NXT Takeover 11 on BrendenPlayz!

The top superstars of NXT compete on the big stage of NXT Takeover in its eleventh edition on BrendenPlayz
Watch Here

New Total Extreme Wrestling Series!

Create a character or use your forums gimmick and sign up to the new series! Have YOUR character booked in the game and featured on BrendenPlayz streams.
Join

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Attitude Era Total Extreme Wrestling!

Go back in time and change history! Watch as BrendenPlayz books the World Wrestling Federation as they attempt to fend off WCW from taking the top spot in the wrestling business.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Ropati

BPZ Fifa 18 Tournament - World Cup Edition

Should We Have a Loser's Bracket?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should We Have a Loser's Bracket?

• Yes
    • No

A while back GeorgeAK hosted a fifa 18 tournament but it never finished and a question still remained who was the best fifa player on the forums? 

so i have decided to host another tournament this time with teams that made it to the world cup. 

once you sign up you pick a team and then no one else can pick that team. 

after a match is played screenshot the result and send it to me on ps messages or discord. 

this tournament will be on ps4. 

Without futher ado begin and may the best man win. 

Sign-Ups 

Ropati - France 

Summer - Germany

Sameer - Portugal 

Natedog - Russia 

Smith - England

Josh -  Panama 

Marker - Belgium

Guest Smith

I’ll represent my country and fulfil the destiny of England’s 2018 squad.

since it seems no one else will be signing up we will begin the tournament now since we have 9 people we have to cut 1 person so as slim was the last person to join he will be in a play off match vs one other person and after quite a bit of time summer accepted to be in this match. so Summer will vs Slim with the winner making the 8 man tournament and the loser being eliminating but if anyone has to drop out in the first round they will take there spot. 

i will update you on who wins once this match happens but until then good luck @Echo Wilson and @ICON

Echo vs Slim was a intense game with the first leg ending 1-1 and then it looked like we would go to golden goal as it was 1-1 again until the 87th minute where lozano scored for slim's mexico getting him the win and thus eliminating echo but now that we have our confirmed 8 i can show the official bracket 

https://challonge.com/nn1mxgjs

so to repeat the rules are 

games are 2 legs home and away goals aren't a thing if tied after 2 games you go to golden goal. after you finish your game please send me a screenshot of the result. please play your games soon and good luck 

EDIT Loser Bracket has been added

also due to Summer agreeing to vs slim he gets a bye in the first round of the losers bracket so the loser of marker vs nate will vs the loser of flynn vs slim 

The first day of matches is done.

it all started with Marker vs Nate and the first leg did not go well for nate as e lost 3-1 and it only went from bad to worse as nate got smashed 7-2 in the 2nd leg meaning that he lost 10-3 on aggregate. 

then flynn would vs slim and after the first leg the score was 0-0 but then things went very bad for flynn as he got 2 players sent off and was losing 4-1 before he rage quitted with adds on 3 goals making the title score 7-1 on aggregate. 

next up with be the first game in the losers bracket nate vs flynn with both men looking to redeem themselves after there poor performances. and nate did redeem himself unlike flynn you just got bullied again losing 4-0 in the first leg before getting more people sent off and losing 6-1 in the second leg. 

in the final game of today marker played slim with the winner of this advancing to the winners semi final in the first leg slim was 2-1 until the 90th minute where marker scored to rescue a 2-2 draw and then n the 2nd leg it looked to be going to golden goal as it was 0-0 until the 85th minute where marker scored a last minute winner and won the game and sent slim down to the losers bracket 

Updated Bracket https://challonge.com/nn1mxgjs

hi all bsck with another update more brief since there is alot of matches

first i beat josh 4-1 over 1 and a half legs as he lost wifi at half time of the second game we decided that was most likely going to win so i got the w. 

then it was me vs smith after taking a 3-1 lead and smith going down to10 men and me getting a pen i completly choked the first game drawing 3-3 then 2nd leg i go down 1-0 score to make it 1-1 then last minute martial 1 on 1 with pickford and i choke again and hit it right at pickford. then golden goal begins i shot from the edge of the box and i hit the post then smith scores and sends me to the losers bracket. 

then it was nate vs echo it looked like it was going to be a tough game after nate only won the first leg 2-1 but then he bullied echo in the second leg winning 4-1 

then time for sameer vs josh which josh couldn't play then sameer vs slim which sameer couldn't play and slim refused to play anyone else so then me vs slim. 

after slim went down to 10 men i did not choke and i beat him 3-1 then in the second leg i was up 3-1 slim suggested i made in more competitive so i scored 2own goals made it 3-3 with slim needing 2 more to tie and send to golden goal then slim scored making it 4-3 and 6-5 over agg but then i did not choke and i won. hopefully the tournament will end tommorow or today for some of you and i will have the final recap tommorow good luck to me marker and smith 

updated bracket: https://challonge.com/nn1mxgjs