BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Crown Jewel

WWE returns to Saudi Arabia LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
White Elway (WG)

Return of the Orange and Blue (Madden 19)

th?id=OIP.niOcy4gVDO0BYGGDddsp6AHaEo&pid

Welcome Broncos Country!!

Hello everyone! My name is Dave Logan, radio host for the Denver Broncos along side Broncos legend Shannon Sharpe. Today, he and I will be doing a roster breakdown as well as Shannon giving some ups and downs to go along side. Are you ready? Here we go!

The most anticipated pick up from this past free agency is QB Case Keenum, who had an outstanding year with the Minnesota Vikings last year, taking the all the way to the NFC championship game. 

5294.png Case Keenum: 81 Overall 

What is great about Keenum, is that he doesn't exactly have a weak spot. He can throw the ball down field at a good range, he can scramble out of the pocket with ease, and his balls are thrown at a good accuracy. Really, the only downfall of adding him is that he is already in his 30's. He won't improve much at all, but as long as he stays consistent, he is a perfect fit in Denver.

From one of the best pick ups, to one of the most questionable positions on the team is the RB position. Here in Denver, we have 3 starter caliber players! Here is a quick rundown of why 1 RB is better than the other 2. 

7901.png Devontae Booker: 76 Overall. He has the most starting experince. Plus, he is the best pass blocker and has the best hands by a large margin. 

8895.png Royce Freeman: 73 Overall. He was the Broncos 3rd round draft pick for a reason. He is very quick and can hit the holes better than the other 2. 

8580.png De'Angelo Henderson: 64 Overall. Don't let this overall fool you guys, he is the fastest and most explosive RB on this roster. He is a speed threat to all defenders. 

By the look of things, it seems that Booker will be taking the starting roles now. But that can easily change once the pre-season starts. All players better step up!

Our FB position is not to be worried about. We have a top 10 FB in the league! 

8071.png Andy Janovich: 76 Overall. 

He is very strong and very reliable in the running and passing game. Expect to see him get some carries and pass catches this year!

The WR core is a huge mix at the top 4. 2 speedy and 2 reliable big receivers to work with. It is going to be really fun!

2632.png Emmanuel Sanders: 88 Overall

3345.png Demaryius Thomas: 88 Overall.

9072.png Courtland Sutton: 75 Overall. 

8579.png Carlos Henderson: 73 Overall.

Both Sanders and Henderson have really good speed to get down the field, expect the long ball from Keenum. But, both Thomas and Sutton have great size and hands. It is a beautiful mixture and Keenum should have no problem finding one of these men open down the field. 

O-Line.. The less said about these guys, the better. 

8482.png Garrett Boles: 79 Overall.

5307.png Ron Leary: 82 Overall. 

6545.png Matt Paradis: 81 Overall.

7125.png Max Garcia: 69 Overall.

3043.png Jared Veldher: 74 Overall.

I mean.. Good luck with these guys. It is, without a doubt, one of the weakest starting O-Line's in the league. Will upgrade soon. 

TE is also very questionable. Jake Butt will be the starter.. Butt (Pun intended) can he keep that starting role?

8499.png Jake Butt: 74 Overall.

7171.png Jeff Heuerman: 74 Overall.

Realistically, Jake is a better receiving TE and Jeff is a better blocking TE, both will get plenty of playing time. 

Defense!!

The Broncos have a far better defense than offense. This will get better!

LE is covered extremely well with Derek Wolfe as our starter!

5572.png Derek Wolfe: 83 Overall.

Like I said, he is extremely solid. As long as he can stay healthy, he will be a force to be recon with. 

DT is a little weaker position on the defense, but it is still pretty good. 

2376.png Domata Peko SR: 79 Overall.

8456.png Deshawn Williams: 67 Overall.

The Broncos run a 3-4 defense, so the backup part isnt too scary. Just as long and these 2 keep it strong!

Broncos this year had the 5th pick, they could have drafted Quinton Neilson or trade down.. But the Browns got Denzel Ward.. The Broncos got Bradley Chubb to opposite VON!!

8845.png Bradley Chubb: 80 Overall. 

He and Von are going to create havoc for QB's and O-Lines all game long.. This will be fun.

One of the best LB's in the game is someone who needs no explaining.. We will just show his overall and pic.. Then we will continue. 

4432.png Von Miller: 99 Overall. (Super bowl 50 MVP)

MLB is also pretty held down by these 2 great men who will see a lot of action. 

7076.png Todd Davis: 78 Overall

5598.png Brandon Marshall: 77 Overall. 

Although both men had some problems last year with injuries and public hate, they will still be our starters for a hopeful bounce back.

ROLB is very young still. This guy is here to also cause some pass rush havoc..

7656.png Shaquil Barrett: 81 Overall.

He must prove himself to keep this job. Shane Ray (77) is right behind him to take his spot. Could be a potential position battle?

CB may be worse now that Thalib is gone with the Rams, but lets see what we got here:

5589.png Chris Harris JR: 88 Overall.

6572.png Bradley Roby: 83 Overall. 

4567.png Tramaine Brock SR: 72 Overall.

8631.png Brendan Langley: 70 Overall.

Both Chris Harris and Roby have proven themselves to get the top 2 slots. But Brock and Langley both have to step up. #NoFlyZone is still an effect to Broncos fans all around. 

FS is upgraded a lot since the release of T.J Ward last year with Simmons play. He made a huge impact on the team!

8214.png Justin Simmons: 83 Overall.

This young stud has it all. Us here in Denver cant wait to see what else he can do in his very young career. 

SS is a toss up.. But here in Denver, GM John Elway has confirmed that.. 

7964.png Su'a Craves: 76 Overall.

Acquired via trade this off season, the Broncos will start him and put Darian Stewart on the trading block!

Kicker is still the same. Nothing has changed here. But punter has been heavily upgraded..

7240.png Brandon McManus: 80 Overall. 

5922.png Marquette King: 84 Overall.

Ladies and gentleman, this is your 2018-19 team! If you have any questions, comment down below and GM John Elway will answer them. Until then, we will see you next time! Stick around! 

th?id=OIP.9_aPre_4Rm98gaqg80eexAHaEK&pid

Broncos Media Day!

john-elway-training-camp.jpg?w=1024&h=68

Hello everyone, welcome to our weekly Media Day. I am the GM and temporary owner of the Denver Broncos John Elway. I take these duties while Pat Bowman rests with his wife. Today, I will be answering 3 questions you may have about our team as a whole. It can be about the players, coaching, stadium, concessions, merchandise, anything like that, I will answer as truthfully as I can. Without further a do, let us get to these questions. 

Question 1 from Danny Rifle: What are some players you are looking for to get for Darian Stewart?

Before I start, coach Vance Joseph and I had a very long talk about this situation. It was: Do we keep Stewart and start S'ua next year? Or do we get more assets to our team and trust S'ua to be a day 1 starter? We decided getting more assets on our team will be better in the long run. This team desperately needs some offensive line help. We dont have a confident start in our guard department, right guard is easily our weakest position on the team. So, we are really looking hard at right guard. However, we also wouldnt be opposed at looking at some CB depth. Talib is gone, why not add someone young to play with Chris Harris and Bradley Roby? So, in conclusion, we are looking at RG as our #1 target, but CB is a close 2nd to look at. 

Question 2 from Dave Hope: The stadium is close to 19 years old, how are you going to help improve it?

Well, I can promise you one thing, the bathrooms at Broncos Stadium will be renovated. It has one of the worst ratings in all of the NFL, so I do hope to strongly update it to fit peoples needs. Along with that, we have reached an agreement to buy out some old property no in use to add more parking lots to our stadium. The Mile High has a lot of loyal fans that come to every home game, we need to make more room for people and their cars. We also understand that tail gating is a lot of peoples bread and butter, so adding some more room will make a lot of people happier. This will come into effect after the 2018 - 2019 season. 

Question 3 from Ron Anderson: Are you confident in Booker as your starting RB?

I am extremely confident in this young man. I feel like he is the best player for us in the long run in this position. He fits the receiving back better then anyone in the NFL in my eyes, he just hasn't had the opportunities in his first few seasons while playing behind CJ. He may not be the fastest back on the team, but he can catch and block compared to Freeman and Henderson. He is the starter now, but he will need to prove himself every snap that he gets. I believe in him a lot. I predict that, out of anyone on this team, he will have the best breakout season, mark my words. In Booker, we trust. 

Thank you for the questions everyone, I'll be back next week on Wednesday to answer any more questions you may have on this team. We are close to preseason football, and I am just as excited as you are. Keep in touch! #InElwayWeTrust #Broncos 

Broncos Country News! 

As the season starts to come closer and closer, I have decided to make my very own twitter account! If you want live updates and breaking news updates, then this is the place for you! I will also be posting interesting recruiting players and roster updates as the season comes along, for your convenience. With this feature, it will also be easier to answer fan questions you all may have. 

Twitter account: https://twitter.com/BpzElway 

I wish you all a very good night! Next media day will be Wednesday, July 25th after training is all done. Until then, keep counting down for that special day!

#Broncos #InElwayWeTrust