Latest News
  • WWE 2k19 is here! Watch all the latest from BrendenPlayz on Youtube!
  • Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter to stay up to date with all things BPZ.
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
BrendenPlayz

The Shield vs. Braun Strowman, Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre

image.png

The reunited Shield have already been confirmed to compete at WWE Super Show-Down. Now, their opponents have been named.

WWE Super Show-Down preview: Ronda Rousey & The Bella Twins vs. The Riott Squad 

Braun Strowman, Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre, rivals to Universal Champion Roman Reignsand Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose, will join forces to battle The Hounds of Justice in Melbourne, Australia in a super-sized showdown between the most dominant team in WWE history and a veritable super-team comprised of some of Raw’s most talented competitors.

Of course, Strowman is the most imposing of The Shield’s opponents, having been thwarted by The Hounds of Justice right as he moved to cash in his Money in the Bank contract on Reigns during Raw the night after SummerSlam. But Ziggler & McIntyre’s motivations should not be discounted, either: Rollins was unable to reclaim the Intercontinental Title from Ziggler largely due to McIntyre’s interference, and it was only when The Architect brought Ambrose back from injury that he was able to dethrone The Showoff at SummerSlam.

WWE Super Show-Down takes place at the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) on Saturday, Oct. 6.

I'm not completely sure oh what to think of Braun's Heel turn and alliance with Ziggler and McIntyre, but this Match is probably a good next step in this feud although I would rather it be Wyatt and Harper who side with Strowman because of the backstory . I see the SHIELD winning however with probably Ziggler taking the fall to continue this feud going, as I assume Roman will walk out of HIAC the Universal Champion 

On 8/28/2018 at 9:44 AM, Julius01 said:

I'm not completely sure oh what to think of Braun's Heel turn and alliance with Ziggler and McIntyre, but this Match is probably a good next step in this feud although I would rather it be Wyatt and Harper who side with Strowman because of the backstory . I see the SHIELD winning however with probably Ziggler taking the fall to continue this feud going, as I assume Roman will walk out of HIAC the Universal Champion 

Someone From RAW needs to head over to smackdown for Harper to come over to RAW plus I feel like Harper should Remain on Smackdow and Feud With Luke Harper For the WWE Championship

As for this match I say roman wins at Hell In A Cell Team Braun Wins here and then Roman Wins at TLC

This could be another possible match of the night as I love all six of these guys work rates as they can do matches of the night daily if they want to. The Shield's first match since Survivor Series and a unexpected team of Dolph, Drew, and Braun. Now while I do see why The Shield should win, maybe Braun gets the win over Roman to push their title match in the favor of Braun at Hell In A Cell. Should be a good six man tag. 

I am always excited for a Shield match no matter what and I like this storyline and where it's going. This match should be great, all men in it are able to put a good match, the only doubt that I have that in some Strowman matches where multiple people are involved, they tend to build the match around Strowman too much which I dislike. But I am confident that will be a great watch.

Terrible match placing here. The shield barely got a reaction and they were booed heavily all throughout until the last 5 minutes. The crowd was worn out after the epic buddy murphy moment. This should've followed a women's match. Strowman a big fan favourite as well. No surprise the shield won and a nice bit of story telling with Ambrose having the chance to change sides at one point.

Match placing isnt the problem because you can have a PPV like a Takeover where its classic after classic and filled with moments like this and the fans dont get burned out. And how long are the PPV isnt the problem either because NJPW have also very long shows with only one match to calm the crowd and everyone is very satisfied at the end of PPV. In my opinion the problem is that in WWE you are lucky if you have two to three matches in ten or more that are worth to watch, and after one of those worth to watch people arent as interested because they know that they have already seen the true main event. And also the other issue in my opinion is that this feud has everything to be a good one but the fact that the Shield havent any credibility among most fans and the fact that have been so many reunions in the past two years make them boring. Roman well is Roman, a guy that has all it takes to be a great heel and then perhaps a good face. Seth Rollins is on fire lately but with The Shield it feels like he isnt as good, at least to me.And Dean, I mean the comeback factor has ended and besides that heel teases he hasnt been doing anything relevant. In my opinion Roman or Dean needs to turn and then eventually like two to three years minimum they can reunite stronger and full of credibility. The Dogs of War did their job but they have to stop protecting Braun so he can showoff more of his moveset because like we've seen in matches with likes of the big show he can wrestle