BrendenPlayz NXT Takeover XIII

NXT Takeover XIII is coming soon to Universe Mode on BrendenPlayz.
Coming Soon

Chat on Discord!

Join the BrendenPlayz discord channel and chat with fellow members!
Join

Clash of Champions

Every title is on the line at WWE Clash of Champions! Discuss the event here.
Discuss Here

BPZ vs Twitch on Total Extreme Wrestling!

Watch your very own wrestler come to life in the BPZ vs Twitch mod on Total Extreme Wrestling. How will your career fair when you are put against the very best in the BPZ Universe.
Watch Here
News Ticker
  • Survivor Series coming soon to BrendenPlayz
  • Create your own wrestling character and join all the fun in the "Kayfabe" section! Ask a moderator for more details
  • Watch your very own created wrestler be booked on the BPZ vs Twitch series! Available on BrendenPlayz' Twitch Channel
  • Remember to join the discord chat and keep the discussion going!
  • New to the forums? Introduce yourself!
Sign in to follow this  
"The Crippler" Jay

What are you watching on the Network right now?

I watched the Alexa Bliss 365 and the only thing I really took away from it is how lethal Ronda Rousey is. She concussed Alexa with a headlock takeover and then hurt her again with like a judo throw or something. Also you need to do maintenance on your breasts implants. Very informative. Seriously, this one was not as interesting to me as the other two. Maybe it's because as a performer I love Owens and Styles but Bliss isn't someone I am particularly a fan of. It was nice to see her real self though since we see her onscreen personality and her character which can lead to conclusions being drawn that might be wrong. I liked seeing her talk about how she actually feels on the business and her role and whatnot. 

WWE Ride Along: Zelina Vega & Andrade
Was watching this earlier. Andrade comes across as such a charming guy, I can see why the tried to push him as a babyface at first but i'll never understand the fedora. Watching him talk about his wrestling past, on if he misses La Sombra and at one point Aleister Black calls in and their friendship coming out was a joy and also a surprise. There was a moment where Aleister said he'd relieve Andrade of his duties which made me think of him telling Johnny Gargano that he'd absolved him of his sins, and that gave me a laugh.

WWE 24: Batista
Next to the Daniel Bryan one, this was my favourite. I've never felt like i related as much to a wrestler outside of the ring as much as it did Batista through this documentary.
I think every WWE as left me thinking "Jesus, I give them a lot more respect now." Though i already knew Batista was by all accounts very humble just hearing his struggles, that it all started because Dave wanted to put food on his family table. There was a moment in the documentary that show Batista & John Cena working a pratcitce match for a room of others looking for a chance...it's crazy to think that you were looking at two future Wrestlemania headliners in that moment. The amount of training and effort Batista put in his 2019 return compared to the lack of training in his 2014 return is amazing. The hard work paid off in the match at WrestleMania 35 and I'm glad he got to have his perfect ending.

Just watched the EVOLVE Special that the Network did for their anniversary and to be honest it was a pretty cool show. I liked seeing these young talents like Austin Theory and AR Fox shine, as well as seeing big man Babatunde in the ring. The Main Event was awesome with Cole and Tozawa. Only shows the talent these guys have, I just wish that they could be given a platform like this to shine all the time 

I was watching Nxt Takeover Wargames 2, really well done ppv. Can’t wait for this years edition.

Black vs Dream- was probably the highlight of the event for me. The in ring psychology was so good and their chemistry was lovely.

The War Games match was insane, and the structure of the match is very hard to beat. The ending was great too

Table for 3 - "Little Big Appetite" (Alexa Bliss, Braun Strowman, Ember Moon) 

You gotta admire the camaraderie between WWE Superstars on these WWE Network Specials. Hearing the casual stories of travelling together, backstage is what keeps me coming back to these Network shows because at times behind the scenes is just as interesting as what's in the ring. I also thought it was hilarious how they brought in a waitress to promote Apples Bees but i guess a free meal and free space to film is worth a moment of time.  Of course, Braun Strowman's never ending appetite is always funny. Reminded me of the episode of Team Little Big Ride Along where he bought like 5 burgers from Wendy's like the champion he is

So i decided to watch the week of raw, ecw, and sd before Vince Mcmahon died on TV in 2007, and holyshit Vince was fucking bananas. There was segment on Smackdown where edge had to defend the world title agianst Batista at vengence and Vince was acting so weird, even Edge looked confused lol. On ECW we had this great segment. 
De7PEWWU8AIFuwC.jpg

I've been switching back and forth in pay per views and time periods of the ppvs, but lately I've been watching 2005 pay per views, with the recent being WrestleMania 21 where John Cena and Batista started their legacies when they won their first World Championships and one of the most highest grossing WWE Pay Per Views ever. 

Watched 'The Day of: SummerSlam 2019', and it was great watching the perspectives of Rollins', Goldberg, and Trish as they prepared for their SummerSlam matches and I always like the backstage before-the-ppv documentaries as they show us how things backstage work, which we're left to guess for the most part.