WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
Death Notorious Angel

BPZ Basketball Fantasy League

12 minutes ago, "The Killer" Angelo Caito said:

News says that Wade has a chance to play his next game, which is good for me since he can be a valuable player. With Cousins out, that will kill me a bit in the inside, but never to worry as I got the GOAT LeBron to carry these players to them dubs. 

Big burden to carry Cousins season long but he will provide really good points come play offs time. 

18 minutes ago, Sameer said:

733f260ac2cfb137bda32c474fc59f22.png

Hoping the Big 3 of Oladipo, Tatum and Jokic can carry me to the promise land. I'd say I'm pretty happy with my team considering I had the last pick in the draft.

We got royally screwed with our picks. But at least you got a big 3 there. Pretty promising team. Adams went off game one too.

1 hour ago, Bart said:

image.png

Here's my team to start the season. Pretty hapy with it, probably should have put Rozier in the line up but you know, I guess that's why coaches don't make their gamelans at 1 AM.

Love your team. The starting 5 you have there is strong as heck. Donic and Parker could be anything this season as well. Really expect them to be big. You could win the whole thing. I just worry about Jimmy Butler and his future, bit too cloudy for my liking. K Love could put up huge numbers this year too. Great team.

13 hours ago, BrendenPlayz said:

First trade done!

9f566b161055b2b56b2d80214e3212ed.png

I fix my poor SG and also add a good shot blocker in Allen. Hate losing Ayton but there is some risk with him being a rookie.

I think Brenden won this trade. Yes Ayton and Fournier could end up being good, but Booker is going to be a scoring machine and Allen will have a solid contribution as well. 

10 minutes ago, Bart said:

I think Brenden won this trade. Yes Ayton and Fournier could end up being good, but Booker is going to be a scoring machine and Allen will have a solid contribution as well. 

I actually had Allen and Booker down as my desired draftees. So it worked out well that I scored two guys I had my eye on to begin with. Ayton I liked a lot but he was worth the sacrifice to pick up Booker. Fournier was just a guy I got cause I needed to fill the spot.

Guest Smith

I'm somewhat happy with my team but I'm just hoping Collins' recovery goes well and he's back asap.

B6hQVOM.png

11 minutes ago, Smith said:

I'm somewhat happy with my team but I'm just hoping Collins' recovery goes well and he's back asap.

B6hQVOM.png

Collins is a great pick up. He's young and only going to improve baring injury. I think he will have a big year. I am disappointed I didn't get him myself. I would honestly trade for him if I had someone good to offload. 

First big day in the books. Happy with my teams performance, averaged 38 across the board. Big aquistion of Booker coming into my team tomorrow scored over 60. With his production I think I can certainly go deep with the roster I have. My risk on Tobias Harris and Drummond paid off. Both guys played very well. Drummond with a 20/20 game. Elfrid Payton with a surprising TD as well, I hope he can keep those numbers up. The surprise of the night was Spencer Dinwiddie, his 43 Fpts was awesome. Doubt that will continue since hes a back up PG but a 12th round pick scoring that, you'll take that every day. 

Ayton got 47 but hes on his way out, I wish I could've kept him but it was the right call.

9b68bee30579e3a960058a22b188a904.png

Ive been really bad for most of this season. Recently though I am on a 2 game win streak which is very likely to become 3 games unless Ross has a monster night. Glad with my team, have Oladipo, Adams, Tatum, Thompson and Gobert as my main players and Gallanari has been a big surprise for me with the amount of points he is putting up on average.

f56cd2f8e686f618dd9dfd52b9fccf30.png

Here's my team for this season of fantasy so far. Malcolm Brogdon has really impressed me so far this season, I picked Harden with my first round pick and so far he's done amazing just like last year averaging the most fantasy points in the league right now. Kemba was off to a slow start but has picked it up recently. Right now I am 2-0 and I'm liking my team.