WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Royal Rumble

The Road to Wrestlemania kicks off with the Royal Rumble PPV, LIVE on the WWE Network!
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Check out the NEW Series of Total Extreme Wrestling available on Youtube & Twitch
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
  • Want to create your own promos and a wrestling character? Join "Kayfabe" today!
BrendenPlayz

WWE Champion AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe

image.png

WWE Champion AJ Styles and Samoa Joe’s personal conflict continues to boil over on SmackDown LIVE. However, the two will take their issues Down Under when they collide at WWE Super Show-Down.

Neither Superstar has cooled down their verbal and physical onslaughts since their raucous contest at SummerSlam that ultimately resolved nothing between the two rivals. And now, with so much more animosity entering into the equation, the two will go at it again, this time at the history-making event, WWE Super Show-Down. 

Will Styles be able to get the level of retaliation on The Samoan Submission Machine that he has been craving after all that Joe has said and done to his family? Or will The Phenomenal One’s anger prove to be pivotal, allowing Joe to strip away not only his composure, but the WWE Championship as well? 

Find out when WWE Super Show-Down takes place on Saturday, Oct. 6, from the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) in Australia, streaming live on the award-winning WWE Network.

A few matches that can steal the show, and this is one of them. I loved their match at SummerSlam, so if produced by the right guy, this can be the show stealing match. Let me run this idea. AJ retains at Hell In A Cell but loses the WWE Championship here. Why is this a idea? Cause a title change has happened at a live event, Diesel vs Bob Backland in the 90s at a live event when Big Daddy Cool beat Bob in eight seconds for the WWE Championship. Also, Joe and AJ have had title luck at live events, Samoa Joe beating Finn Balor for the NXT Championship and AJ Styles defeating Kevin Owens for the United States Championship. So I see Joe with a strong chance of beating AJ Styles for the WWE title here. 

On 9/1/2018 at 2:35 PM, Bad Attitude Bullet said:

Wow Samoa Joe wasn't lying when he said Smackdown was the land of handouts..............Why is Samoa Joe Getting ANOTHER Title Shot at AJ Styles..............Plus this tells me AJ Styles is walking out of Hell In a Cell with the title, this is already ending up Like Nakamura vs Styles

Are you taking the Piss? Joe won after a fucking intentional DQ by AJ, of course Joe will get another shot. 

Should be a fun one, but there won't be a title change here, if it happens, it happens at HIAC.

4 hours ago, Bart said:

Are you taking the Piss? Joe won after a fucking intentional DQ by AJ, of course Joe will get another shot. 

Should be a fun one, but there won't be a title change here, if it happens, it happens at HIAC.

Samoa Joe Doesnt Deserve to be World Champion HE'S DONE NOTHING NOTHING on the main roster to deserve 1 a title shot 2 a title run.i'm tired of the fans shoving these indy talents down other fans throats just because of their name and where they came from i'm tired of it there are better superstars on smackdown who deserve it

Jeff Hardy, Randy Orton, Luke Harper,Shelton Benjamin, & Rusev

lets go back to jinder mahal did he do anything to deserve the world title? nope HOWEVER i rather take him over Randy Orton

also With WWE 2K19 Coming out I DONT see WWE Taking the WWE Championship away from AJ Styles 3 weeks before The game comes out

13 minutes ago, Bad Attitude Bullet said:

Samoa Joe Doesnt Deserve to be World Champion HE'S DONE NOTHING NOTHING on the main roster to deserve 1 a title shot 2 a title run.i'm tired of the fans shoving these indy talents down other fans throats just because of their name and where they came from i'm tired of it there are better superstars on smackdown who deserve it

Jeff Hardy, Randy Orton, Luke Harper,Shelton Benjamin, & Rusev

lets go back to jinder mahal did he do anything to deserve the world title? nope HOWEVER i rather take him over Randy Orton

also With WWE 2K19 Coming out I DONT see WWE Taking the WWE Championship away from AJ Styles 3 weeks before The game comes out

To be fair Joe did beat AJ at Summerslam. I think if you defeat the champ that should usually warrant a title shot. 

On 9/4/2018 at 8:56 PM, Flynn said:

To be fair Joe did beat AJ at Summerslam. I think if you defeat the champ that should usually warrant a title shot. 

if we are going to use that logic.........then are people gonna complain if someone like Sin Cara Beats AJ Styles and earns a WWE Championship Match because he beat the champion?

14 minutes ago, Bad Attitude Bullet said:

if we are going to use that logic.........then are people gonna complain if someone like Sin Cara Beats AJ Styles and earns a WWE Championship Match because he beat the champion?

No, if someone beats AJ, they deserve a shot. Plus Sin Cara is a beast.

I’ve got a feeling that Styles is gonna pick up the win and that disappoints me a little. I love Styes so much and I think he is one of the best wrestlers in the world today but his title run is getting a little stale there’s nothing really for him right now so I think he should drop the belt to Joe on the night. And Joe really does just deserve it.

On 9/1/2018 at 6:35 AM, Bad Attitude Bullet said:

Wow Samoa Joe wasn't lying when he said Smackdown was the land of handouts..............Why is Samoa Joe Getting ANOTHER Title Shot at AJ Styles..............Plus this tells me AJ Styles is walking out of Hell In a Cell with the title, this is already ending up Like Nakamura vs Styles

So you have a problem with Joe getting title shot after title shot but when it happens to Roman it’s okay?

18 hours ago, Thelastemperor said:

So you have a problem with Joe getting title shot after title shot but when it happens to Roman it’s okay?

whats the difference between Roman Reigns and Samoa Joe

Roman's path to the WWE Championship

1 Roman Won the tag team titles before winning the royal rumble and the WWE Championship

2 Roman Reigns Won both the IC & US Title before winning the Universal Title

3 The time gap before roman got another shot at the universal title

August 29th 2016,(5 months later)December 18th 2016,(1 month later) January 29th 2017, (7 months later) August 20th 2017, (9 months later) April 8th 2018 & April 27th (5 months later) 6 title shots in 28 months

Samoa Joes path

1 NXT Championship

2 Debut on the main roster

3 2 Injuries

4 the time gap a lot shorter  August 19th, September 16th, October 6th & November 24th and probably Smackdown 1000 so thats 5 shots UNDESERVEDLY in 4 months

you know why i dont say anything about reigns? ITS BECAUSE THE GUY UNLIKE AJ STYLES FINN BALOR SAMOA JOE SHINSUKE NAKAMURA AND BRAUN STROWMAN won a lower card title before the world title

i just cannot sit back and say oh yea Samoa Joe deserves to be a world champion when he's done nothing ALL YEAR to deserve it i dont understand how you cant look at it from my point of view

9 minutes ago, Bad Attitude Bullet said:

1 Roman Won the tag team titles before winning the royal rumble and the WWE Championship

August 29th 2016,(5 months later)December 18th 2016,(1 month later) January 29th 2017, (7 months later) August 20th 2017, (9 months later) April 8th 2018 & April 27th (5 months later) 6 title shots in 28 months

Samoa Joes path

1 NXT Championship

3 2 Injuries

4 the time gap a lot shorter  August 19th, September 16th, October 6th & November 24th and probably Smackdown 1000 so thats 5 shots UNDESERVEDLY in 4 months

you know why i dont say anything about reigns? ITS BECAUSE THE GUY UNLIKE AJ STYLES FINN BALOR SAMOA JOE SHINSUKE NAKAMURA AND BRAUN STROWMAN won a lower card title before the world title

i just cannot sit back and say oh yea Samoa Joe deserves to be a world champion when he's done nothing ALL YEAR to deserve it i dont understand how you cant look at it from my point of view

Sir this hostility is very unneeded. Please calm down and take a deep breath and go watch TV or something. Thank you. 

5 minutes ago, "The Killer" Angelo Caito said:

Sir this hostility is very unneeded. Please calm down and take a deep breath and go watch TV or something. Thank you. 

i'm just critiquing the show like you guys are but what do i know You guys are always right and i'm wrong

ATLEAST in TNA Samoa Joe Won the X-Division title before the world title

but again what do i know

i dont want to be negative but i feel like people are trying to pull the wool over my eyes Sure Samoa joe is a fantastic wrestler but if he hasnt done anything to deserve a world title shot i'm going to state it

6 minutes ago, Bad Attitude Bullet said:

i'm just critiquing the show like you guys are but what do i know You guys are always right and i'm wrong

ATLEAST in TNA Samoa Joe Won the X-Division title before the world title

but again what do i know

i dont want to be negative but i feel like people are trying to pull the wool over my eyes Sure Samoa joe is a fantastic wrestler but if he hasnt done anything to deserve a world title shot i'm going to state it

Everyone is entitled to a opinion. Best bet is to avoid a heated conversation with them all, and go easy on how you put your words, as some people would take offense. If that happens on both sides, no arguments and y'all still express your opinions.

33 minutes ago, Bad Attitude Bullet said:

Samoa Joes path

1 NXT Championship

3 2 Injuries

So the NXT title is not a lower title? Whatever deluded fanboy