Latest News
  • WWE 2k19 is here! Watch all the latest from BrendenPlayz on Youtube!
  • Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter to stay up to date with all things BPZ.
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Legendsorigin

WWE Dreams 2K19

WWE DREAMS ROSTERS & CHAMPIONSHIPS

aXpGvI.jpg

Alexa BlissAlicia FoxApollo CrewsAsukaBo DallasBobby RoodeBraun StrowmanBray WyattBaron CorbinChris JerichoCurtis AxelDana BrookeDaniel BryanDash WilderDolph ZigglerFinn BálorHeath SlaterJey UsoJimmy UsoJinder MahalJohn CenaKarl AndersonKevin OwensKonnorLuke GallowsMaryseMojo RawleyNia JaxPaigeRoman ReignsSami ZaynSamoa JoeSamir SinghSasha BanksScott DawsonSeth RollinsSunil SinghThe MizTitus O'NeilViktor

Universal Championship

Created as the new flagship title of RAW.

CHAMPIONS

John Cena | SummerSlam - present

The Miz | WrestleMania - SummerSlam

Brock Lesnar | WrestleMania - title trade with The Miz

Kurt Angle | Roadblock: End of the Line - WrestleMania

AJ Styles | SummerSlam - Roadblock: End of the Line

Intercontinental Championship

One of the most prestigious championships in WWE Dreams.

CHAMPIONS

Seth Rollins | SummerSlam - present

Vacant

Luke Gallows | Payback - vacated

AJ Styles | RAW - Payback

Kevin Owens | WrestleMania - RAW

Cesaro | NXT - WrestleMania

JBL | Main Event - NXT

Booker T | Main Event - Main Event

Raw Women’s Championship

Formerly known as the WWE Women's Championship and renamed the RAW Women's Championship after the brand-split.

CHAMPIONS

Sasha Banks | SummerSlam (Money in the Bank cash-in) - present

Paige | WrestleMania - SummerSlam

Alexa Bliss | Roadblock: End of the Line - WrestleMania

Bayley | Hell in a Cell (Money in the Bank cash-in)  - Roadblock: End of the Line

Charlotte Flair | WrestleMania - Hell in a Cell

Trish Stratus | Royal Rumble - WrestleMania

Raw Tag Team Championships

Created for RAW after the WWE Tag Team Championship became exclusive to SmackDown Live.

CHAMPIONS

The Revival | RAW S12:E1 - present

Apollo Crews & Titus O'Neil | Great Balls of Fire - RAW S12:E1

Braun Strowman & Bray Wyatt | Extreme Rules - Great Balls of Fire

The Bludgeon Brothers | RAW - Extreme Rules

American Alpha | Roadblock: End of the Line - RAW

The Bar | No Mercy - Roadblock: End of the Line

NhRwCo.jpg

Aiden EnglishAJ StylesBatistaBecky LynchBeth PhoenixBig EBrie BellaBrock LesnarCarmellaCesaroCharlotte FlairEpico ColonFandangoGoldbergGoldustHarperJason JordanJeff HardyKofi KingstonKurt Angle '06LanaMickie JamesNatalyaNikki BellaPrimo ColonR-TruthRandy OrtonRowanRusevSheamusShinsuke NakamuraSin CaraTaminaTye DillingerTyler BreezeXavier WoodsZack Ryder

WWE Championship

The most prestigious title in WWE Dreams. Champions include Kurt Angle, John Cena, Batista, and more.

CHAMPIONS

Randy Orton | SummerSlam - present

Brock Lesnar | WrestleMania - SummerSlam

The Miz | WrestleMania (Money in the Bank cash-in) - title trade with Brock Lesnar

John Cena | WrestleMania - WrestleMania

Bobby Roode | Royal Rumble - WrestleMania

Seth Rollins | Roadblock: End of the Line - Royal Rumble

Bobby Roode | TLC - Roadblock: End of the Line

Seth Rollins | No Mercy - TLC

Bobby Roode | SummerSlam - No Mercy

Vacant

Goldberg | Royal Rumble - vacated

Undertaker | Main Event - Royal Rumble

Vince McMahon | Night of Champions - Main Event

United States Championship

Brought back to WWE Dreams by Kevin Owens. Former champions include Sheamus, Matt Hardy, Jack Swagger, and more.

CHAMPIONS

Batista | RAW Supershow - present

AJ Styles | Money in the Bank - RAW Supershow

Kurt Angle | Clash of Champions - Money in the Bank

AJ Styles | Backlash - Clash of Champions

Dean Ambrose | WrestleMania - Backlash

Roman Reigns | Survivor Series: Bragging Rights - WrestleMania

Daniel Bryan | Hell in a Cell - Survivor Series: Bragging Rights

Kevin Owens | SDL - Hell in a Cell

SmackDown Women's Championship

Created for SmackDown Live after the WWE Women's Championship became exclusive to RAW.

CHAMPIONS

Nikki Bella | Battleground - present

Beth Phoenix | WrestleMania - Battleground

Carmella | TLC - WrestleMania

Sasha Banks | No Mercy - TLC

SmackDown Tag Team Championships

Formerly known as the WWE Tag Team Championship and renamed the SDL Tag Team Championship after the brand-split.

CHAMPIONS

The New Day | SummerSlam - present

The Bar | Clash of Champions - SummerSlam

The Hardy Boyz | WrestleMania - Clash of Champions

The Usos | SummerSlam - WrestleMania

Blake & Murphy | Great Balls of Fire - SummerSlam

The Club | Main Event - Great Balls of Fire

Enzo & Cass | Fastlane - Main Event

Breeziggler | Royal Rumble - Fastlane

Mj7sxV.jpg

AkamAleister BlackAlexander WolfeAndrade AlmasAngelo DawkinsBayleyBianca BelairBillie KayCurt HawkinsDean AmbroseDrew McIntyreEliasEmber MoonEric YoungJohnny GarganoKairi SaneKassius OhnoKillian DainLars SullivanLiv MorganMandy RoseMontez FordNaomiNick MillerNo Way JoseOtis DozovicPete DunnePeyton RoyceRezarRuby RiottSarah LoganShane McMahonShane ThorneShayna BaszlerSonya DevilleTucker KnightTyler BateVelveteen DreamZelina Vega

NXT Championship

The biggest prize in NXT.

CHAMPIONS

Dean Ambrose | NXT - present

Curt Hawkins | NXT TakeOver - NXT

NXT Women's Championship

What every woman strives for in NXT.

CHAMPIONS

Vacant

Nikki Cross | NXT TakeOver - vacated

Ember Moon | NXT - NXT TakeOver

Mickie James | NXT TakeOver - NXT

NXT Tag Team Championships

The ultimate goal of the tag teams of NXT.

CHAMPIONS

The Authors of Pain | NXT TakeOver - present

#DIY | NXT TakeOver - NXT TakeOver

WWE United Kingdom Championship

Introduced by Finn Balor as a counter to Kevin Owens bringing back the United States Championship to SmackDown Live.

CHAMPIONS

Aleister Black | NXT - present

Vacant

Seth Rollins | Extreme Rules - vacated

Samoa Joe | RAW - Extreme Rules

Finn Balor | RAW - RAW

wrsKbx.jpg

Adam ColeAkira TozawaAriya DaivariBobby FishCedric AlexanderChad GableDrake MaverickDrew GulakGran MetalikHideo ItamiJack GallagherKalistoKyle O'ReillyLince DoradoMustafa AliNoam DarOney LorcanRhynoRoderick StrongTJPTony Nese

WWE Cruiserweight Championship

The new Cruiserweight Championship.

CHAMPIONS

Kalisto | 205 Live - present

Roderick Strong | NXT TakeOver - 205 Live

Neville | 205 Live - NXT TakeOver

The Brian Kendrick | NXT TakeOver - 205 Live

WWE DREAMS SCHEDULE

lrkTUn.jpgPGZyIQ.jpg1C1DmM.jpgGFjYDx.jpgleUiA9.jpgbEvJzL.jpgdMDz6S.jpgcQiSkP.jpgX9vrRb.jpgehOHQD.jpgJ7Zc1d.jpgiD6nUl.jpg

Hell in a Cell

TLC

???

Survivor Series

Super Show-Down (From Japan)

NXT TakeOver

Royal Rumble

Elimination Chamber

Fastlane

NXT TakeOver

WrestleMania

Backlash

Extreme Rules

NXT TakeOver

Money in the Bank

Clash of Champions

NXT TakeOver

SummerSlam

aXpGvI.jpg

SEASON 12 | EPISODE 1

Michael Cole: Hello, and welcome to season 12 of WWE Dreams! Welcome to Monday Night RAW! We are just two weeks away from "Hell in a Cell!"

8y6EiO.jpg

Corey Graves: And its there that the bitter rivalry between Brock Lesnar and Goldberg will finally come to an end when they step inside Hell in a Cell.

H3OJmm.jpg

Michael Cole: We'll also see "The Monster Among Men" Braun Strowman take on "The Big Dog" Roman Reigns for the second year in a row at "Hell in a Cell." This time, a Universal Title opportunity is on the line.

MW0sk6.jpg

Byron Saxton: And for the second week in a row, Chris Jericho will host "The Highlight Reel." This week's special guest is none other than Braun Strowman.

Q24x1R.jpg

Corey Graves: "The Highlight Reel" can step aside and make way for the new talk-show in town. Tonight, its the premiere of "Miz TV", hosted by The Miz! And his first guest is the Universal Champion John Cena!

UArj05.jpg

Samoa Joe makes his way to the ring.

Michael Cole: We weren't expecting Samoa Joe right now.

Samoa Joe:  I thought I'd come out here and remind everyone who I am because it seems like some have forgotten seeing as how I wasn't on the show last week. So allow me to introduce myself. My name is Sa-moa Joe and I am the most dangerous man in this company. If you thought it was bad before, I promise I am more violent and ruthless than ever! I have no remorse for the victims that step in this ring with me.

92b4co.jpgVJVsob.jpg

Samoa Joe: There is not a man alive that could last in here with me but it always amuses me to watch them try. So if there is anyone back there willing to, I could use the laugh. Come on out. Win if you can, survive if I let you.

Michael Cole: I guess we're having an open challenge!

ATipII.jpg

Match 1 - Singles

Samoa Joe vs Finn Balor

ySrj8k.jpg

Michael Cole: What a gut-buster by Joe!

XTP5wD.jpg

Corey Graves: Uranage!

6tiA25.jpg

Byron Saxton: What a Muscle Buster!

dOhwa7.jpg

Michael Cole: Joe moves out of the way.

Qe6RpR.jpg

Michael Cole: And Joe locks in the Coquina Clutch! Finn has no choice but to tap.

Samoa Joe defeats Finn Balor by way of submission via Coquina Clutch.

Corey Graves: This was the first match of the 2019 season but its already a "Match of the Year" candidate!

Michael Cole: Samoa Joe makes good on his promise. Well, after their victory over the Universal Champion John Cena and WWE Champion Randy Orton last week, Dash Wilder and Scott Dawson, The Revival, have earned themselves a RAW Tag Team Title Match tonight against the champs Titus O'Neil and Apollo Crews.

IGdjVt.jpg

Michael Cole: And here comes Daniel Bryan!

gWlXZ4.jpg

Byron Saxton: Daniel Bryan is scheduled to compete tonight but he doesn't know who his opponent is.

Michael Cole: Let's find out.

931vGD.jpg

Corey Graves: That's Jinder Mahal! The former NXT Superstar. He is now a member of the RAW roster.

Michael Cole: And he didn't come alone.

Match 2 - Singles

Daniel Bryan vs Jinder Mahal w/The Singh Brothers

6P7m4w.jpg

Corey Graves: Kick to the head! Bryan goes for the cover.

nUAhQT.jpg

Byron Saxton: The Singh Brothers just pulled the referee out of the ring. Eject them, ref!

ErIwJF.jpg

Michael Cole: Running knee! 1...2...3!

Daniel Bryan defeats Jinder Mahal by way of pinfall via Running Knee Strike.

Michael Cole: Daniel Bryan spoils the RAW debut of Jinder Mahal. Last week, Dolph Ziggler became the number one contender for the Intercontinental Championship and then blindsided the champion Seth Rollins later in the show. These two will face off at "Hell in a Cell."

Seth Rollins makes his way to the ring.

OQdhGp.jpg

Seth Rollins: Dolph! We don't have to wait for "Hell in a Cell." We can do this right here, right now!

Dolph Ziggler mocks Seth Rollins by limping out on stage.

Dolph Ziggler: Hey, Seth. How's your leg? I hope its okay because I don't want any excuses when I beat you to become the new Intercontinental Champion. I have been in this company for far too long and its about time I get the opportunities I deserve. And there's not a damn thing you can do about it!

Seth Rollins: I can curb-stomp your head straight into the ground. That's exactly what I'm going to do to retain MY title!

Michael Cole: Wow, tensions are running high between champion and challenger heading into their highly-anticipated title match. Coming up next, Chris Jericho hosts "The Highlight Reel" with special guest Braun Strowman. Last week, Roman Reigns was Jericho's guest and it ended with Y2J getting Speared.

DoF457.jpg

Chris Jericho: Let's not waste any time. My guest tonight is Braun Strowman!

g9zrZu.jpg

Chris Jericho gets in Braun Strowman's face.

Chris Jericho: Last week, that Spear was meant for you.

Braun Strowman: You stuck your nose where it didn't belong. You got what was comin' to you.

znjbKC.jpg2cBUkP.jpg

Michael Cole: Jericho just slapped "The Monster!"

vVS2fc.jpg

Corey Graves: Running Powerslam! What was Jericho thinking?

Renee Young is backstage.

Renee Young: Ladies and gentlemen, Roman Reigns. Roman, what is your reaction to what just happened in the ring?

Roman Reigns: My reaction? Chris Jericho just pissed off an already angry monster. But it doesn't change "Hell in a Cell." I'm gonna put the monster down on my way to the Universal Championship.

XzQZ5Z.jpg

r3igcg.jpg

Match 3 - Tag Team

The Usos vs The Club

The Usos defeat The Club by way of pinfall via Uso Splash.

Michael Cole: A big win for the former Tag Team Champions. Let's send it back to Renee Young.

Renee Young: Please welcome my guest at this time, the RAW Women's Champion Sasha Banks. Sasha, you found out last week that you'll be defending your RAW Women's Championship against Paige as she invokes her rematch clause at "Hell in a Cell." How are you feeling heading into this match?

sgHki8.jpg

Sasha Banks: Confident. I didn't cash in Money in the Bank behind Paige's back. I told her to her face when and where I was cashing in and she still couldn't beat me. How is "Hell in a Cell" going to be any different?

bIlWOV.jpg

Michael Cole: Oh! Paige from behind!

ZTpiPC.jpg

Byron Saxton: Get someone back there to break them up!

Elsewhere backstage, RAW General Manager Constable Corbin is talking to Chris Jericho.

Constable Corbin: Jericho, I just received a text from the anonymous majority shareholder and they told me to tell you that at "Hell in a Cell", in the Braun Strowman/Roman Reigns match, you will be the special guest referee.

Match 4 - Tag Team (RAW Tag Team Championship)

The Revival vs Worldwide(c)

The Revival ran in on Worldwide during their entrance.

PrtxN8.jpg

Corey Graves: Shatter Machine! The Revival are the new Tag Team Champions!

The Revival defeat Worldwide by way of pinfall via Shatter Machine - NEW RAW Tag Team Champions.

KEqZwa.jpg

Corey Graves: I've been waiting all night for this. Up next, its the premiere of "Miz TV!"

Byron Saxton: Yay.

Corey Graves: Shut up, Saxton.

yhdKtr.jpgISDueL.jpg

The Miz: Welcome to the most must-see talk-show in WWE Dreams. Welcome to "Miz TV." My first-ever guest is the Universal Champion, for now, John Cena!

fdXKPb.jpg

John Cena enters the ring and hypes the crowd up.

The Miz: Are you done? Do you want to know why I booked you as my guest tonight, John? Its because I wanted to see if you would show your face after last week when I crushed your skull into the ground.

John Cena: You mean when you attacked me from behind? Like you did at WrestleMania. It seems like the only time you can get one over on me is when you come from behind. But when it comes to facing me like a man, you just don't measure up, kid.

The Miz: None of that matters, Cena. The fact of the matter is I have a contractually-obligated rematch clause that I am invoking at "Hell in a Cell." And if I do what I did last week to you again, that Universal Title will be coming home to me and my beautiful, sexy, perfect wife who will be in my corner.

John Cena: Does Maryse know about her? I kid. I know what happens when she's in your corner. I expected her to be which is why I will be bringing some backup of my own.

uOb2Ec.jpg

Michael Cole: Oh my! "The Irresistible Force" is back!

Corey Graves: This is hardly fair. 

Nia Jax chases Maryse around the ring. In the ring, The Miz and John Cena begin to fight.

m7EpUF.jpg

Michael Cole: Attitude Adjustment! What a night on RAW! Thank you for joining us. Goodnight!

Emoji Recap: 🤣#️⃣1️⃣🌐📽👃👋😡💼👮📱🤐🎬🎤📏📄👰🏼🧠✔️

Wow what a show. I was really impressed with how you’ve booked Jericho into the Reigns/Strowman feud and the 3 other HIAC matches should be interesting. You also ended the show on a high and the show was also capped off with a Tag title change in what is a really strong Divison. Meanwhile Joe and Bryan looked strong and I am excited for more Legends

NhRwCo.jpg

SEASON 12 | EPISODE 2

IaZufO.jpg

Michael Cole: And we kick off the first SmackDown Live of the new season with the former United States, Intercontinental, and Universal Champion AJ Styles!

Corey Graves: Don't forget he defeated The Rock at WrestleMania.

Byron Saxton: If you ever do forget, he and Corey will always remind you.

Match 1 - Singles

Sin Cara vs AJ Styles

mfZL6i.jpg

Corey Graves: Styles makes quick work of Sin Cara.

AJ Styles defeats Sin Cara by way of pinfall via Styles Clash.

6aYYy5.jpg

Byron Saxton: Come on, AJ, the match is over! Put the chair down.

yeM24K.jpg

Michael Cole: Batista makes the save!

QODjFV.jpgDl4auh.jpgxIX3hw.jpg

Michael Cole: AJ Styles escapes tonight, but in two weeks, he will have to face "The Animal" at "Hell in a Cell" when Batista defends his United States Championship.

fatHy5.jpg

Corey Graves: "Hell in a Cell" is still two weeks away. As for tonight, the main event is the SummerSlam rematch we've all been waiting for. It will be Shinsuke Nakamura taking on Kurt Angle.

Bzih9T.jpg

CJkAOC.jpg

Michael Cole: Here come Primo and Epico! They competed in NXT last season but were unable to capture the NXT Tag Team Titles. Now they will try their luck on the SDL brand. They're in tag team action next.

The Colons are in the ring, awaiting their opponents.

Michael Cole: Oh my, god. Brock Lesnar!

Brock Lesnar jumps the barricade from the crowd and attacks The Colons in the ring.

GVeqo0.jpg

Corey Graves: Brock Lesnar continues to run through the SDL locker room on his way to "Hell in a Cell" against Goldberg.

jrzAzp.jpg

Aiden English: What happened last week?

Rusev: What do you mean?

Aiden English: You just let Batista beat me up. I know you were his partner last week, but you and I, we're a team. We are still a team, aren't we?

Rusev: Of course we are. In fact, I got us a Tag Team Match up next.

Aiden English: Great! Uh, how long have you been standing there?

cCHkbO.jpg

Batista: You can see me?

Rusev: Yes.

Aiden English: Why wouldn't we see you?

Batista: I mastered the ability of standing so incredibly still that I become invisible to the eye. Watch.

Jason Jordan walks by.

Jason Jordan: Hey, Batista.

Batista: Forget it.

Michael Cole: Well then. You might've just seen Jason Jordan and asked yourself, "Where's Chad Gable?" We understand that American Alpha have decided to part ways for now. Jason Jordan will continue to compete on SDL, while Chad Gable has joined 205 Live.

YK9N7d.jpg

xnACiv.jpg

Aiden English: The Bar have no clue who they're about to face. I have the mike, he has the briefcase. Together, we'll win and what do you say we do it today on...RUSEV DAY!

efACHN.jpg

Match 2 - Tag Team

The Bar vs Rusev Day

62n7Py.jpg5aCNW5.jpgg1FPSk.jpg

Corey Graves: The double team was too much for English as The Bar pick up the victory.

Byron Saxton: Rusev didn't even get in the match.

The Bar defeat Rusev Day by way of pinfall via Brogue Kick.

JIPsxg.jpg

In the locker room, Xavier Woods and Tyler Breeze are talking.

Xavier Woods: What are we gonna do for "UpUpDownDown?"

Tyler Breeze: We could play chess. Checkers. Basketball. We could see who can hold their breath longer or who can fit more marshmallows in their mouth.

Xavier Woods: Or we could play WWE 2K19, which is available in stores now.

Tyler Breeze: Let's do it.

TO BE CONTINUED

8btwgg.jpg

DlwXme.jpg

Match 3 - Singles

Charlotte Flair w/Becky Lynch, Beth Phoenix vs Brie Bella w/SDL Women's Champion Nikki Bella

luGMC2.jpg

Michael Cole: Right to the face!

MJSPFc.jpg

Michael Cole: Brie with kicks of her own.

ZKVd8m.jpg

Michael Cole: SPEAR!

6MgVjm.jpg

Corey Graves: Natural Selection!

Charlotte Flair defeats Brie Bella by way of submission via Figure 8 Leglock.

a39hsm.jpg

Byron Saxton: Coming up next, SDL General Manager Zack Ryder will mediate a face-to-face between WWE Champion Randy Orton and his challenger at "Hell in a Cell", Jeff Hardy.

SDL GM Zack Ryder is in the ring.

Zack Ryder: Introducing first, the challenger, Jeff Hardy!

3XgcOE.jpg

Jeff Hardy grabs a microphone.

jzbHsj.jpg

gIJK0w.jpg

Randy Orton enters the ring.

Zack Ryder: Now, guys, the anonymous majority shareholder made it very clear in several texts that said there is to be no physicality. Tonight is just your opportunity to say what you want to each other's face.

bkNlD8.jpgsGfBOm.jpg

Jeff Hardy: You know, Randy, we're more alike than you think. Our minds work in the same way. We're both enigmas. I'm more charismatic, whereas you're more...robotic.

fb1ZJA.jpg

Randy Orton: What makes us different is I have the WWE Championship. Do you remember what it feels like to hold this, Jeff? Well, you'll never know that feeling again.

Jeff Hardy: The only feeling I remember right now is the RKO you gave me last week. And now, I've developed a taste for it. So I dare you, Orton, RKO me again!

1jVwaN.jpg

Michael Cole: RKO!

Randy Orton leaves the ring.

Corey Graves: I can't believe it. Jeff is getting up.

vdshIh.jpg

Michael Cole: These two face off in two weeks for the WWE Championship.

pGq979.jpg

Corey Graves: You have to wonder if Randy's RKO will be effective in that match.

LeXABL.jpg

KmZe3X.jpg

Match 4 - Singles

Kurt Angle vs Shinsuke Nakamura

B6cv2z.jpg

Corey Graves: Angle just choking Nakamura in the corner.

ourbuA.jpgIV6kLk.jpg

Michael Cole: Angle went for a second German but Shin counters.

UdPRgl.jpgJKK8lN.jpg

Corey Graves: Picture-perfect Moonsault!

aXFEZZ.jpg

Byron Saxton: Nakamura kicks out!

sz29H3.jpg

Michael Cole: Angle thought that was three.

Wx3Qrz.jpg

Michael Cole: Now the straps are down!

dAcfhp.jpg

Corey Graves: Right hands by the gold medalist.

I2lAtH.jpg

Michael Cole: Angle Slam! And Kurt wins! This series is tied at a win a piece.

IEFjhr.jpg

Emoji Recap🅿️1️⃣🇺🇸👁2️⃣0️⃣5️⃣🎮🔃8️⃣🧠🤖👅🏅

10/10. Just for the Guardians of the Galaxy 2 reference.

Also great show Legends, AJ vs Batista and Brock vs Goldberg are going to be great. Meanwhile the Angle/Nakamura Series is interesting as is the Hardy/Orton feud. Finally you’re also keeping your Women’s and Tag Team scenes strong. This is amazing Legends and I’m excited for more 

Mj7sxV.jpg

SEASON 12 | EPISODE 3

FIi7Nk.jpg

Michael Cole: We welcome you to NXT. We are kicking things off with the new NXT Champion Dean Ambrose who shocked the WWE Dreams Universe last week when he showed up and defeated the undefeated Curt Hawkins to win the NXT Championship.

Uhhkfq.jpgKGUHnL.jpg

ANDTfS.jpg

Dean Ambrose: I have to admit that its me. I may be NXT Champion but I am not your typical champion. You won't find me promoting on morning talk-shows. You won't find me walking on red carpets. You won't find me in a suit and tie. I'm "The Lunatic Fringe" and THIS ring is where you'll find me. All I want to know is who's looking for me?

fOMSEn.jpg

Corey Graves: I think Ambrose got his answer.

uVDCYu.jpg

Michael Cole: Drew McIntyre!

0gGhLf.jpg

Drew McIntyre: You call yourself the lunatic, but you're standing in front of a psychopath. There's only room for one of us in NXT, and you're looking at him. This is my NXT and that is my NXT Title.

Dean Ambrose: Then come get it.

Drew McIntyre: I'll get my match, but when I say so.

Drew McIntyre leaves the ring.

Byron Saxton: Why is McIntyre leaving?

Corey Graves: Because, Saxton. Drew McIntyre came out here for one reason and one reason only: to let Ambrose know he's on his radar.

Byron Saxton: And then when he was challenged, he backed down.

Michael Cole: Well, we may not get an NXT Championship Match tonight but we will see the United Kingdom Championship defended when Aleister Black defends the title in an open challenge.

XpEpQg.jpg

JoJo: Ladies and gentlemen, Elias.

DWgyp8.jpg

Elias: Hello, I am Elias. And I have just one question for everyone here tonight: who wants to walk with Elias?! Oh, now you all want to walk with Elias? Last week, all you wanted to do was walk with No Way Jose in his conga line, but I took care of him, now didn't I? So finally, finally, I can give the performance of a lifetime. I wish it was happening in a better town but its like what you all say when you look in the mirror: you just have to play the cards your dealt. So right now, I need all of you to silence your cell phones, hold your applause, and most of all, shut your mouths! Ahem!

VELVETEEN DREAM

mFGdB2.jpg

Michael Cole: He's here! The Velveteen Dream is in WWE Dreams!

Velveteen Dream: Elias, the only performance these people want to see is The Dream's. And by the end of it, you will say...my...name.

Match 1 - Singles

Elias vs Velveteen Dream

nJC71j.jpg

Corey Graves: What a nasty DDT!

X1QCJk.jpg

Michael Cole: Dream Valley Driver!

oUhlCQ.jpg

Byron Saxton: Purple Rainmaker! Dream wins!

Velveteen Dream defeats Elias by way of pinfall via Purple Rainmaker.

Velveteen Dream grabs a microphone.

Velveteen Dream: Hey, Elias. What's my name?

xYepal.jpg

Michael Cole: An impressive debut for Velveteen Dream. Well, ladies and gentlemen, we have some breaking news to share. Tomasso Ciampa has tried for weeks now to prove to Johnny Gargano how sorry he is for his actions at NXT TakeOver. Gargano has refused to respond. As a result, Tomasso Ciampa has quit WWE Dreams and says he will only return when and if Johnny Gargano wants him to.

yL5pDs.jpg

Michael Cole: Here is an exciting new tag team in NXT!

2lRb7v.jpg

Match 2 - Tag Team

The Street Profits vs The Mighty

iyhLhI.jpgjnP9r6.jpgvwRjbm.jpg

The Mighty defeat The Street Profits by way of pinfall via Thunder Valley.

Michael Cole: That's a big win for The Mighty as they look to get back in the title picture.

vOCwKM.jpg

NEXT WEEK

sOJZQY.jpg

Michael Cole: Ruby Riott is in the ring now with who must be the two masked women that attacked NXT Women's Champion Nikki Cross last week.

Ruby Riott: You're looking at the rebels of WWE Dreams. You're looking at Liv Morgan, Sarah Logan, and Ruby Riott: The Riott Squad. We are simply here to cause chaos. So, naturally, our first target was the NXT Women's Champion Nikki Cross. We took her out and we'll take anyone else out that gets in our way!

IsFDLm.jpg

gchaUz.jpg

G2s2os.jpg

Michael Cole: Here comes the General Manager.

Shane McMahon: Ruby, your actions last week forced Nikki Cross to relinquish the NXT Women's Championship due to injury. So to determine the new champion, we're going to have a tournament, and you're in it. And you'll be facing one of NXT's newest Superstars right now!

PnvSh8.jpg

Michael Cole: It's the former RAW Women's Champion!

Byron Saxton: It's Bayley!

Match 3 - Singles (NXT Women's Championship Tournament - First Round)

Ruby Riott w/The Riott Squad vs Bayley

W9tsZg.jpg

Corey Graves: Bayley runs full-force into the corner but Ruby Riott counters.

9zkUJi.jpg

Michael Cole: Now just stretching Bayley between the ropes.

hfhxpp.jpg

Corey Graves: Riott Kick! That does it.

Michael Cole: Ruby Riott moves on.

Ruby Riott defeats Bayley by way of pinfall via Riott Kick.

WnXbwz.jpg

Michael Cole: This just in from Shane McMahon's office: next week, in the main event, it will be Dean Ambrose defending the NXT Championship against Drew McIntyre!

6FX9Kk.jpg

Match 4 - Singles

Kassius Ohno vs Lars Sullivan

Lars Sullivan defeats Kassius Ohno by way of pinfall via Freak Accident.

MNQqbJ.jpg

Corey Graves: This is only the first week of the season but we already have our second 'Match of the Year' candidate!

Michael Cole: Earlier tonight, NXT General Manager Shane McMahon announced a tournament to decide the new NXT Women's Champion. So far, Ruby Riott has defeated Bayley to advance. We now have the full bracket:

zb4BGk.jpg

Michael Cole: In the First Round, we still have Naomi taking on Bianca Belair, Kairi Sane versus former NXT Women's Champion Ember Moon, and a Tag Team Match between the IIconics and Absolution. We understand that whichever Superstar gains the pinfall or submission in that match will advance. The Finals will take place at TakeOver next month.

wJcGWY.jpg

Michael Cole: And now, its time for the main event!

Byron Saxton: But who is Aleister Black facing?

4R4OCq.jpg

Corey Graves: I like this kid. He's from the UK. This is Tyler Bate.

o4N2pC.jpg

Match 5 - Singles (United Kingdom Championship)

Aleister Black(c) vs Tyler Bate

Aleister Black defeats Tyler Bate by way of pinfall via Black Mass - STILL United Kingdom Champion.

nKfg7E.jpg

Michael Cole: An incredible title match here tonight. Tune in next week for the continuation of the NXT Women's Championship Tournament, the debut of Andrade "Cien" Almas, and the NXT Championship Match between Dean Ambrose and Drew McIntyre! Goodnight!

Emoji Recap😜🎸💂🏿‍♀️💜🌧👏🥤💋👅🏹💲🤗🇬🇧 

wrsKbx.jpg

SEASON 12 | EPISODE 4

Michael Cole: Welcome to the showcase of the cruiserweights. Welcome to 205 Live! NXT General Manager Shane McMahon is in the ring.

tF6ekC.jpg

Shane McMahon: News broke recently that 205 Live has become a Major show here in WWE Dreams. However, I want to make it clear that 205 Live Superstars will still compete on NXT from time to time and 205 Live will share pay-per-views with NXT. I have a lot on my plate when it comes to NXT so I went out and hired a General Manager for 205 Live. So please welcome...Drake Maverick!

2hZR6T.jpg

kz4con.jpg

Drake Maverick: Thank you, Mr. McMahon. My name is Drake Maverick. I know you don't know me but I promise to give you the best 205 Live I possibly can each and every week. And that starts tonight. In the main event, Kalisto will defend the Cruiserweight Championship against Roderick Strong in a rematch from last week. And to kick things off, we're going to have a Cruiserweight Battle Royal showcasing all the new talent on 205 Live! Enjoy the show!

XR4MgQ.jpg

Michael Cole: This is Ariya Daivari. His brother is a former WWE Dreams Superstar.

mES6QT.jpg

Byron Saxton: Here comes another luchador on the roster, Lince Dorado!

q0qEUE.jpg

Corey Graves: If you're looking for gracefulness and finesse, Oney Lorcan is not the Superstar for you. He hits hard and hits often.

L56DbO.jpg

Michael Cole: Drew Gulak watched 205 Live last season and joined the roster to make a better 205 Live this season.

FhLRzP.jpg

Byron Saxton: This is Mustafa Ali, who is here to break down barriers and prove everyone wrong.

8GGJ50.jpg

Corey Graves: And here comes the winner in my book. This is "The Premier Athlete" Tony Nese. He has eight reasons why he's better than everyone else, including you, Byron.

Byron Saxton: I have abs, too.

Match 1 - Battle Royal

Ariya Daivari vs Lince Dorado vs Oney Lorcan vs Drew Gulak vs Mustafa Ali vs Tony Nese

Mustafa Ali wins.

L9Id3s.jpg

Michael Cole: Congratulations, Mustafa Ali. Still to come tonight, the Cruiserweight Championship is on the line!

J6ImcP.jpg

Match 2 - Singles

Hideo Itami w/Akira Tozawa vs Cedric Alexander

d4ogWR.jpgiAhraS.jpg

Michael Cole: What a nasty Brainbuster!

ZftHSm.jpg

Byron Saxton: Cedric's going up to the high-risk district.

9ZmEoZ.jpg

Corey Graves: Look at the height!

vY5XVV.jpg

Corey Graves: Crash and burn for Cedric!

83flWW.jpgvMm90Z.jpg

Michael Cole: Go To Sleep! Itami wins.

Hideo Itami defeats Cedric Alexander by way of pinfall via GTS.

gXVGxf.jpg

Byron Saxton: That's great to see good sportsmanship.

Michael Cole: Coming up next, its the debut of former RAW Tag Team Champion and American Alpha member Chad Gable!

A video plays highlighting Chad Gable's career.

Match 3 - Singles

Chad Gable vs Noam Dar

uirLrP.jpg

Michael Cole: What a Moonsault from Gable!

tEEESz.jpg

Corey Graves: Rolling German Suplex! Gable wins.

Chad Gable defeats Noam Dar by way of pinfall via Rolling German Suplex.

UcfYhK.jpg

In the back, TJP enters Drake Maverick's office.

TJP: So, Mr. General Manager, what are you going to do about last week?

Drake Maverick: TJ, I don't know why Rhyno showed up here last week and I don't know why he attacked you.

TJP: He doesn't belong on 205 Live.

Drake Maverick: I'll tell you what. I'll invite Rhyno to 205 Live next week and we'll have a live weigh-in in the ring to see if he does or doesn't belong.

TJP: Are you kidding me?

6TeLb6.jpg

ccRvN4.jpg

NQhnX2.jpg

Match 4 - Singles (Cruiserweight Championship)

Roderick Strong vs Kalisto(c)

No Contest

Michael Cole: Oh my, god. Who are they? What is going on?

Three men jump Kalisto during the match.

Corey Graves: I know these guys. That's Kyle O'Reilly, Bobby Fish, and Adam Cole. Collectively, they're known as The Undisputed Era!

GL1CuJ.jpgdRvbfP.jpg

Pdd5Y4.jpg

Byron Saxton: Roderick Strong was in on this the whole time? You've gotta be kidding me!

IZNcRG.jpgbMQbQ3.jpgn4U2N4.jpgvx3E7f.jpgVgeKIa.jpgbpOxcD.jpg

Following the attack on Kalisto and Roderick Strong, The Undisputed Era tore apart the ring, flipped the announcer's table and assaulted ringside crew. Fans were evacuated for their safety.

O2gNdP.jpg

Emoji Recap👱🏻‍♂️6️⃣🤝🤼‍♂️⚖️🏻🐟🎸🤘🏻

Really like what you are doing with 205 Live. The Rhyno and TJP feud is really interesting and I am intrigued to see how you further on the feud. The debut of the Undisputed ERA was great especially having them destroy the ring area adds another layer to their characters. Keep up the good work legends and I can't wait to see more 

Great two shows in NXT and 205 Live. First NXT. Ambrose/McIntyre is a great feud and your Women’s and Tag scenes are good too. Meanwhile an intriguing main event and a great win for Lars Sullivan. Also big debut for Dream and I’m excited for Almas’ debut next week

As for 205 what a show. As Julius said this TJP vs Rhyno feud is brilliant and I’m enjoying Drake as GM already. Amazing way to end the show with Undisputed also. You also built up Itami, Ali and Gable and aim guessing not you have big things planned for them all

Then you capped it off with two solid shows with your Tag, Women’s and Songle scenes all being advertised well. The 2019 season is already one of the best pieces of work I’ve seen on the forums and I am excited for more 

5i0ilX.jpg

SEASON 12 | EPISODE 7

qiIxNS.jpg

Michael Cole: Welcome to "Monday Night RAW!" We are starting off right where we left off last week because for the first time in years, former Divas Champion Maryse steps in the ring to compete against Nia Jax!

ucyXd7.jpg

Michael Cole: Last week, John Cena dropped a bombshell when he revealed that Nia Jax would be in his corner this Sunday at "Hell in a Cell" when he defends the Universal Title against The Miz, who will have Maryse in his corner.

wz8Cw5.jpg

Corey Graves: You said it was years since Maryse competed in a ring, Cole, but its been awhile since Nia has, too.

Match 1 - Singles

Maryse w/The Miz vs Nia Jax w/Universal Champion John Cena

CLAU2j.jpg

Michael Cole: Look at the power of "The Irresistible Force!"

Byron Saxton: The Miz just slid a chair in the ring!

ZdvMn9.jpg

Byron Saxton: Now he's distracting the ref.

Corey Graves: This is brilliant!

GGwPGc.jpg

Michael Cole: But Nia stops Maryse from using the chair.

hmWKR1.jpg

Byron Saxton: Miz sure is busy tonight. Now he's distracting Nia Jax.

kWkD40.jpg

Michael Cole: Skull-Crushing Finale by Maryse! Kick out by Nia!

H8dMrq.jpg

Michael Cole: Samoan Drop!

xw1C27.jpg

Michael Cole: 1...2...3!

Nia Jax defeats Maryse by way of pinfall via Samoan Drop.

In the back, RAW General Manager Constable Corbin is in his office. Chris Jericho walks in.

Chris Jericho: You wanted to see me?

Constable Corbin: I did. You see, I received a text from the anonymous majority shareholder and they told me to tell you that you're going to be in the main event tonight.

Chris Jericho: Great. Who am I facing?

Constable Corbin: No, you misunderstood. This Sunday, you will be the special guest referee in the match between Braun Strowman and Roman Reigns. But before that, I think you need some practice, so you will be the referee in the main event. It will be an 8-Person Mixed Tag Team Match between Universal Champion John Cena, Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins, RAW Women's Champion Sasha Banks, Roman Reigns and The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, Paige, and Braun Strowman.

Match 2 - Singles

Jinder Mahal w/The Singh Brothers vs Daniel Bryan

yQXoGV.jpg

Michael Cole: Sunil Singh distracting DB. The referee ejects him!

Corey Graves: But in the midst of all this chaos, Samir Singh pulls Bryan's leg, allowing Jinder to put away Bryan in this rematch.

Jinder Mahal defeats Daniel Bryan by way of pinfall via Khallas.

0ZVDY6.jpg

Michael Cole: Hold on. Here comes Samoa Joe.

Corey Graves: No time to celebrate for Jinder as Samoa Joe is coming out here to victimize another RAW Superstar.

Byron Saxton: But who's it going to be this week?

WBNkjb.jpg

Match 3 - Singles

Samoa Joe vs Bobby Roode

8xYATE.jpg

Corey Graves: There is no reason a man of Joe's size should be able to move that fast!

YECc0O.jpg

Corey Graves: Sit down!

fSPiY9.jpg

Michael Cole: What a Senton!

fpF0PX.jpg

Corey Graves: Tossing Roode into the corner.

Michael Cole: Bobby Roode setting up for the Blockbuster.

XvgzF7.jpg

Michael Cole: Oh! Joe with a kick!

Dealw3.jpg

Byron Saxton: Roode falls to the outside.

WmHGLb.jpg

Corey Graves: Coquina Clutch!

oMyZHl.jpg

Michael Cole: After a hard-fought battle, Bobby Roode has to tap.

Samoa Joe defeats Bobby Roode by way of submission via Coquina Clutch.

In the back, Chris Jericho is putting on a referee shirt. Roman Reigns approaches.

Roman Reigns: I know I don't got to say this, but if you don't call the match this Sunday or tonight down the middle, then the next time I Spear you, it won't be an accident.

Michael Cole: Our main event tonight features all eight RAW Superstars who will be competing this Sunday at "Hell in a Cell."

yXTisv.jpg

Corey Graves: With a future Universal Championship opportunity on the line, Roman Reigns goes to war with Braun Strowman and the referee will be Chris Jericho!

Michael Cole: Chris Jericho has been Speared by Roman and Powerslammed by Strowman.

Byron Saxton: Roman just sent Jericho a message to call the match right down the middle. We'll see if he does.

GBy511.jpg

Michael Cole: We'll find out who the Universal Champion will be against either Roman or Braun when John Cena defends against the former champion The Miz.

Corey Graves: Maryse will be in her husband's corner.

Byron Saxton: And Nia Jax will be in John Cena's.

Z4zDN6.jpg

Michael Cole: After winning the Intercontinental Title at SummerSlam, Seth Rollins is prepared to defend against Dolph Ziggler this Sunday. There is already bad blood between these two and I can't wait for their match.

qKwhPB.jpg

Corey Graves: I'm looking forward to this one. Former champion Paige invokes her rematch clause against Sasha Banks for the RAW Women's Title after Sasha stole it from Paige at SummerSlam.

Byron Saxton: She cashed in Money in the Bank and won fair and square.

Match 4 - Tag Team (Non-title)

The Ascension vs RAW Tag Team Champions The Revival

The Revival defeat The Ascension by way of pinfall via Shatter Machine.

In the back, former RAW Tag Team Champions Titus O'Neil and Apollo Crews are watching The Revival celebrate on a monitor. Dana Brooke approaches them.

Dana Brooke: You see that? Those are your titles. They belong to you and I have a plan on how you can get them back. And it all begins with a name change.

Titus O'Neil: What's wrong with Worldwide?

Dana Brooke: It needs to be more personal. I have an idea. Titus & Apollo, T...&...A.

Apollo Crews: Uh, are you sure that's a good name?

Dana Brooke: It's perfect. Come on, I have a lot more ideas to share with you.

p8EjcO.jpg

Michael Cole: It's time for the main event!

Corey Graves: Sasha Banks wants to say something.

d6KMVE.jpg

Sasha Banks: So instead of being a coward and jumping me from behind, Paige, why don't you get your pale ass out here and face me like a woman?

pUymJo.jpg

Corey Graves: Be careful what you wish for!

Michael Cole: And the fight is underway! These two are fighting all over the arena.

Byron Saxton: I guess this makes our main event a 6-Man Tag now.

oIHr0E.jpg

Michael Cole: Here comes the special referee Chris Jericho!

7QtLMa.jpg

gcOs8v.jpg

fZ9lJ0.jpg

8o4d9R.jpg

Z3GRWg.jpg

fOxzNP.jpg

Corey Graves: Both Miz and Dolph stopped before they entered the ring. Braun Strowman will not be intimidated and steps right over the ropes.

Match 5 - 6-Man Tag

Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Universal Champion John Cena vs The Miz, Dolph Ziggler, Braun Strowman

9pbw86.jpg

pPVSri.jpg

y984w0.jpg

Michael Cole: Could we see it?

nt4OSd.jpg4eizax.jpgKWwHpN.jpgKRu9T4.jpg

c4MXNX.jpg

Michael Cole: Ripcord! Followed by the Stomp! Rollins wins it!

Corey Graves: But I think Seth tweaked his knee. Will he be 100% this Sunday?

Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, John Cena defeat Dolph Ziggler, Braun Strowman, The Miz by way of pinfall via Curb Stomp.

9AeIGG.jpg

Michael Cole: Could we be looking at the three winners at "Hell in a Cell?" Find out this Sunday!

Emoji Recap👁👁🇮🇳🤙🏼🤸🏻‍♂️🚫👊🏻✝️🅰️🔥

(that 6-Man Tag was so amazing, btw)

ldAnIU.jpg

SEASON 12 | EPISODE 8

Michael Cole: Welcome to SmackDown Live! You'll be glad you tuned in because we have not one, but two main events in store for tonight.

9gMOhi.jpg

Michael Cole: This Sunday at Hell in a Cell, these two will be different challengers for different championships in different matches. But tonight, for the first time ever, they will go one-on-one as Jeff Hardy faces AJ Styles!

YZhxub.jpg

Corey Graves: And you guessed it. In our main event, its Champion vs Champion. The United States Champion Batista takes on the WWE Champion Randy Orton.

Michael Cole: SDL General Manager Zack Ryder has promised that there will be a clear winner in both matches.

nom3Yw.jpg

Aiden English: Last week, it just wasn't our night. What do you say we make things right? Mr. Money in the Bank and The Drama King will prove to The Bar who really owns that ring. And when we emerge from the fight and the fray, you will all remember that it happened on...RUSEV DAY!

Match 1 - Tag Team

Rusev Day vs The Bar

The Bar defeats Rusev Day by way of pinfall via Brogue Kick.

In the back, Tyler Breeze and Xavier Woods are filming an episode of UpUpDownDown.

Xavier Woods: Welcome, everybody, to UpUpDownDown, I'm your host Austin Creed and joining me is Prince Pretty, Tyler Breeze. Last week, we decided to play WWE 2K19 on the show so that's what we are going to do.

Tyler Breeze: Before we start, I wanted to see if you want to make a bet. A couple weeks ago, Fandango and I became the #1 contenders for your SDL Tag Team Titles. Here's what I propose: you play as you and I'll play as me. Whoever wins gets to pick the match stip for our title match. What do you say?

Xavier Woods: I say you're on.

1FHiKI.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED

hkP8Ly.jpg

Michael Cole: Here is former Women's Champion Becky Lynch, along with two other former champions Beth Phoenix and Charlotte Flair!

2Dywzo.jpg

Corey Graves: You'll notice that Becky's opponent tonight, Mickie James, is coming out here alone tonight. Mickie didn't join The Bella Twins last week in their match as well. I think The Bellas have kicked James to the curb.

Match 2 - Singles

Becky Lynch w/Beth Phoenix & Charlottle Flair vs Mickie James

Becky Lynch defeats Mickie James by way of submission via Dis-Arm-Her.

Xuna0b.jpg

Michael Cole: That's an impressive win for Lynch.

Byron Saxton: We're getting breaking news right now that next week, Nikki Bella will defend the SDL Women's Championship one more time against Beth Phoenix!

A replay shows AJ Styles’ attempted chair shot to Sin Cara before Batista made the save.

Match 3 - Singles

Jeff Hardy vs AJ Styles

6UqbpH.jpg5dJJl9.jpgEwrUje.jpg

Michael Cole: Vintage Jeff!

4gTLgy.jpg

Corey Graves: Ushigoroshi!

Gi5S0t.jpg

Michael Cole: Jeff dodges the springboard.

pI63Bn.jpg

M6fh3B.jpg

vIK03I.jpg

sAoIZS.jpg

8dCKzF.jpg

Michael Cole: Phenomenal Forearm!

Corey Graves: Wait a minute! What the hell is Sin Cara doing out here?

Byron Saxton: He's got a chair!

gt2ZPc.jpg

Michael Cole: It was enough of a distraction for Hardy to take advantage of.

KOYYfa.jpg

Michael Cole: Twist of Fate! Jeff wins!

Jeff Hardy defeats AJ Styles by way of pinfall via Twist of Fate.

Corey Graves: Sin Cara will pay for this.

Michael Cole: Jeff Hardy will head into Hell in a Cell this Sunday with a lot of momentum as he challenges Randy Orton for the WWE Championship.

pGq979.jpg

Corey Graves: Even with a loss tonight, I still believe AJ Styles will walk out of Hell in a Cell with the United States Championship back around his waist after he defeats Batista.

fatHy5.jpg

Byron Saxton: It's the end of a rivalry. Brock Lesnar and Goldberg will collide one last time, this time inside Hell in a Cell!

H3OJmm.jpg

Michael Cole: And with their series tied at a win a piece, Kurt Angle and Shinsuke Nakamura will battle in the rubber match at Hell in a Cell!

uwFwgD.jpg

az8MLC.jpg

Kurt Angle: At SummerSlam, you had everyone thinking you were better than me. Last week, I proved you aren't. And this Sunday, I prove once and for all that I am better than you.

zQKYTP.jpg

Shinsuke Nakamura: Kurt Angle, this Sunday, I prove you suck.

Bj27G3.jpg

Michael Cole: We're back live with a rematch from Velocity!

Match 4 - Singles

Tye Dillinger vs Jason Jordan

OjxShk.jpg

Michael Cole: Oh no.

I0qc2U.jpgfFcKud.jpg

Michael Cole: Brock Lesnar continues to destruct the SDL locker room on his path to Goldberg this Sunday!

QmCscb.jpg

No Contest

A replay shows the events of the Jeff Hardy/AJ Styles match earlier tonight.

NVsh7V.jpg

Michael Cole: It's main event time!

uEGAtb.jpg

LlZ1KS.jpg

yPBO1s.jpg

o88vCp.jpg

Match 5 - Singles (Non-title)

United States Champion Batista vs WWE Champion Randy Orton

ZtIkd9.jpg

Byron Saxton: Spear!

Michael Cole: Hey! Look on the stage!

ehMLdb.jpg

Corey Graves: I told you! AJ's got Sin Cara and he's trying to tear the mask off!

DboJny.jpg

Michael Cole: Orton tried to hit the RKO but The Animal blocks it.

itiTzs.jpg

Michael Cole: Spinebuster! AJ's on the apron now. Oh! Batista knocks him off.

iD7rdf.jpg8yNhE6.jpg3wat7B.jpgE5QFze.jpg

Michael Cole: Batista Bomb! Batista pins the WWE Champion!

Batista defeats Randy Orton by way of pinfall via Batista Bomb.

Michael Cole: Wait, where did Jeff come from? Off the top rope! Swanton Bomb to Randy Orton!

xcYSj4.jpg

Michael Cole: Are we looking at the next WWE Champion?

Emoji Recap: 🎤🇧🇬😢🎮🤘🔥🤘🎨🇺🇸🆚🇯🇵🗡💪🏽💣

8i7bPJ.jpg

SEASON 12 | EPISODE 9

Corey Graves: It began with a whisper. That whisper became a secret. Now, the secret is out! Welcome to NXT!

Michael Cole: In our main event, Dean Ambrose defends the NXT Championship against Drew McIntyre. It's The Lunatic versus The Psychopath, tonight!

6FX9Kk.jpg

J5W6Yp.jpg

Byron Saxton: But we kick off the show with another First Round match in the NXT Women's Championship Tournament!

2jX1sw.jpg

Match 1 - Singles (NXT Women's Championship Tournament - First Round)

Naomi vs Bianca Belair

Naomi defeats Bianca Belair by way of pinfall via Rearview.

Michael Cole: Naomi will now face Ruby Riott in Round Two.

Corey Graves: And later tonight, we will see another First Round match. It will be a Tag Team Match where the Superstar that gains the pinfall or submission will be the one to advance.

2woJKk.jpg

Match 2 - Tag Team

Heavy Machinery vs SAnitY

6Ouyxx.jpg

Corey Graves: Look at the size of these two men.

BvPYDY.jpg

Michael Cole: I can't believe the strength of Killian Dain!

wQQA5h.jpg

Corey Graves: Springboard Elbow Drop by Tucker Knight! This Heavy Machinery is sneakily agile!

AA2mbz.jpg

Michael Cole: Eric Young off the top rope!

Byron Saxton: But Otis moves out of the way!

oDOjsr.jpg

Michael Cole: Well, that was unique! And that does it! Heavy Machinery upset SAnitY!

Heavy Machinery defeat SAnitY by way of pinfall via Compactor.

Michael Cole: Coming up next, its the debut of Andrade "Cien" Almas.

TDblEB.jpg

LoyhIL.jpg

Match 3 - Singles

No Way Jose vs Andrade "Cien" Almas w/Zelina Vega

Andrade "Cien" Almas defeats No Way Jose by way of pinfall via Hammerlock DDT.

0VT0tC.jpg

Michael Cole: What an impressive debut for-

VELVETEEN DREAM

x5oXze.jpg

Velveteen Dream: Andrade, Andrade, Andrade. That performance put The Dream to sleep.

Byron Saxton: That's it?

Corey Graves: That's all that needs to be said, Saxton.

Michael Cole: You know what performance won't put people to sleep? Elias! Elias will finally, finally, perform...next!

E2uobe.jpg

wBAiY4.jpg

Michael Cole: Not again!

dZT7fu.jpg

Elias: I can't really perform with you standing there.

Aleister Black springboards off the ropes, lands on his feet, and then sits down.

Elias: That's not exactly what I meant.

cjEHcX.jpg

Elias: Can you even talk?

Aleister Black: Yes.

Elias: Then tell me what you're doing out here on my time.

Aleister Black: I'm looking for a challenger for my United Kingdom Championship.

TuX5C6.jpg

Byron Saxton: Tyler Bate?

3m20Jc.jpg

Corey Graves: These two had a great title match last week. I wonder why Bate is coming out here.

SwHh06.jpg

UOyOew.jpg

Tyler Bate: I nearly had you beat last week. I'm out here asking for a rematch.

qnsH2N.jpg

Michael Cole: Strong words from both men. It looks like we'll be seeing a rematch between Bate and Black in the near future!

Corey Graves: Be sure to tune in next week because the NXT Tag Team Champions A.O.P. will make their 2019 debut in tag team action!

4uymG4.jpg

IM8UjG.jpg

Byron Saxton: M-

Corey Graves: Byron, don't you dare ruin this entrance for me!

hjQ5Oy.jpg

Match 4 - Tag Team (NXT Women's Championship Tournament - First Round)

The IIconics vs Absolution

ecSdQM.jpg

Michael Cole: Absolution wins and Sonya Deville gets the pin. That means she advances in the tournament and will face the winner of next week's last First Round match between Ember Moon and Kairi Sane.

Absolution defeat The IIconics by way of pinfall via Square-Up Kick.

A replay shows how Dean Ambrose won the NXT Title.

wg8wwI.jpg

ithZcx.jpg

Match 5 - Singles (NXT Championship)

Drew McIntyre vs Dean Ambrose(c)

Michael Cole: Drew McIntyre is in full control. Oh my, who is that?

6RXzES.jpg

Corey Graves: Lars Sullivan attacking McIntyre!

Kz4iB6.jpg

Byron Saxton: And now tossing him out of the ring.

p8WFew.jpg

Michael Cole: Ambrose is back on his feet. Dean's trying to fight. Oh! Freak Accident from Lars Sullivan! What is the reason for this? Lars Sullivan has just ruined the main event.

Emoji Recap💃🥩🏋️💯😴😤👋🏻🥊🤔