BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
bailey14

Survival

The Camera cuts backstage to Bailey's office where we see Ginge, Flynn and Bailey all Standing in front of the Desk in a line. Bailey begins to speak into the Camera

You guys ever notice how whenever the Kingdom decides to make a little "promo" on us. They refer to us as individuals. They always have separate stories for each of us. they always talk about us as individuals.  They don't address us as group. They don't say Evolution. It's always Bailey this... or Flynn this... Or Ginge this.... and to many people that's probably not a big deal. But at Survivor Series that will be there greatest downfall. Because they aren't facing Me. They aren't facing Flynn and they aren't facing Ginge. They are facing Evolution.

Evolution,  the Greatest fraction to ever exist..The most dominant group to ever walk through these doors. You shouldn't want to step up to Evolution,  you should want to step down. But when you do make those terrible choices like the Kingdom has. We put you down.

Adapt or Perish is not just a catchphrase. It's a way of life. You either stand for Evolution and let us do what we need to do. Or you get in our way and pay for the consequences.

This sunday it's all about Survival. The Kingdom doesn't have the Survival instinct. When you stand face to face with Evolution in the middle of the ring. It's a whole nother atmosphere. A whole nother Environment. No one has yet been able to adapt to those Surroundings. No one has had that ruthless aggression to stand in the Ring with Evolution and take what is ours.

Evolution is an Empire.  A Dynasty. Your Kingdom is no match for us. And this Sunday we will do you the favor and knocking the whole bitch down for you.

You have chosen your fates. There's no Adapt or Perish this Sunday. The only thing that is set in stone for the Kingdom is you will.... PERISH

People who know me, know that I’d rather knee The Kingdom in the head again than stand here and talk about them. But I’ve been told I’m not allowed to do that, so i’ll have to wait until Survivor Series to get my hands on them, and they can’t moan when they get hit with V-Trigger this time.

The time for talking is almost over now. The time for revenge is soon. I lost, I’m man enough to admit it. It just made me angrier and more determined to fight, to scratch, to claw my way back up to the top of this company. And now, with my two brothers by my side, we can take down the Kingdom.

Let’s face it guys, Kingdom’s are so old fashioned. I suggest The Kingdom ...

Needs to Evolve.