Latest News
  • WWE 2k19 is here! Watch all the latest from BrendenPlayz on Youtube!
  • Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter to stay up to date with all things BPZ.
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Legendsorigin

WWE Dreams 2K19

wwe-hell-cell-poster-2018-2.jpg

FINAL CARD:

Universal Championship

John Cena(c) w/Nia Jax vs The Miz w/Maryse

Intercontinental Championship

Seth Rollins(c) vs Dolph Ziggler

Winner Earns Universal Title Match

Special Guest Referee: Chris Jericho

Braun Strowman vs Roman Reigns

Hell in a Cell Match

Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg

WWE Championship

Randy Orton(c) vs Jeff Hardy

Kurt Angle vs Shinsuke Nakamura

RAW Women's Championship

Sasha Banks(c) vs Paige

United States Championship

Batista(c) vs AJ Styles

Universal Championship

John Cena(c) w/Nia Jax vs The Miz w/Maryse

Intercontinental Championship

Seth Rollins(c) vs Dolph Ziggler

Winner Earns Universal Title Match

Special Guest Referee: Chris Jericho

Braun Strowman vs Roman Reigns

Hell in a Cell Match

Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg

WWE Championship

Randy Orton(c) vs Jeff Hardy

RAW Women's Championship

Sasha Banks(c) vs Paige

United States Championship

Batista(c) vs AJ Styles

hell-in-a-cell-2017.jpg

SEASON 12 | EPISODE 13

Michael Cole: Tonight, five championships will be defended, a future championship opportunity will be earned, a score will be settled, and a rivalry will come to an end. Welcome to Hell in a Cell! All pay-per-view events are co-branded now so you never know what will happen when RAW and SDL are under the same roof.

Corey Graves: You talk about under the roof but what about what's hanging over our heads? Later tonight, that structure will lower and trap Brock Lesnar and Goldberg inside it.

Byron Saxton: I can't wait!

Match 1 - Singles (United States Championship)

AJ Styles vs United States Champion Batista

prPAQx.png

Background

The anonymous majority shareholder of WWE Dreams made United States Champion AJ Styles defend the title on the RAW Supershow. His challenger turned out to be Batista. In that match, Batista defeated Styles to capture his first US Title. On the following SDL, Batista was victorious again over Styles in a Tag Team Match. Next week, AJ Styles defeated Sin Cara and then attempted to hit him with a chair but The Animal made the save. On the last SDL, AJ Styles would try to distract Batista by threatening to remove Sin Cara's mask but was unsuccessful as Batista defeated the WWE Champion and got a shot in on AJ for good measure.

Result

AJ Styles had Batista down. He went out to the apron to set up for The Phenomenal Forearm. AJ sprung off the ropes and Batista Speared him in mid-air! The champ followed up with a Batista Bomb to win the match.

AFyZ0I.png

Batista defeats AJ Styles by way of pinfall via Batista Bomb - STILL United States Champion.

g06LdE.jpg

4YyoVe.jpg

Michael Cole: A limo has arrived. Who's inside?!

Match 2 - Singles (Intercontinental Championship)

Dolph Ziggler vs Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins

hyEmE9.png

Background

At SummerSlam, Seth Rollins became the new Intercontinental Champion. His first challenger was decided in a Fatal 4-Way, which Dolph Ziggler won. That same night, Ziggler injured Rollins' knee. The following week, champion and challenger exchanged heated words and promised different results for their upcoming title match. In the main event of the last RAW before Hell in a Cell, Seth Rollins won a 6-Man Tag Team Match by pinning Dolph after a Curb Stomp, but tweaked his knee in the process.

Result

Rollins' knee was a target for Ziggler for the entirety of the match. After Seth attempted the Curb Stomp and missed, he grabbed at his knee. Dolph would then attack the knee, roll up Rollins, grab the tights, and defeat the champion.

492JTw.png

Dolph Ziggler defeats Seth Rollins by way of pinfall - NEW Intercontinental Champion.

q8Ffkb.jpg

Y60CDF.jpg

Michael Cole: There you see Goldberg's dressing room. Goldberg IS here tonight and will face Brock Lesnar in Hell in a Cell.

Match 3 - Singles

f3PkE1.png

Background

After losing the United States Championship and still being out of contention for the WWE Title, Kurt Angle needed a match at SummerSlam. Finding himself in a similar situation, Shinsuke Nakamura challenged Angle to a match. Nakamura came out the winner but it was Kurt standing tall in the end after hitting an Angle Slam on Shinsuke after the match. In a rematch on SDL, Kurt Angle would even the score by pinning Nakamura. At Hell in a Cell, Kurt is out to prove he is better, whereas Shinsuke is out to prove that Angle sucks.

Result

Shinsuke Nakamura had Angle set up in position for the Kinshasa but as he ran at him, Kurt countered into the Angle Lock. Shinsuke held on for as long as he could but ultimately tapped out.

jPqmrU.png

Kurt Angle defeats Shinsuke Nakamura by way of submission via Angle Lock.

dz098d.jpg

John Cena: It is very important to me that I retain this Universal Championship tonight. Not only to remain champion but because of what the title represents. Being Universal Champion, I'm representing the WWE Dreams Universe. And whether they cheer me, or boo me, I do what I do every night for them. The Miz does everything he does for himself. I can't let him win. I won't.

Match 4 - Singles (WWE Championship)

Jeff Hardy vs WWE Champion Randy Orton

yMHo1W.png

Background

Randy Orton became the WWE Champion once again at SummerSlam. Jeff Hardy became the number one contender by winning a Fatal 4-Way Match. After the match, Randy Orton struck with an RKO on Hardy. The following week, Jeff told Randy that he developed a taste for the RKO and wanted another. Orton delivered, but it seemed ineffective as Hardy got right to his feet. On SDL, Jeff Hardy got the last laugh by hitting a Swanton Bomb on Orton. Will the RKO be a factor in their title match?

Result

Randy Orton hit the RKO but Jeff Hardy kicked out! Orton couldn't believe it. Randy noticed the position Hardy was in and slithered to the corner. Orton's thinking Punt Kick. He ran at Jeff but Hardy flipped him over the ropes to the outside. Orton fell near the timekeeper's area. Jeff went to the outside and attempted to run across the barricade and attack Orton but he was hit with the WWE Championship. Orton's disqualified.

iW8nUm.png

Jeff Hardy defeats Randy Orton by way of disqualification; Randy Orton STILL WWE Champion.

OO4jUS.jpg

Corey Graves: Obviously, Orton doesn't care he lost. He's still WWE Champion.

Michael Cole: We talked about the RKO not being effective. Orton couldn't beat Jeff with it so he took the easy way out.

XnOSMp.jpg

Michael Cole: Paul Heyman? Why are you here?

Paul Heyman: Allow me to lay to rest the rumors right here, right now. I promise I am not here to involve myself in tonight's match between Brock Lesnar and Bill Goldberg. I am simply here to watch. I admit that I invested in the wrong man years ago.

Byron Saxton: Do you have a prediction on who will win?

Paul Heyman: This is not a prediction, this is a spoiler: tonight's winner, and the only man walking out of Hell in a Cell...Brock Lesnar!

Match 5 - Singles (RAW Women's Championship)

Paige vs RAW Women's Champion Sasha Banks

aPtjvv.png

Background

Paige returned to WWE Dreams at the Royal Rumble event and became the third winner of the women's Royal Rumble Match. She defeated Alexa Bliss at WrestleMania to win the RAW Women's Championship. She successfully defended the title against all of the RAW Superstars, including Sasha Banks. The Boss would earn herself another shot at the title after winning the Money in the Bank briefcase. She announced her cash-in would take place at SummerSlam. In that match, Sasha Banks became the first woman to hold the SDL and RAW Women's Championships when she made Paige tap out. The weeks leading up to their title rematch at Hell in a Cell has been full of sneak attacks and brawls throughout arenas.

Result

After countering the Ram-Paige (the move that won Paige the title once before), Sasha Banks would hit the Meteora off the top rope to pin Paige and retain.

stX4Hf.png

Sasha Banks defeated Paige by way of pinfall via Meteora - STILL RAW Women's Champion.

XyNte3.jpg

cE0etq.jpg

Michael Cole: Chris Jericho, we are moments away from the Braun Strowman/Roman Reigns match which you will referee. My question is will you call this match down the middle considering what both men have done to you?

Chris Jericho: My job tonight is to put on this shirt, go to that ring, count the pin or call for the submission, and name a new number one contender for the Universal Championship. That's what I'm going to do.

Michael Cole: Well before Jericho does that, we need to find out who the Universal Champion is going to be.

Match 6 - Singles (Universal Championship)

The Miz w/Maryse vs Universal Champion John Cena w/Nia Jax

rFWUar.png

Background

At WrestleMania, John Cena defeated Bobby Roode to win the championship. It was an amazing moment for Cena that turned into an awesome moment for The Miz who cashed in Money in the Bank and took the title. At the following Money in the Bank event, both John Cena and Bobby Roode climbed separate ladders and pulled down their individual briefcases. One contained a title match contact, while the other contained a pink slip. The contents of the briefcases were revealed and John Cena was fired. However, Universal Champion The Miz was caught on camera saying he switched the briefcases before the reveal, meaning John Cena originally had the title match contract. John Cena was reinstated and earned his title shot all over again by winning a Triple Threat Match at Great Balls of Fire. At SummerSlam, John Cena defeated The Miz to capture the Universal Championship. The Miz announced he wanted his rematch at Hell in a Cell. Cena, knowing The Miz would have his wife Maryse in his corner, went out and got Nia Jax to be in his corner to even the odds.

Result

After being ejected by the referee, Maryse refused to leave and tried to spray perfume in John Cena's eyes. Nia Jax would chase Maryse away. Cena countered a second Skull-Crushing Finale and turned it into an Attitude Adjustment for the victory.

MRSzgs.png

John Cena defeats The Miz by way of pinfall via Attitude Adjustment - STILL Universal Champion.

po4tEh0Up

Match 7 - Singles (Special Guest Referee: Chris Jericho)

Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman

7W4fqB.png

Background

Braun Strowman and Roman Reigns took each other on at this same event a year ago in a Hell in a Cell Match. This season, an opportunity at the Universal Title is at stake. Both Superstars were victorious at SummerSlam and believe they deserve this shot more than the other. Tensions would rise on an edition of Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel which resulted in an inadvertent Spear from Roman Reigns to Chris Jericho. The following week, Y2J called out Braun Strowman and slapped The Monster Among Men in the face. This caused Strowman to Powerslam Jericho. RAW General Manager Constable Corbin named Chris Jericho the special guest referee for Strowman and Reigns' match. Jericho has been Speared by Roman and Powerslammed by Strowman. Something's got to give at Hell in a Cell.

Result

foLjVT.png

Roman Reigns hit the Superman Punch on Strowman. With The Monster Among Men down, Reigns signaled for the Spear. At this time, Samoa Joe came out on stage with a microphone.

Samoa Joe: You mean to tell me that beating a 2-time World Champion and 3-time WWE Champion back-to-back wasn't good enough to put me on the card, let alone this match? What do I have to do? I guess I just have to take the both of you out.

Joe walked to the ring but Chris Jericho stopped him. They argued outside the ring, while Strowman kicked Roman after a failed Spear. Braun headed outside the ring to face Joe. Jericho is in the middle of them. Roman recovered and leaped outside, taking everyone out.

JVgLlt.jpg

Eventually, Reigns got Strowman back in the ring. He tried to Spear him again but Joe held his feet. Roman kicked Joe. But as Reigns turned around, Braun Strowman Powerslammed him. Jericho got back in the ring and made the count.

Braun Strowman defeats Roman Reigns by way of pinfall via Running Powerslam.

Match 8 - Hell in a Cell

Brock Lesnar vs Goldberg

w8cZqy.png

Background

Goldberg was dominating every challenge put in front of him as WWE Champion. Mr. McMahon and Paul Heyman brought in Brock Lesnar for the first time in WWE Dreams to take on Goldberg at WrestleMania. In that match, Paul Heyman screwed Lesnar, allowing Goldberg to retain. Their rematch would take place at Payback in a Last Man Standing Match. Brock hit an F-5 on Goldberg that sent both men flying off the stage. They both received multiple injuries and would miss about a year of action. They returned in the Royal Rumble Match which Lesnar went on to win. Goldberg challenged Lesnar for his WrestleMania title shot at Fastlane in a No Holds Barred Match. Brock retained. Goldberg said he quit WWE Dreams but interfered in Brock's title match against Kurt Angle at WrestleMania. Lesnar still went on to win the championship. Both Superstars were sent to SDL in the Superstar Shake-Up and established themselves as the two top guys of the brand. In a Fatal 4-Way Match for Brock's WWE Championship at SummerSlam, Goldberg Speared Lesnar through the set, taking both men out of the picture. Randy Orton went on to become WWE Champion. The rivalry between Goldberg and Lesnar needs to come to an end and it will at Hell in a Cell in a match of the same name. We haven't seen nor heard from Goldberg since SummerSlam, meanwhile Lesnar has been running through the SDL locker room sending messages to his rival.

Result

TKpM5f.png

Hti93q.png

GcjTBt.png

It was an absolutely physical fight that found its way to the top of the cell at one point. Lesnar threw Goldberg off the top through the announce table! Back in the ring, Goldberg kicked out of three F-5s. However, a fourth F-5 eventually put Goldberg away.

Brock Lesnar defeats Goldberg by way of pinfall via F-5.

c7UULF.jpg