NXT Takeover 11 on BrendenPlayz!

The top superstars of NXT compete on the big stage of NXT Takeover in its eleventh edition on BrendenPlayz
Watch Here

New Total Extreme Wrestling Series!

Create a character or use your forums gimmick and sign up to the new series! Have YOUR character booked in the game and featured on BrendenPlayz streams.
Join

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Attitude Era Total Extreme Wrestling!

Go back in time and change history! Watch as BrendenPlayz books the World Wrestling Federation as they attempt to fend off WCW from taking the top spot in the wrestling business.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
FDS

RAW VS Smackdown: Ronda Rousey VS Charlotte Flair

20181114_SurvivorSeries_RondaCharlotte-- 

The Baddest Woman on the Planet is about to square off against The Queen when Raw Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey goes to war against Charlotte Flair at Survivor Series. 

Originally, Rousey was slated to slug it out with SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch, but plans changed when The Irish Lass Kicker suffered a broken face and severe concussion during the blue brand’s surprise assault on Monday Night Raw, and she wasn’t medically cleared to compete. The Man herself emerged before the WWE Universe to pick her replacement, and she chose her bitter rival, Charlotte Flair.

Now, the two forces of nature will join the battle for brand supremacy in a highly personal showdown. Find out which competitor claims a monumental victory for her brand on the one night of the year where Raw and SmackDown LIVE Superstars compete in head-to-head competition. Don’t miss Survivor Series, Sunday, Nov. 18, streaming live on the award-winning WWE Network.

WWE.com  

The match I am most excited for out of the lot because of how well it has been built in the short amount of time they have had. The promos by both Women, especially Becky have been great and I am sure that their match is going to be excellent. Don't see Ronda losing but as Brenden said if WWE can keep Becky strong in defeat I wont be complaining 

This should be really good.  Two people with arm submissions.  Who do I think should win?  Ronda no way would I have her lose at Survivor Seires or this soon.   Unfornately she is facing Becky Lynch who is looking awesome at the moment.    It should be a good match.  Ronda gets to show what she can do aainst someone who is actually really good in the ring for once.  As others said make Lynch look strong but to be honest I want to see Ronda just go all out.  Keep lynch dominating over social media and booking her strong then throw her at an angry full fighting Ronda Rousey.

Whatever happens though I am looking forward to this.

Need a Becky win, Ronda been bulldozing talent all year , well , she gets dominated in the early stages and then gets a boost of determination , its really underwhelming , Becky has been in quality matches with Charlotte , I know for a fact that Ronda won't be able to keep up with Becky but ah , it's Ronda , she's bound to get a win on a stage like this, hope I'm proven wrong though 

On 11/13/2018 at 4:58 PM, BontigoPapi said:

Need a Becky win, Ronda been bulldozing talent all year , well , she gets dominated in the early stages and then gets a boost of determination , its really underwhelming , Becky has been in quality matches with Charlotte , I know for a fact that Ronda won't be able to keep up with Becky but ah , it's Ronda , she's bound to get a win on a stage like this, hope I'm proven wrong though 

Well just ignore this lmao Ronda for the win obvs

Shame how it isn't beckky vs ronda anymore, but this should be good nevertheless. The only build to this match is the accident, Charlotte is feeling like a stand-in for a future match, which is strange as she is the most pushed women of the last five years. Still think it will be solid