WWE 2k20 Universe Mode is here!

Watch the first episode of WWE 2k20 Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz!
Watch Here

BrendenPlayz Tables, Ladders & Chairs

Watch the Tables, Ladders & Chairs on BrendenPlayz.
Watch Here

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Survivor Series

WWE's three brands collide at Survivor Series LIVE on the WWE Network.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • WWE 2k20 content coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
BrendenPlayz

Narratives for BPZ Wrestling Mod

In TEW you can create narratives that create effects on the industry or certain wrestlers. I'm offering up this thread as an opportunity to create narratives for your character or for anyone you wish. These narratives are story driven and are designed to create events in the game that I need to work with. It also provides the opportunity to have more back story for your character and create a better understanding of your character and personality for the viewer.

Some examples of these include:

Former world champion of BrendenPlayz, Smith has been fired from BrendenPlayz. The highly popular star has seen his contract ripped into shreds after repeated violations of the wellness policy. Smith has repeated used soft drugs throughout his time in BPZ and was reportedly asked to quit on numerous occasions or risk being fired. Smith failed to comply and is now a free agent. With Smith being a huge star in his prime, what company will look to hire him? Will the risk of drug related incidents be worth the reward?

BPZ Wrestling is currently undergoing a lot of change as new rival Twitch Wrestling has management nervous. The thought of talent leaving BPZ is a major concern as the continuous drop in star power has plagued the company for the last couple of years. Owner BrendenPlayz has said that he is confident he can turn the company around and believes new stars such as 'Julius', 'Echo' and 'Bart' can become major stars for the company for the foreseeable future. Will Twitch Wrestling take down BrendenPlayz? Perhaps not soon, but it certainly causing issues already for the number one promotion.

Keeley has explained why she left BrendenPlayz to form Twitch Wrestling. Keeley has stated that for far too long her booking decisions were overlooked by her fiance and she wanted to prove that she could do it on her own. She believes by taking a new crop of talent that she can take down the "old" style of BrendenPlayz. With the emphasis on creating new stars, Keeley guarantees that BrendenPlayz will crumble in the next three years. The battle for the top spot in the company in wrestling has appeared to begun. Who will take the victory?

You can create your own narrative and post it here. Not all of them will be used, but if they make sense and fit the game I'll definitely put it in. These can be major storylines or simple little things. A little thing could be, "Sameer is having issues with his gambling problem" and write a little "news article" for it. 

If you can't write a full story, post your idea and perhaps I can write it for you if I like the idea.

Let's hear your ideas!

This is for a wrestler of the twitch company, idk who but I would assume that they are harder to book with not the same backstory as the forums wrestlers, so here is what I came up with.

Someone of the Twitch roster used to be in the BPZ development, he was primed to be the next superstar of the company but ultimately left after a conflict with BrendenPlayz himself. He is supposed to be one of the biggest talents in the wrestling world and is determined to make sure that the twitch company becomes the number one wrestling promotion in the world. 

"Kyle Reeves" was a man who had the business turn its back on him, everywhere he went his mere presence would bring up thoughts of his older brother, all his life he has tried to prove to people that he was the better man and after a fistfight altercation at a bar his name hasn't been spoken at any pro wrestling events. But the 22 year old from Boston wants his second chance and will do anything to do it, including going back to the company he swore to never step foot in.

But will they take him back after such actions? Or will Kyle go knocking on the door of Keeley, and see what Twitch Wrestling is all about? Wherever he goes, he is sure to try and make an impact.

Will Levesque won a gold medal at the 2012 Olympics in London in power lifting. He started training for pro wrestling in 2013 after he decided to retire from power lifting after winning his gold medal. Levesque is still early in his career, but is on the verge of breaking through. Levesque received his big break when Twitch Wrestling offered him a contract. Can Levesque capitalize on this opportunity and become a main event star?

"Chris Danger" he is a cocky youth. He does what ever it takes to win but never afraid of a fight he doesn't care about the fans. He can be a high flyer but he can brawl. He wrestled in Japan, Mexico, and even Europe but he thought maybe he would come to home to America to face the competition. His dream is to be in the Twitch company but he says no matter where he goes he will shine

"Slim" Undoubtedly the most successful star in BPZ Wrestling, maybe the most successful in the wrestling industry. In BPZ alone the past 3 years, he's captured 20 championships, the most ever, while holding onto the World Championship for a record 310 days. The biggest star in BPZ looks to hold down that mantle as new stars emerge and new challenges arise, and he has no problem using anyone to keep his spot on top.

Zack Leo Zodiac has been wrestling since he was 18 years old and has wrestled in many wrestling companies in Ring of Honor, Pro Wrestling Guerrilla, and New Japan Pro Wrestling . He is a 3 time Ring of Honor champion, 2 time PWG World Champion, and a 3 time IWGP Heavyweight Champion. All that is left is to set his mark on the BrendenPlayz Universe, where he is going to be signed currently at TPW (Texas Pro Wresting). Can he become one of the Main Eventers and win the top title in their company, just like he did with the others? 

There is a formation of a group of younger wrestlers looking to boost their odds of getting ahead in the promotion, SSW. In order to make a statement they each ask to take on opponents much over then they are. After the series of matches their leader, James Connor, pulls an upset victory over an upper midcard champ and challenges him for the title. Connor wins the title clean but after the former champ attacks and a brawl between the young guns and upper card wrestlers they have been fighting erupts. leading into a big feud. The rivalry ends with a survivor series style match where it comes down to James Connor and the former mid card champ with Connor standing on top. From there the group can stay in the mid card to gain popularity and bust skills until tensions rise a few months down the road when championship opportunities arise for the members breaking up the group. 

Dikey has always led a quiet life.  Since stepping foot into the wrestling scene in 2018, not a word has been spoken from beneath his mask.  However, he is in the big time now.  As Twitch Wrestling is looking to takeover BPZ, Dikey is brought into the company to improve the ratings war.  Dikey has been being used increasing more and more, and the pressure is building.  In his latest matches, he has been losing more.  This has slowly been messing with him, which is shown by him showing emotion in the ring and out of it for the first time in his career.  He rallies to the crowds cheers, celebrates his wins, and even being upset over his losses.  Even though the crowd support for him is building, his mental state is deteriorating at a rapid pace.  It has gotten to the point where at the end of his last match (which he lost), he took a microphone, held it up and almost spoke, which would've been the ultimate betrayal towards himself, his father, and his character.   Will Dikey recover from all the pressure and maintain his character and sanity? Or will he break down and betray everything he and his father have worked for throughout his life?

This is for my wrestler:Boliveira

Born in Aracaju,Brazil,Boliveira always had the dream of being a Pro wrestler, but as Pro wrestling is not very respected in Brazil he never had the chance to show his talent. But after years Boliveira finally manages to move to the United States with the goal of realizing his dream and show the Americans that even being a Brazilian, he is a great wrestler.

This is for my wrestler.

Ever since a young age, Alex Costa has always wanted to be a Profissional Wrestler. It was this dream that made him seek a wrestling school in his native country. The same dream that led him after only 6 months training to seek further training elsewhere and at 18 go to the UK. The same dream led him to Japan, 3 years later and led him to become one of the top young prospects in that country. After conquering the tough and demanding Japanese crowd, now at 25 he seeks to bring his craft to the American Audience. Disgusted by what he feels to be BPZ's almost monopoly over the US market, he decides to join Twitch Wrestling with one goal in his mind. Make Twitch the number 1 promotion in the world, become there "Ace" and change the world of Professional Wrestling for good.

Markov Drago has held a press conference today announcing he is retiring from the MMA world Here is the quote from the press conference."I have decided that it is in my best interests to retire from my MMA career. I would like to thank the that part of my career for the last 6 years of my life. But, I am officially committed to Keeley and ensuring that Twitch is the #1 company in the world." Where will his career go from here? Will he have a better in ring career now that he is 100% committed to Twitch?

On 12/10/2018 at 11:10 AM, Aaron North said:

Name: Aaron North Released From Prison

A criminal convicted for murder has been finally released from prison after being convicted for multiple robberies for 3 years he's looking to enter the world of pro wrestling and start a new career in something he's good at which would be violence.

Sigi.jpg.e5e8255d771c50e3b7f7fb67fe8d00f8.jpg The Northzilla

How the hell did u get released from jail after committing a murder