Small+Package+++

ZSJ busting out a corner springboard kick to the back of the head of Juice 

GGVl_D.gif

Juice hitting ZSJ with a Cannonball

Cannonball.gif  

Juice then going on to lock ZSJ in the High Angle boston crab 

Boston+Crab.gif

ZSJ going for a dragon screw leg whip only for Juice to counter it into a Left Hand of God 

Left+Hand+of+God.gif 

ZSJ Hitting a dragon suplex on Juice Robinson 

Dragon+Suplex+2.gif

ZSJ hitting Juice with a penalty kick

Penalty+Kick+2.gif

ZSJ would then put Juice away by submitting him with a Jim Breaks Armbar to win the IWGP Intercontinental Championship at 25:32

tumblr_okejnpc3oR1qak24so5_250.gif  

Zack Sabre Jr Defeats Juice Robinson to win the IWGP Intercontinental Championship at 25:32 

9eXSZ4rQIaTZXmOIi6fUCoJyFzze98gLSVBxXZrWEJuwkNAeET7u3Ny4gHJyrMpl_ptIdtPA_nepUluj

In the main event of Wrestle Kingdom the IWGP Heavyweight Championship was on the line with Kazuchika Okada taking on KENTA in a battle of two of the hottest stars to come out of Japan in the last 20 years. 

The match had many impressive highlights such as Okada countering KENTA sending him into the corner by drop kicking him off the apron 

giphy.gif

KENTA hitting Okada with a snap hurricanruna off the apron

EllipticalAngelicGrouper-max-1mb.gif

KENTA kicking the crap out of Okada on the outside 

LightheartedConsciousCalf.webp 

Okada hitting a massive elbow drop onto KENTA back inside the ring 

giphy.gif

KENTA hitting Okada with a massive tiger suplex off the top rope 

f3zMyl.gif

KENTA Hitting Okada with a surprise Busaiku Knee 

MXbx9R.gif

Okada hitting a massive air raid crash on KENTA

OffensiveEuphoricIndigowingedparrot-smal

KENTA Hitting Okada with a Hesitation Dropkick 

Corner+Running+Low+Dropkick.gif

Okada nailing KENTA with a massive dropkick 

ImpressiveJoyfulBullfrog-size_restricted

Okada hitting KENTA with a spinning Tombstone Piledriver 

sfj0wg0.gif?noredirect

Okada would then finish things off with a massive Rainmaker on KENTA to win the IWGP Heavyweight Championship at 35:34 to conclude Wrestlekingdom. 

GraciousVacantGourami-size_restricted.gi

Kazuchika Okada defeats KENTA at 37:34 to win the IWGP Heavyweight Championship 

Predictions results 

@Alex Costa - 6 

@Bart - 6 

@Smith - 9