Latest News
  • WWE 2k19 is here! Watch all the latest from BrendenPlayz on Youtube!
  • Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter to stay up to date with all things BPZ.
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Bart

WWE Championship: AJ Styles (C) vs Daniel Bryan

image.png

In the enchanting city of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, dreams really can come true, for the WWE Crown Jewel pay-per-view on Friday, Nov. 2, will feature WWE Champion AJ Styles in a dream match against Daniel Bryan.

Since his heroic return from a career-ending injury, Daniel Bryan has had two things on his mind: Taking down his long-time adversary, The Miz, and reclaiming his place at the top of the WWE mountain. At WWE Super Show-Down in Melbourne, Australia, Bryan took a big step toward both goals, overcoming The A-Lister in a hard-fought matchup to earn himself a WWE Championship opportunity.  

SmackDown LIVE has truly become The House that AJ Styles Built, as The Phenomenal One has taken on all comers week-in, week-out, to establish himself as one of the premier Superstars in the squared circle today. On that path, Styles and Bryan clashed in a highly-anticipated blue brand main event back in April. However, before a winner could be decided, Shinsuke Nakamura interfered and left the outcome unresolved. Now, the WWE Universe will finally get to see who the better man truly is, in what promises to be a classic contest between two of WWE’s most skilled competitors.

Don’t miss the WWE Championship Match at the King Saud University Stadium on Friday, Nov. 2, when . WWE Crown Jewel streams live on the award-winning WWE Network.

6 hours ago, Julius01 said:

If given time this match should be one of the best WWE puts on in 2018. That being said I still believe the Miz will play a factor in this match probably costing Bryan the win so they continue that feud up until Mania. 

I think it depends on WWE's mindset regarding Crown Jewel. If its like the GRR then I doubt that it would be one of the best matches of the year but in terms of talents there is no reason why it shouldnt be one of the best matches of the year. 

I think Miz will get involved, cause at this point I think that we are getting Bryan vs Miz at Wrestlemania