Latest News
  • WWE 2k19 is here! Watch all the latest from BrendenPlayz on Youtube!
  • Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter to stay up to date with all things BPZ.
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Bart

Monday Night RAW Discussion: October 8th 2018

image.png

In their final clash at WWE Super Show-Down, Triple H took down The Undertaker, but The Deadman and his brother Kane refused to be gracious in defeat. We witnessed The Game and The Phenom’s final battle, but is there unfinished business ahead?

•  Triple H & Shawn Michaels to respond to the vicious post-match assault they suffered at WWE Super Show-Down
  • Rousey and The Bella Twins quiet The Riott Squad
  • The Shield hold strong against Braun Strowman’s “pack”
  • Trish Stratus returns to Raw tonight
  • Cena & Lashley forge powerful alliance Down Under

One of the better RAW's in the Last few months. Main event was awesome, even though the constant teasing of an Ambrose heel turn makes me think that he isnt gonna turn at all. Shawn coming out of retirement to grab a shitload of money is a bit meh, the reasoning behind it makes me not really excited for it. 

Lashley turning reminded me how how his return has been bad but I dont see this helping, who is he gonna beat to get people caring about him as a heel? Apollo Crews?

Bellas turning was expected and while its not a good choice for the Evolution main event, they are heels that people genuinely hate.

Really enjoyed RAW this week, loved the Main Event between The Shield and Dog's of War and it continued teasing a Dean Heel turn which I doubt will happen anytime soon. Also really liked Angle's reveal in the battle royal which was fun to watch and I really enjoyed Lashley's sort of Heel turn. It really does suit his gimmick with Lio Rush being an obnoxious manager and Lashley being the cocky, arrogant Heel. And of course DX reuniting was predictable but fun. 

Didn't care about most of the Evolution stuff on the card. Nikki vs Ronda doesn't excite me one bit and Bliss and Mickie vs Trish and Lita also doesn't whet my appetite

Best RAW in recent memory. Some good things here. Lashley turning heel and hopefully becoming a bad ass monster-esque character. Let him be a legitimate ass kicker. DX is back, which will be fun. Dean Ambrose mystery makes for an interesting storyline. Will he finally turn on the shield and go his own way? Bellas should've turned in Australia. Just strange to do the rematch here, it was bad in Aus it was even worse here.