Latest News
  • WWE 2k19 is here! Watch all the latest from BrendenPlayz on Youtube!
  • Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter to stay up to date with all things BPZ.
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
The Marker

What Other Content BrendenPlayz Should Do?

Hello Everyone!

Welcome To What Other Content BrendenPlayz Should Do? or WOCBSD for short, anyways we know Brenden who makes great WWE content, but you ever thought, "Hey, maybe Brenden should do other content beside WWE to expand his content and he did a couple years back, but some watched it, however I feel with the right games, I feel Brenden can do more besides WWE that would be great and fun for everyone!. If there one game Brenden should upload to his channel, it should be.

Image result for red dead redemption 2

Here is my reason:

A lot of people will be buying this game because there is a lot of hype behind it from the previous successful title Red Dead Redemption that came out eight years ago, the publishers Rockstar makes incredible games that are fun for everyone and has not failed in making a terrible game yet. The story takes place before RDR as you play as Arthur Morgan and you are the right hand man to Dutch van der Linde's group of bandits as they escape from the grasp of the government through the mountains, forests, deserts, etc. As you keep moving, you set around a camp with your bandit friends and there many stuff to do like getting their your relationship stats with your fellow bandits, play card games, and sitting around the campfire listening to stories and a bunch of other things. Not only that,but there a lot to explore around America as you keep traveling forwards.

The graphics look amazing in this game and the amounts of stuff to do is endless, not only that, but there are a few returning characters such as Pablo Escuella, Bill Willamson and main character John Marston from the previous game. I feel like Brenden would love to play this game, it would be a challenge getting 100% Platinum, not only that, but the storyline would be so much fun and would be different from what he usually does.

So that's my reason, what about your?

7 minutes ago, The Marker said:

There no harm trying to do others things besides WWE, I know you did NBA couple of years ago and not much people watched, but maybe now people would like to see NBA and other different content. 

I did well on some videos but I failed in getting them out reguarly because of the long editing times it took.

6 minutes ago, BrendenPlayz said:

I did well on some videos but I failed in getting them out reguarly because of the long editing times it took.

It has been a couple of years now and I feel you have probably improved on editing and maybe now could be the time to do, especially when the new games coming out now for the rest of the year. 

19 minutes ago, "The Killer" Angelo Caito said:

If you get it, I'd enjoy watching you play the new Spiderman game and see your opinion on it as everyone calls it the best superhero game ever. 

I think making this into a series where you play games and give an in-depth review of them would be interesting as you seem to have a strong knowledge of video games.

51 minutes ago, Smith said:

I think making this into a series where you play games and give an in-depth review of them would be interesting as you seem to have a strong knowledge of video games.

Yeah but most people describe things that aren't relevant to the game, like other's opinions and junk. If this was to be a series, the game should be reviewed based on story, characters, character developments during the game, controls, graphics, map and the size of it if possible, and weapons used. 

I think that he could do a series where he would combine TEW and WWE 2K19. How? Well he would book shows on TEW and them the matches would be on 2K19, or something like that. Yeah I know it's a very crazy idea but I think it's worth the shot. I would also like to watch you play Fire Pro and Fifa 19