Latest News
  • WWE 2k19 is here! Watch all the latest from BrendenPlayz on Youtube!
  • Follow @BrendenPlayz on Twitter to stay up to date with all things BPZ.
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Bart

Smackdown LIVE Discussion: October 9th 2018

image.png

With WWE Super Show-Down in the books, the focus of the WWE Universe turns toward the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and WWE Crown Jewel, which will host the first-ever WWE World Cup tournament. Two huge qualifying matches will take place on SmackDown LIVE. Jeff Hardy will make his first appearance since his painful defeat to Randy Orton at WWE Hell in a Cell, taking on Samoa Joe. And in the second qualifier, Orton will collide with The World’s Largest Athlete, as The Big Show returns to action. Who will advance to the WWE World Cup? Find out on SmackDown LIVE, tonight at 8/7 C on USA Network!

• Lynch vs. Flair – SmackDown Women’s Title Rematch (If Becky gets DQ’ed, she loses the title)
  •  Jeff Hardy and Samoa Joe to battle in World Cup Qualifying Match

• Big Show returns to collide with Randy Orton in WWE World Cup Qualifying Match

• WWE Champion AJ Styles and Daniel Bryan to appear on “Miz TV”

Thought Smackdown was meh. The Miz/Bryan/Styles angle makes me believe there will be a triple threat. I wouldnt have had Orton vs Big Show main event, I guess they were being nice to Show in his return. Rest of the show was Just the same type of stuff that we have seen ever since the latest ShakeUp

To be honest i was dissapointed in this weeks edition but like you guys have stated next week should be good with Evolution and all the madness of surprises and all that. But once again nothing special. I did enjoy the women's title match between Lynch and Flair but otherwise meh. Joe was selling that njury still but honestly it didnt do anything for him besides make him look weak but Im hoping they can do something special with him over the next few weeks regarding Joe and Styles feud. The night in Milwaukee bit was funny but honestly i didn't care for it. The Orton vs Show match just completely bored me, to be honest Show needs to just retire full time and just be done. And with Styles vs Benjamin it was a solid matchup and i enjoyed it. I would give this show a 6/10.